The Clash of mercy and the Fire of Revenge (Warsman vs Talon)

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

#1  Edited By talon_x23

Talon wondered through the wolf Pack base going over her past encounters,  friend every thing. The Wolf Pack had been going strong through a lot of hell recently and she had not thought this but had taken quite a beating  for a lot of the Wolf Packs issues. Her life was all about her team she protected them and made sure very thing was running at the base well except for GB he always seemed to be running some where. G’bandit the Merc who never knew the words shut up existed. The Merc who wanted her to get him waffles and so she did. The Merc who made her join him in is great quest of stealing President Obama’s Breakfast and to GB the merc;s delight is was Waffles.

She sighed recalling that horrid incident with her being the one left as he made his brilliant get away and she having to explain to the presidents security that the food was contagiously poisoned and eventually she got merited by the high chief of security for her vigilance. And returned to the base finding it a wrack as always cleaning  it up saying hello to her superiors getting Akwa coffee and Donuts then getting kissed by him and so on so fourth. And Obviously her intimate contact with Ronnin lately had kept her off her guard and pervious ever moment she was around him though she hardly showed it she was an emotion wretch at this moment.

But never the less she had great team mates who proved them selves to be honorable friends even the Merc. Yes she had gained a family and a team and recently a father so what more could she want? Standing upstairs in her room she sat on her bed staring out into a black sky that was approaching meaning a storm was impenitent any time now. She ran her hands through her black locks as she emerged from her bed and walked over to her dresser. Pulling out one of the draws she took out a picture that was take about a year ago before the sentinel’s attacked.

It was a picture of her brother and herself. He had his hands wrapped around her neck and she had that annoyed look she always had when he would do childish things like that to her. Yes they were quite a team  her brother and her. Always getting her into trouble. He was like Akwa and GB meshed together he could be serious but hardly ever was with her. But he was dead he had been dead a long time and she still had not gotten past this. He was the most human out of all the Howlett family and yes though she was Greystoke she cared for him and her family. But he was gone how could she still care for some one that died moths ago.

Anger, regret and guilt still longed over her but the constant thing that loomed was Vengeance. She knew who was partly in charge of the Act and she did not know where to find him. Any way he was a powerful man and did not like people to know his location all the time. Never the less she had vowed to avenge her brothers death and that man was going to suffer she would make him suffer pain that she did like she did he would watch as his loved one fell and there would be nothing at all he could do. With this knew plan ahs suited herself up but not in Wolf Pack uniform this was not a mission this was a mission of personal matter one she would tend to as a HYDRA agent on a Wolf Pack member.Her HYDRA uniform she always kept it would give the appearance of darkness and the feeling of fear. This man had killer her life her brother and he was going to pay on way or another he was going to die but first she needed to gain information that was not granted to every one .

Exiting the base she left in a hurry. She left the base many times in haste and knew that it was very unlike any one wondering where she went. She was a lot like her  father or at least she was a lot like Logan. When he would train at the institute he’d always go off some where and come back messed up than he was before. Getting on her motor bike she headed out into the city where she knew exactly where to go from there. There were a lot of people who knew a lot of things they should not she knew information would not be a hard thing for her to get in the Bronx….

Her feet plodded lightly on the cold metallic floor that she stood on.  She was standing still as her black boots were drowned in the puddle of blood that surrounded her. Her fists were clenched as well as her teeth. She looked at the dead mutilated body’s that lied around her. Guts , muscle and body parts stroon all over the floor and the smell of dead flesh filled her nostrils. Blood stained her face her arms her suite . But she did not care she had done worse killed many more the bodies of ten full growl men laid dead on the floor. The arms and legs barely attacked to their body’s. Their cold dead eyes staring into oblivion. She did not care how many she would kill she would complete her mission.

She had assessed the location of the man a James T Bartley was head of the Sentinel act his wife had died giving child birth and he lived alone with his 6 year old son who lived with his father in their nice little cottage near Nevada but on the outskirts of the larger cities. Finding this information she quickly got on her bike and rod she rode for days nearing the location not stopping only to refuel. And after many hard and painful days she reached her location. It was a nice and cozy place. Gave Talon the feel like she was in those old western movies. The Lights of the of the city of Las Vegas could be seen  from where she was. And the bitter cold wind caused the sand to shift by each gust. As she got to the door of the house she could pick up the two scents of the little boy and his father. “Typical no guilt no nothing for all the pain he caused well I’m here to make him feel pain!” she whispered.

With that she unleashed her claws and leaped through the window. She could see the little boy staring at her in all fear also staring at her two claws that protruded from her hands. “What..What is this.” The elderly man said who was her target. She smiled demonically and glared at him. “This…This! Is revenge”. With that she looked toward the boy and was about to grab him when the man fired a bullet from the gun he kept on his mantle. “Jonathan  run!” he screamed to his son as she continued to nail Talon down with pullets. I hurt yes but she did not care. Eventually she leapt toward him grabbing the weapon and jabbing her claws into his shoulder but making sure not to kill him only leaving him unable to move.

With the man incapacitated by the pain. She leaped to action in finding his son. She was going to make his suffer by watching the death of his six year old son as for payment of what he did to her. It was just him paying for the crimes that he had committed against her. She ran outside looking in all directions. She could see the boy not even a half a mile away from her still running in all fear. With a swift movement she raced toward the child her claws unleashed she was going to kill this boy she did not care what this would do to her.  As she got closer to the boy she grabbed him by the leg tripping him. He laid on the floor crying for his father who was able to stumble on the porch  but unable to move any further. Never the less he could see what was happening. As she raised her claws above the child ready to strike she could hear the screams for mercy that the father and the boys cried but she did not care. Vengeance was hers! And she was going to make him pay!

Avatar image for thisisgonnahurt
ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

What happened when he touched the ring? It was a blur on his subconscious eye, like he was never meant to know about it. He rarely allowed his previous life as a mass-murderer to daunt him, but on this particular night he felt like he was destined to change his views on the human populace. Since his beloved Symaar was destroyed, he felt alone. There were people like him on this Earth. But none of them lived up to the ideals built by the patriotic general during his times of war defending his home world. They wanted to prove that their countries were superior to all others and stood for different justices. They refused to cooperate. They hated their neighbors for disagreeing with them and sent their champions blindly into wars for no apparent reason other than to enforce a twisted law.

There was a human woman who called herself Talon, or at least she resembled a human. Perhaps she was the most tortured soul the Symaarian had ever seen, or maybe it was out of an unseen pocket of compassion Warsman still possessed to learn from the Earthlings with. She hunted and killed mercilessly. This aspect contradicted his initial opinion of her humanlike appearance. Underneath, she was nothing but an animal. Something must have jarred her into such a berserk output. Nothing natural could exist with that much anger. These statements repeated themselves in his mind.

But, that was a long time ago. He grew calm and collected enough to accept the Wolf Pack as a crude tapestry of wild beasts. He would have slaughtered them all long ago if not for one important detail: their leader, William Greystroke. Warsman respected the Lycan. He saw the same respect die in the bodies of dozens of William’s subjects, but live on in their successors. However, a feeling that grew and boiled in the back of the Symaarian’s heart overtook this respect. It was the feeling that William was destined to lead, but he lacked the underlying message a leader should always have tucked away. William was of a dying breed of creature. He showed that knowledge in his decisions. He wanted to save as many of his people and those members of the team who couldn’t keep up. On Symaar, the warriors protect everyone. Warsman recalled a soldier who mourned the loss of his family during a surprise attack. He remembered the details well, because he was the one who executed the young private.

The scent of liquid panic knocked him back from his memoirs.

He was gone, following the smell of blood and the frantic steps of a small child. It was being followed closely until the former stopped. Warsman reached out a hand to stop the weapon of the murderer, a fist, from invoking another fatality. He recognized the split knuckles and the razor-sharp edges of the blades protruding from them. He spoke, waiting for a reaction to halt her rampage. His voice resonated, ringing in the ears of those few who heard it.

“Enough.”

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By talon_x23

Just as she was about to strike she picked up the scent of a team member one she had not wasted much time on for the exact fact that he was not the kind of person she would affiliate herself with besides that she just never spoke to him out of other reasons. But she looked at him a moment and could not help but wonder what he was going to do. Any way what was she suppose to do. He stood there like an angle from heaven as from out of his mouth he shouted. And his voice bellowed off the empty dunes of sand as she stood there staring at him. “Enough” his voice resonated with all the might and power of a storm though she was not going to give up so easily.

She looked at Warsman and consumed in all her hatred she chuckled slightly. “I see you are here yet the reason as to why puzzles me, This has nothing that should concern you. I think it best for you to return back to the base where you will stay.” She did not know what would come from this or even what the great man would do to her. But she did not know a lot about him. Except for one just like him lead the Red Lanterns. And that title gave her all the reason not to trust him. Being a red lantern or at least part of herself she did not like Warsman. Yet she would show him respect for she knew that she did not know the whole story at all.

Her eyes shifted to the boy who in all this commotion had ran toward the so called hero as hoping that he would protect him from the evil girl with the mutant claws. She glared into the little boys eyes and there was a slight hint of regret in her. She could feel it but she was not about to back down. That man was going to pay for the murder of her brother. Yes she knew that revenge was not the way and that slowly it would eat away at her soul but she was already messed up enough did another murder really matter. She had crossed the line a long time ago and right now she as not going back.

Clenching her fist she took a step toward Warsman and retracted her claws.  Pointing to the boy she said “This boy is the son of the man responsible for the death of countless superhuman, mutant and even human individuals. This man is also reasonable for the deal of my brother and I seek vengeance. He killed my brother so I will kill his son. Simple justice for all the pain that he has caused countless people.” After what she had just said pain struck her down lie a lightning bold she recalled hi death and all the pain it brought with it.

. “XL!!” she shouted and ran toward him. He had lots tons of blood and was in bad shape. “Hay sis” he said weakly “heard yahs were heading this way. Ouch” he said in pain. Talon paced her hands on his chest trying to stop the bleeding but it was not helping. “Your going to be ok your” she was to over come by emotions to say any thing else. She was not going to let her brother die not now that she had just found him. “Be carful sis, watch you back”. “XL what are you saying your going to be ok” she said wile crying. She held his battered body tightly and looked into his eyes. “Sis I aint indestructible neither are you” “Why did you save me”.

He touched her face and wiped her tears “Because we’re family, you may not remember every thing but I do, and you’re my little sis and I said we when we were young that I’d die for you”. “XL don’t talk like that I’m sure there is some one that can help you please I need you, if your gone who, who will I talk to, who will joke about the guys that I like who will always make sure that I won’t become a monster.” XL could feel death seeping in but he was going to say what he needed to say “Sis you are not a monster” “But” Talon interrupt “But I have these memories XL, I am a killer and cold blooded monster and assassin a mercenary I don’t deserve to live.”

She looked at the floor. With his hands he lifted her head “We were all once you entire family it like that, talk to Wolverine or Sabre they they’ll help you” XL new it was Alost time for him so go “Sis” he said holding her hand tightly “I..I...Love...Yo...You…s...s...sis” his eyes closed and Talon was let holding his lifeless body “Please no, don’t do this to me, XL” she screamed not care about what others thought they were any way probably still fighting. Tears poured down her face as she laid over the dead body of her dear beloved brother, who risked him life and sacrificed his life to save his younger sister who still did not fully recall who she was.

At this point in time Talon had a rush of emotion over take. Her brother was dead the only man that understood her. She had always pushed him away never really caring about him. All the time when he’d be so immature she’d push him away. She despised that fact that he called her sis and did not see why he had to act so……..so human. But now she finally realized that all the time he would annoy her she actually liked it. She liked the fact that he was so human. And she wished that she could only be like that. But now it was to late he was gone forever. Death had taken him and she was going to have her revenge. He died protecting her and so many had done that.

Fading back into reality she stared at Warsman unleashing her claws and pointing then at him. “Stand aside and let me take out my revenge you could not possibly understand me so don’t try to rationalize my actions cause they can’t be. And if you get in my way….I will kill you”.

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

She was threatening him. His first impulse as a soldier was to aim a weapon at her, to try and make her stop what she was doing. But he kept his hands at his side. Instead, his eyes began to spark and radiate an otherworldly kind of heat and light. He was ready to melt her head right off her shoulders if she didn't retract her claws and go back home, where all of this could and would be ignored. The look in her eyes told a different story than her rigid body prepared for battle. They had a form of underlying sadness in them, like this was the only way it could be resolved. This was the only way anything in her life could be resolved, because it circled around the man who killed her brother. It circled around revenge and the idea that only blood could bandage the wounds.

The Symaarian didn’t conceal his weapon.

Talon was about to murder an innocent child. Warsman had always killed for almost uncertain reasons, but he would never physically harm a life as pure as a child’s or someone he knew was kind and gentle. He was taught never to acknowledge mental and emotional anguish. He was a soldier. He fought for the law of the better good. And since Earth was full of megalomaniacs and greedy politicians, the only law he could trust was his own.

“Talon,” he began. “You don’t trust me, do you?”

The boy whimpered and said, “Is my daddy okay?”

Warsman didn’t take his eyes from Talon. She was an animal. Something idiotic could trigger a response that the Symaarian would regret. Instead of reassuring the boy with a calm glance, Warsman muttered, “He’s fine. I’ve already called the police. They’re on their way. Go back to your home and sit on the back porch,”

“Thanks Superman!”

He hugged Warsman’s leg at the kneecap and ran away afterward, looking back to see if he could catch more details. But he was already out of the hearing range of humans before Warsman spoke again.

“I may not know what happened to you. But what right are you given to destroy a family out of vehemence? I’ve killed for the better of this world, to keep what relative peace it has intact. I will not have the human race wipe itself out,”

He assumed a fighting pose, his eyes burning low and timidly. But he knew Talon saw that he could make them uproar into a blaze if he needed to.

“Even if that means destroying a friend.”

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By talon_x23

“Talon,” he began. “You don’t trust me, do you?”.

Smiling slightly she thought to herself. “Wow he finally got it…due that guy’s smart!” Her attention was draw to the boy who asked if his father was alive. Soon Warsman motioned and the boy returned to his father on the poor. She glared at the two a moment. The father clutching dearly onto the boy and the boy in tears in his fathers arms. That infuriated her even more and the fact that this man was brining in things that he should not have. Though she was partly envious for that little boy who’s father did not hesitate to comfort his son.

Breathing in deeply she looked back at Warsman. She could see in his eyes any minuet he’d take her out he’d kill her in one simple act. It was like going up against superman and she knew that she could not beat this man. Yes she could delay her death but she was not going to walk away empty handed not now. Not so close to finishing what she came to start. Why did things always have to get complicated. The boy could have been dead now father in tears and she would have walked away into the dessert sand and never heard of again. Why did he have to show up and take interested in her personal actions. But thinking about this she realized that often she would follow her team mates to make sure they never got into to much trouble.

“I may not know what happened to you. But what right are you given to destroy a family out of vehemence? I’ve killed for the better of this world, to keep what relative peace it has intact. I will not have the human race wipe itself out.” Interesting words. What right did she have. She was not god. She did not decide whether some one was to die or not. No! She had a right to hurt the people that killed her brother. An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth that’s how she worked. Whether it meant killing a little boy a old man or their pet dog! Revenge was imminent and she was ready to take it out. But he was right about one thing. The Human race would eventually wipe themselves out and when she do she would gladly take part in the extinction of the human race.

She did not like humans. Because of then her friends and family where who they were because of humans she was a monster. And because of this human. She looked over to the man. Her brother and countless other mutants and hero’s died. The heroes of this world risked life and limp by going and fighting for earth protecting it and what kind of respect did they get. The moment something bad no matter how little it was the humans would revolt and fight out of sheer fear for people good people just with powers just because they were different

He then assumed himself in a fighting position and spoke “Even if that means destroying a friend.” She shook her head her black locks being tossed by the wind that blew past them. Then glaring at him with her jade eyes  that were burning with the fire of hate. She answered. “We were NEVER friends! Because I don’t have ANY!” With that she knew this battle would be a simple one he would kill her she would kill him if needed. She had to admit Warsman was one of those team mates she just never liked. She could get along with Akwa and his quirkiness’, GB and his insanity, Sylver, Risky and Ronnin she got along with them simply and Hunter there she had no choice. But Warsman! No she never liked that man though she did pledge to die for her team mates and if this was how she would die she would die fighting him.

With that she ran toward him she had formulated a plan not that it would do her any good. Once she was close enough if he was to fire a blast at her she would raise her arms over her face and let her claws and arms take the worst of the damage if he did not by the time she was close enough. She would leap over him landing crouching on the floor then slide under him and roll so that she would be facing him one more. Hopefully by then she could have disorientated him enough to at least send her claws into his shoulder. But if he did expect her and attack her on point black before she could she would let her hands take the damage. For those were the parts of her body that would heal though her heart never would.

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

There was nothing in her motives that gave Warsman a clue as to why she was obsessed with causing an innocent family pain. She attacked them at random, making the only place in their house that would not be traumatic to the boy the upper levels. He probably would never know what happened to her. It was for the better, perhaps. Talon’s foot shuffled and Warsman threw his fist at her defenses. However, he stopped his attack inches away from her claws. He was not afraid of them. Their intimidating edges did not cause him to flinch. Instead, he attempted to flick them with a finger. In his mind, their sheer size and connection to Talon’s skeleton and then to her nervous system would act as a tuning fork to vibrate her brain into not knowing what to do next. His finger barely grazed them and it seemed as if he lifted her into the air on accident, not knowing his own strength and how it would affect her.

She was controlled in her movements.

She knew what she was doing.

And before he realized it, claws sank into his flesh and out the other side of his body.

A pained grunt emerged from his throat. Red dotted the earth, making macabre droplets of rust-colored mud. He looked at Talon, point-blank, in her eyes. His own were smiling, laughing with the livid expression of a bluff. His hand shot for her throat, but would not close. He only meant to push her away. At any rate, if she was at a distance, Warsman had the chance to clean his wound of excess blood with a sweep of his hand. He doubted if Talon had ever seen him this beaten up or ever will again and he even exposed the closed flaps of skin where Talon had stabbed him, pointing at where they were for a better example.

“I think this is where you cut me,” he looked at the scars and began to stroke them out of curiosity, keeping his ears open for the faint shift when Talon moved her feet.

“I could never figure out why my skin likes to try and improve itself so much. One day a guy with a knife could cut me and a second later, when he tried to cut me in a different spot, the knife broke. I guess I’m kind of jealous of how fragile humans are,” he took his eyes from his skin and back to his opponent, smiling wildly as he did so.

“But that shouldn’t make you undetermined to try again. All of the fun in an arrest is in the chase, so put up a hell of a fight,”

He disappeared, fading from the world of passing time and leaving a puff of dust from his initial step into the air. He reappeared with his back to Talon’s, his arms crossed and his feet dangling in midair. His cape had yet to fall from his narrow parabola into the sky and lingered as the seconds almost ticked into minutes. He could have attacked, but he was more interested in Talon’s reaction. He spoke in order to motivate her into slashing him wildly.

“Just remember. You and I are on the same team, but not on the same side. We never were. We never will be. Tell Hyperion’s corpse ‘hello’ for me.” He said this with a wide smile.

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By talon_x23

Her attack some how worked. Which oddly enough astonished her fully. But she knew one good thing deserved another bad one. And Frankly being tossed around like a rag doll was sort of what she expected to happen any time now. Her outstretched his hands and instead of attacking her or strangling her he pushed her away. Giving some distance between the two of them.

Never the less she hid her astonishment and moved on. She watched at Warsman’s child like repose to it. Making her actually start to think that he was not your average day hero or what ever he was. He then pointed to the point where Talon had stabbed him and then said in an almost child like manor that Talon could not help but smile oddly at him for it. “I think this is where you cut me,”

His attitude toward this was also strange. Instead of attacking her on sight he wasted time by marveling at the wound, Talon at one point thought that he could be insane! But if he was then he would have killed her. Never the less his actions and attitude toward her..freaked her out…for lack of better words. “I could never figure out why my skin likes to try and improve itself so much. One day a guy with a knife could cut me and a second later, when he tried to cut me in a different spot, the knife broke. I guess I’m kind of jealous of how fragile humans are,”
And he was still smiling.

She had no clue what he was getting at but this is what happened when you decides to fight some one almost indestructible. You get mocked. She did ot know whether to be gratefully that he had not killed her yet or really pissed off for the fact that he was mocking her! But she decided to keep a cool head and not appear as aggravated as she really was. “But that shouldn’t make you undetermined to try again. All of the fun in an arrest is in the chase, so put up a hell of a fight,”

With that he disappeared for a moment and soon she could fee him and quickly spun around expecting an attack. But never received one. She looked at him in curiosity as time moved on. Nothing he just floated there waiting for her to attack. There could have been two reasons. He saw her as a waist of time or he was trying to tell her something. Though she highly doubted it. But every thing change when he spoke “Just remember. You and I are on the same team, but not on the same side. We never were. We never will be. Tell Hyperion’s corpse ‘hello’ for me.”

She made a slight gasp of the mention of Hyperion. It took her back way back further back than she wanted to go. Light Wars was not the best heroic moment of her life and the demise of her or better yet X23’s lover and part of TalonX23 herself was not the nicest time or thing to talk about with her.”Don’t worry Warsman I already have and he looks forward to seeing you so I don’t think you should disappoint him” Soon she crouched her legs in a quick way and leaped over I'm she did not know what to do but her mind formulated a plan like always.

In the success of landing she could do two things either she would while she was in mid air latch onto him and try stabbing him again. But what if what he said happened and she would be unable. Then she would be holding onto a man with the ability to fly which from there any thing could happen. So instead she decided as she was to leap over him she would slide her claws down his back. After that she would roll incase he unleashed his attack on her at that point. Once she rolled she would quickly get to her feet and would await any thin else he would throw at her

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

Everything was so complicated with Talon, especially fighting. She moved in a way that defied logic and understanding, like she didn't have bones supporting her and was built around a skeleton of rubber. Of course, this is where the genius in her attack ended. She was predictable. Like a dog running after a tennis ball, she was predictable. The faint scrape of her heels leaving the earth echoed in the workings of Warsman’s inner ear. The hammer clicked against the anvil, sending a message to move into his brain. His overpowering urge to see what would happen made his nerves twitch with anticipation. He knew what was going to happen. He would turn around and fire a blast of heat from his eyes, and Talon would collapse to the ground in a mangled heap of burned flesh. He didn’t want to do that. He needed to, according to the law of the planet underneath his boots. But curiosity killed the cat so to speak. It interested him how nobody never gave the cat credit for trying. It interested him how nobody thought of what the cat might have seen in its last moments.

“Talon,” he whispered as he turned around slowly to meet her face-to-face as she descended like a Greek goddess of vengeance.

“You can do better than this,”

He frowned as he reached forward, his hands inches away from Talon’s wrists. He only needed to catch her and this fight was over with. Gravity would prevail and Talon would fall into his grip and into her own death. But he thought that would be too boring. He knew it would be too boring. This woman in front of him had cut him, provided him with a worthy opponent even for one second in time. He wanted more from her.

“You’re holding back. You can cut me, but you’re holding back. Why? Are you afraid of me, of what I can do? Surely there’s more you can do to me than a paper cut.”

As Talon’s wrists barely touched Warsman’s hands, he put them down at his side and allowed the slashing motion to dig into his shoulders. But, he suddenly threw his fists at Talon’s ribcage and would have crushed her if she hadn’t moved. Again, her skeleton didn’t seem normal in how it was able to move like it did. He was surprised and he even raised an eyebrow at the fact that Talon was able to cut him not once, but with three consecutive attempts at doing so. Instead of interest in his wounds, Warsman replied by smiling at Talon. It was so long since he met someone with this ability, the ability to freely slice him open.

“I have to admit Talon, this is getting exciting,”

The pores on his shoulders excreted blood even when his skin closed. His flesh was torn and the lacerations were deep, at least a few inches. Was he going insane? The knowledge of someone able to do this to him was astounding. But he couldn’t let this pattern go on for the duration of their fight. It would prove something Warsman already knew. He hated thinking about what not to do. Instead, he ran towards Talon, drawing his hand back with his fingers outstretched like the point of a spear.

“Don’t disappoint me now!”

He was fast, breaking the sound barrier with a cloud of broken water droplets exploding around him as he leaped and threw his hand at Talon like a stabbing tool. He wanted to impale her on his arm and feel her heart pumping between his fingers. He wanted to squeeze it, but doubted that he would have such a chance. He estimated that he would get a chance to stab at least along her torso, but her dexterity was already proving itself to be a daunting obstacle to overcome. He needed luck along with his ridiculous speed and strength to harm her.

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By talon_x23

“Talon, You can do better than this.” She head his whisperer. She understood what his words meant but what he said and how he said it hurt her in more way than one. She always heard that back at the institute. Logan would always say she could do better even when best was not good enough. She always tired to pleas him but never actually could. Never the less she pushed herself further than any of her family to make her father proud. Even though she was Greystoke adopted daughter she still called Logan that. Though he did not treat her at all in that way of affection.

But he was right she could do better if she wanted to. One word one single word and Gemini could fight him. But brining that weapon in the battle would basically make Talon a little more powerful and Warsman would get what he wants an equal opponent. Gemini was if she wanted to give he any thing she would have to summon it. But though out gaining that mystical sword the power she noticed when using it she lost herself and was replaced with Gemini. Event lay she guessed if she usd that sword to much there would be no part of her left. 

He then said  to back up his previous words “You’re holding back. You can cut me, but you’re holding back. Why? Are you afraid of me, of what I can do? Surely there’s more you can do to me than a paper cut.” Duh! She had to hold back any way killing a Wolf Pack member was not what she intended to do. Even though that was very unlikely in these standers. But was she afraid she did not think so. Fear was for the weak and she hated feeling fear. Though he was powerful and she knew with one move he could smite her down like a dog.

In her attack she was able to attack him though as she did she could feel the sting of his hand in her ribs. “Finally…he’s fighting back”. Though yes it was painful she wanted to feel pain. The sort of pain that only a team mate can bring to her. With that she leaped back though she was wounded it would heal. Any way her ribs had gotten stronger with all of her falling of buildings and getting shot at. But when she looked at Warsman there was not trace of anger or hate toward her. He was like a child a little demented but basically child like in a way that was strange.

He was having fun. This fight was fun for him and though it made Talon a slight distraught at this she soon figured that this was actually a game to him and he wanted to feel pain. “Correction: Myself, G’bandit, Akwa and Warsman categorized at mentally unstable as to why unknown.” With that he spoke again his voice filled with exhilaration. “I have to admit Talon, this is getting exciting,” “Yes it is” she thought. With great speed and force he can soaring toward her. “Don’t disappoint me now!” he shouted and she was not about to.

In his attack she leaped out of the way though his hand did rip off pat of her flesh on her side. She rolled onto her feet and clenched her teeth glaring at him. Slowly she got to her feet she knew the risk but why disappoint him when all he wanted from her was a good fight and she could give him just that. Sure she’d probably get killed in the end but she did not care. Her right hand began to glow bright blue with energy and the wound healed rabid. Much faster than it would have. Placing both hands together she let off a large mass of unknown energy toward Warsman but mostly the ground beneath him.

In hops as she would gain a few second in that attempt to disorient him slightly. For as far as she knew he was not and Hunter and the rest of the pack were not aware of her harnessing the same power that got her through Light Wars. Her claws glowed with the harnessed power of Gemini.  In the hope he would slightly loose his bearing he would still had to doge the other attack of energy not as powerful but enough. With that she would run toward him and slice her claws in his some more and maybe he would fight back harder.

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

Talon was just full of surprises. She was busting at the seams with possibilities of how she could turn a battle over into her favor. Warsman respected that, even while he was being pelted with a solid blast of otherworldly energy. It didn't burn. It pummeled him. Instead of his skin scorching and peeling, his flesh was compacted and he compared the sensation to a ton of bricks being slammed into his stomach. Talon had aimed it at the ground near the Symaarian’s feet, but it was attracted to him. Perhaps they were polar opposites? The energy radiated with a blue tinge and Warsman vaguely remembered something about a red light from the sky. He finally eased to a stop as the last few seconds of momentum the blast had possessed faded. He looked at Talon and listened as her feet left the ground, lazily following her body with a finger. He was counting how many seconds it took her to jump into the air at an average maximum height and how many seconds it took her to fall down.

“1…” this was when her feet left the earth. “2…” when she reached maximum altitude. “3…” when Warsman could see the whites of her eyes.

The same reaction occurred as before. The slashes cut his skin open, but pockets of energy exploded inside of his body, tearing the lacerations wider and wider. Warsman, after about two such strokes, reached out to grab Talon’s wrists and look her straight in the eyes, almost grunting out the words, “That’s enough.”

He was angry. Talon’s reign of experimental interest to him was over. Even though he respected her as a teammate and an equal, he wasn’t about to die. He would push her away, expecting the courtesy to allow him to speak from her.

“I didn’t want to do this, but you leave me no choice,”

He slid a hand over his belt buckle and pulled it off with a slight click. In a swift motion, he tore off the chest to his shirt. Twisting the buckle once, a series of intricate spines appear from the bottom and a sort of dial emerged from the top. He took the device into one hand, his eyes watching with curiosity and his ears listening for what Talon could do while he was distracted. Suddenly, he stabbed the machine into his body, his attention solely on Talon thereafter. Blood refused to seep out of the wound.

“This is a spiritual dial, something I made a while back thinking I can tap into otherworldly powers using my body as an avatar. It worked and I was able to maintain an aura with enough pressure to flatten a chunk of steel. But that was a long time ago. I haven’t met someone who was powerful enough to force me into using this,”

He turned the dial to the number three and the rocks around the two began to crack. The earth trembled and Warsman’s expression was savage. Everything around them was like a mirage, static with Warsman’s energy fighting for dominance against the air. The mere whistle of the breeze was instead a stinging hum that would have otherwise signaled the approaching of a swarm of enormous wasps. Only Warsman would has stood erect, as if nothing was happening.

“Consider yourself honored.”

He took a step forward, like the enormous pressure was little more than air on his shoulders, and he disappeared. Any normal human sense would consider him to have vaporized on contact, leaving no clues to his whereabouts. But he knew Talon could smell him as he literally ran to smack her in the ribs with a punch capable of launching cars thousands of feet into the air. He would continue through with his attack, throwing punches like an insane boxer in the match of his career. He would not stop until Talon managed to push him away or if she was beaten unconscious at his feet.

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By talon_x23

As she attacked him he did what she knew he would do after a while. What he needed to do and what she wanted him to do. He shot out his hand and grabbed her wrist with great force. The moment of that she had a rush of anticipation and looking forward to the future. Had she done it? Crossed the line? Was he going to fight back? Possibly she hoped and could only want him to. Awakening this power did not mean you put it back. It was not like a book you read it and put it back on the book shelf you keep it and that is what she was going to do with Warsman keep this power and hopefully get the practice she wanted it.

“That’s enough.” Like hell it was. She felt like telling him. Enough of this child’s game. Sure it was fun being looked at like a test subject. But he wanted more. He asked was she holding back and like any thing she was. He wanted her full force she had not even mattered it but for him she would. Any way nothing can last forever and his little fascination for her she would not alow. She was already being taken out by Akwa for her non ever vigilance and she would not be stared at like the newest thing that just fell out of a cart.

With that he pushed her off to gain distance. She steadied herself there awaiting his next line of words to stream out of his mouth. It was apparent that he liked the own sound of his voice but never the less she listened to him “I didn’t want to do this, but you leave me no choice,” “Yes!” she said under her breath she had pushed his far. She had threatened him to a point where she began such a threat that he needed to kill her. It was quite flattering actually she was such an opponent that she threatened his life and he had no choice but to fight her back even though she knew he’d kill her due to the lack of training and knowledge of this ancient power she was in a word “Sunk”.

“This is a spiritual dial, something I made a while back thinking I can tap into otherworldly powers using my body as an avatar. It worked and I was able to maintain an aura with enough pressure to flatten a chunk of steel. But that was a long time ago. I haven’t met someone who was powerful enough to force me into using this,” Though she had no clue on what he had just said or meant she began to feel the effects of what ever he was using. “Consider yourself honored.” The decimation of the terrain was the first but soon she could feel the effects on her as she began very disorientated. But never kept her eyes off him.

Suddenly he just disappeared though his scent was still present and getting closer. Due to the effect she could  not get his actual location but she knew where he was when his fist came in contact with her rib cage. She let out a scream of agony not because of the pain but the surprise.  The sheer force of it knocked her right through a few sand duns and she did ot even know how far it had taken her only knew that she could no longer see Warsman. She laid there a moment her eyes shut and breathing slowly to conserve what ever power she had left to heal  herself.

Not long after she could hear the boy that she had attempted to kill whispered to his father “Is she dead” she could not help but smile slightly as she got up to see what state she was in. Gladly there were no snapped limbs only a lot of blood. She looked at the father and the son for a moment as she tire to get up but her leg she must have missed for it was broken. So she turned her glace toward the family trying not to smile though it was sort of hilarious this situation at this point. Never the less she sat herself up and attempted to relocate the bone which was dislocated in the attack when the boy walked up to her against the consent of his father who was still calling him to come back though he did not obey.

The boy approached her cautiously she continued to stare at him her mind constantly wondering what he was going to do. When he got close enough he outstretched his had. She looked at him in confusion and said “You should return to your father once this is over I will kill you”. The boy did not even filch just left his hand out stretched for Talon to take it. Eventually after a long pause she slowly grasped a hold of his hand. She did not need his aid to help her up she was fully capable of doing it herself.

The boy looked at her and she sighed and asked “Why did you do that”. The boy smiled slightly and looked at his father then back at Talon there was a long pause but soon enough he answered. “Because you needed help”. Talon was not fully understanding on what the boy said but soon state “Go back to your father it is not safe here.” With that she turned her attention back to where ever Warsman was. Even though she could have killed the child she could not bring herself to do it. The energy glowed brightly in her hand as she sniffed the air to try to get his scent . She was not going ot be caught off guard by him not this time.

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

He felt the urge rising. It was like the first time he used the dial. Somehow, the energy became sentient and wanted out of his body. But the source pumped the fiery yellow light out of his pores and into the air around him, causing the enormous buildup of pressure. He didn’t know what the source was or how it managed to keep from exploding while he wasn’t using the dial. All he knew was that he was able to maintain a ton of it even with such a low level on the dial.

His thought process distracted him.

Warsman missed. Talon somehow escaped from his punches, each of which knocked a column of dust higher into the sky with each consecutive hit. It was only after the third punch that he recognized the texture of dirt and he stopped, looking across the battlefield to see Talon reassuring the target child that this fight was only the beginning of his worries. The Symaarian’s eyes narrowed in distaste. He could hear her speech word-for-word, almost like she was ridiculing him behind his back. Back to reality, and she was charging another blast with her hands. Warsman exerted his spiritual pressure almost unconsciously. He was actually afraid of turning the dial any further. The results could not only kill Talon, but also make everything around them (including Nevada’s nearby capital, Carson City), a crater. But this animal was dangerous. She was tougher than steel and she had energy to spare. Both of them had these abilities.

Suddenly, he smiled and put a hand on his neck, letting his head roll around in circles for a few seconds.

“Ja, this is getting serious, too serious, maybe. How about we just call it a day and go back home for milk and cookies?”

Putting his hand down, he shook his head at his own statement, contradicting it with the gesture of disapproval. His lips were still curled, though.

“Nah, that’s a puss move. I like how you’re camping over there, waiting for me to attack. It’s just like a game of Halo with GB. But instead of shooting his pixilated brains all over a Warthog, I’m facing someone who isn’t as reckless. I’m at a loss. If I get close, I can pummel you into next week. But you’ll probably just run away at a safe distance and shoot off another one of those blue things at me,”

His aura began to heave between alternating levels of pressure. One moment, a pebble could be floating in midair, and the next moment found it crushed into powder against the ground. Warsman was ecstatic. His gums were showing. He was enjoying strategizing how to kill Talon more than he should. But, limits were designed to be broken at one time or another. Talon just broke Warsman’s limit on tolerating her brutality. He slowly aimed his fist at Talon, forefinger and pinky outstretched. A ball of yellow energy swirled and intertwined with itself between the two digits.

“I think this is what some people call reiatsu, or whatever. Somehow, I’m able to use it without seeing into another plane of existence. Screw the details. Oh, and just a friendly warning, Talon,”

The orb constricted into an almost-nothing entity prior to exploding at the user’s target with incredible accuracy and speed. Before Talon would even know it had escaped the bonds of Warsman’s control, it would probably already be halfway between them. Warsman was calming down and his teeth were only barely visible through his parted lips.

“This stuff hurts like hell.”

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By talon_x23

“Ja, this is getting serious, too serious, maybe.” He said smiling. “How about we just call it a day and go back home for milk and cookies?” She stared at Warsman in confusion to his statement. What he was implying was giving up and putting this battle behind both of them which she was not prepared to do. Also he was always saying something that the mercenary of greatness know as the infamous G’bandit would say. Stupid pointless and also not an option. At leas t with her. Even if he was serious she would not have gone with him but gladly she saw him shaking his head in disagreement in his own words and was relived.

“Nah, that’s a puss move.” Yes it was she knew it very well. That move had been made a few times in her case. But most of the time her targets would beg for forgiveness. Though mercy was never an option. She was trained to kill with out cause. To ask no questions and complied her mission and not to fail. Failure was not an option. She could not die not now. She had all she wanted…almost..Though the child had showed her compaction she would not show any toward him. He was going to die though in the back of her mind lingered doubt.

She needed to live though this “ I like how you’re camping over there, waiting for me to attack.” So he did learn. She liked to keep a good distance away from her enemy to keep watch on him. When you were to close to an enemy you can not always see their attacks coming. But with distance came an advantage and with that she was able to see his moves.

“ It’s just like a game of Halo with GB. But instead of shooting his pixilated brains all over a Warthog, I’m facing someone who isn’t as reckless. I’m at a loss. If I get close, I can pummel you into next week. But you’ll probably just run away at a safe distance and shoot off another one of those blue things at me,” Though she did not know what the “game Halo” was she did not bother to ask. Though once again the Merc with the mouth was mentioned.

She could soon feel the pressure of her situation. Literally as the pressure swayed multiple times. Though she did her best to retain her strength and appearance of control. Though her head pained immensely as Warsman altered the gravitational pull and pressure of their location she did not show pain. How could she? It would be weakness and weakness was not tolerated not in the Wolf Pack and not with Hunter and not with herself. She would not loose this fight. There was more than just her life at stake. If she lost this battle she would not live with herself. Though she had not always won many battles she wanted to win this one though why she wanted to win it was hard to find.
He then aimed his fist toward her and unleashed an energy blast of energy from his pinky.

She remained her ground and did not move. “I think this is what some people call reiatsu, or whatever. Somehow, I’m able to use it without seeing into another plane of existence. Screw the details. Oh, and just a friendly warning, Talon,” As the orb suddenly disappeared from Talons eye sight. She paused a moment as soon enough she scented the presence of the energy before her and leaped back just as it came into impact. The blast like before blasted her or at least would have. With the explosion she summoned Gemini and plunged it into the ground anchoring herself. As well as creating a shield around herself for a moment.

Once the things had settled she quickly made her weapon disappear. Hoping that Warsman has not seen her use it. The weapon was not the type to be used. Secrecy Isaac always said. And using it against Warsman was not the best but what could do. He was much powerful than her she did not stand a chance against him and she knew that well. So returning back to her first attempts she unleashed her claws. She looked toward Warsman’s position and shouted “I won’t kill you…hurt me if you wish beat me if you’d like to fill this satisfaction of yours. But I can’t kill you. You are of the Wolf Pack my team mate and I will uphold what I promised: To die for my team mate and to protect them..if you wish to kill me then go ahead but I will not try to kill you only defend myself.

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

Warsman raised an eyebrow in curiosity, in anger, in question, in so many reasons. Talon, the woman who managed to cut him open, was giving up? No, no…there had to be something pulling at that thin string of sanity she had in her head. She was planning, plotting, scheming, thinking, knowing, using…she was using him. He was her puppet, wrapping around her finger, trying to understand what was going on and consuming everything in its path in an attempt to get clues. She watched him, waiting for him to crawl into her palm so she could crush him. He turned the dial to zero. He had to surgically remove the last one, but rather enjoyed the idea of having such an imposing weapon immediately on hand. He hid his happiness. Talon would act upon it, trying to destroy it.

“Well, that’s disappointing,” he said at length, trying to make it sound like he had been assessing the situation at hand rather than surveying and plucking at whatever way he could use to get inside of Talon’s bestial brain.

“We come all this way and you wimp out,” provoking her. “But I guess you’re right. Teammates shouldn’t fight like this,” agreeing with her. “But I’ll share an opinion of our Team Alpha if you’re listening,” pricking her interest; Hunter was her idol. “I don’t give a damn about what that man says, as long as he proves that he has the balls to lead people like us.” Leaving her with something to think about.