The Coalition of Justice (Team/Location Thread)

JonahHughes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By JonahHughes

Italicized = Sting

Underlined = Data

Bold = Techno-Sym

How the team started:

Monday December 12th, 2014

The building was filled with smoke and bodies. The walls painted red with the blood of civilians. Sting had arrived only moments too late, it had already begun. Arch-Core was the group's next target and he had arrived at that conclusion moments before everything went wrong. He moved through the building looking for any survivors but there were none so far. Hallway after hallway of nothing but executed people, random people. Sting wouldn’t let it faze him though, he was here for one purpose and that was to kill whoever it was that was leading this operation. There had been over 10 businesses hit within the past 3 months, each one a bloodbath but other then that there was no connection between them. Sting cleared the upper floors relatively quickly and proceeded to the basement, that's when he saw them. Two guards exiting the elevator, they would be dispatched with relative ease. The sonic boom made from Stings soul projection drew their attention but, it was too late. The guard on the left’s neck spewed out blood as the guard to the right’s upper body slid to the ground. Sirens came from outside, he had to be quick about it. Sting sliced open the elevator door and leapt down the shaft. Three floors, Six floors, Ten floors, and thirteen Floors. That was his target, he projected his soul onto a nearby ledge and cut himself a way in. Two more guards, each one’s head rolling to the ground before they even knew it.

“Ha I can't believe these are the kind of guys they hire to be terrorists these days. Especially in a world where I exist.”

Sting gave one of the heads a good ol’ soccer kick and headed through the maze of hallways. He was looking for the security room, from their he could view the security cameras and find the ass hat responsible for this. Sting found the door and promptly sliced it in half. Inside was something a little different then he was expecting, it was a woman. She was blonde and all around sexy, in her own right.

“Hello there, might I ask what a girl like you is doin’ in a place like this”

“Oh great, another bozo that thinks they own the place. I’m not some girl. Now, I suggest you tell me who you are before I end you.”

Amber’s suit powered up and expanded all across her body at a simple thought. She aimed her arm at Sting as the repulsor light on her hand grew brighter.

“That must be where all of the missing tech has gone. It is exceptional, if I may say.”

“Well, now I don’t have to do two introductions. The name’s Vladimir Drake Knightfall, but you all can call me Sting. I’m going to assume since I haven’t been killed yet that you two arent working for those guys.” Sting points to the head of one of the guards he decapitated.

“You don’t know who I am? I thought I had a big name. Must just be my ego.” Jonah descended to the floor with a golden crown on his head. “Jonah Hughes, by the way.”

“Nice to meet ya’. My name is Amber Natale. I’m just your average hyper mindgenius. Whatevs.” Amber puts down her arm.

“Not to sound rude but, now that we got the introductions out of the way, I would like to get back to why I was here.”

Sting glanced at the monitors. He noticed a large gathering of people in what was labeled as “Main Reactor”

“Well I’ll be off. You are both welcome to join me provided you can hold your own against these guys.”

“Well, thanks for the invitation. Not like I own the place, or anything.”

A guard entered the room. *THUD* The guard is hit in the head by a piece of the Techno-Sym armor.

“Meanie face! You got blood on my carpet.”

“There are no carpets in this room.”

“There are in two days.” (Jonah has Davros order carpets for the security room.)

“You killed that guy! Poor dude. Not really he had it coming. Douche. Alright well I guess that I should tag along to make sure you idiots don’t get killed.”

Sting and the ragtag group of adventurers proceeded down to the Main Reactor. The room was filled with guards but that wouldn’t be a big problem. No the big problem was the guy standing in the middle of them. He was twice the size of a normal guy and looked like he drank a little too much miracle grow.

“Okay guys, I’ll take Dwayne Johnson while you two handle the minions. On three. One, two, three GO!”

Jonah flew out, his techno sym armor shot into the throats of two of the guards suffocating them before returning to himself. The big guy turned and stared straight at the man flying towards him. Jonah hit the guys chest and it felt like he hit a rock, mainly because he did hit a rock. The large man let out a loud roar as he picked up Jonah by the head and threw him against the wall. The Techno Sym armor stopped the impact and then Jonah propelled himself back at the big guy. Meanwhile Sting and Amber had already jumped into action. Sting chopping through goons on the right and Amber blasting them away on the left. It didn’t take long for the main goons to be dispatched allowing all three of them to focus on the big asshole. Jonah was darting around him at break neck speeds, each time he went past he would let loose a punch. Sting and Amber joined in the fight, Sting projected his soul next to the man making an effort to slice off his leg but he was met with a kick to the chest instead. He went flying, Amber however wasn’t so stupid that she would rush into danger, in fact she had already figured out this guys weakness. She aimed one arm at his leg and fired a powerful repulsor blast, the skin turned to stone, that was what she needed, She fired another blast straight at his head, The guys head turned to stone almost immediately. Jonah saw what Amber was doing and executed accordingly. He punched the big fellow right in the noggin’ causing it to explode into a million tiny Pebbles. Sting got up and looked at the already finished fight.

“How’d you figure that out?”

“Well, it’s called having a hyper mind. It tends to help me work through situations like that one.”

“Well, I owe all of you, you helped me save my company and that's what matters. In fact you all worked very well and efficiently. So how about this, as payment I will give you the once in a lifetime chance to do some good with your powers. Join up with me, I’ve been planning this for a while and I have everything all set up. I was just waiting for some good guys to come along and join, so what do you say?”

“Deal”

“Deal”

So that's how the team started, the Coalition Of Justice.

Goal: Heroes for Hire

Base of Operations:

Mansion Exterior
Mansion Exterior
Living Room
Living Room
Bathroom
Bathroom
Kitchen
Kitchen
Jonah's Bedroom
Jonah's Bedroom
Vladamir's Bedroom
Vladamir's Bedroom
Amber's Bedroom
Amber's Bedroom
Jonah's Office
Jonah's Office
Jonah's Workshop
Jonah's Workshop
Sting's Training Room
Sting's Training Room
Amber's Tech Room
Amber's Tech Room
Server Room
Server Room

A.I. Details

The mansion is run by a fully independent A.I. named Davros. He handles the tasks around the house, provides any information you need, and is an all around nice guy.

Security

While the mansion looks defenseless from a distance, closer inspection would show that that is not the case. The exterior of the mansion is guarded by automatic turrets that can fire adamantium bullets designed to rip through a tank and keep going. On top of that, the windows are made of a specialized material that can withstand direct impact from a nuclear bomb. The windows can also tint on command to keep others from seeing inside. The inside is defended by the people who live there so if you can make it in you’re in for a world of hurt. The server is unhackable and the defenses are immune to shortages and EMPs.

Below0Gaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Im on this team.

Nathan_Flag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amber_natale

The small pod landed about 30 feet from the mansions front door. The guns and weapon systems aimed but the bullets were dodged with minor effort. Nathan was only human of course but, he was at the peak of the species. He faced the front door and let lose two solid knocks.

"Hello, I'm looking for an Amber Natale. It's quite important that I speak with her about a plan I have involving a Mr. Adrian Hastings, I think she might be interested in what I have to offer."

Avatar image for deactivated-5a4aaebccd120
deactivated-5a4aaebccd120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The style of this takes me back to the wild wild prime days, I like it.

Luck bruh.

Amber_Natale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Amber_Natale

@nathan_flag: Cece, Amber's AI, spoke to Nathan who was at the front door. "I'm quite certain that Amber wants nothing to do with you or Mr Hastings so I suggest you look for someone else."

Nathan_Flag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amber_natale: Nathan was shocked by what was just said. Maybe he didn't clarify enough,

"Well that sucks. I honestly thought that you of all people would want the chance to make his life a bit harder seeing as you two have a bit of history together, but I guess I thought wrong."

Nathan turned and began walking away slowly thought, in case she changed her mind hearing some more of the details about his plan.

Amber_Natale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nathan_flag: Amber opens the door, suit equipped. "I'm intrigued but not stupid. I'm not letting you inside and the security systems will be trained on you. I'm giving you 5 minutes to explain before I blow your head off."

Nathan_Flag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amber_natale: "I thought you would say something like that" Nathan turned around, and began walking forward.

"My name is Nathan Flag, I'm what some would call a space pirate. Now as a pirate I take things and as it would turn out Mr. Hastings has something i want, well not him necessarily but more like one of the cruisers in his fleet. I have all the information I need to take this cruiser down, all I need from you is a jamming device. it needs to be able to jam the radio channel that they use for about 30 minutes. The channel is 36, heres a radio from one of their old ships. As a reward for doing so I can promise you 30 minutes to search through the ships computers. I'll be in touch when I have everything else ready, Oh and one more thing. Make sure your the only one who can use that jammer, it's a key part of my whole plan."

Nathan glanced at his watch, 4 minutes and 30 seconds. He made his way back to the pod he had used to get there and jettisoned off, back to the Calypso's Grace to take a hot bath and get super drunk.

Amber_Natale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amber pondered Nathan's offer. I suppose it would aid her in taking out the scum that is Adrian. She gleefully ran back inside and down to her lab to create the jammer.