The Chronicles Of The Blood King part 1(blog)

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ownagepants

Aaron sat in his desk gazing off into the distance as his teacher Mrs. Greene went over the lesson she always scolded him when he was not paying attention but it did not matter he would always lose himself in thoughts the next day or rather .He lost himself in his imagination he was day dreaming about being a ships captain and as he stood on the deck of the ship his shirt undone as to show off his muscled chest his crew would pass by him on their way to do important work on his ship but as a formality they would say .

"Good day captain " and he would say " good day sailor " in return. It was then he snapped out of his fantasy as he noticed that the class was snickering he then looked in front of him to see a pair of legs that could only belong to his teacher he looked up at her and she did not look pleased.

"Daydreaming in the middle of studies again are we Aaron "yes mam i am sorry "Aaron said as he looked down as he got ready for a scolding maybe even a paddling but instead Mrs .Greene just sighed "so what were you thinking about that was so important that it could not wait until recess."Aaron perked up as she asked him " i was thinking about a life at see mam as a valiant ship captain who would battle fierce pirates and the mighty kraken and in the process i would rescue a beautiful princess who would decide to forsake your title in order to live a life with me aboard my ship" .

Upon hearing this statement the rest of the class lost their composure although they were barley holding onto it at the time they were all laughing hard not at what he said so much but just at the way he said it almost as if he believed he would one day be a ship's captain .Mrs. Greene on the other hand was not laughing "well while in this classroom i expect you to pay attention ships captain or not because i can be much scarier than any kraken " she said as she walked back towards the board Aaron nodded in agreement .

Rico_Atlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Rico_Atlas

Nice. I like.

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ownagepants

@rico_atlas: thanks this is only the beginning i have a very epic story planned ,ill have part two up tomorrow .

Rico_Atlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Laughingstock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ownagepants: Laughingstock kicked in the door of the classroom with blood on his face.

I HEARD SOMEBODY LAAAAUUUGHING!

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ownagepants

@laughingstock: Mrs Greene the proceeded to beat laughingstock up with a ruler.

Laughingstock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Laughingstock

@ownagepants: OH GOD NO LEAVE, PLEASE IM SORRY! w-w-wait what are you doing with that meter stick? AAHHHHHHHHHH GOD NOT LIKE THAT.

Avatar image for major_blackstar
Major_Blackstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yo, ho, hum and a bottle of rum, A pirate's life for me.

Let me know when the other chapters are up.

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers