The home of mad science.
Constructed after the second world war, this is perhaps one of Stahl's prized possessions. A completely mobile underwater/land base named "The Coeus" after the Greek titan god of intellect. Though most of it is for science purposes, it has been fitted with some of the most efficient weapons on the planet in case there is a call to war or battle. It is a sanctuary for mutants or humans alike, there is no sides in this place, a giant metal cease fire. Though it is not the toughest ship or base, it can still take a few tactical missile strikes. And as for security? Lets just hope you wont have to find out.
Locations of the ship.
The ship has over forty levels each with a specific purpose, big or small. A detailed list on some of the more important floors.
- Floor alpha: The navigational deck, this is where the ship is operated as well as where most the of ship's diagnostics can be checked. Due to Stahl usually being one of the only permanent members of the base, it is usually on autopilot. This of course also holds the visuals for the outdoors.
- Floor Beta: The war room, this is where the armory, training facilities and combat vehicles are stored. It is large enough to hold more then ten tanks along with medium sized military vehicles but as of late is rather empty due to the population of the base being low.
- Floor Gamma: Prison cells and holding facilities. If necessary, floor gamma is capable of holding up to fifteen human prisoners as well as five meta human beings. The human cells are much like the ones found at any prison with the exception of the bars being refined with Stahlnthium, one of the doctor's experimental metals that is around a hundred times more durable then titanium. The meta cells can be fitted to that of the prisoner inside.
- Floor Delta: Living quarters, capacity of thirty humans/mutants. The living spaces are the size of decent basement sweet and are bland in color, though of course residence tend to personalize them to their own liking.
- Floor Epsilon: Recreational center. From home theaters to dimly lighted lounges, this is where the residence of the base come to relax.
- Floor Omicron: The medical bay. Exactly as the name says it, this is the med bay, equipped with top notch medical gear for most operations.
- Floor Eta: The "boiler room" as it were. The entire base is powered by experimental plasma energy that is completely clean and nonlethal to the environment. It is also one of the longest lasting sources of energy known so far.
- Floor Omega: The labs. These labs are accessible to most of the members of the base, fully equipped to perform medical and experimental science tasks. The sky is the limit in these labs.
- Floor Zeta: A highly the restricted zone. This is Dr.Stahl's personal laboratory.
These are only a few of the floors in the base, there is plenty more to discover and explore.
The estate is rather open.
Is your character looking to better the world of science? Well then this is clearly the place to come. Also if your character feels casted out for being a mutant? Or you simply have no home? Then this is your sanctuary.
Rules! (Of course)
- This is an open thread, just write a good reason why your here and how exactly you got there. The thing is mostly underwater at all times.
- Not exactly what I say goes, but if you are playing bully? I will take action.
- No massive destruction of the base, who doesn't love a little bit of mayhem? "Little" being the key word there, don't go toppling the whole place down, but don't be afraid to break a few things!
- This is in fact, a peace summit. No factions here, I don't care if your the head of the mutant terrorists or the head of the human extremists, in here you all play nice.
- IC There is not supposed to be any killing or violence that is unjust, or security protocols will be in order.
- The security is top notch here, androids and ceiling dart turrets. Of course not aiming to kill so sell it good if you don't mind.
- Three warnings. If you break one of the rules? Meh, I will be alright with it and give you a warning. But two more times? Nuh-uh, your outta here.
- If you would like to involve this location in any way in some story arc or massive action, please PM me first.
- Have fun (Of course!)