#1 Edited by _Cerberus_ (3436 posts) - - Show Bio

Cerberus wants to Colonize mars in the name of HUMANITY!

But there are those who wish to stop them, their own brothers and sisters HUMANS!

Cerberus boldly does what no faction on Earth has done yet, placing a colony on mars and landing the first humans

*something*

Here will be the first cannon RPG about Mars, a faction known as Cerberus has sent a fleet of ships to control 40% of the land on mars and set up colonies there.

There are forces who oppose them and there are those who support them.

Choose your side!

Meta Humans, Cyborgs what ever as long as you're human Cerberus will accept YOU!

will you support your brothers and sisters in distress and for the benefit of humanity

OR

will you

support the heathen traitors that wish to stop them?

What you need to know

1. This is the OOC for the main thread will soon be put up (I'll edit the OP soon and add the link once it's made)

2. If you are supporting Cerberus you can have your character already on board the ships, but if you are against Cerberus you will have to find your own way to get to Mars

3. Cerberus Cannon Fodder range in this order of difficulty

High Threats Individually against teams of low tier heroes (Street or below)

Moderate Threats Individually against lone mid-tier heroes (City or below)

Low Threats Individually against lone high-tier heroes (anything above City)

4. Civilians will be present on the ships

5. Try to sell the security this isn't some huge army "yet" most of the people on board are colonists instead of soldiers

(Sorry for the cra***y OOC)

6. Anybody is allowed (Except Omnipotents lol!)

7. Think of the Cerberus cannon fodder as Mass Effect 3 assault troopers with very massive amps in weapon damage and armor durability.

8. This is an important part of Vine Universe history everybody should at least mention what they were doing at the time this event took place, after all this is a big deal!

9. You will be able to control NPC reporters to ask questions about Cerberus as the ships are on route

10. Other NPC'S other than Cerberus Assault Troopers will be present.

Human Loyalists Supporting Cerberus

(In Order of Defeat/Drop Out)

Heathen Traitors

The Peace Keepers

Events so far..... in TLDR; version

Post#1. Cerberus sends ships towards mars

Post#2. Pyro reacts and acts, end result ship one hundred is destroyed, five damaged, twenty with insignificant damage due to shields with standing most of the attack

Post#3. Ship 85 is now the spear head of the fleet and serves as the Security slash armed forces of Cerberus, Jen is present and so are other Cerberus allies.

Post#4. Premo made a fancy smancy speech and has declared war on Cerberus because "there actions threaten all of humanity", another being of great power besides Pyro is Starheart it came from earth and now is the thing that stands between the ships landing on Mars its most dangerous threat is a Super EMP.

Post#5. Dell finds humans colonizing Mars a threat to his plans and plans to troll the living hell out of Cerberus, he passes by them via advanced yet small space ship and lands on Mars to prepare his maximum trolling.

Post#6. A desperate plan is formed, after it has been told to her allies Jen heads out to engage Pyro

Post#7. With his powerful yet temporarily amp bestowed by Jen, Sawyer takes control of the fleet and does the unthinkable.

Post#8. Before things escalated out of control Cerberus ships picked up Ninjan Queen Zavanna Tempest who was in need of assistance, long story short she now decides to repay back the favor and more.

Post#9. Peace Keepers are preparing for something big.

Post#10. Sawyer moves the ships away from Starheart and towards Mars.

Post#11. Starheart tanks Madison's attack with ease and replies back with a combination of magnetic field manipulation and gravity manipulation, he charges forward it what seems to be a mass annihilation of Cerberus ships.

Post#12 Pyro gets knocked down and heavily wounded by Jen in one strike as she fell from orbit, however the gods were looking out for him and the God of Wrath came and not only healed Pyro but also told him to leave the battle field as he would take Pyro's place.

Post#13. Peace Keepers watch everything transpire after giving a warning.

Post#14. Did Dell do!

Post#15. Jen insults a god

Post#16. Theron flies from earth to ship-eighty five to assit not only just Shadow but also Sawyer

Post#17. SH*T JUST GOT REAL!!!!

Post#18. Dell amps himself with his Techno powers and takes on Theron and Shadow at the same time like a boss

Post#19. Shadow gets knocked to the ground while Theron took a few smacks here and there before using his super speed while that happened Shadow got back up and prepared a kick that would supposedly hit Dell if Theron laid a punch to his back

Post#20. Mister Wrathy punted Jen to up high in one hit but she came back in multitudes, the reply back well....let's say was quite rude.

Post#21. Energy attacks made Mister Wrathy stronger and now he's gonna beat some ass

Post#22-23. Just Dell and the rascals rumbling around still

Post#24. Peace Keepers

Post#25. Dell yet again is still fighting seems like though it's now one versus one instead of two versus one "If you understand what I mean"

Post#26. Jen gets ready to "rummmmmmble!"

Post#27. Alas what few ships that escaped the massacre land on Mars, Sawyer retreated back to Earth in New York with a teleportation deviced issued to all allies incase the mission was ever a failure, now what ever remains of the survivors fight down to the last man and woman with what ever there can wheter it be armed or unarmed.

Off-Pane: For reasons unknown the god left the battle leaving Jen free to help her allies or engage PK's, Star Heart had disappeared and so had Madison.

Dell teleported away from Mars.

#2 Posted by Myrmidon_ (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

Not sure if I should contest this with Stark...or Pyro. Hmmm.

#3 Posted by _Cerberus_ (3436 posts) - - Show Bio

Not sure if I should contest this with Stark...or Pyro. Hmmm.

6. Anybody is allowed to enter :P

#4 Posted by Myrmidon_ (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

@_cerberus_: I know that lol I meant. Who would I find funner....Who would you like to face? Pyro or Stark?

#5 Edited by Agent_California (758 posts) - - Show Bio

We peacekeepers don't like earthies getting into space without approval from the APCSS Churchill first. :P

#6 Edited by _Cerberus_ (3436 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthony_stark: Probably Stark, energy attacks are useless against Jen physical attacks are the most effective ways of dealing with her.

unless Pyro has very high strength with out using energy.

#7 Posted by Myrmidon_ (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

@_cerberus_: Pyro is a 100+Tonner with his ring amplifications. Stark is nowhere near that, he is a normal human without technology

#8 Posted by _Cerberus_ (3436 posts) - - Show Bio

We peacekeepers don't like earthies getting into space without approval from the APCSS Churchill first. :P

HEATHEN!!!!!!!!!!!

lol jk jk jk ;D!

@_cerberus_: Pyro is a 100+Tonner with his ring amplifications. Stark is nowhere near that, he is a normal human without technology

Well as long as it's physical force hitting her than energy force that would work XD

so go with Pyro.

#9 Edited by Myrmidon_ (5081 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Edited by _Cerberus_ (3436 posts) - - Show Bio

heh at first Pyro is going to be like WTF? why aren't my ranged energy attacks working,

#11 Posted by Myrmidon_ (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

@_cerberus_: I've decided again. I'm coming at you with Stark. Fk Pyro. Or not. I'll decide when I see the OP.

#12 Posted by _Cerberus_ (3436 posts) - - Show Bio

@_cerberus_: I've decided again. I'm coming at you with Stark. Fk Pyro. Or not. I'll decide when I see the OP.

#13 Posted by Myrmidon_ (5081 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Edited by _Cerberus_ (3436 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by Myrmidon_ (5081 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by _Cerberus_ (3436 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Edited by Myrmidon_ (5081 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by _Cerberus_ (3436 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by Myrmidon_ (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

And I'm out.

#20 Posted by Agent_California (758 posts) - - Show Bio

Pfft.

#21 Posted by Shanana (52904 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm in as Madison

#22 Edited by _Glacier_ (6155 posts) - - Show Bio

I would be in,buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut Dell don't give a f*** =P

#23 Posted by _Cerberus_ (3436 posts) - - Show Bio

@shanana said:

I'm in as Madison

which side?

#24 Posted by Shanana (52904 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by _Cerberus_ (3436 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by Shanana (52904 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by Spectrion (622 posts) - - Show Bio

Now that I think about it. I'll join this as Tranquil, kinda wanted to set up Cerebrum in space in the first place.

#28 Edited by _Cerberus_ (3436 posts) - - Show Bio

Now that I think about it. I'll join this as Tranquil, kinda wanted to set up Cerebrum in space in the first place.

which side Cerberus? or the heathens XD?

@shanana said:

@_cerberus_ said:

@shanana said:

@_cerberus_: On the Side of Cerberus.

LMAO, I love that gif

LOL me too!

#29 Posted by Spectrion (622 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Posted by _Cerberus_ (3436 posts) - - Show Bio

@spectrion: yay!

P.S: I want everybody to know that 40% of the mars territory Cerberus is taking is not just for Cerberus other people can build stuff on mars too once the RPG is over (depending on the winners or not)

#31 Edited by Pyrogram (35099 posts) - - Show Bio

@_cerberus_: I'm in as Pyro instead. I can't even try and battle you three (Albeit with Icarus on my side) with Stark lol Hoping other people join the contestant side >.>

#32 Posted by _Cerberus_ (3436 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram said:

@_cerberus_: I'm in as Pyro instead. I can't even try and battle you three (Albeit with Icarus on my side) with Stark lol Hoping other people join the contestant side >.>

#33 Posted by Pyrogram (35099 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Posted by Enz0 (2489 posts) - - Show Bio

I hear Cerberus pays reaaaaally good coin for sending their villains out in space >:D

#35 Posted by _Cerberus_ (3436 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Posted by _Cerberus_ (3436 posts) - - Show Bio

I hear Cerberus pays reaaaaally good coin for sending their villains out in space >:D

lol you in?

Perfect timing for Jen and POW! partnership.

#37 Edited by _Glacier_ (6155 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Posted by _The_Ant_ (460 posts) - - Show Bio

I guess the PKs will just try to shoot you down.

#39 Posted by _Cerberus_ (3436 posts) - - Show Bio

I guess the PKs will just try to shoot you down.

which are stopped via force fields until they land on mars :P

#40 Posted by _Cerberus_ (3436 posts) - - Show Bio
#41 Posted by _Glacier_ (6155 posts) - - Show Bio

@_cerberus_: A technokinetic man at a colony in Mars......let's see what I can cause lol

#42 Posted by _Cerberus_ (3436 posts) - - Show Bio

@_cerberus_: A technokinetic man at a colony in Mars......let's see what I can cause lol

Das not gonna bother Jen in the slightest >:)

#43 Posted by _Glacier_ (6155 posts) - - Show Bio

@demolitionguy said:

Well,all your bases will be destroyed,your equipment malfunctioning and I will be laughing at you...............HA!

#44 Posted by _Cerberus_ (3436 posts) - - Show Bio

@_cerberus_ said:

@demolitionguy said:

Well,all your bases will be destroyed,your equipment malfunctioning and I will be laughing at you...............HA!

And you'll be dead if you succeed in doing that :)

#45 Edited by _Glacier_ (6155 posts) - - Show Bio

@_cerberus_ said:

@demolitionguy said:

@_cerberus_ said:

@demolitionguy said:

Put a target on my head and I'll put one in yours =P Than I'll laugh at your dead corpse HA!

#46 Posted by _Cerberus_ (3436 posts) - - Show Bio

@_cerberus_ said:

@demolitionguy said:

@_cerberus_ said:

@demolitionguy said:

Put a target on my head and I'll put one in yours =P Than I'll laugh at your dead corpse HA!

Reality Warper>>>>Technopath

superior in every way except skill lol!

#47 Posted by _Glacier_ (6155 posts) - - Show Bio

@demolitionguy said:

@_cerberus_ said:

@demolitionguy said:

@_cerberus_ said:

@demolitionguy said:

Yeah,about that........I can build machines with the aid of some people that can do reality warping.Also,you'll be dead before you notice,your alliance on fire and me laughing......HA!

#48 Edited by _Cerberus_ (3436 posts) - - Show Bio

@demolitionguy said:

@_cerberus_ said:

@demolitionguy said:

@_cerberus_ said:

@demolitionguy said:

@_cerberus_ said:

@demolitionguy said:

Yeah,about that........I can build machines with the aid of some people that can do reality warping.Also,you'll be dead before you notice,your alliance on fire and me laughing......HA!

hahahh you need HELP!

#49 Posted by _Glacier_ (6155 posts) - - Show Bio

@demolitionguy said:

@_cerberus_ said:

@demolitionguy said:

@_cerberus_ said:

@demolitionguy said:

@_cerberus_ said:

@demolitionguy said:

hahahh you need HELP!

Yeah......not to kick your ass,though ;)

#50 Posted by _Cerberus_ (3436 posts) - - Show Bio

@_cerberus_ said:

@demolitionguy said:

@_cerberus_ said:

@demolitionguy said:

@_cerberus_ said:

@demolitionguy said:

@_cerberus_ said:

@demolitionguy said:

hahahh you need HELP!

Yeah......not to kick your ass,though ;)

than do it solo

;)