This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by Callisto. (65 posts) - - Show Bio
Their fire will always burn bright.

Through many wars and battles, through disease and illness. There have been heroes and villains who have fallen, and we come today to honour them and give a space for those left behind to grieve and remember. Heroes and Villains we've lost, and together they will share the ground in peace. Their headstones shining bright, their memories standing strong, their deeds never forgotten.

This is a place to remember those characters we no longer interact with and keep them in our memories and in our hearts.

Vine Prime Memorial

Vine New Universe Memorial

(This is a work in progress. This is only for characters that are dead and gone, died in an rpg or off "camera" and will never be resurrected. If you want your dead character included in the graveyard list please include an image/tombstone wording and a short blurb about how they died Also please include if they are PRIME or NU. As they are different universes there will be separate "graveyards")

#2 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

(Good idea, I'm sure this place'll be packed soon.)

#3 Posted by The_Warmaster (184 posts) - - Show Bio

*rubs his hands together menacingly*

Muahahahaha...HAHAHAH!

#4 Posted by Surreal SaDiablo (1629 posts) - - Show Bio

#5 Posted by Apathy_ (254 posts) - - Show Bio

I love this idea! Great job!

#6 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14428 posts) - - Show Bio

nice idea, should prove to be a useful location thread

#7 Posted by Surreal SaDiablo (1629 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks! I am hoping to get it full of all fallen characters.

#8 Posted by Shadow Swordsman (260 posts) - - Show Bio

@Surreal SaDiablo said:

Are NPCs be allowed?

#9 Posted by Callisto. (65 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shadow Swordsman said:

@Surreal SaDiablo said:

Are NPCs be allowed?

If they've made a decent impact on the vine in some way. I don't want the thread full of people no one else interacted with.

#10 Posted by Shadow Swordsman (260 posts) - - Show Bio

@Callisto. said:

@Shadow Swordsman said:

@Surreal SaDiablo said:

Are NPCs be allowed?

If they've made a decent impact on the vine in some way. I don't want the thread full of people no one else interacted with.

Alright, noted.

#11 Posted by _Cain_ (23670 posts) - - Show Bio

I think this could've been done. If I find a link I'll tell you.

#12 Posted by Surreal SaDiablo (1629 posts) - - Show Bio

Not that I've ever seen.

#13 Posted by Coven_ (169 posts) - - Show Bio

Hero CV: Requiem of Destiny

Name: Destiny Salvat Ion

1812-2012

An angel who gave her life in sacrifice of safety for the Champion CIty during the apocalypse

(The Final War rp EC had done)

Hero CV: Bloodcroft Twin

Name: Nira Velasquez

2011-2012

A twin to Fera Velasquez who was slain by her possessed mother

(Age wise she was eighteen, her sister wields the Witchblade, died in the Final War as well)

Villain CV: Serenity

Name: Serenity Roxom

Died in 2012

Her birth seams undocumented, she perished however during the Dathron war. Few moarn her death

(Died in Godhood, the grave has no corspe below and seems bleak even for a grave yard)

#14 Posted by Surreal SaDiablo (1629 posts) - - Show Bio

@Coven_: Lovely :) I will put it up soon.

#15 Posted by Ashley_Knightfall (158 posts) - - Show Bio

nice job MR!!

#16 Posted by Ren_ (1678 posts) - - Show Bio

This is an awesome idea!

#17 Posted by Surreal SaDiablo (1629 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ashley_Knightfall: @Ren_: Thanks guys. I had thought more people would have put characters in by now.

#18 Posted by Ashley_Knightfall (158 posts) - - Show Bio

@Surreal SaDiablo: Well I would like AR to be on here, I just haven't thought what to put down yet. Other than her... I don't think I have character lol

#19 Posted by Surreal SaDiablo (1629 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ashley_Knightfall: I was going to ask you to do something for her, but wasn't sure if it was... inappropriate?.

#20 Posted by Ashley_Knightfall (158 posts) - - Show Bio

@Surreal SaDiablo said:

@Ashley_Knightfall: I was going to ask you to do something for her, but wasn't sure if it was... inappropriate?.

I don't think it would have been inappropriate. I probably wont do it right now... (1am, kinda sleepy lol), but I'll send you something after I get some sleep xD

#21 Posted by Surreal SaDiablo (1629 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ashley_Knightfall said:

@Surreal SaDiablo said:

I don't think it would have been inappropriate. I probably wont do it right now... (1am, kinda sleepy lol), but I'll send you something after I get some sleep xD

Awesome sauce :) sleep good!

#22 Posted by Coven_ (169 posts) - - Show Bio

@Surreal SaDiablo: Thank ya ^_^ if I remember any more il post them >.> think I had one or two others that have died....somewhere lol I know some other characters that died and rpgers that arent around but I dont know if im allowed to list them

#23 Posted by Surreal SaDiablo (1629 posts) - - Show Bio

@Coven_ said:

@Surreal SaDiablo: Thank ya ^_^ if I remember any more il post them >.> think I had one or two others that have died....somewhere lol I know some other characters that died and rpgers that arent around but I dont know if im allowed to list them

I am totally fine with people offering up bios for people who have not been seen for like, years. If people are still in and out, obviously let them do it lol

#24 Posted by Feral Nova (46639 posts) - - Show Bio

Hero CV Prime: Angelic Reaper

No light will ever shine as bright as you. The sacrifices you made will not be in vein. Your example of heroism will be remembered now until the end of the time.

(Paid the ultimate price and sacrificed herself for the safety of her friends and family)

(>_> this good enough?)

#25 Posted by Surreal SaDiablo (1629 posts) - - Show Bio

@Coven_: @Feral Nova: I am going to get this thread locked, I can't edit it as Callisto. Something is wrong. So going to reboot it again later, can you guys save the stuff you have put up and we will re do it later. Thank you!

Can one of you two please lock this. I need to pm the staff, I can't edit the OP and it's being weird. I don't want to keep coming to you guys to edit it. Thank you!