#1 Edited by Cortega_Force (2 posts) - - Show Bio

Long ago before there was any such thing as interplanetary travel there existed Sha of Infinite forever’s; she and the guardians of Oa met to set barriers on how far into space the Green Lanterns were permitted to go. The terms of the meet were that: The Area in-between Oa and the Ninjetic Planet Xiox would be governed by SOIF’s own taskforce. The guardians agreed to this only on one condition; that SOIF create multiple squads just in case a fugitive escaped into the Green Lantern sections via teleportation or other means. The agreement was set the Cortega Force had been created with two teams the Alpha Squad and the Bravat squad. The Alpha Squad was created to handle affairs that strictly deal with the Ninjetic galaxies and the planets within them. The Bravat squad which initially saw little action was set up to deal with lost artifacts and aid to the Green Lanterns. As the Green Lantern force lost its influence in sector 2814 with the acts of Renegade Lantern, the Bravat Squad became the leading force inside the Milky Way galaxy as well. Originally Sha of Infinite forever’s, didn’t want humans to be allowed in the force; but it was Mina Esposa who vouched for the Earthlings; though none were invited.

Mina Esposa a Ninjan from the planet Xiox was chosen to lead the force; because of her graceful presence and near perfect decision making. Mina chose her direct staff resulting in ranging races; from Xantrioan to Krpytionian. From the planet West New Haven, She chose Maravilla Ortega to head the Bravat Squad and act as second in command. Cleo Starling from the planet Nibula, was chosen to work under Mina she handles the mission portions to the Alpha Squad. Maravilla chose her understudy, whom went by the name of Calor Corazon. Calor had very aggressive ideals and eventually tried to turn the new recruits on the whole Force; her insurrection was putdown and she was cast out to the 8 sector. To replace Calor a young Talabeth living on the Ninjan Planet of Parshua, named Cody Hartman would be chosen to replace Calor Corazon in the Bravat Squad. Cody’s invitation ended with her seeing immediate action, and she was soon moved to the Alpha Squad. With over Six thousand members Mina couldn’t find enough females living in the Ninjetic areas with credential’s to lead. A young Recruit whose father was a famous Green Lantern; became a member of the CF; her name was Emerald. Emerald was chosen to take the place Cody Hartman (Maki) in the Bravat Squad. While Emerald was in training the motion had been passed by Mina Esposa to allow men in the CF. Soon afterwards a human from earth lost his esteemed job as a comic book editor, his idea's too extravagant and otherworldly. Mugged and left for dead later that day, an elite Forcer that had been doing his routine survey of USA found his beaten and bloodied body. Immediately opting to deliver him to a hospital rather than heal him, he was about to take-off when he got a call from Mina Esposa herself. She told him to bring the man to the CF HQ, and he reluctantly obliged. The man's name was Richard Smith. Mina explained to the Force that while humans were an immature and distasteful race, this man was the exception. His heart was pure and his mind was strong. Intrigued and excited, Richard joined immediately, getting a hold on the Force's strange powers with ease. He rose in the ranks and was soon one of the best Forcer's to have ever joined, much to the displeasure of the other alien entities that shared his position on the team. He was called the Midknighter.

Sectors of space

There are 8 sectors of Space in the Ninjetic galaxy; however only 7 are accessible the guardian of the Ninjetic Galaxy SOIF lives in the seventh sector protecting the source wall. CF members with certain clearances have access to the 7 sector. The Cortega Force has heavy influences around Tyrain, NewHaven, Rioloua, Xiox, and Tyrain.

Power Cell

The Cortega Power cell is an item embedded in the middle of the uniform; for female members the power cell will change the physical features to make her look generic for the squad. The power cells grants a multitude of different powers to its wielder. If the wielder has a corrupted mind the power cell will turn Amber. The only weakness the power cell has is an Amber power cell.

(This is a team created by Zicarra, but she has given me, The Mercenary, permission to post the thread)

(If you would like to join, be sure to shoot a pm. Green Lantern based characters would be more legible to join than a demon spawn that lives in the Himalayan Mountains Just an example.)

#2 Posted by Mr. Mercury (19633 posts) - - Show Bio

Raw.

#3 Posted by Cortega_Force (2 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mr. Mercury: Raw?

#4 Posted by Mr. Mercury (19633 posts) - - Show Bio

lol ok I'll use different jargon....This is awesome.

#5 Posted by Honor_Finesse (270 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh fck. Girl, you never fail to impress.

#6 Posted by _Knightwing (188 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mr. Mercury: @Honor_Finesse: She is quite le writer.

#7 Posted by Honor_Finesse (270 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Knightwing: Damn straight she is. It's nice seeing you around again btw :)

#8 Posted by The_Mercenary (1909 posts) - - Show Bio

@Honor_Finesse: I am Knightwing. I've been around this whole time...

#9 Posted by Shanana (53072 posts) - - Show Bio

Awwww yeah!!!!

#10 Posted by _Knightwing (188 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ziccarra_Liafador: :D

#11 Posted by Richter (373 posts) - - Show Bio
Approving nod. Well done. Very nice.
#12 Posted by Shanana (53072 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah I'll have my info for ya later

#13 Posted by Midknighter (305 posts) - - Show Bio

This is the glorious Midknighter. Tremble in awe!

#14 Posted by Izaiah (5210 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice stuff :)

#15 Posted by Kiddevil (7488 posts) - - Show Bio

(How many members are there?)

#16 Posted by Midknighter (305 posts) - - Show Bio

@kiddevil: Currently the team is comprised of just Z and I. She has a Maki account. If you would like to join go through the green lantern archives and see if there is a character that you could remodel to join us. :)

#17 Posted by Mr. Mercury (19633 posts) - - Show Bio

@Midknighter: Save me a spot

#18 Posted by The_Mercenary (1909 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mr. Mercury: Totally, man.

#19 Posted by Kiddevil (7488 posts) - - Show Bio
@Midknighter: I already have a GL character.
 but unfortunately I already established him a GL :/ 
#20 Posted by _Knightwing (188 posts) - - Show Bio

@kiddevil: Yeah I know him. Night Lantern. I don't think he'll work. The Cortega's are an entirely different branch compared to the Lanterns.

#21 Posted by Mr. Mercury (19633 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Mercenary: Getting a GL look is gonna be a pain in the ass. I might just use a Krpytonian that cool?

#22 Posted by Kiddevil (7488 posts) - - Show Bio
@_Knightwing: Tell me the powers they got? I could create one and use John Stewart.
#23 Posted by _Knightwing (188 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mr. Mercury: Yea sure. As long as it resembles something universe-y. Get me?

@kiddevil: They use rings like the lanterns. The way you create accounts I'm sure it wouldn't hurt? If it really is a hassle I'll let NL slide maybe.

#24 Posted by Kiddevil (7488 posts) - - Show Bio
@_Knightwing: I can handle a couple more accounts :P so its the same as a lantern's power just a different origin?
#25 Posted by _Knightwing (188 posts) - - Show Bio

@kiddevil: I myself am new to it, I gotta admit. But yeah from what I gather they use will powered rings. Will have to clarify with Z.

#26 Posted by Kiddevil (7488 posts) - - Show Bio
@_Knightwing: Okay I gotta come up with a name. :P
#27 Posted by _Knightwing (188 posts) - - Show Bio

@kiddevil: It was pretty hard to come up with a name for me as well, but when I created Knightwing my original idea had been to call him Midknight. Then Knightwing sounded classier.

#28 Posted by Kiddevil (7488 posts) - - Show Bio
@_Knightwing: Yeah for some of my accounts I use different languages. :P
#29 Posted by Mr. Mercury (19633 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Knightwing:

Mon El. I think he fits the bill, what about you?
#30 Posted by Renegade Lantern (7285 posts) - - Show Bio
Great Job
#31 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio
Maybe a Mon-el GL is better for you

@Mr. Mercury said:

@_Knightwing:

Mon El. I think he fits the bill, what about you?
#32 Posted by Shanana (53072 posts) - - Show Bio

They don't work on rings they use a power cell one already in the uniform. The power cell supplies a multitude of different powers. So really you can have what you want.

#33 Posted by Ryder_Jones (43 posts) - - Show Bio

Seems pretty cool to me nice idea Sha.

#34 Posted by _Knightwing (188 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ziccarra_Liafador: Aaaah. Makes sense. Pretty epic.

#35 Posted by _Knightwing (188 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mr. Mercury: Yes, yes he does.

#36 Posted by Mr. Mercury (19633 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nighthunter: lol that works too

#37 Posted by Maki (34 posts) - - Show Bio

I guess i have to write a bio now lol

#38 Posted by The_Mercenary (1909 posts) - - Show Bio

@Maki: Same here.

#39 Posted by Shanana (53072 posts) - - Show Bio
@The_Mercenary: I have an idea to run past you as well. But i'll do it when i come back from my appt
#40 Posted by The_Mercenary (1909 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ziccarra_Liafador: Sounds legit.

#41 Posted by Editman (3472 posts) - - Show Bio
Flies in