• 136 results
#1 Posted by Shanana (53023 posts) - - Show Bio

Have some jokes you want to bash fellow Viners with?! Post'em here!

*This does not mean insult people.

*If you can't take a joke then ask to be exluded.

#2 Posted by Mercy_ (92684 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh niceeeeeeeeeeeeeee

obligatory keep it somewhat classy mod comment

#3 Posted by _Titan (3362 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm lovin' this! Get at me, I got a hide none of you can rip into anyways xD

@Ziccarra_Liafador:

steps upto the podium and looks at Z "You...are something else lady. You kill half the populace, then gain a thousand followers for it"

" your like Hitler if Twitter was around in the forties"

#4 Posted by Shanana (53023 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll start

;)

and Lil Wayne had a open wager on who can have the most kids. Wayne had to quit because he says Gamblers like a energizer

#5 Posted by Shanana (53023 posts) - - Show Bio

@Flucks said:

@Ziccarra_Liafador:

steps upto the podium and looks at Z "You...are something else lady. You kill half the populace, then gain a thousand followers for it"

LMFAO!

#6 Posted by FALLENprophet (6557 posts) - - Show Bio

@Flucks said:

@Ziccarra_Liafador:

ROFL That's great.

#7 Posted by .Longshot. (5264 posts) - - Show Bio

Mercy

"I was walking down the street the other day and I saw Cass walking out of a store. I called out to her and she didn't turn around. I walked up to her to see what her deal was, turned out, it was Conan O'Brien."

Clara Mass

"Okay, one day, you're good, the next, you're bad, and every day in between, you're neutral. Your alignment is so flimsy, I feel obligated to start calling you Starscream. You've never really done anything to earn a blue bar. The closest thing to humanitarianism you've ever done was murder your husband."

Eternal Chaos

"You say you're a vampire, and yet you don't burn up in the sun. If that's true, why don't you go outside and get a f**king tan?! If you sparkle, I swear to Abraham Van Helsing, I'm coming after you."

Angeni

"If you wake up tied in glowing golden ropes, that's not Alceus getting adventurous, it's Wonder Woman coming to take her everything back."

Flucks

"Here's some non-fiction for you, you're the Flava Flav of the Vine, which is only made worse by the fact that you were found naked on the steps of the Grimm City Courthouse with a pimp chalice and a viking helmet. Of course, you were born with those godawful teeth, so you already edged him out in that department."

Mikepool

"You really couldn't take the hint, could you? Your return to the living was about as anticipated as Joel Schumacher's appearance at Comic-Con."

Cain

"Really? I really have to do this? Sigh... Alright. Cain, I honestly thought there was nothing we hadn't said about you, but you somehow find a way to roll out new fodder for us every day. David Hasslehoff posted a video sending you his sympathy after he saw that embarrassing video of you on You Tube. You know the one. Although that isn't really embarrassing to you, is it? You embrace your sleaze and debauchery with the kind of sh*t-eating grin I thought only Bam Margera was capable of. You've somehow achieved even LESS in your life than him. You have a love child in every country, and each of them is taking a lesson from their Daddy: how to shoot their deadbeat Irish dad in the baby maker.You murdered my daughter for kicks, and I'm gonna get a kick out of watching you stumble onto the freeway next week. You've got so many people that want you gone, your own liver has tried to poison you. Boom. Roasted."

#8 Posted by Shanana (53023 posts) - - Show Bio

@.Longshot. said:

Mercy

"I was walking down the street the other day and I saw Cass walking out of a store. I called out to her and she didn't turn around. I walked up to her to see what her deal was, turned out, it was Conan O'Brien."

Clara Mass

"Okay, one day, you're good, the next, you're bad, and every day in between, you're neutral. Your alignment is so flimsy, I feel obligated to start calling you Starscream. You've never really done anything to earn a blue bar. The closest thing to humanitarianism you've ever done was murder your husband."

Eternal Chaos

"You say you're a vampire, and yet you don't burn up in the sun. If that's true, why don't you go outside and get a f**king tan?! If you sparkle, I swear to Abraham Van Helsing, I'm coming after you."

Angeni

"If you wake up tied in glowing golden ropes, that's not Alceus getting adventurous, it's Wonder Woman coming to take her everything back."

Flucks

"Here's some non-fiction for you, you're the Flava Flav of the Vine, which is only made worse by the fact that you were found naked on the steps of the Grimm City Courthouse with a pimp chalice and a viking helmet. Of course, you were born with those godawful teeth, so you already edged him out in that department."

Mikepool

"You really couldn't take the hint, could you? Your return to the living was about as anticipated as Joel Schumacher's appearance at Comic-Con."

Cain

"Really? I really have to do this? Sigh... Alright. Cain, I honestly thought there was nothing we hadn't said about you, but you somehow find a way to roll out new fodder for us every day. David Hasslehoff posted a video sending you his sympathy after he saw that embarrassing video of you on You Tube. You know the one. Although that isn't really embarrassing to you, is it? You embrace your sleaze and debauchery with the kind of sh*t-eating grin I thought only Bam Margera was capable of. You've somehow achieved even LESS in your life than him. You have a love child in every country, and each of them is taking a lesson from their Daddy: how to shoot their deadbeat Irish dad in the baby maker.You murdered my daughter for kicks, and I'm gonna get a kick out of watching you stumble onto the freeway next week. You've got so many people that want you gone, your own liver has tried to poison you. Boom. Roasted."

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!

#9 Posted by .Longshot. (5264 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ziccarra_Liafador: I am the god of burns. BOW TO ME!

#10 Posted by _Titan (3362 posts) - - Show Bio

@FALLENprophet: Bows

@.Longshot.: Hahaha! Flava flav of the vine xD

Longshot

"I know slick rick didn't just roast me. Man's got one eye with a lense on it, why? He lost the other one looking in the mirror and decided to be cautious"

Akube

"An ethiopian superhero. whats your power, fasting?"

#11 Posted by _Cain_ (23666 posts) - - Show Bio

@.Longshot. said:

Mercy

Clara Mass

Eternal Chaos

Angeni

Flucks

Mikepool

Cain

LMAO... My favorite was the bold part

#12 Posted by _Titan (3362 posts) - - Show Bio

What I do this sh!t all day with my boys for fun get at me!

#13 Posted by .Longshot. (5264 posts) - - Show Bio

@Flucks: Ouch. I've got a red hand print on my face you can see through the mask. Well done, sir.

#14 Posted by _Titan (3362 posts) - - Show Bio

@.Longshot.: haha its all in fun

#15 Posted by .Longshot. (5264 posts) - - Show Bio

@Flucks: I know. That's why I called you Flava Flav. If I had said that in a serious light, you would've killed me by now.

#16 Posted by Mercy_ (92684 posts) - - Show Bio

lmfao

#17 Posted by Sicarius_ (643 posts) - - Show Bio

Someone do me!

#18 Posted by Oluf_Von_Host_Museum (84677 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sicarius_: I got this.

Dc, you know I love you. Your d!ck hasnt been used in so long it looks like Earth Worm Jim, if he had aids. You're like Greatness and Style had a baby, then peed on it.

#19 Posted by Sicarius_ (643 posts) - - Show Bio

LMAO!!!!

#20 Posted by _Titan (3362 posts) - - Show Bio

Earthworm jim, LMAO!

#21 Posted by FALLENprophet (6557 posts) - - Show Bio

KURRENT

You know Kurrent was the main reason people say, "Legends never die." I mean Gambler's tried to kill the bastard so many times, but he just won't stay down.

#22 Posted by _Cain_ (23666 posts) - - Show Bio

@FALLENprophet said:

KURRENT

You know Kurrent was the main reason people say, "Legends never die." I mean Gambler's tried to kill the bastard so many times, but he just won't stay down.

LMAO

#23 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (27112 posts) - - Show Bio

Ha brilliant!!

#24 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14428 posts) - - Show Bio

funny stuff guys, keep it up

#25 Edited by Vrakmul (23409 posts) - - Show Bio

Tell you what, I'll offer all of my characters up for mocking, and in return to the first person who takes the feat of taking shots at my menagerie of characters, I'll do each of yours.

My active characters.

Vrakmul

Kargoth

Der kommandant (Eva Austerlitz and Xaraghoul the Ravager)

Lord Johnathan

Mirabel and Viktor

Commander Orlok the Eternal

Sergeant Arch Dornan

The Red Sun

The Crimson Dragoon

Ishmael the Deathjester

The maimed lord

Tombstone

#26 Posted by Rumble Man (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vrakmul:

Lord Jonathan

"That sword is useless compared to the might of his central incisors, its soo big that even Palpatine wants a death star to resemble its scale. One of those babies is enough to close the hole in the Warp, Cthulhu goes crazy after having a stare-down with those things. I heard that they replace the name of 'beavers' with jonathans the other day."

#27 Posted by Kurrent (14067 posts) - - Show Bio

@FALLENprophet said:

KURRENT

HAHAHAHA

#28 Posted by cyberninja (10413 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting.....

#29 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19243 posts) - - Show Bio

Ziccarra- You have had had so many different looks, I'm just waiting for you to admit your name is Jennifer Garner and you used to play Alias.

Gambler- im waiting for the day you create a team in Sarrasota Florida.

Vrakmul- honestly. Does every one of your characters rule a galaxy. If so then you should tell everyone else that rule them too.

#30 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19243 posts) - - Show Bio

Someone do mE

#31 Posted by Sicarius_ (643 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Sojourn_:

"You know we all still love you, but no matter what you change your name to....you will always be our retarded brother who licks windows named Slight."

#32 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19243 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sicarius_ Lmfao...just too much
#33 Posted by Sicarius_ (643 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Sojourn_: u know me i gotta explain my jokes...therefore digging that poker in deeper

#34 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19243 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sicarius_ I remember when we first met. I wish I didn't.
Burned
#35 Posted by _Titan (3362 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Sojourn_ said:

@Sicarius_ I remember when we first met. I wish I didn't. Burned

Wow, that was out of line. lets shut it down

xD

#36 Posted by Sicarius_ (643 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Sojourn_: lol xd

@Flucks: I know way outta line.

#37 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19243 posts) - - Show Bio
@Flucks Out of line in how stereotypical your character is. And I have a feeling that you want a tv shoe on VH1...Flucks of Love
#38 Posted by _Titan (3362 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Sojourn_: steps upto the podium

Atticus Blaire suffers from a serious illness...delusions of grandeur. I tried an experiment one day, wiped his memory, gave him hobo clothes and a box, and left him under a bridge.

I came back the following week and he had built an office out of old garbage cans, made a flag out of soiled draws, and was standing on the box proclaiming he was the president of the mole-men.

#39 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19243 posts) - - Show Bio
@Flucks Thustly... I have demonstrated that I am a better leader than you. Your only follower is desperation.
#40 Posted by _Titan (3362 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Sojourn_: read the OP, if your gonna get mad don't post :P

#41 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18853 posts) - - Show Bio

LMAO DAMMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

#42 Posted by Legacy_ (10522 posts) - - Show Bio
I think I'm gonna like this thread 
#43 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18853 posts) - - Show Bio

@Closure:

#44 Posted by Legacy_ (10522 posts) - - Show Bio
@xxCellPhoneGirlxx :

#45 Posted by Charlemagne (6969 posts) - - Show Bio

@Flucks said:

@_Sojourn_: steps upto the podium

Atticus Blaire suffers from a serious illness...delusions of grandeur. I tried an experiment one day, wiped his memory, gave him hobo clothes and a box, and left him under a bridge.

I came back the following week and he had built an office out of old garbage cans, made a flag out of soiled draws, and was standing on the box proclaiming he was the president of the mole-men.

hahahaha I'm sorry but that ish is funny

#46 Posted by Feral Nova (46603 posts) - - Show Bio

o______________O Omg why Sha?! WHY!? lol

#47 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18853 posts) - - Show Bio

@Closure: Once i'm not half asleep anymore i'm going to reply to that with a joke. lol just wait :P

#48 Edited by TheAcidSkull (17955 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Last Arashikage: @Closure: you are sooooooooooooo fat, that even the Blob said, daaaaaaaaaaaaamn!!!

#49 Posted by Feral Nova (46603 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull: O_o how is it you have 'Closure' on there but it ended up sending ME a PM saying you replied at me? LOL

#50 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17955 posts) - - Show Bio

@Feral Nova said:

@TheAcidSkull: O_o how is it you have 'Closure' on there but it ended up sending ME a PM saying you replied at me? LOL

sorry, i guess it's some dysfunction , but hey you can roast me if you want