shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By shanana
No Caption Provided

Have some jokes you want to bash fellow Viners with?! Post'em here!

*This does not mean insult people.

*If you can't take a joke then ask to be exluded.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#2  Edited By Mercy_

Oh niceeeeeeeeeeeeeee

obligatory keep it somewhat classy mod comment

_Titan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By _Titan

I'm lovin' this! Get at me, I got a hide none of you can rip into anyways xD

@Ziccarra_Liafador:

steps upto the podium and looks at Z "You...are something else lady. You kill half the populace, then gain a thousand followers for it"

" your like Hitler if Twitter was around in the forties"

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By shanana

I'll start

;)

and Lil Wayne had a open wager on who can have the most kids. Wayne had to quit because he says Gamblers like a energizer

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By shanana

@Flucks said:

@Ziccarra_Liafador:

steps upto the podium and looks at Z "You...are something else lady. You kill half the populace, then gain a thousand followers for it"

LMFAO!

FALLENprophet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By FALLENprophet

@Flucks said:

@Ziccarra_Liafador:

ROFL That's great.

.Longshot.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By .Longshot.

Mercy

"I was walking down the street the other day and I saw Cass walking out of a store. I called out to her and she didn't turn around. I walked up to her to see what her deal was, turned out, it was Conan O'Brien."

Clara Mass

"Okay, one day, you're good, the next, you're bad, and every day in between, you're neutral. Your alignment is so flimsy, I feel obligated to start calling you Starscream. You've never really done anything to earn a blue bar. The closest thing to humanitarianism you've ever done was murder your husband."

Eternal Chaos

"You say you're a vampire, and yet you don't burn up in the sun. If that's true, why don't you go outside and get a f**king tan?! If you sparkle, I swear to Abraham Van Helsing, I'm coming after you."

Angeni

"If you wake up tied in glowing golden ropes, that's not Alceus getting adventurous, it's Wonder Woman coming to take her everything back."

Flucks

"Here's some non-fiction for you, you're the Flava Flav of the Vine, which is only made worse by the fact that you were found naked on the steps of the Grimm City Courthouse with a pimp chalice and a viking helmet. Of course, you were born with those godawful teeth, so you already edged him out in that department."

Mikepool

"You really couldn't take the hint, could you? Your return to the living was about as anticipated as Joel Schumacher's appearance at Comic-Con."

Cain

"Really? I really have to do this? Sigh... Alright. Cain, I honestly thought there was nothing we hadn't said about you, but you somehow find a way to roll out new fodder for us every day. David Hasslehoff posted a video sending you his sympathy after he saw that embarrassing video of you on You Tube. You know the one. Although that isn't really embarrassing to you, is it? You embrace your sleaze and debauchery with the kind of sh*t-eating grin I thought only Bam Margera was capable of. You've somehow achieved even LESS in your life than him. You have a love child in every country, and each of them is taking a lesson from their Daddy: how to shoot their deadbeat Irish dad in the baby maker.You murdered my daughter for kicks, and I'm gonna get a kick out of watching you stumble onto the freeway next week. You've got so many people that want you gone, your own liver has tried to poison you. Boom. Roasted."

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By shanana

@.Longshot. said:

Mercy

"I was walking down the street the other day and I saw Cass walking out of a store. I called out to her and she didn't turn around. I walked up to her to see what her deal was, turned out, it was Conan O'Brien."

Clara Mass

"Okay, one day, you're good, the next, you're bad, and every day in between, you're neutral. Your alignment is so flimsy, I feel obligated to start calling you Starscream. You've never really done anything to earn a blue bar. The closest thing to humanitarianism you've ever done was murder your husband."

Eternal Chaos

"You say you're a vampire, and yet you don't burn up in the sun. If that's true, why don't you go outside and get a f**king tan?! If you sparkle, I swear to Abraham Van Helsing, I'm coming after you."

Angeni

"If you wake up tied in glowing golden ropes, that's not Alceus getting adventurous, it's Wonder Woman coming to take her everything back."

Flucks

"Here's some non-fiction for you, you're the Flava Flav of the Vine, which is only made worse by the fact that you were found naked on the steps of the Grimm City Courthouse with a pimp chalice and a viking helmet. Of course, you were born with those godawful teeth, so you already edged him out in that department."

Mikepool

"You really couldn't take the hint, could you? Your return to the living was about as anticipated as Joel Schumacher's appearance at Comic-Con."

Cain

"Really? I really have to do this? Sigh... Alright. Cain, I honestly thought there was nothing we hadn't said about you, but you somehow find a way to roll out new fodder for us every day. David Hasslehoff posted a video sending you his sympathy after he saw that embarrassing video of you on You Tube. You know the one. Although that isn't really embarrassing to you, is it? You embrace your sleaze and debauchery with the kind of sh*t-eating grin I thought only Bam Margera was capable of. You've somehow achieved even LESS in your life than him. You have a love child in every country, and each of them is taking a lesson from their Daddy: how to shoot their deadbeat Irish dad in the baby maker.You murdered my daughter for kicks, and I'm gonna get a kick out of watching you stumble onto the freeway next week. You've got so many people that want you gone, your own liver has tried to poison you. Boom. Roasted."

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!

.Longshot.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By .Longshot.

@Ziccarra_Liafador: I am the god of burns. BOW TO ME!

_Titan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By _Titan

@FALLENprophet: Bows

@.Longshot.: Hahaha! Flava flav of the vine xD

Longshot

"I know slick rick didn't just roast me. Man's got one eye with a lense on it, why? He lost the other one looking in the mirror and decided to be cautious"

Akube

"An ethiopian superhero. whats your power, fasting?"

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By CainPanell

@.Longshot. said:

Mercy

Clara Mass

Eternal Chaos

Angeni

Flucks

Mikepool

Cain

LMAO... My favorite was the bold part

_Titan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By _Titan

What I do this sh!t all day with my boys for fun get at me!

.Longshot.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By .Longshot.

@Flucks: Ouch. I've got a red hand print on my face you can see through the mask. Well done, sir.

_Titan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By _Titan

@.Longshot.: haha its all in fun

.Longshot.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By .Longshot.

@Flucks: I know. That's why I called you Flava Flav. If I had said that in a serious light, you would've killed me by now.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#16  Edited By Mercy_

lmfao

Sicarius_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Sicarius_

Someone do me!

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#18  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@Sicarius_: I got this.

Dc, you know I love you. Your d!ck hasnt been used in so long it looks like Earth Worm Jim, if he had aids. You're like Greatness and Style had a baby, then peed on it.

Sicarius_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Sicarius_

LMAO!!!!

_Titan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By _Titan

Earthworm jim, LMAO!

FALLENprophet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By FALLENprophet

KURRENT

You know Kurrent was the main reason people say, "Legends never die." I mean Gambler's tried to kill the bastard so many times, but he just won't stay down.

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#22  Edited By CainPanell

@FALLENprophet said:

KURRENT

You know Kurrent was the main reason people say, "Legends never die." I mean Gambler's tried to kill the bastard so many times, but he just won't stay down.

LMAO

Avatar image for _mistress_redhead_
.Mistress Redhead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 6

Ha brilliant!!

EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#24  Edited By EdwardWindsor

funny stuff guys, keep it up

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#25  Edited By Vrakmul

Tell you what, I'll offer all of my characters up for mocking, and in return to the first person who takes the feat of taking shots at my menagerie of characters, I'll do each of yours.

My active characters.

Vrakmul

Kargoth

Der kommandant (Eva Austerlitz and Xaraghoul the Ravager)

Lord Johnathan

Mirabel and Viktor

Commander Orlok the Eternal

Sergeant Arch Dornan

The Red Sun

The Crimson Dragoon

Ishmael the Deathjester

The maimed lord

Tombstone

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Rumble Man

@Vrakmul:

Lord Jonathan

"That sword is useless compared to the might of his central incisors, its soo big that even Palpatine wants a death star to resemble its scale. One of those babies is enough to close the hole in the Warp, Cthulhu goes crazy after having a stare-down with those things. I heard that they replace the name of 'beavers' with jonathans the other day."

Kurrent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#27  Edited By Kurrent

@FALLENprophet said:

KURRENT

HAHAHAHA

cyberninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

#28  Edited By cyberninja

Interesting.....

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By _Sojourn_

Ziccarra- You have had had so many different looks, I'm just waiting for you to admit your name is Jennifer Garner and you used to play Alias.

Gambler- im waiting for the day you create a team in Sarrasota Florida.

Vrakmul- honestly. Does every one of your characters rule a galaxy. If so then you should tell everyone else that rule them too.

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By _Sojourn_

Someone do mE

Sicarius_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Sicarius_

@_Sojourn_:

"You know we all still love you, but no matter what you change your name to....you will always be our retarded brother who licks windows named Slight."

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By _Sojourn_
@Sicarius_ Lmfao...just too much
Sicarius_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Sicarius_

@_Sojourn_: u know me i gotta explain my jokes...therefore digging that poker in deeper

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By _Sojourn_
@Sicarius_ I remember when we first met. I wish I didn't.
Burned
_Titan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By _Titan

@_Sojourn_ said:

@Sicarius_ I remember when we first met. I wish I didn't. Burned

Wow, that was out of line. lets shut it down

xD

Sicarius_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Sicarius_

@_Sojourn_: lol xd

@Flucks: I know way outta line.

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By _Sojourn_
@Flucks Out of line in how stereotypical your character is. And I have a feeling that you want a tv shoe on VH1...Flucks of Love
_Titan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By _Titan

@_Sojourn_: steps upto the podium

Atticus Blaire suffers from a serious illness...delusions of grandeur. I tried an experiment one day, wiped his memory, gave him hobo clothes and a box, and left him under a bridge.

I came back the following week and he had built an office out of old garbage cans, made a flag out of soiled draws, and was standing on the box proclaiming he was the president of the mole-men.

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By _Sojourn_
@Flucks Thustly... I have demonstrated that I am a better leader than you. Your only follower is desperation.
_Titan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By _Titan

@_Sojourn_: read the OP, if your gonna get mad don't post :P

CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By CellphoneGirl

LMAO DAMMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#42  Edited By Legacy_
I think I'm gonna like this thread 
CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By CellphoneGirl

@Closure:

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#44  Edited By Legacy_
@xxCellPhoneGirlxx :

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Charlemagne

@Flucks said:

@_Sojourn_: steps upto the podium

Atticus Blaire suffers from a serious illness...delusions of grandeur. I tried an experiment one day, wiped his memory, gave him hobo clothes and a box, and left him under a bridge.

I came back the following week and he had built an office out of old garbage cans, made a flag out of soiled draws, and was standing on the box proclaiming he was the president of the mole-men.

hahahaha I'm sorry but that ish is funny

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

o______________O Omg why Sha?! WHY!? lol

CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By CellphoneGirl

@Closure: Once i'm not half asleep anymore i'm going to reply to that with a joke. lol just wait :P

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

@TheAcidSkull: O_o how is it you have 'Closure' on there but it ended up sending ME a PM saying you replied at me? LOL