#1 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19242 posts) - - Show Bio

(The title as usual is subject to change, but with me, I hate making titles and they always seem stupid) anyway...

This is a Prime canon event that a bunch of our primers have been working on and trying to perfect. We got together initially in order to, in a sense save and provide a new life for Prime. However due to life's unorthodox way of halting progress, we haven't started it yet. So I'm doing it.

It had been only two weeks since the inauguration of President Ziez. And almost on cue, the world was vastly and profoundly lacking any sense of care about it. Political years, especially those that have president elections the to waken the beast hungry the sweet fast of bold action, posturing and promise making. That fire sniffs itself down to singer embers, a mere thought of what used to burn. Atticus sat in the Vice Presidents home, pondering just what his world was in this administration. The woman that was surely to be the death of all that laid trust in her, and the man that so obviously hid his truth from the world were in power. They both had played the game of politics like seasoned professionals, and Atticus was stuck as second down in the line of succession.

But one thing was for sure, the leader of the Sojourn movement was also smart, and had successfully made it possible for him to be in this position. As a known super, and with Clara also being a known meta, it left Orpheus to either make a big reveal or be viewed by history as an odd man out. Simply, Atticus' job now was to play a part, a divine role, until opportunity struck. To have only the sensibility to recognize it when it presented itself. Until then, he was a dutiful servant, a yes man to any idea Ziev had. That particular act would allow some form of leverage if the time ever came.

#2 Posted by Inanna (49 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Sojourn_: lol titles and OP's are frustrating for me sometimes.. Good luck : )

#3 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19242 posts) - - Show Bio

This is also open

#4 Posted by Tranquil (3353 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm actually curious as to what state Prime was left in.

#5 Posted by Rumble Man (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Sojourn_: Might tag as Fowler

#6 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14402 posts) - - Show Bio

Posted

#7 Posted by Shanana (52904 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this that COP rpg?

#8 Posted by Crimson Eagle (1817 posts) - - Show Bio

@Z: Nope it's an open RP for CV Prime.

#9 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14402 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ziccarra_Liafador: nope just me starting the prime thing , by dissing the President a couple times. Look at your Maya accounts pm's the Team thread is the moon base" we have your intro to sort out remember"

#10 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19242 posts) - - Show Bio

POSTED

#11 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14402 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Sojourn_: nice, Eddy will like your message lol

#12 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18823 posts) - - Show Bio

Posted :D

I hope it was okay :P

Amazing posts you two btw :D

#13 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19242 posts) - - Show Bio
@xxCellPhoneGirlxx errmagerd heeeeyyy
#14 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18823 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Sojourn_: I feel like we haven't rpged together in like years :P

#15 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19242 posts) - - Show Bio
@xxCellPhoneGirlxx we haven't, but we're here now
#16 Posted by Requiem_of__Destiny (177 posts) - - Show Bio

Its short and meh. Didn't know where the plan was heading quite yet.

Second part is build up for this or the next big rp deppending on where things are going.

#17 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19242 posts) - - Show Bio
@Requiem_of__Destiny is that you Az?
#18 Posted by Requiem_of__Destiny (177 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Sojourn_: the one n only

#19 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19242 posts) - - Show Bio
@Requiem_of__Destiny I love how I can pick you out of the alt crowds lol
#20 Posted by Requiem_of__Destiny (177 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Sojourn_: My lack of spell check im sure helps lol

#21 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14402 posts) - - Show Bio

@Requiem_of__Destiny: You and CPG seem determined to make this into Jerry Springer "Windsor is my baby daddie" . Fine its coming lol

#22 Posted by 614azrael (10304 posts) - - Show Bio
Lioness=softie(towards fam) what did you expect :p
  @EdwardWindsor
#23 Posted by Kayle_Rez (495 posts) - - Show Bio

? nobody? All that chatter for reviving and we got 4posts then dead?

:P

#24 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19242 posts) - - Show Bio

Idk.... It's frustrating

#25 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14402 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Sojourn_: yeah tell me about it, make a pm for a reason people say their piece and do nothing.

#26 Posted by Tellumo (511 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll post I just want to know the direction we're supposed to be taken.

#27 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19242 posts) - - Show Bio
@Tellumo take it in whatever direction you want... That was the point from the start... This was a rebranding effort
#28 Posted by Tellumo (511 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Sojourn_: But didn't we have a plan on what to do?

#29 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19242 posts) - - Show Bio
@Tellumo seeing as how no one that was integral to the original plan has posted... For now, just write whatever you feel is necessary for you to present yourself
#30 Posted by Tellumo (511 posts) - - Show Bio

A twist? If only without the Terminator reference.

(Posted)

#31 Edited by EdwardWindsor (14402 posts) - - Show Bio

@Tellumo: lol eddy handed the flag into the Smithsonian museum since it was just in moons atmosphere, he collected and gave it back as peace offering. It didn't work. The terminator line made me chuckle

#32 Posted by Tellumo (511 posts) - - Show Bio

@EdwardWindsor: By now you probably realised that Tellumo views the world in Pool-O-Vision

#33 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14402 posts) - - Show Bio

@Tellumo: indeed i gathered along those lines