The Clock Strikes Three RPG

LeagueOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By LeagueOfEvil

Military Installation Number 1584 A.K.A. "The Rabbit Hole" - Location: Classified

The guard's heavy footsteps echoed in the long and empty hallway of the maximum security prison.  He hated this, graveyard shift at the infamous "Rabbit Hole."  The deformed inmates whose cells he passed looked at him in disdain and with murderous intent in their eyes.  The guard ignored the constant mocking, the looks, the sinister smiles, but deep down he knew that all the wretched things he had seen here over the years would stick with him for all his life, seared into the deep recesses of his mind by the branding iron of fear and wonder.    

Stopping at the small cell at the end of the cell block, the guard peered inside through the viewing window.  The short, ugly creature on the other side of the heavy steel door perked up immediately and ran to the door to bang on it.  "Where's me f*cking pot o' gold?! Where is it?! Where is it?!"

"Oh shit!" Startled, the guard immediately jumped back and reached to a button on the side of the door marked "IN CASE OF EMERGENCY" in bold red letters.  As he pushed the button, the metal collar around the creature's neck lit up with an electric current that coursed through its small body.  The otherworldly monster fell to the floor as the smoke coming off his burnt skin filled the room with a anomalous stench.  Satisfied, the guard moved on in his patrol through the quiet, dark hallways.  

Oh how he wished to back at home with his family.  How he wished to be in bed with his beautiful wife, or relaxing on the couch with his four year old daughter.  "Just four more hours," he thought, looking up at the clock mounted on the wall.  Time slowly passed by as the tick-tock of the clock created a monotonous tone, falling perfectly in line with the sound of the man's heavy footsteps and forming a melancholic melody.  The guard couldn't wait for the clock to finally strike three.  Little did he know that this night was not going to be like all the other nights.  .
Avatar image for robin_of_loxley
Robin_of_Loxley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Robin_of_Loxley

Robin sat in the shadowy room, a light focused on the archer. The chair was bolted to the floor. He had barely moved in the past few hours, the tell tale slight movement of his chest and the opening and closing of his eyes the only signs he was breathing. He had been brought here a few years ago, when he had somehow stumbled into a futuristic time, and he had been struck by some sort of a non lethal projectile. His brown eyes focused on the door, his hands bound in front of him in what he had heard the guards calling "cuffs". The metal restraints were strong, easily strong enough to resist his early attempts to break them. The collar around his neck was apparently some sort of pain-inducing device. He stood up, and moved over to the door in front of him. They considered him controllable enough that they often left the viewing window open, but still moved away from his cell when they went past. One of the guards made the mistake of going too close to Robin's cell, and the outlaw had snapped his neck like a dry twig. A guard walked past, his footfalls seeming to match the ticking of the clock. He looked across at the clock. It was a little past eleven. Another guard walked up to the door, and Robin put his arms down in front of him. "What, Loxley? You running late for something?" The guard let out a healthy guffaw. Anger showed itself in Robin's cold glare. The guard lifted a cattleprod, as if in challenge. The outlaw locked gazes for a moment, then turned away and started walking around his cell. He stared directly up at the camera that could see almost his whole cell. If he could, he would climb up the wall and tear that thing out of the wall.

Dr_Frank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Dr_Frank

Tap.... tap....tap the blood flows from her wounds, striking the stone floor of the church. Everytime its the same, cyborgs dont sleep but on his down time the same images/memories came up like a sinister screensaver. Everytime he's cold metallic skin could feel the warmth of Elizabeths life drain through his fingertips as he tries to hold her together.  It had been along time since that day which ended the future of Victor Frankenstein. But here  in the dark silence of a prision cell was the remnants of that very man. Chained to the back wall of the cell bound by his ankles, wrist and throat  hung the metallic monstrosity now simply known as Frank.

Twisting his glistening metallic neck he begins to move, creating a chorus of ear shredding screeching. His skin letting out the the cry as it conflicts with the equally cold and metallic bonds that bound the creature to his cell. "Still to early, its still daylight" he concludes seeing the god beams breaking just in front of the cell door, its source the window several feet above his head. A window he had never seen. Going back into a powered down state he's memories begin to surface again.

Feeling a strong breeze around him, the feeling off movement and  nature crashing agaisnt his fleeing form as he runs headlong through a woodland, with flashes of lights overhead. Seeing himself run for what seems like hours as the noises around him draw closer and closer. Flashes of a group of people standing around him as he lay on the floor paralyzed,  a man reading a statement  flashes of words "Murder, theft, arson" and then black and the cell once again.

Frank looks around himself, his cell now bathed in the blackness of the night from the outside world. His internal clock appeared in his vision flashing the time 2:55am, Smilling and raising his head Frank mutters to himself  " Soon"

Vangelis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Vangelis

Light years away Franche Redelan sprawled across his fiancées bed going over their majestic wedding plans: The primary colors requested for the guest, the location, the music, the food, florals....Princess Rona endlessly expressed her ideas, throwing her hands this way and that way, frolicking around her feminine bedroom. Franche lie back, resting his hands on his chest. He would pick his head up time to time when Ronan glanced at him to keep his ears attentive. "Franche, remember some of this..", she said frequently. He remembered the azeelia flowers the flower girl would carry, the music from the Flythe Orchestra, the velvet blue and white--everything she wanted. Their wedding was postponed and now he was stranded on Earth, captured and contained in a military facility. Light years away."Expectantly, he's being difficult and unresponsive", the female scientist monotonically said, dropping a metallic sharp-edged rod in a tube of saline.

"Heirut, we can buzz the Counter Intelligence Department to in--"

"We can't Derrick, his limbs cannot be unlatched, his species has natural peak super human strength." Heirut, the female scientist, smacked off her latex gloves and moved a strand of black hair from her caramel colored face. "Luckily, they discovered him with alien technology to give us answers "

"You can go see what they got, while I finish up his examination." Derrick raised an eyebrow and slightly tilted his head down like she would love the offer.

Heirut, examined Franche's large sex organs "No, you can go check that out", she mumbled, peering closer at Franche's naked sky blue body. "Unbelievable..."

Derrick chuckled softly and left the lab carrying a plastic clipboard.

His emotion were dead, he killed them, at least for now. Franche stared straight ahead, rarely blinking but relaxed his lips. It was what humans called a Poker Face. The Cerulan Military formally called it Topical Neutrality, practiced body language. "Never show emotion to your opponent, confuse them as you charge forward and strike swiftly like a *Leopardia." His squad leader would calmly state, standing at the center of their squad triangle (similar to a group circle). Now inside Franche's mind, he wondered how he let these Earth scum shoot his shuttle out the sky and capture him.

Heirut smacked her latex gloves back on and squeezed a clear gel into her palm. There was a perverse curiosity blaring in her brain. Could this alien produce the sperm cells to reproduce with a human?

Fantomes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Fantomes
"They call this piece of chier filet mignon." His voice spoke over the classical music playing in the background through hidden speakers inside of his "cell", the walls were a pleasant mocha colored decor wallpaper. There was no visible door or way in or out of the cell which was actually suspended in a large well by one lone beam. Seated in the center of the lavish cell was a man in a white jumpsuit, a knife and fork in hand, displeased with the large slab of meat he was cutting into. Seated across from him was a man in a nice suit, atop of his head was a black bowler, laid across his lap was an umbrella with a distinctive polished bamboo handle. "I've seen pieces of paper that are thicker than this."

"Nothing but the finest for the prisoners, I hear." The man in the bowler hat sarcastically said with a smirk.

"And who are you, exactly? Why do you come here? To antagonize me during my lunch, hm?"

"I came to...converse, really." He responded, "It came to my attention that the Fantomes was sitting and rotting right under my nose. I had to come see for myself."

"Sitting, oui. Not so much rotting if I must say so myself." Fantomes responded with his shadowy grin, the light in the room seemed to never lay on his face, it was as if no matter how he moved the light seemed do dim around his features. He had a distinct French accent, not too thick, but noticeable enough nonetheless. The way he lifted the fork with the skewered piece of meat on his fork to his lips, the way he plucked it from the fork and savored the taste was almost disturbing. His confidence and swagger was enough to make the man sitting across the table from him nauseous. More so than he already was after seeing the way he was being treated in this prison, like a king compared to the other inmates. "You come into my humble abode, you sit at my table and you say nothing for thirty minutes save for a couple of...how you say...quips?"

"Why?"

"I do not know, I was hoping you would have the answer to that, mon ami."

"No, no...I'm just having trouble why one of the most wanted criminals of last century...and, well, this century as well is living like royalty." The Englishman asked, he placed the umbrella's tip down to the nice rug, lifting and resting his ankle on his knee.

"Most wanted? Non, non...one of the most dangerous, maybe. You flatter me, monsieur...?"

"Only those who I respect know my name."

"Aaahhh...hopefully by the time you leave you will come to not only respect me but understand what I do, as well. I am a man of honor, I assure you." Fantomes lifted his glass of wine, swirling it in small circles before taking a sip. "Nothing like aged wine and a nice filet, no? As for your question...why I dine on the finest cuisine and sleep on a sheets with an impossibly large thread count...the answer to that question is simple; I get what I want. When I was a boy there was a man who explained to me that in order to get what you want you must give somebody else what they want, that life has a sort of...how you say...balance. Do you believe in karma?"

"I'm sitting in a prison cell across from a bloke who's behind some of the worst crime of the past two decades. France looks like hell. Evil men are being tucked away in bed and it's not coming back to bite them in the arse in the foreseeable future. I must say that I do not believe in karma or karmic retribution." 

"Neither do I, but as with every religious concept--there's some truth that rings within it, I think." He tapped his head, "In this mind of mine is information. Information makes the world turn is how the saying goes, oui?"

"So you're playing informant?"

"Not only that, but I've made it quite clear that I could leave anytime I wish when I was first placed here. When faced with a decision like keeping the Fantomes under lock and key and have him providing information in exchange for a nice cell, three square meals by some of the finest chefs or having him escape, it is kind of a no brainer, as you say." He chuckled, taking another sip of his wine.

"And they didn't take it as a bluff?"

"Ah, but they did at first...then I gave them a little exhibition." He brushed back his black hair, sitting back in his chair. "It cost them two guards, I made it as far as the front gate before returning to my cell."

"And how exactly did you wind up here?" The man in the bowler asked, tilting his head ever so slightly and flashing a grin at the reaction Fantomes gave him. For all the swagger and confidence Fantomes had, his knife and fork clattered on the stark white plate, his shadowy eyes glared across the table at his guest, fighting back his want to snarl. Lifting his folded napkin, Fantomes cleared his throat before wiping the edge of his lips and drawing in a sharp breath through his nostrils, throwing it down on the table with an apparent anger that he couldn't hide or help. 

"Oh, I'm sure you know that a mutual friend put me here."

"How are you sure that this friend is mutual?"

"Do not play coy. I know who you are, Mr. Blackman." Fantomes sat back in his chair, picking up a the bottle of old wine and pouring himself another glass. "I also know that you're good friends with Monsieur Clue. In fact I wonder if he sent you in his stead to check up on me." 

"No, not at all. I'm much too important of a man to be given orders by Mr. Clue."

"Understandably so. The way you hold that umbrella...I assume it's a weapon of some sort. There was once a former Prime Minister that once tried to get in here with a pistol because of what I did to his daughter and they did not permit him entrance. For you to be admitted inside the prison let alone my cell with such a weapon...you must be a man of grand importance." Fantomes said, "I am not used to the attention, though. I hear there's time displaced bandits and cybernetic monstrosities on the higher levels...why would you come see someone as boring as I?"

"Because you're evil. In this entire facility there are hundreds of evil men who have done evil things...but you, you're quite possibly the most evil of them all." The man in the bowler hat explained, standing from his chair he tucked his umbrella under his arm and fixed his hat. "Robin, despite his bloated legend that said he took from the rich and gave to the needed, actually gave to the needy. Dr. Frankenstein was once a man and is now a monster who is plagued by his lust of vengeance. While one could say they're evil, they respectively have their good qualities and reasons. You on the other hand, you're no bad man with a heart of gold and you're no tragic monster...you do steal, swindle and kill because you enjoy it. Without rhyme or reason. Without remorse or regret. You just do it because you believe you can. That's why I chose to come see you, because I wanted to know what the face of true evil looked like."

"Non, non...you have me all wrong, monsieur. I steal, swindle and kill because I like the finer things. Leonardo da Vincis and chateaus and fine wine older than the révolution française. I do it because I enjoy these things, and they're mine to enjoy." He raised his glass to his visitor, "Tchin-tchin, Mr. Blackman." 
Leprechaun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Leprechaun

The stench of burning flesh from another world filled the small room.  The leprechaun Caedmon rose to his feet and looked around at the white walls surrounding him.  Every day he spent here, it seemed like these walls got closer and closer.  Once a fierce warrior and king, Caedmon was now confined to this cell, caged in like some kind of sickly dog.  "I am not a dog!" he yelled at the top of his lungs, while kicking his rock hard bed.  The collar around his neck lit up again and sent a small jolt of electricity running through his body.  Trying to resist the pain, the leprechaun gripped the collar and tugged at it, trying, in vain, to free himself from his shackles.  Pure hatred and frustration wracked the creature's already warped psyche,as he reminisced about his past.

Caedmon had been king of his people and had led them to an age of peace and prosperity, unlike any before.  But, one fateful day, the evil clurichauns, close relatives to the leprechauns and fierce rivals, attacked and sparked a devastating war that would come to last hundreds of years.  At the end of it all, having lost many at the hands of war, the stress and the sorrow pushed the diminutive warlord over the edge of sanity.  In this unsettled state, Caedmon went on a rampage, destroying everything and everyone in his wake.  Nothing remained. Everyone was dead.  Peaced reigned once more.  However, in Caedmon there was no peace to be found, only anger; anger towards those who took everything from him; anger towards those who stood by his side but were to weak to resists the prying hands of death, and anger towards God himself.  

Now bored in this world and with nothing to do, Caedmon left his dimension and arrived at ours.  For years he terrorized the Irish countryside, using his skills in the mystic arts that had bestowed upon him to lead his people for mischief and for his own amusement, until one day, the government decided to step in.  They hired a mysterious and famed monster hunter who went by the moniker of "The Martyr."  The Martyr warred with Caedmon for 30 days and 30 nights, until he finally caught the leprechaun.  Caedmon was turned over to the government and imprisoned here, in the sh!t hole called "The Rabbit Hole" where the abusive guards and intrusive scientists took advantage of his weakened state.  Once a king, now a prisoner.

The sound of the guard's returning footsteps snapped Caedmon out of his nostalgia-induced stupor.  He watched as the guard passed by the cell door's viewing window.  He would pay.  They would all pay.  King Caedmon will rise again.
Avatar image for masterful_margarita
Masterful_Margarita

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

From one prison to another. No matter how many doors she forced open, no matter how many times she fled, there was no escape. Perhaps this world was designed by Escher, and each time she though she was free she was only running in circles. First there was life…and is not life the greatest prison of all? There is only one escape…there are no loopholes, no tunnels that can be dug. And in this life, there was the Soviet Union. A prison within a prison. Ah, what a cruel motherland! And within that, yet another prison, the one the Master was taken to…try as she might, Margarita could not get him free on her own, and thus was her soul imprisoned. It was the cost of this trapped soul (a butterfly in a jar, or amber perhaps) that the Master was freed…and then the prison of life let them both free, only to reveal that death itself was not an escape. The Master went on to higher planes, but Margarita was trapped in the mortal realm. The jailer? Woland, who had taken a fancy to her, and would never, ever let her go. If he had been merely a mortal, or even an immortal, his mind could have been swayed, but Woland was the devil himself, and Hell would freeze over before he would lose interest in Margarita. It was her own fault really…she should have read the fine print when she agreed to host the Devil's Ball. So the Rabbit Hole was only the latest in this series of prisons, the latest Matroyushka doll in which was curled Margarita. 

'…Final proof of the existence beyond…extradimensional? Perhaps fractional…weaponized phasing technology, get behind enemy lines without worry about damages…electrical field disruption we think that…' The words blended together, Margarita had heard them so many times before. They discussed her like butchers might discuss an animal destined for slaughter. Margarita raised one arm, looked at the iron and silver shackles that chained her here, prevented her like slipping away like so much mist…

Meanwhile…

A man leaned on the front desk, talking to the guard there. He was tall, almost unnaturally so, and dressed in a suit several decades out of style. A pair of pince-nez rested on his nose, glittering slightly as the light caught them. The guard was rummaging around under the desk for a visitors' pass, grumbling under his breath. He found the card, and handed it to the scientist, who clipped it to his lapel. The man smiled, showing too many teeth. "Excellent! Let's go look at the prisoner then, I've been waiting months for clearance and I'm not waiting a minute longer." The guard opened a heavy metal door with a card, and gestured for the scientist to follow him. He wasn't sure what the researchers name was…he was some foreigner with one of those names with lots of Zs and Ts and Vs or whatnot. Down a hallway, the prisoner holding cells were here. The scientist grinned more, and winked at those held there. He stopped and waved at Dr. Frank when the guard wasn't looking. 

But that was not what he was here for. HIs 'official' field was ectoplasmic research, and there was only one ghost here. They arrived at her cell, and the scientist peered through the viewing window. "Stop, you can't go any further." The scientist had his hand on the locked door, the metal of the doorknob warping under his grip. "Oh really? Are you sure?" He took a hundred dollar bill from his pocket. And then another. And another. He waved the money at the guard, whose eyes were wide. The scientist must have had several thousand dollars in his hand. The guard snatched the money and walked briskly down the hall, 'accidentally' leaving his keycard behind. The scientist picked it up, and opened the door.

"Margarita, there you are! You're a hard one to find." Margarita looked up. "Koroviev? It took you long enough." The demon adjusted his pince-nez, examined the iron power dampener. "There was some business I absolutely had to attend in Russia. You know how it is around election time." The power dampener began to melt under the demon's slender fingers. "And it's hard to track séances…how did you get pulled into one of THOSE? Just unlucky Margarita, that's what it is." The demon straightened up, glanced at one of the cameras in the room. "Be a dear and call up Azazzelo, will you? We're going to have company soon and it will only be a matter of time before that guard I bribed realized that the money is actually old coupons. Even as the demon spoke the door burst open, armed guards taking aim at the demon and the ghost. The room lit with fire, and Azazzello, Hella, and Behemoth stood by Koroviev. "Time for mayhem…exactly what we do best!" Exclaimed Azazzello, leaping towards one of the guards. He vanished, but the guard remained with a dazed expression, the gun hanging from limp fingers…before he opened fire on the other guards. The guards lost focus, and as soon as they did the other demons were on them in a flash. When the smoke had cleared only four guards remained, each possessed by a demon. Margarita hovered above them. "Free the others. The more that are out the better chance we have. Go!" The demon-guards moved into the hallway, running at super-human speeds. They tore doors off their hinges, punched through solid metal. The bodies they inhabited would not last long, but at this point it didn't matter. It was 3:00. Time to run riot.
Robin_of_Loxley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Robin_of_Loxley

Robin eyed the clock. Tick, tick, tick. As the minute hand swept to the twelve, announcing three am, gunshots were heard, fairly far from his cell. He braced himself as loud footsteps sprinted through the prison, stepping away from his door. With a loud crash and the metallic screeching, his door was torn from its hinges, and he stepped forward, spotting the blur of movement just out of the corner of his eye. Now Robin slipped out a small metal pin from his sleeve. Pushing it into the lock, he jimmied it around for a few seconds, the first cuff falling away before he freed his other hand. He reached his hand around the collar he supposed was magic, and pushed the metal pin into the lock at the back. A few moves and there was a click as the collar fell to the ground. Robin walked out of his cell after scooping up the collar and placing it onto his belt. Just in case. He looked around, before spotting something. A crudely painted arrow sat on the wall, pointing in a direction. Sat in the white diagram where letters in black. "Armoury". That made Robin think his bow was that way. He sprinted in that direction, until he found a door marked with the same word. He gripped the handle and tugged. A small silver box to the side of the door flashed. On the small display red words scrolled. "Access code required". Robin started jabbing the numerical keys randomly, and the display buzzed angrily. With a growl of frustration, he thought it through and tried again. With a chime, the door clanged loudly, and Robin pulled it open. There was a guard inside, but he wasn't ready for Robin's brutal assault. He blocked Robin's first strike, but took a kick to the gut. Knocking him off balance. Robin delivered a spinning side fist to the man's temple. The guard slumped like one of the Sheriff's guards on one of his many adventures.

The bow and his quiver called to him from inside a locked cabinet. With a grunt, the archer drove his foot into the glass. They had never expected the prisoners to get out of their cells, let alone to here, so the sheet of what Robin thought to be glass, was. His foot drove through the clear sheet, and it separated into a thousand shards. Robin seized his archery gear, a number of daggers and a sword. Affixing these to his person in proper order, he checked to make sure he could still draw his bow. Pleased, he nocked an arrow and stepped into the corridor.

Dr_Frank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Dr_Frank

Hanging in his shackels Frank could here the beginings of the coming storm, bolts where being sprung and the audiable sounds of gorey violence filled the air. A break out was begining and it sounded like a glorious sight. Mustering all his strengh the metal monstrosity pulled at his bonds with every fibre of his being, but they where still live and even his vast strenght couldnt make them budge a meager inch. Frank needed help.   " Hold the line Armory 1 has been breeched, we cant allow access to the weapons development department. Use of deadly force authorized, Guard  all remaining high priority detainees do not let them get free." the cell door burst open and in rushed two armed guards who then locked the door behind them, " Vasquez and Hudson in position, Frankestein is still bound advise."  " This is Dr Dyson hold that cell, Frankestein is key to my research   bunker down we are sending in our key players.", " Understood Myles, Hudson Lets Rock".

The two guards turn to Frank and he smiles at them " Let rock? really Vasquez  do you think your a marine or something? i think you may have watched to many movies. You do realize either someone breaks down that door and kills u or it will be me. The smart thing to do would be to let me go and  hope my good graces allow you to likewise escape" Hudson gives Vasquez a sharp look " Ignore him hes just trying to unsettle us, we still have this place contained and you heard Myles the players are on the field." Frank laughs loudly and strares at Huson with a look that could cut glass "Your players are probably already dead,  you think the dr is going to say your screwed goodbye?, you have one chance to get out of here alive and your looking at him.". Before Hudson could respond their was a knock at the door , the slat opened revealing another armed guard "Back up" the only two oddly menacing words where exchanged and then the third guard was rushed into the cell.  "Hicks u ok man ? " Vasquez asks.

Hicks looks at the two guards and Frank notices something in his eye a flicker of fire  something unnatural, in an instant the room was bathed with bullets and blood Hicks then fell to his kness as a misty form showered up and out of his flesh. The cloud  then floats ominously towards Frank, upon contact the chains disarm and it whispers to him " Go forth Victor a friend sent me, we shall meet again soon". Bursting away from the wall Frank felt his strenght flow through him once again, reaching down to the still crumpled form of the guard "Hicks" Frank lifts him by the back of his tactial vest and hold him up to his face. "Which way is it to Dyson?" Hicks looks at Franks raging face and simply and calmly raises his gun and fires, blowing his own head to pieces adding further to the already gore splattered walls. In a rage Frank throws the body down on the ground "AHHH i will get you Dyson you hear me" Frank screams .

Frank turns to leave and finds himself face to face with something large and hairy  now snarling in his face,  its shabby fur splattering fresh warm blood over his cold metallic chest. The creatures moonlight blue eyes focussed on Franks robotic red pupils and then lunged at him letting out an earshattering howl as it begain to claw and bite at Franks chest. With a chuckle  he simply slammed the furred beast into the floor and unloaded a flurry of ground shaking punches into it chest leaving it winded and bleeding " Fleabag you just choose the wrong cell to pick a fight in, Goodnight" With the end of the sentance game the horrific punctuation of Frank slamming his fist with furious velocity into the creatures skull. " You will make someone a fine rug" the metallic monster chuckles as he leaves the cell of horrors behind him and strolls into the corridor " Whos else wants to test their metal"

Fantomes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Fantomes

A card with an "M" printed upon him was slipped across the table to Fantomes who looked down upon the card, hiding his puzzlement. Blackman stood from his seat, tucking his umbrella under his arm.

"What is this?" Fantomes asked, Blackman tipped his bowler and took a small, polite bow. It dawned on Fantomes that his intel was wrong, that this Blackman fellow who was standing before him wasn't who he claimed to be which meant that the information about his visit that Fantomes had so slickly acquired from the prison's staff was false. Planted by him, possibly. "Who are you?!" Fantomes asked, standing from his chair abruptly, causing it to tip and fall over.

"It was a pleasure." Blackman, or "M" said with a taunting smirk. With that, he was gone, and for the first time since he had become a criminal he felt what it was like to be on the other end of the scam. On the other end of a neatly planned plot with string after string of contingency. He knew what it was like to be toyed with, he was the mouse in this situation and this M fellow was the cat, pawing at him, knocking him back and forth. It was far from enjoyable. Up above he could hear guns being fired, explosions and the prison being sealed off. Coincidental that a man who could pull the wool over someone like Fantomes' eyes visits as a breakout was being orchestrated? One thing was sure, he wasn't going to find out from in here, and anything that he could find out from within this comfortable cell was compromised by "M." 

That only left one option: Escape.

In a quiet wing of the prison where the breakout hadn't reached, he skulked around the corners after escaping his cell. How one escapes a cell with no doors suspended in a well was a story for another time, right now Fantomes was busy getting to work. He peered inside of the prison cells as he strolled along, his drab garbs were gone and replaced with a nicely tailored suit and cane. Using a key card, he freed select prisoners, monsters like Grendel and sociopaths like Tom Ripley. James Hook was delighted when Fantomes reunited him with his hook and the Wicked Witch was grateful for her broom. He knew that they'd want to get some retribution for their imprisonment and thus give him a window to escape. All of them except Ripley who was a man much like himself, he was a mastermind, talented in what he did and Fantomes respected him in that respect which is why he freed him. 

They went one way and he went another, avoiding direct conflict at every turn. He stuck to the shadows trying to avoid both the mad men who were let loose and the guards who would have him placed back in his cell. It was in one of the furthest cell blocks that remained untouched by the breakout that he encountered a tall, slender man dressed in the white prison garbs. It was as if this man was standing there in front of his cell, waiting for someone, and it just so happened to be unfortunate for Fantomes that the man was waiting for him but by the time the Frenchman realized it he'd drawn the man's attention.

"I was wondering when you would incite such chaos."

"Dr. Julius No." Fantomes greeted the man, leaning on his cane as No turned to face him. 

"I would have assumed sooner, but I suppose you're waiting gave me much more time to refine how I was going to escape myself to confront you."

"As much as I want to take credit for all of this..." Fantomes paused, then a smirk spread across his shadowy features, "Ah, why not? I've helped a fair amount, non? I'm more interested in what you're doing here, Docteur No. Last I heard you were killed by a super spy with a mound of bat guano...sounds like a party I wish I could have attended."

"Rumors. I clearly survived." Lifting his arms, he revealed new prosthetic hands. "They made me better, as well."

"And all I got was a nice mattress and three gourmet meals." Fantomes scoffed in disappointment. Within moments his metallic hands were wrapped around Fantomes walking stick which was held out in front of him, trying to keep the vicious Dr. No from viciously murdering him. An inky black smoke seeped from the cane's eyes which quickly encircled Dr. No who nearly choked on the thick substance. Kicking the leg out from under Dr. No, he snatched his cane from the man's clutches before striking the man with the cane's silver handle, breaking his nose. No fell to the floor, holding his nose with one hand while Fantomes pinned the other down with his cane. "Tut-tut...I do not think so, Docteur. Who put you up to this? Who paid you off to wait and attack me?"

"No one--you idiot!"

"So this is actually some sort of vendetta against moi? What exactly have I done to you?" Fantomes asked, arching a brow.

"You helped them--you helped the Tongs find me! You're responsible for my hands, you filthy bastard!!" Julius growled, trying to reach Fantomes with his remaining hand. Fantomes didn't immediately realize what he was talking about, but he eventually recalled helping the Tongs find a young man who'd stolen a million dollars in gold from them and agreed he would help the Tongs for a portion of the money returned. The Tongs were initially hesitant, but as it was they were out of a million dollars and it was best to recover as much of that as possible, even if that meant giving a cut to Fantomes. Dr. No had gone under a different name then, apparently. He didn't care to know what they did with the young man once they found him, he merely went about his way once they'd given him a hefty sum of the million they'd reclaimed. He didn't care, but he still heard that the young man was shot through the heart after losing his hands.

"And here I thought you were mad because I'm the reason why you were rotting away here seeing as how I supplied Bond with vital information. You have a nasty habit of not dying, I must say. Always surviving." Fantomes voice became disturbingly shaky, Dr. No stopped struggling, looking up at Fantomes with wide eyes. The leathery black of his coat peeled away, forming into bats that swirled around him. He lifted his top hat to bid Dr. No a farewell, but as he did Dr. No could see a monster stalking him from the bottom of the top hat, one that slithered from it, lunging and grasping Dr. No's neck in it's cold grip. He went blind as it covered his eyes, he writhed, tossed and turned as he could feel the monsters painfully tearing the cybernetic hands from his arms. "Adieu, Docteur No. It was a pleasure and I will be taking your hands as a parting gift. You do not mind, I hope." 

There he left Dr. No, on the floor of the quiet cell block, a bloody hallucinating mess.

Robin_of_Loxley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Robin_of_Loxley

Robin's bow was like an old friend in his hands. He was sure he could close his eyes and the bow would aim for him. Three guards wqith ripped uniforms took positions at the end of the hall leading away from the armoury and aimed their tranquiliser loaded rifles at the outlaw. They didn't even see the outlaw raise the bow, pull the string back and let fly. The arrow hummed musically through the air before burying itself into one man's breast. The remaining two guards saw the shaft sticking from their friend's chest, and one windmilled back, hand over his mouth. Inadvertently, the guard had put himself into a much more vulnerable position. The next arrow buzzed like a bee, as it planted itself into his stomach. The man collapsed and moaned a long, mournful moan. He would die after much suffering. The last guard dropped his rifle and raised his hands in surrender. The outlaw stared down the length of an arrow. The guard saw Robin's eyes soften, and he began to lower his arms. Before they had reached his sides, an arrow flew into his right eye, and the guard fell down dead. He strode over and plucked his arrow from the dead man's skull.  Bracing his foot against the first guards chest, he retrieved his other arrow. The third guard was still alive and began dragging himself away, grunting with each movement. The outlaw stepped on the guards leg, and unsheathed a long dagger. He stepped to the arrow and tugged it out, painfully. The guard let out a yell, and Robin swept down with his blade, severing vocal cords and producing a long arc of crimson blood. Placing the arrows back in his quiver, he sheathed his knife and pulled a clean arrow from his quiver. Nocking it, he continued his search for a way out.

Vangelis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Vangelis

"Heirut, the building's going on lock-down" Derrick strode into the lab. "They're evacuating all the scientist to the lower levels"  
Heirut held a tray of frozen vials, Vangelis' DNA. "What's going on, Derrick?" 
Derrick glanced at Franche. "I'll tell you when we leave, we have to go." 
"Ok, Derrick." Heirut shut the freezer door and walked towards Derrick. 
 "Heirut, what is that?"  
She smiled and sauntered past him. "I'll tell you when we leave, we have to go."
Derrick chuckled and the scientist made a swift exit from the lab.  
Franche examined the lab in silence. His face was blank as his eyes scanned the room, but inside he was burning with anger. I'll kill her, how could she pervert my body for her puerile scientific experiments?! 
Loud thumping, echoing outside the lab, rose in volume until finally the lab door was launched across the roomA prison guard faced Franche with a dead look in his eyes and stalked forward. The restraints on Franche's arms screeched as a red energy sliced them open. The guard stopped in front of Franche and his eyeballs turned ink black. Franche's right arm restraint was burned off, his right leg then finally his left leg, setting him free. He landed on the cold linoleum floor.  
"You're not human, who are you." Vangelis asked as he stood over seven feet tall, towering the guard.  
The guard stared at Franche with black void eyes. Then suddenly the guard screamed in pain. The scream was layered with a low demonic tone and the guards mouth filled with fire. Finally the guard fell to his knees and collapsed to the floor. Franche turned his body over. The guard's eyes had returned to it's normal brown pupils and white eyeballs. The smell of burning flesh traveled up Franche's nose, he noticed the guard's mouth was charred black. His insides were burned to a crisp. He was a host.
Franche searches the room for his clothes to no avail. He dismisses his nudity only to find Doctor Heirut. He marches out the lab and steps into a deep indent in the metallic floor. He realizes these foot indents make a trail leading to the lab. The guard.  
An elevator door rings once and slides open. Franche walks to the open elevator, but it's no one is seen. He enters and presses an elevator floor below the red "Unauthorized!" notice on the floor map. The elevator closes and he goes down to pursue Doctor Heirut.

Dr_Frank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Dr_Frank
"Give me your comminicator!, i will not ask again" Frank screamed at  the terrifed guard as he towered over him with menacing intensity. His fist still dripping with blood and the little of the light in the ghastly corridor of horrors giving the splattered blood on his cold metallic skin an unantural glow, The guard fell to his kness " Take it , just let me go please."   Frank lets out a gentle chuckle " Your but a small fish my firend , i have bigger fish to fry. Now point me in the direction of Dyson." the terrified guard points over his shoulder to a large metallic door. "Dysons lab is down there, now please let me get out of this hell hole." Frank nodded his head at the still cowering guard " Your free to go " and he gestures the guard to move away. Walking past the still crumpled guard the metallic fiend starts hammering on the door with his furious and unforgiving strenght. The wall explodes into a shower or metal and debree as Frank smashes the door and most of the wall supporting it down.  As he steps over the boundry of destroyed wall Frank hears a scream, looking back over his shoulder he notices a door marked with a name Eugene Tombs. Looking into the room he spots a guard on the floor opened up like a christmas turkey,  leaking his bodily fluids all over the place  but still clearly alive. Looking around the room to see if he could get a clue of who or what Eugene is Frank spotted nothing but a tiny vent that was torn open. 

As Frank looked away from the room he  was suddenly aware that the corridor ahead of him was quiet and empty, something wasnt right. A flash of light and gas began to fill the room, Franks optical sensors began to recalibrate but before he could he could completely gather himself  something hits him hard over the back of his head "Victor Frankestein , you have been selected for termination." Twisting around Frank spots his attacker , though the voice had already given him away it was one of Dysons projects. Staring at each other red pupil to red pupil the two metallic human structures begin to brawl. Frank underhook's his attacker and slams him into the floor with ruthless velocity , the impact make a sound like a hammer hitting an anvil, a sharp metallic cry as the force of the impact rippled through the metallic forms. "I should of known Dyson would send his puppet after me, an inferior design by a inferior craftsman. I shall tear you apart and use you for spares." Grabbing a fire extinguisher from the wall Frank frank unloads a barrage of one handed strikes on his opponent whilst priming his shot . Knocking his oppoent down to one knee Frank lets fly and empties the canister into his opponets CPU cavity creating sparks as the mixture hits the live connections. As he's opponets eyes begin to flicker the body then  falls to the floor lifeless " I will be back " Frank chuckles to himslef as he starts to walk away.

Walking to the end of another corridor Frank was begining to tire of the palce around him. Revenge is a long and cold game and he wondered how many rounds he had left before the prize of Dyson would be his. Arriving at a lift Frank called it up and upon hearing the ping he began to walk foward only to be greeted by  a man in a police officers costume and a woman in a snake skin suit, "Mr Dyson says hello" says the lady as the two of them fly towards Frank with menacing intent.