The character introduction and present bio thread

MichaeltheFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 26

Edited By MichaeltheFly

I thought of all those bio forum threads where people post their bios and want to see what reaction the others have.
So I've decided to make this blog to end them all, people can give advices and critics to one's bio. Just post your bio and let the the other talk if it is good or not.

CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By CellphoneGirl

Nice xD

Ms. Vespa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Ms. Vespa
@xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:
" Nice xD "
I say the same thing.
MichaeltheFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By MichaeltheFly
@Ms. Vespa said:
" @xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:
" Nice xD "
I say the same thing. "
Thanks to both of you, I thought we should stop these My Bio threads.
Icarusflies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 14

#4  Edited By Icarusflies  Moderator

Clementine
 Clementine

Clementine Penelope G_____was a normal guinea pig. She would eat anything put in front of her, and purred loudly when cuddled. Then one day, she tried something very few guinea pigs had done before....she climbed up the stairs on her own. Her willpower was intense as she pulled herself up each step for that tantalizing piece of lettuce. Her little orange mohawk swayed in the breeze. As she bit into the piece of lettuce, her task complete, Clementine's life changed forever. A Green Lantern ring burst through the window. " Clementine of Earth, you have incredible willpower. Welcome to the Green Lantern Corp s" Clementine wiggled her nose to show she accepted the ring. It flew onto her little finger, and Clementine recited the Green Lantern oath: 

In Brightest Day, In Purple House 
No Cel'ry will escape my mouf 
Let Those who hide Romaine wi'out qualms 
Beware my power... 
GREEN GUINEA PIG'S NOMS!

A bright green light filled the air, and Clementine became....the Green Guinea Pig. Fighting for truth, justice, and tasty vegetables across the universe!  

Due to the insistence of her owner, Clementine took up a secret identity. She wanted to be called Destroyer of Lettuce, but decided to take her owner's mantle of Icarusflies instead.

No Caption Provided
Powers: 
Clementine has incredible willpower, allowing her to use the Green Power ring to its full potential. 
She also has a 'cuteness aura' preventing her from getting hurt in any way.
MichaeltheFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By MichaeltheFly
@Icarusflies: I liked the poem, I guess this is the new Icarusflies, funny idea P., unique.
Ms. Vespa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Ms. Vespa
@Michael the Fly said:
" @Ms. Vespa said:
" @xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:
" Nice xD "
I say the same thing. "
Thanks to both of you, I thought we should stop these My Bio threads. "
Yes.
Icarusflies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Icarusflies  Moderator
@Michael the Fly: Thanks!
-Eclipse-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8  Edited By -Eclipse-
@Icarusflies: LOL, go Clementine! :D 

Heh, this is actually a pretty nice idea Michael. I can see this one actually lasting, unlike a certain few of your others... :P
Icarusflies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Icarusflies  Moderator
@-Eclipse-: WHEEK! ^_^ 

>flyingtacklenom<
MichaeltheFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By MichaeltheFly
@-Eclipse-: Funny Eclipse, where did I put that shotgun I will shoot this bird right out of the skies.XD (Thanks Eclipse I hope so...wait I have a new idea for a thread...on moment please).
-Eclipse-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By -Eclipse-

@Icarusflies: AHHH! >__< 

Throws the guinea pig away, into a wall, but Clementine's cuteness aura prevented the blow from making any effect

Dammit! Guess I gotta do this the old fashioned way... You're going DOWN, Green Lantern! 

Sends a flying, jumping, spinning, awesome, epic kick to his opponent

.Longshot.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By .Longshot.

Longshot
Height: 5'9''
Weight: 163 lbs.

No Caption Provided

History

Paxton was born into a wealthy family. He was taken from the cradle in the dead of night and raised in the brutal training of Horizon, an underground group of assassins. He was trained in the deadly arts, learning several styles of hand-to-hand combat as well as mastering the bow and arrow. Horizon also gave all their members performance enhancing drugs, which they also sold on the black market. The drugs given to Paxton sharpened his senses and agility. His sight vastly improved and he was able to hear a pin drop from over a hundred yards. 

Paxton began to feel remorse towards the life he had led and escaped the Horizon compound. He had nowhere to go and spent his nights in the cold rain. He had never been taught of the outside world and had no idea where he was. He took refuge in a dumpster with his costume and and weapons in a backpack. Unfortunately, the drugs given to him had serious side effects that had been staved off by medication put in his food. Once Paxton left, the side effects began to manifest. His  hair fell out and his face became hideously deformed.
No Caption Provided

Paxton turned his assassin codename into a name for justice. He swore to fight injustice and hunt down those who ruined his life. 

Enemies

Longshot has been hunted nonstop by his former friends, the Horizon assassins. Their leader, Brixby, has been relentless in ensuring that Longshot is dead and buried. He has sent two of his best operatives to do the job, Ox and Sting.

OX: POWERS/ABILITIES: STRENGTH, SPEED, AGILITY, REFLEXES. INTELLIGENCE: SUBPAR
 OX: POWERS/ABILITIES: STRENGTH, SPEED, AGILITY, REFLEXES. INTELLIGENCE: SUBPAR

STING: POWERS/ABILITIES: SPEED, HEIGHTENED SENSES, STRENGTH, WEAPONS EXPERT, SWORDSMAN. INTELLIGENCE: HIGHLY INTELLIGENT
 STING: POWERS/ABILITIES: SPEED, HEIGHTENED SENSES, STRENGTH, WEAPONS EXPERT, SWORDSMAN. INTELLIGENCE: HIGHLY INTELLIGENT

Longshot remains on the move to try and avoid them, but he never stays in one place for long. Longshot has also made serious rivalries with crime lords and other criminals.

Abilities

Longshot is a master archer. His equipment includes a series of magnetic attachments to his arrowheads that activate on impact. These include explosive, electric charges and more. He is well trained in Krav Maga and Jiu Jitsu. Longshot is highly resourceful and has been known to use anything as a weapon. During his days as an assassin, he had dealings all over the world and picked up three languages, Spanish, Mandarin Chinese and Russian on top of knowing English from infancy.

His heightened reflexes allow him to hear and feel better then normal humans, his eyesight is not only extremely sharp, but he can actually zoom in and out. His agility allows him to perform astonishing acrobatics with ease, jumping heights of up to eight feet. 

Equipment

Explosive Arrow Attachment: Delivers a nonlethal, but extremely powerful explosion.

Shock Arrow Attachment: Delivers an electric charge more then triple the power of a conventional tazer.

Locator Arrow Attachment: Sends a GPS signal to a locator in his pocket. 

Knockout Gas Arrow Attachment: Speaks for itself, really.

Arm Mounted Cable Gun: A metal gauntlet attached to his forearm that fires a bolt with a tensile strength cable on the end.

Eyepeice: A glass scope protruding through his mask that enhances his already stellar eyesight and ensures an accurate shot every time. 
shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#13  Edited By shanana

Could have sworn i created a thread like this JUST last week lol

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#14  Edited By Decoy Elite
@.Longshot.: Under intelligence for Ox you should have put "Dumb as a post" besides that it's a very good bio.
Miss Menace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#15  Edited By Miss Menace

It's 90 % done, but 

Name: Candace "Candy" Gudenheart/Magnum
Alias: The Menace of Manhattan, Candy Girl, Top of the line Ninja, The Princess of Kunoichi.
Identity: Secret
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 120
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Dyed Blonde (Black at birth).
Hometown:  Hell's Kitchen, Manhattan, New York
Relatives:  David Magnum(Father,deceased) Juliet Magnum (Mother,deceased)  Lillian Magnum(Sister, deceased)  T.J. Magnum (Brother) May Gudenheart. (Adoptive Mother, deceased) Amber and Emily Spelling(Nieces) Adam Spelling (Nephew)
Preference: Lesbian

Skills and Abilities:

Olympic Level Athlete: Candy posses the strength, speed, agility, stamina, equilibrium and acrobatic ability of a gold medalist. She can lift up to twice her own weight, enabling her to press lift 240 lbs.   
Expert Marksman: Candy is highly skilled with both firearms and throwing weapons. 
Stealth
Escape Artist
Skilled Combatant: Master of Monkey Kung Fu and had advance training in Ninjutsu. 

Weapons and Equipment:

• Kusarigama. (sickle and ball and chain)
  • Two Glock 26 pistols.
  • Shurikens.
  • Kunai daggers.
  • Teleportation belt.
  • Kevlar stealth suit.
  • Semtex plastic explosives

Work in progress.

Beginning of the Menace.

Candace Magnum was for lack of a better term, the unwanted daughter of David and Juliet Magnum. Put up for adoption after birth, unbeknownst to her older brother T.J. , who was unaware of her existence. Given to the Greenville Orphanage, she spent ten years there, before being adopted by a woman, May Gudenheart.

Candy and May.
Things were pretty normal with Candy’s life. Though her and her Mother didn’t have much to their names. Sleeping in a cheep apartment, wearing old, torn clothes and not being able to attend school, but Candy didn't care, she had the love of someone else, so she thought. 

It all changed on her thirteenth birthday. With all the candles blown out. Mommy reviled what she did for a living. May was a prostitute. Before Candy could soak it all in, she was forced into the “family business.” Life went down hill, in a bad way. May went from loving to hateful, kisses and hugs morphed to swear words and smacks across the face

At the age of fifteen, on a typical work night. Candy had the typical client, ugly, the type of guy who would want to make it with an underage girl. But this guy was drunk off his rocker, he was getting too rough, even for Candy’s taste. Not being that kind of girl, she asked him to take a hike, he wasn’t having it, next thing she knew she felt his wedding ring on her face. Candy woke up, two days later in a hospital bed, with a broken cheek bone, cracked ribs and a bruised pelvic bone. Candy swore off men..icky heads..for good.

Sixteen now, after six horrid years. Candy finally reached her breaking point. Fed up with her mother's treatment. Candy lost her sweetness, snapped and left mommy dearest in a pool of blood. Deciding a change of scenery might better things, she hopped a plane to Tokyo.

The first few months were a bit rough, stealing to live, getting into fights, in and out of jail. This attracted the attention of a Japanese crime syndicate, The Crimson Menace.

Ninja Stars and Broken Hearts.

Long day of training.

The Crimson Menace was Candy’s third crack at the ‘family thing.” They weren’t perfect but they were better then nothing. They took her off the streets and schooled her  in the ancient art of crime. Deep in the un-urbanized area of Japan, Candy was trained in firearms, ranging from hand guns, to sniper rifles, in all makes and models as well in explosives. Mixing old school with new, she study the martial art, Shurikenjutsu. Becoming deadly proficient in the use of Kunai daggers, throwing stars and poison needles.

In the hand to hand game, Candy showed to be a quick learner. Excelling in Monkey Kung Fu. Also, Candy was well diverse in the principals and tenets of Ninjutsu, using deception and stealth, attacking from the shadows.
 New Costume, New Hair.

She became one of the top members of the organization, being involved in almost every mission, running the gambit from bank robbing to assassinations. It was totally awesome ! But she later took interest in something else. Her name was Nicole.

Nicole Kazama was the prettiest girl Candy’s eyes had ever beheld, her lips, her body, everything. Nicole was the daughter of the main boss of the Crimson Menace, Ryo Kazama. During training, Candy admired her from afar, she'd daydream about how Nicole would lay in her arms and they would kiss, long and passionately. But this was fantasy, Candy didn't know if  Nicole was even lesbian. 

Until one day, Candy received a note from Nicole to met up with her later that night. Where she came out to Candy. They told each other how they felt, that it was a "love at first sight" connection. That night Candy experienced true love.  

The two saw each other, in secret, for a year and a half. They'd plan to runaway together at eighteen. But Nicole's father found out about them. Upset, he gave his daughter an ultimatum: Break up with Candy and tell her to leave the Menace or He'd kill them both. Nicole reluctantly agreed to her father's wishes. 

With her heart shattered, Candy set out to find her last line to love and family, her brother.

Part 3 coming soon.

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Decoy Elite
@Miss Menace: Her last name is freakin' Magnum?!? That's some bad arse stuff right there.
_Aphrodite_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By _Aphrodite_
@Miss Menace:Shes bad
T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#18  Edited By T.J. Magnum

@Decoy Elite:She's the sister to my main, this one lol

@_Aphrodite_: As in good ?

_Aphrodite_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By _Aphrodite_
@T.J. Magnum:  Yeah
Ms. Vespa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Ms. Vespa
@Miss Menace: Love it!
T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By T.J. Magnum
@Ms. Vespa: Thank you <3
Ms. Vespa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Ms. Vespa
@T.J. Magnum: No problems. 
_Aphrodite_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By _Aphrodite_
@T.J. Magnum:I hope I get to team up or fight her in the future xD
Ms. Vespa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Ms. Vespa
@_Aphrodite_: @T.J. Magnum:  
O_O I got idea. Team up: Miss Menace, ViVi (Aphrodite), And Ms. Vespa! :) Hero, Neutral and Villain. ^^
T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By T.J. Magnum
@Ms. Vespa:
^_^ we can do that. Totally.
_Aphrodite_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By _Aphrodite_
@T.J. Magnum:@Ms. Vespa:  I'll sign on whenever xD
.Longshot.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By .Longshot.
@Decoy Elite: Thanks a lot, man.
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Decoy Elite
@.Longshot.: You can repay me by fixing the grammar errors in my bio on the team page. >.<
Avatar image for captaincockblock
CaptainCockblock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

User Lists: 5

#29  Edited By CaptainCockblock

As a violent, sociopathic madman, Tank has painted a grand tapestry of confusion and bloodshed. With his ability to cause a deadly explosion with a snap of his fingers, he has been given a twisted view of what life is worth and he's loving every minute of it. 

Tank
Powers/Abilities: Indestructable, self detonation, energy punch, super strength, experienced fighter.
Family: None
Hometown: San Diego, California
Personality: Delusional, extremely violent

History

Tank's first real memory was waking up, face down, naked in the middle of the desert with no one around for a hundred miles. For two days, he sat there, unsure of how to move, speak or think. The sun blistered his skin and his mouth became dry with dehydration and in a dreamlike state, hundreds of fragmented images flashed before his eyes. His first words were uttered from his dry, cracked lips. He remembered blowing out the candles on a cake, he remembered a woman who kissed him goodnight and comforted him when he was frightened. He remembered the man, the man who, above all things, taught him to be ashamed of everything he did. The man who hit him.

He remembered telling the man he loved him when deep down, he despised him. Whenever he thought of the man, he wanted to... suddenly, he began to glow all over and, for the first time in three days, he moved and the entire valley of sand and rock was engulfed in a hellstorm explosion.

He was a boy, a frightened boy who, despite this sudden intake of knowledge, was still oblivious to many things around him. He was like an infant, helpless, scared, alone. Soon, he lurned to crawl and moved into the shade. For the next few days, he looked through his new memories trying to understand them. He remembered the man and the woman sitting down and talking to him, water flowing from his eyes, what an odd concept. The man held him down in  the chair when he tried to leave. The man led him into the back of a truck where a dozen hands were about him. Next thing he knew, he was in water, behind glass with wires and tubes under his skin, nothing but darkness around him. 

As the burns on his skin healed, he felt an urge to stand. He got up and walked, for the first time. He walked until until the sand stopped. There, standing in front of him were buildings and people. The people laughed as he walked through town naked. He looked around at the people and stole some clothes to fit in. He realized he needed somewhere to sleep and stole some money to stay in a sleazy apartment downtown. Every day, every few seconds there was a crack or a loud boom and someone screaming outside. Every now and then, right outside his window, he heard men shouting at one another and fighting. He heard high pitched howls and red and blue lights followed by that sound which he soon identified as a gun. After hearing violence right outside his window every waking hour, he began to laugh at it, laugh at the screams, laugh at the fighting, laugh at the death. 

Eventually, he went out into the neighborhood, a filthy place filled with abandoned buildings and white outlines of people long forgotten. He got into fights. The satisfaction of breaking people and stomping them into the ground was even more satisfying then hearing the violence. One fight, a man pulled a knife and he stabbed only to have the blade snap in half. He punched the man and he went flying across the alley, his neck snapped and his skull shattered. What was happening? Was this normal? His strength had tripled and kept growing . He couldn't be hurt. People began calling the police about him and he was on the run. 

Tank grew up ducking the cops and honing his powers. He soon learned to channel energy through his body and setting it off as an explosion. His hunger for fighting grew and he began making money from attacking armored cars and minor work as a mercenary. Being lost in the jungles of Guatemala for two years, Tank became an alcoholic. In a drunken rage, he leveled an entire town and started a surrounding wildfire that spread through the country. Over the following years, he developed arrest warrants in many countries and hung up his career as a mercenary because it was too slow for him. He began defying death with such stunts as jumping off of the Sears tower. His invincibility allowed him to survive such dangers and he constantly committed crimes such as murder and destruction of public property. Tank has recently joined the Vine Syndicate to cause even greater destruction across the globe.

Friends and Relationships

During his days as a mercenary, Tank befriended his partners Swanson and Marco.  The three would frequently visit bars and brothels in third world countries. Some nights, Marco would wake up screaming in their hotel room and cry through the night whispering "I'm sorry.". Tank often criticized him for not being able to handle their life style and one night, Tank awoke to see Marco standing over the ledge of the hotel room balcony and before he could stop his friend, he jumped off, dying instantly. Swanson was later wounded in battle and paralyzed from the waist down. He now resides in a supervised care home in California.
 Marco
 Marco

Swanson
 Swanson

Tank once had a girlfriend named Natalie Warner. When he was near her, his violent attitude seemed quelled and dosile. He identified this as love. Their relationship was so intimate that he told her everything about his past and she still loved him. One thing he had left out was his job. When she found out, she argued that he was a monster and to shut her up, he gave her a slight slap on the cheek, accidentally snapping her neck. This marked the one time that Tank had not only been guilty, but cried over death. He made several suicide attempts after that. He knew that there was no woman on earth for him besides Natalie and he had lost her. He would never love again. 
 Natalie. If there was a god, she was his angel.

Weaknesses

If Tank is ever unable to move at all, he is rendered unable to set off an explosion. Due to rapid cell mutation that causes his powers, his metabolism is quite slow in order to supply his energy. If someone were able to injure him, he would heal unusually slow. The force necessary to bruise Tank is over 90 tons of force and nothing short of an artillery shell at point blank range can pierce his skin.  The one true weakness of Tank is extreme cold, severely lowering his body heat makes him temporarily unable to conjure up any energy. His body is also accustomed to heat, meaning that while exposed to extreme cold, his skin will be cracked and slightly easier to cut.

Powers/Abilities

Tank is incredibly strong, able to lift 75 tons (possibly more under stress). His main power, spawning such nicknames as "The Human Bomb" and "The Daredevil Detonator" is his ability to charge up with energy and set it off with blunt force as an explosion. The longer he charges, the more powerful the explosion gets. 30 seconds of charging is usually equivalent to a thermite grenade. 45 seconds equals an RPG missile. 1 minute is a tactical nuke and 1 minute 10 seconds is an atom bomb. When aggravated, Tank's body heat rises allowing him to charge faster, cutting these times almost in half.

Tank finds fear in almost nothing and often goes out seeking danger and excitement. Although this is not a power, it is certainly an advantage as he fears no man. He has also proven to be a glutton for punishment, pouring vodka in the rare wounds sustained in battle and intentionally punching himself in the face or bringing down a skyscraper on himself. He often brags about the scar on his chest which he obtained in the jungles of Nicaragua. During that day, he had lay on a grenade, taken hundreds of hits from a Gatling gun, two RPG's to the chest and a kick from a mule. By that point, the top layer of his skin was beginning to peel a little. Then, near the end of the day, he jumped in front of an artillery gun and took the shell at point blank range. The force of the shot hurled him into a nearby rock wall where a rock slide piled on top of him. 

The Vine Syndicate

Tank joined the Vine Syndicate for an exciting life of murder and mayhem. After winning his initiation fight with DaggerKlutz, he was officially added to the team. His teammates (Canine, Nerx, Draconian, Madame Rose, Fuzzy Bunny, Reaper and Firebranch) seemed to welcome him. Although Tank rarely trusts anybody, he has find a semi-steady friendship with the rest of the Syndicate. 

During their first major plot, Operation Aroma-geddon, which involved mind control pheromones spread across the globe, Tank has taken post in San Diego, California, guarding one of the machines that secretes the dangerous pheromones.
Bolzar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Bolzar

Erm, right. Here is my bio as of now. Mind you I haven't been in any real RPGs(besides a training session which is ongoing)

Bolzar

History: Bolzar was born for one purpose, to become the greatest weapon to ever exist. His very first word would be “Help” and like

Out of control
 Out of control

every other time he would spoke these words growing up no one listened. Bolzar was trained from a young age, at first the training was simple acrobatics, no combat, no killing, no death for the child to see. That all changed after the experiment. Bolzar was nearly killed during a training session and rushed to a lab where he was injected with a variety of different substances which the leading doctor would later name the superhuman cocktail. Bolzar’s speed, strength, and, agility were all increased

Superhuman
 Superhuman

by the cocktail and with his new abilities came a new type of training under a man Bolzar would come to know simply as The Commander. Bolzar went from acrobatics to killing, his body was put to the test as the training difficulty grew and grew. But as his body became stronger Bolzar’s mind became more and more fractured. Soon, he’d nearly been driven mad by all of his training, but just before he cracked Bolzar was sent on his first real mission. An entire base full of armed, trained soldiers vs. one man with a sword, they never stood a chance and neither did Bolzar’s fragile mind. Bolzar was driven made once and for all; the slightest thing could trigger his murderous nature. After a while Bolzar became obsessed with two things, revenge and escape. After a full 10 years of killing, of being treated like an animal, of experiments, a full year of madness; Bolzar escaped. Leaving a trail of bodies behind him Bolzar finally made it to the outside world, hell bent on murder and vengeance. Good or Evil he would prove to the world he wasn’t an animal, he would prove that his life was worth living.

Ready to take on the world
 Ready to take on the world

Powers:   Superhuman strength sufficient to easy lift large piles of rubble, lockers and, other random heavy objects.

Super speed in the form of bursts where he is actually invisible to the human eye, he also has a very fast normal running speed on par with most peak humans.

Superhuman agility to the extent that he can easily dodge bullets or even lightning.

Superhuman durability to sufficient to be unaffected by a car slamming into him at full speed.

Equipment: Bolzar wears a vibrianium laced suit that makes no sound when he moves and can also absorb a large amount of energy based attacks, but not blunt force or bladed strikes.

Bolzar also uses a sword made out of a vibrainium mess which is quite durable and very sharp.

Skill: Bolzar is a skilled assassin and fighter, although he’d determined to prove it constantly.

Willy_Wonka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Willy_Wonka

General Information

Name:  Kennith Q. Pennbrooke Esq. the 5th
 Aliases: Willy Wonka, the Candyman, Wonka's Heir
Height: 5' 10.5"
Eye Color: Brown

Origin

Kennith was born to a rather well off English family; his father was an esteemed chemical engineer and his mother was an extremely charitable soul. Kennith himself was somewhat of a  genius: he enjoyed reading immensely as well as logic problems and riddles and would often spend long hours reading the works of Lewis Carrol, H.P. Lovecraft, and Roald Dahl. In particular, Kennith loved the Willy Wonka character from the novel Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Eventually, young Kennith grew-up and put aside such childish things and instead began to follow in the footsteps  of his father. Soon, Kennith surpassed even his father and was on his way to becoming the next Einstein. Then, without warning, tradedy struck the Pennbrooke family: Kennith's father and mother were killed by a drunk driver while taking their nightly constitutional.

Filled with grief and anger, Kennith locked himself away from the outside world and retreated into the world of his childhood. His mind shattered, Kennith started a slow downward spiral into madness; he became convinced he was truly Willy Wonka and spent his family's fortune to create outlandish gadgets to equip himself with. Donning a garish  purple suit with green pants, an over sized bow tie, and a top hat, Kennith, for the first time in nearly two years, left his mansion under the cover of night, tracked down  his parents' killer, and murdered him. As a testimony to how far he'd sunk into madness, Kennith removed his victim's heart and replaced it with a heart-shaped box of chocolates.

There was no turning back now. Kennith went on a killing spree, traveling the UK, and murdering whomever he felt like. As a calling card, he always replaced his victims' hearts with  a box of chocolates. Soon, the British police caught up with the "Chocolate Killer" and attempted to apprehend him. After killing three officers, Kennith surrendered himself, later saying he "was interested to find out what jail was like." It turned out he didn't like jail all that much and he escaped a week later after one of his aunts  brought him a box of chocolates from his home; it turns out the box contained what Wonka calls "bon bombs," small explosives that look like the candy bon bons.

Wonka returned to his home where he finished his last and greatest invention: a serum that would give him the ability to turn whatever he touched into pure chocolate. With the police hot on his trail Wonka fired up his Wonkavator and seemingly disappeared.

Powers and Abilities

Top Hat: Wonka wears a top hat that, when thrown, can produce purple smoke. When he feels a fight cannot be won, Wonka will typically use the smoke screen provided by his hat to escape.
Cane: Wonka always carries a cane with him. If twisted, a small blade will slide out of the tip, which Wonka can use to defend himself with. The cane's handle also conceals a button, which Wonka uses to detonate his bon bombs or marshmallow explosive. 
Gloves: A set of specially designed gloves that negate the effects of the "Wonka Touch." While worn, Wonka can touch things without turning them into chocolate.
Flute: Wonka also carries a flute. According to Wonka, "It is completely useless. I just enjoy the sound of it!"
Bon Bombs: Small, bon bon like explosives. Wonka has been known to carry a small box full of these with him at all times. He also seems to enjoy tricking others into eatting them, then detonating them.
Marshmallow Explosive: A plastic explosive shaped like marshmallows. Wonka has been known to carry a small bag of them for emergencies.
Jelly Beams: A small, flash grenade like weapon that look like jellybeans. If his top hat fails to secure his escape, Wonka will attempt to use these to blind his opponent(s) and then make his escape.
Wonka Touch: Similar to the Midas Touch, except it turns things into pure chocolate.
Wonkavator: A large, glass elevator  and Wonka's main means of transportation. Wonka himself says the Wonkavator goes, "upways, downways, frontways, sideways, slantways, squareways, backways, longways, and even dimensionalways!"

Weaknesses

Despite all his gadgets, Wonka is still a normal human, so anything that could take down a normal human would also work against Wonka. Additionally, Wonka is fascinated by riddles and puzzles of all kinds and will often stop in the middle of a battle to ponder the meaning of a riddle or puzzle. If Wonka already knows the answer to the riddle or puzzle, he will simply shout it out and continue fighting.

Due to Wonka's psychosis, he feels the compulsion to replace the hearts of anyone he kills with a heart-shaped box of chocolates, even if it means getting caught by the police. Often, Wonka will concentrate all his  energy to kill a particular person and won't stop until he's soundly defeated or their dead. This means Wonka will often overlook bigger threats on the battlefield in favor of killing his target.
Albert Ventum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Albert Ventum
@Willy_Wonka: Cool character, kind of a more tragic Arcade. Can't wait to see him in some RPGs. 
Willy_Wonka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Willy_Wonka
@Albert Ventum:  Thanks, and thanks for pointing me to this thread.
Albert Ventum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Albert Ventum
@Willy_Wonka said:
" @Albert Ventum:  Thanks, and thanks for pointing me to this thread. "
You're welcome. 
Erica Zann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Erica Zann

Erich Zann

Once upon a time, there was a violinist named Erich Zann. He was a wonder, a prodigy, a genius. His music was like nothing--absolutely nothing--that anyone had heard before. It was as if the violin was part of him, saying what he could not. For Erich Zann was mute, forced to write his genius down to communicate. It was infuriating to him, for his brain worked so much faster than his hand could write. 

No Caption Provided

When he was young, Erich performed. The theaters, the rulers, all knew Erich's work. But then, as he was tuning up one day, he discovered a terrible secret. Dark forces gathered at the threshold, held back by vibrational barriers that were swiftly breaking. Erich retreated from the public eye, and worked furiously. The result: Unearthly harmonies to keep the dark horrors at bay. Erich played day and night, slowly wasting away. He would have died within the month if his landlord's daughter had not taken pity on him, made him eat and rest. They fell in love, married, and had a daughter: Erica. The same fervent devotion he put into his music, Erich put into his love for his daughter. They were happy. For a time. Once more, Erich felt the shaking and cracking of the vibrational bonds that held the dark at bay. He vanished. One account says he was playing until--and past---his death. 

Childhood

No Caption Provided
Erica was a quiet, withdrawn child. Like her father, she was mute; like him, she was a musical genius. Her father and mother both adored her. And her father placed a great burden on her shoulders. Erich knew he would not be around forever. He needed someone to keep back the dark. His wife believed he had given the music up. But when she was out, Erich shut the curtains and taught Erica the mystic notes. This continued until Erica was eleven. That day, Erich stopped playing the tune, and put down his violin. He gestured what he had to say almost hesitantly, his fingers shaking. He had to leave, vanish from the known world. He needed Erica to learn the music, play it as often as she could. He loved her, and hoped she would not hate him for this. Tearfully, Erica hugged her father farewell, weeping silent tears. She understood why her father had to leave, and would love him always. The next day he vanished. Erica knew all. Her mother knew nothing. 

Preludes and Nocturnes

No Caption Provided
Erica was thirteen. She played the music her father had taught her almost religiously. With hard work, and many failures, Erica could 'speak'. .She had managed to produce vocal sounds on the violin. Her mother, showing signs of age now, of the breaking boundaries far beyond the vibrational barrier, wept with joy. In the other, secret, music, Erica was creating new patterns. She played an A, frowned when the tuner registered it as such. A few twist on the tuning knobs, then a note so beautiful, so chilling, the tuner shattered. Erica nodded, and began to play. It felt different. Instead of strengthening the boundary, it created a gap. A beast, indescribable in horror and ugliness, burst free. Erica, terrified, played her father's music. The beast vanished back to whence it came. Erica swore never to play her own music again. But curiosity won, and Erica overcame her fear and learned to control the dark forces. 

Stanza Finito

No Caption Provided

Erica was eighteen. Her mother was ailing. She stared at the ceiling and muttered Erich's name. Erica watched in horror, unable to do anything to shop the consuming sickness. Inevitably, she died. Heartbroken, Erica left her home for the last time to find her way in the world. On her mother's deathbed, a dark demon chuckled. 

Powers

•  Able to attract or repel dark forces with her violin music.
  • Able to create shattering sonic waves
  • Able to simulate speech with her violin

Characteristics

Name: Erica Zann 
Codename: None 
Hair: Teak 
Eyes: Violet 
Height: 5'3" 
Weight: 105 lbs. 
Ancestry: German 
Nationality: American (New England) 
Job: Musician 
The Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By The Hunter
614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By 614azrael

Name: Azrael   

Aliases: Blair, Red, Ginger Lover, 614

Alignment: Evil

Height: 5’6”

Weight: 120 pounds

Eye Color: Green

Hair Color: Red

Affiliation: NA

Nationality: Hell/American

Avatar Appearance: Satana Typhoid Marry and Blood Rayne(dark) 
Relatives: NA 
Marital status:Single

Appearance: Azrael is an average athletic height and build. Often she wears black clothing, occasionally dark colors but mostly just black. Her only distinguishing mark is her glowing green eyes and blood red hair.

Personality: Azrael is friendly and co-operative with those working alongside her. However has proven aggressive once conflict starts. Azrael while crafty and smart mouthed is not a strategist, willing to let others take charge so she can do what she enjoys and capable of being fooled once engaged. 

Abilities: Flight through bat like wings that grow through her back apple to get up to speeds of 80mph.

Demonic Attributes grant Super Strength ability to lift up to 3 tons, Running speeds of up to 40mph. Fireproof, Night Vision, and a slight healing factor(able to heal wounds of non lethal nature overnight). Rage alters her color to a white haired grey skinned form that brings strength to 5tons and speeds to 60 mph

Pyrokinesis/Hellfire allows generation and manipulation of fire and Hellfire, Hellfire is used to form objects of melee-combat nature (shields, blades, etc)

Soul stealing is the removal of a fallen opponents soul (at Azrael’s young age this has no effects is merely what she cannot be used on RPG players.)

Equipment: She uses Hellfire to create under slung arm blades, and caries two Berettas and is skilled in the mastery of weapons.

Weaknesses: while resilient to damage its nothing spectacular, a human punch might not be all that bad but a bullet is still a bullet etc. Azrael also is prone to angel/god related attacks (Thor hitting her would place her out of the RPG a Hunter of Spawn punching her would hurt like a blow from Wolverines adamantium fist etc)

Story So Far: Azrael was the 614 demon born on June 14 at 6:14 pm. At the exact time Andrea Blair Fekair the 614 baby born at the Prescott Humanitarian Hospital was born. Their minds fused as 1 20yrs later Azrael seeks to use her powers to become the best operative a less then nice organization has to offer.

abysofpride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By abysofpride
Cocytus The Rim  
Cocytus The Rim  

Name: Dr. Victor Fries  

Aliases: Cocytus The Rim, Sub-Zeri, Mr. Freeze   

Affiliation: No one At this moment  

Relation: No one  

Height: Estimated to 7 ft  

Weight: Unknown because of utility & equipments  

Abilites:  - Genius-level intelligence in cryogenics 
                  - Wields a Freeze Gun and wears an exo-suit that keeps his body temperature below freezing and gives him superhuman strength. 
                 - Cryokinesis & Hydrogen Precipitation Affinity 

Personality 

He displays a very calm & comported motion with his impassive side in which he uses commonly. He possessed incredible self-control of his emotions. He constantly displayed an  

emotionless personality. He only showed surprise when opponents proved more powerful or skilled than he had expected, and even then he didn't lose his composure. He did not  

possess any arrogance, and fully justified any statements he made about his power, even complimenting his opponents at times on their abilities. 

History

" So, Tenebrous the air is, And so will batman when he confronts me! What! Im-impossible". 

Cocytus is a scientist who must wear a cryogenic suit in order to survive, and bases his crimes around a "cold" or "ice" theme, complete with a "cold gun" that freezes its targets solid. In the most common variation of his origin story, he is a former cryogenics expert who suffered an industrial accident while attempting to treat his terminally ill wife, Nora who recently died because of his Senile of being a villain & being caged away for long periods of time, leaving his sick wife to die in the large refrigerator-like capsule. This soon caused Cocytus to become very infuriated and lead him into freezing the City Gotham in which he had in his clutches for about 2 days till Batman appeared  and defeated him. After a wild in jail he managed to break loose, vanishing off into the outskirts of Gotham till he had found a perfect area to set out in & begin his plans & designs.   

" Now, I begin My Research..."  

After a few years of conducting his research of Cryokinesis and Weather Control he was able to collaborate both together into causing the entire continent to become an ice age. Because of this devastating terrorist attack in which was capable of freezing a portion of the U.S.A. After half a month of increasing & enhancing his weather controlling engine which ran through an entire mountain. He was pursued by the justice Lead.  

Cycotus being monitored by the Justice Lead in his base & laboratory.  

" It's Over Cycotus, We found you now!" - Super Man  

After when Super Man, Wonder Woman, & Batman Impetrate where Cycotus is they charge into his base 
without any hesitated the Justice Lead start annihilating all of the cyborgs & androids within his base till they where all 
gone. 

Without any Effort the Justice Lead Wins but, are still out numbered because of the increasing numbers of 
the cyborgs who prove to be stronger than they appear. Batman, who was ahead of SuperMan & Wonder Woman   
found The so called Cycotus preparing an retreat to somewhere else.  

" It's you! You weren't suppose to be here! Damn you!"  

After the long battle between Cycotus & Batman, the spar finally came to end when  
he was knocked out cold by Batman in which used a heat ray-like Device in order  
to defeat Cycotus in which had passed out.  But, When Batman turned his back to contact  
the others, Mr. Freeze out of nowhere picked his freeze ray up & fired at Batman,  
Suspending Batman into a block of ice as Cycotus continued to move from the surface as he 
stood up to make the final blow upon Batman.  

" And now the supreme dark night is broken into ash!"  

And with his horology rapier in which produces a chemical explosion causing the target to explode if they are frozen or suspended by ice.  
But, At the last moment he is disrupted by Wonder Woman & Super Man In which attacked him but, before that he was able escape after them  
rampaging at him because of his jet back pack that took him somewhere else where in which lead him by him self once again.  

Now

Unknown of why is trying to invent or plan now but, he has once again appeared trying to freeze the globe.  
He has grown stronger & his technology grown more lethal than ever & he is at the urge of destroying Gotham with the U.S.A  
To become ruler.  

Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#39  Edited By Strafe Prower

Ok, so I'm creating a new character, so tell me what you guys think. 

No Caption Provided

Name: Ariel Wren 

Supername: Cleansing Wren 

Height: 5'5 

Weight: 100 lbs 

Bio: Ariel Wren was the daughter of the Shaman Family from their tribe, The Linma. For generations, Her family taught the children about the many Spirits of their tribe and she was no exception. Ariel was next in line to become Shaman, the first woman Shaman in fact. The unique thing about her tribe though, is that they are secluded from all of humanity. The spirits shield their tribe from detection by humans in any way. Ariel has always been a lover of animals, and showed that in her personality. Her parents often described her as a innocent bird that sings her song through her life. Her life was normal for a Indian teenager in her tribe, until one day when she was in the forest. She came upon a bird who was about to fall out of a tree. It was a large bird that had a broken wing. She didn't know what type of bird it was, but immediately she ran over to help it and caught it when it fell. The bird chirped in gladness, but the strange thing was, Ariel could understand every thing it said. It revealed that it was the legendary Spirit of the Bird from her tribe and that for saving it, she would become the representative of her tribe in the new world. Ariel accepted her new responsibility and the Spirit entered Ariel's body, fusing the 2 together. She then became transformed. The Spirit gave her magnificent wings and various abilities. She returned to her tribe and told them what happened. They blessed their daughter with the most honorable traditions they had, and sent her into the world just as the spirit said. She is now in a strange world with a want to do good for that sake of her tribe! 

Powers:  Ariel was combined with the Spirit of the Bird, which gave her many powers. She now has natural snow white wings that allow her flight as well as camouflage when she covers her body with the wings. She has superhuman Speed and agility because of the Spirit as well. She can grow claws on command that can be used as projectiles and can grow back. The Spirit also granted her the ability to talk to birds of any type. The Spirit and Ariel can communicate, as it gives her advice and battle tactics. She also has a unique way of seeing the future through the Spirit, but only when the Spirit allows. 

PS: Credit to Portrait for helping me flesh out ideas.
Icarusflies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Icarusflies  Moderator
@Strafe Prower: Nice job Strafe!
Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Strafe Prower
@Icarusflies: Thanks! :D Let me know if you want to use her for anything, and you definitely can for the help you gave me.
_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By _Sojourn_

Nice Strafe!

Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Strafe Prower
@Slight: Thanks. I'm going to make a profile for her tomorrow.
Cleansing_Wren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Cleansing_Wren

I went ahead and made the account. :)

Avatar image for deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118
deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

Drifter

Stephen Castle was in a bad situation. His mother dying of cancer, medical bills piling up, his father dead and all the responsibilities weighed on his shoulders. It wasn't long before Stephen took a look into the occult to save his ill mother, it was then that he would open a portal into Hell and find Lucford who gladly took his soul in exchange for his mother to be cured. 
She lived one more day and died of a heart-attack. Stephen was left to live the rest of his days, as a Spawn of Hell.   

Cold and bitter, Stephen would take to the streets with his newfound powers as The Drifter, killing and mangling whoever he pleased as a way to vent his anger.

Full History

The Beginning

The summer of 1981 never looked so good...and during this time, a boy was born into a wealthy family and his name was Stephen Castle.

Stephen Castle kneels before Lucford

Stephen grew up as a charismatic type of guy, but even his good looks and charm could'nt save him from his family. His mother addicted to painkillers and his father a raging alcoholic who beat up his drugged up mother every other night. Thankfully, on his 20th birthday, Stephen Castle's father would die from alcohol poisoning...

Stephen's mother would come down with a rare strain of cancer the day before her husband's death. Stephen did the only thing he knew to do, which was to turn to the Lord and it was a faithful visit to the church that he conjured a demon named Lucford.

Lucford gladly exchanged Stephen's soul for his mother to live one last day...the next day, Stephen's mother died of a heart-attack and Stephen was reborn as a soulless monster...a Hellspawn.

The LaS days

It was during his psychotic outbursts of anger with his new found powers that Stephen would be recruited for the Les Assassins Sillenceinx by none other than Gambler himself and his bride to be Esther Cotilard. Here, he would be trained as an assassin. Using the shadows to carefully carve fear into the hearts of those who showed opposition to him rather than to kill randomly.

But it wasn’t Gambler or his wife Esther who would train him, rather a man, whom Stephen had never known…the man was Final Arrow.

Final Arrow would raise Stephen’s young mind in the dark arts, more so than anyone else. Training him in darkness manipulation, hell fire manipulation and the most manipulation….that of mankind. How to twist and distort humanity.

And eventually, Drifter would follow his master’s leave from the LaS to the Vine Villains.

On the Vine Villains, Drifter would meet Voidheart...a being shrouded in mystery and evil, who had been around since the dawn of time. It was he, Darkchild and of course Final Arrow who would shape Stephen into The Drifter. 

The Drifter....LaS once again.

After receiving proper training, Drifter would leave VV only to return to his roots...to the LaS.  His loyalty however this time favored no others, even going as far as to carve LaS into his bare chest. But his fierce loyalty was outmatched by extreme depression from the loss of his soul, his mother, and everything he held dear.

During a battle, Drifter took his signature colt revolver...and shot himself.

___

Heaven distorts the mind of one of their most loyal ones

Heaven would take advantage of this and send their angels to torment Drifter. Twisting his mind to make him believe he was insane, his limp human body was sent to the asylum.   During his stint in the asylum, Angels and Demons would sprout up from all over claiming to be The Drifter. 

But one day, Stephen Castle would return....

Remember the Day

Drifter would leave the Insane Asylum in tip top shape. Seeing ever so clearly he knew what he had too. 

To rebirth a Hellspawn, one must rebirth it in the same way it was killed.

Returning to the scene of the crime, London. Drifter pulled out the same gun and shot himself once again, letting the filth and human depravity of the darkness fill his heart once again.  The rebirth of Drifter sent out a strong mystical force amongst the land that was sensed by Darkchild and the newly possessed ReEnforcer.

Welcome back Drift

The Amazon

One last deed for Arrow

Drifter would kill Wonder Woman as a way to honor his former master, Arrow...one last time.

Where Lady Redhead had failed, Drifter would succeed. Taking his powers to the island of Therimyscera and ambushing the princess.

Slowing down time expeditiously,  The two drew their swords.  The sword of the amazonians clutched in Diana's hand and a mock version of the Sword of Flames in Drifters hand. The battle waged on for hours as the two did nothing but expend energy, shadows twisting and turning the orb around them as the two clashed blades, suspended in time. 

Blood, sweat and tears sank into the sand and blew away into the wind until finally a victor was chosen. She knew that Arrows former apprentice had defeated her.  "Kill me..This is what you wanted, give me a warriors death".

Taking the sword to her throat, he dropped the blade letting it turn to mist and blow away.   "No...you don't deserve that. I'm here to finish what the Hellfire Club started. You lived where my former masters wife failed...I'm here to finish you in honor of him. Nothing more, nothing less....now, sleep...you concubine whore"

With that, the darkness wrapped around his hand and slashed her throat. 
 _

A LIGHT AMONGST THE DARK

to come

Thats it so far
Charge up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#46  Edited By Charge up

Note: I still haven't finished some chapters of Charge Up, so for right now this is just it. :P

Characteristics

No Caption Provided
Alias: Charge Up, Ms. Oyama, Invisible Lady, Invisible Girl, The Ghostly Lady
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
Identity: Secret
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 120 Ibs 
Place Of Birth: Glenville, Long Island. New York.
Marital Status: Single
Known Relatives: Mary Oyama (Mother, Deceased) Franklin Oyama (Father, Deceased) Ben Richards (Uncle, Alive)

Young Rebbecca

Hard Life For A Child!
 Hard Life For A Child!
Rebbecca Oyama was born to Mary Oyama and Franklin Oyama in Glenville, Long Island. New York in 1988. The two married couple lived happy together raising their daughter whom they named Rebbecca, but Franklin never had time to spent time with his daughter since he was afamous surgeon leaving Rebbecca to grow close to her mother, but that didn't change the family until tragedy struck. While coming home from work as a lawyer, Mary Oyama was murdered brutally.  While working Franklin had found out that his wife was murdered and rushed out of the hospital to his dead wife location and found his wife dead on the floor covered with blood and several gun wound's, Franklin suddenly then took his wife and rushed her to the hospital where he tried to bring her back to life but it was to late she was already gone leaving him with their daughter to raise. Franklin returned home that same night and paid the babysitter for watching Rebbecca who was only six years old at that time, Rebbecca smiled at her father and asked where was mommy but Franklin stood silenced and Rebbecca then knew something was wrong. Years later Rebbecca had just turned nine years old and had already found out what had happened to her mother which she tried to get over, Franklin continued his job as a surgeon but he also became a drinker. One night Rebbecca was playing with her toy's in her room with the babysitter who was watching her, Rebbecca smiled at her and shouted I can make thing's float, but the babysitter looked at Rebbecca in confusion, suddenly Rebbecca closed her eye's and made every object in her room float in fear the babysitter fainted and that's when Franklin stormed in Rebbecca's room drunk and saw what Rebbecca could do and what she had just did, since Franklin was a mutant hater he grabbed his daughter by her hand and threw her off into the street's and called her a mutant freak child. Rebbecca then wandered the street's of New York not knowing anything about the outside world.
 Rebbecca being abandoned by her father
 Rebbecca being abandoned by her father

The Birth of The Invisible Girl

No Caption Provided
  Alone and without a home, Rebbecca wandered the streets of Glenville, Long Island.New York in search of the place she belonged. It wasn't long before she ran into super humans like herself who called themselves The Young Avengers. Rebbecca was offered to join their group in which she did and was given the identity, Invisible Girl cause of her invisibility powers. Alongside the Young Avengers, Rebbecca began to make a name for herself amongst other superheroes and with the general public. Rebbecca shared many adventures with her team and they always stood together like a family no matter what happened. One day, Rebbecca was with her team battling the villain known as Kang but when in battle Rebbecca was approached by her uncle, Ben Richards. Who told Rebbecca that he was aware of her abilities and what her father had done to her and that he too was a mutant like her. His ability was that he could create almost any type of technology or machinery. Ben Richards told her to come live with him in Vine City where he could teach her how to master her powers and also to create technology. Rebbecca decided to go with him leaving The Young Avengers telling them that she will always be at their side whenever they needed her. Rebbecca moved in with her uncle in Vine City still missing her teammates but her uncle told her they will always be in your heart no matter what happens. Rebbecca then began to train with her uncle and also started to become known to the public in Vine City as The Invisible Girl and also defending the city from crime. 
 Rebbecca and Uncle Ben
 Rebbecca and Uncle Ben

Older Rebbecca

No Caption Provided
Coming Tomorrow.

Powers

No Caption Provided
 Invisibility: Charge Up has the mental ability to manipulate ambient cosmic energy for a variety of effects, including the rendering of herself and other objects invisible, and the construction of solid, invisible force fields. In an as yet unknown manner, cosmic energy interacts with the cells of her entire body in such a way as to produce a new form of energy with unusual properties. By a simple act of concentration, she can cause all wavelengths of visible, infrared, and ultraviolet light to bend around her without distortion; she also somehow directs enough undistorted light to her eyes to retain her full range of vision while invisible. An observer, unaware of the peculiar path light takes around her body, would have the sensation of seeing through her. Charge Up can also mentally project the invisible energy produced within the cells of her body in order to render other people or objects invisible. The largest volume she can as yet turn invisible at a single time is approximately 40,000 cubic feet of volume (1,133 cubic meters), equivalent to a small swimming pool. She has sufficient control over her power that she can turn parts of her body selectively invisible. She is also able to make objects that have been turned invisible by other sources visible by letting her own energy projection interfere with that other method of invisibility. Further, she can make energy that is not in the visual portion of the electromagnetic spectrum visible by a similar interaction. Rebbecca can also sense something made invisible by physical means (such as a machine) but not by magical or psionic means. 
No Caption Provided
Psionic Force Fields: While the cells of Charge Up body produce a certain energy manifestation, the cells of her brain produce a different, more potent manifestation. Through concentration, she is able to project a field of psionic force which she can manipulate into a number of relatively simple forms: rectangular planes, cylinders, globes, domes, cones, etc. The complexity of the shape is limited by her ability to imagine (mentally visualize) a particular form and keep it in sharp mental focus: not even she is able to see the forms she creates. The size of a given psionic force projection is also limited by her ability to imagine. The smallest force projection she can visualize (and maintain the visualization) is the size of a marble. The largest solid force projection she can visualize and maintain is about 100 feet in diameter. She can project larger force-objects if they are hollow. For instance, she could visualize and project a dome of 1 foot thick about a mile in diameter (4,700 feet) and a dome 1 inch in thickness she can project for about 3.2 miles. Small objects at high speeds become missiles; large objects at slow speeds become rams. She can make these objects grow or shrink as desired, up to a size of 100 feet (30 meters).

Charge Up is able to use the projection of her psionic force to travel through the air. By projecting a rising column beneath her feet and simultaneously causing it to expand and topple at the same time, then creating another column that catches her, shrinks, rights itself and then repeating the process, she is able to effect a zig-zag flight path. She is able to reach an average speed of about 25 miles per hour, until she becomes fatigued by the concentration, after about 4 hours.

Since her power is an extension of her mind and body, Charge Up is affected by inertial forces acting upon her projections. Thus if a car traveling at 60 miles per hour hit a wall of her force that was 6 inches thick, unless she generated a bracing shape against a sufficiently sturdy object, she would be affected as though she were hit by the car directly. Charge Up is able to control the surface of the fields rigidity to a certain extent. She can cause the surface of the field to be very hard, depending on its thickness (steel-like at about 2.5 feet), or as resilient as foam rubber. By making the field more resilient she is able to absorb more of the inertia of impacts within the field without having them transmitted to her body. She is also, through training, able to alter the shapes she creates while utilizing those shapes, often to absorb or deflect the force of impacts. When she creates objects of fields that are at the limit of her ability to mentally visualize, they tend to be resilient rather than rigid. As she has grown in the use of her powers. Currently these fields can withstand impacts of Class 100 strength. She is capable of generating and manipulating multiple psionic force fields simultaneously.

Weakness

No Caption Provided
  Work In Progress.....

Fantastic Costume

Coming Soon. 

RPGS

1. Dark Dealings (Unfinished) 
2.  The Next Chapter (Finished) 
3.  Chronicles: The Gathering (Unfinished)
4. Champions Assemble (Finished)
5.  Embrace Change (In Progress....)
6. The Crisis (Unfinished)
Avatar image for captaincockblock
CaptainCockblock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#47  Edited By CaptainCockblock

As a violent, sociopathic madman, Tank has painted a grand tapestry of confusion and bloodshed. With his ability to cause a deadly explosion with a snap of his fingers, he has been given a twisted view of what life is worth and he's loving every minute of it.  

Tank 
Powers/Abilities: Indestructable, self detonation, energy punch, super strength, experienced fighter. 
Family: None 
Hometown: San Diego, California 
Personality: Delusional, extremely violent 

History

Tank's first real memory was waking up, face down, naked in the middle of the desert with no one around for a hundred miles. For two days, he sat there, unsure of how to move, speak or think. The sun blistered his skin and his mouth became dry with dehydration and in a dreamlike state, hundreds of fragmented images flashed before his eyes. His first words were uttered from his dry, cracked lips. He remembered blowing out the candles on a cake, he remembered a woman who kissed him goodnight and comforted him when he was frightened. He remembered the man, the man who, above all things, taught him to be ashamed of everything he did. The man who hit him. 

He remembered telling the man he loved him when deep down, he despised him. Whenever he thought of the man, he wanted to... suddenly, he began to glow all over and, for the first time in three days, he moved and the entire valley of sand and rock was engulfed in a hellstorm explosion. 

He was a boy, a frightened boy who, despite this sudden intake of knowledge, was still oblivious to many things around him. He was like an infant, helpless, scared, alone. Soon, he lurned to crawl and moved into the shade. For the next few days, he looked through his new memories trying to understand them. He remembered the man and the woman sitting down and talking to him, water flowing from his eyes, what an odd concept. The man held him down in  the chair when he tried to leave. The man led him into the back of a truck where a dozen hands were about him. Next thing he knew, he was in water, behind glass with wires and tubes under his skin, nothing but darkness around him.  

As the burns on his skin healed, he felt an urge to stand. He got up and walked, for the first time. He walked until until the sand stopped. There, standing in front of him were buildings and people. The people laughed as he walked through town naked. He looked around at the people and stole some clothes to fit in. He realized he needed somewhere to sleep and stole some money to stay in a sleazy apartment downtown. Every day, every few seconds there was a crack or a loud boom and someone screaming outside. Every now and then, right outside his window, he heard men shouting at one another and fighting. He heard high pitched howls and red and blue lights followed by that sound which he soon identified as a gun. After hearing violence right outside his window every waking hour, he began to laugh at it, laugh at the screams, laugh at the fighting, laugh at the death.  
No Caption Provided

Eventually, he went out into the neighborhood, a filthy place filled with abandoned buildings and white outlines of people long forgotten. He got into fights. The satisfaction of breaking people and stomping them into the ground was even more satisfying then 
hearing the violence. One fight, a man pulled a knife and he stabbed only to have the blade
No Caption Provided
snap in half. He punched the man 
No Caption Provided
and he went flying across the alley, his neck snapped and his skull shattered. What was happening? Was this normal? His strength had tripled and kept growing . He couldn't be hurt. People began calling the police about him and he was on the run.  

Tank grew up ducking the cops and honing his powers. He soon learned to channel energy through his body and setting it off as an explosion. His hunger for fighting grew and he began making money from attacking armored cars and minor work as a mercenary. Being lost in the jungles of Guatemala for two years, Tank became an alcoholic. In a drunken rage, he leveled an entire town and started a surrounding wildfire that spread through the country. Over the following years, he developed arrest warrants in many countries and hung up his career as a mercenary because it was too slow for him. He began defying death with such stunts as jumping off of the Sears tower. His invincibility allowed him to survive such dangers and he constantly committed crimes such as murder and destruction of public property. Tank has recently joined the Vine Syndicate to cause even greater destruction across the globe. 

Friends and Relationships

During his days as a mercenary, Tank befriended his partners Swanson and Marco.  The three would frequently visit bars and brothels in third world countries. Some nights, Marco would wake up screaming in their hotel room and cry through the night whispering "I'm sorry.". Tank often criticized him for not being able to handle their life style and one night, Tank awoke to see Marco standing over the ledge of the hotel room balcony and before he could stop his friend, he jumped off, dying instantly. Swanson was later wounded in battle and paralyzed from the waist down. He now resides in a supervised care home in California. 
 Marco
 Marco

Swanson
 Swanson

Tank once had a girlfriend named Natalie Warner. When he was near her, his violent attitude seemed quelled and dosile. He identified this as love. Their relationship was so intimate that he told her everything about his past and she still loved him. One thing he had left out was his job. When she found out, she argued that he was a monster and to shut her up, he gave her a slight slap on the cheek, accidentally snapping her neck. This marked the one time that Tank had not only been guilty, but cried over death. He made several suicide attempts after that. He knew that there was no woman on earth for him besides Natalie and he had lost her. He would never love again.  

Weaknesses

If Tank is ever unable to move at all, he is rendered unable to set off an explosion. Due to rapid cell mutation that causes his powers, his metabolism is quite slow in order to supply his energy. If someone were able to injure him, he would heal unusually slow. The force necessary to bruise Tank is over 90 tons of force and nothing short of an artillery shell at point blank range can pierce his skin.  The one true weakness of Tank is extreme cold, severely lowering his body heat makes him temporarily unable to conjure up any energy. His body is also accustomed to heat, meaning that while exposed to extreme cold, his skin will be cracked and slightly easier to cut. 

Powers/Abilities

Tank is incredibly strong, able to lift 75 tons (possibly more under stress). His main power, spawning such nicknames as "The Human Bomb" and "The Daredevil Detonator" is his ability to charge up with energy and set it off with blunt force as an explosion. The longer he charges, the more powerful the explosion gets. 30 seconds of charging is usually equivalent to a thermite grenade. 45 seconds equals an RPG missile. 1 minute is a tactical nuke and 1 minute 10 seconds is an atom bomb. When aggravated, Tank's body heat rises allowing him to charge faster, cutting these times almost in half. 
No Caption Provided

Tank finds fear in almost nothing and often goes out seeking danger and excitement. Although this is not a power, it is certainly an advantage as he fears no man. He has also proven to be a glutton for punishment, pouring vodka in the rare wounds sustained in battle and intentionally punching himself in the face or bringing down a skyscraper on himself. He often brags about the scar on his chest which he obtained in the jungles of Nicaragua. During that day, he had lay on a grenade, taken hundreds of hits from a Gatling gun, two RPG's to the chest and a kick from a mule. By that point, the top layer of his skin was beginning to peel a little. Then, near the end of the day, he jumped in front of an artillery gun and took the shell at point blank range. The force of the shot hurled him into a nearby rock wall where a rock slide piled on top of him.  

Vine Syndicate

Tank joined the Vine Syndicate for an exciting life of murder and mayhem. After winning his initiation fight with DaggerKlutz, he was officially added to the team. His teammates ( Nerx, Draconian, Reaper, Issac Smith, Aphrodite, Mr. Mercury, Azrael and Spectrum) seemed to welcome him. Although Tank rarely trusts anybody, he has found a semi-steady friendship with the rest of the Syndicate.  

During their first major plot, Operation Aroma-geddon, which involved mind control pheromones spread across the globe, Tank took post in San Diego, California, guarding one of the machines that secretes the dangerous pheromones. As he raised havoc and did as he pleased with his mind controlled slaves, he plotted to set off an explosion able to level all of the southwest. As he readied himself to set off the explosion, a special forces team arrived and bound him in cables that counteract his explosive powers and shock him whenever he struggles, pinning him to the machine. As they prepared to take him away, he lifted the pheromone device and crushed most of the soldiers with it, accidentally destroying it in the process. 

Feel so Numb

Tank's few memories consist of an abusive father and a neglectful mother. His father would often beat him and made him feel lower then dirt. From what he remembers, they had given him up to be some sort of guinea pig and shipped him off to be experimented on. This is where he supposedly got his powers. Throughout his adult life, he has struggled with alcoholism and substance abuse, doing
 I want to be numb.
 I want to be numb.
anything to get rid of the painful memories of his parents, and Natalie.

Due to his immunity, Tank would constantly push for a stronger high, complaining that cocaine was too slow for him. He would take amounts that would kill a normal man, usually killing the dealer to get it. Eventually, even he faced an O.D. and stumbled into a children's hospital searching for help. In his disoriented state, Tank lost control of his powers and blew up the hospital. 

Tank has abandoned drugs for pure adrenaline, still destroying without relent and killing for pleasure. He has not, however, given up on cigarettes or alcohol. He has apparently gotten a handle on his past, accepting that it was just pain and death, as always. Which is hilarious. 

Fugitive

Although the threat of nuclear annihilation has sometimes worked to keep the police and government off his back, Tank is constantly pursued by both the government and various superhumans. However, due to his outgoing and violent behavior, he hardly has a normal life to keep peaceful, only sleeping breaks between battles. He has set up a large number of aliases to make sure no one can detect his moves before he makes them. A special forces team called the "Tank Brigade", who are specifically assigned with the job of hunting him down and arresting him, have developed some special technologies to attempt to capture him. One of these technologies is a cable trap made of tensile strength steel cables, the likes of which Tank could usually break without much trouble. However, these cables carry an electric charge powerful enough to evaporate a normal man on contact. This electric current flows through him whenever he tries to struggle. Their sharpshooters also carry high powered rifles with diamond tipped adamantium bullets in a drill shape. Although these can't fully kill him, they can break the skin and possibly fracture the skull, leaving him mentally handicapped for the rest of his life. 

World War Warsman

While causing a substantial level of destruction and mayhem in downtown San Diego, Tank realized that the media was paying more attention to the recently escaped Kaligar Roxom, A.K.A. Warsman, who had declared war on Earth. Out of jealousy and a sheer desire to fight, Tank used his explosive powers to jump states until he reached Lebanon, Kansas, the proclaimed battlefield where Kaligar said he would meet all challengers. There, he Eclipse, Longshot, Slight, the Kaiser and several others stood against him while others took his side. Upon his first attack, Tank dealt a devistating blow but was held back by Warsman's force field. Warsman then punched him clear across the way and through a wall. Tank then fired himself into the air and brought down an enhanced Hiroshima attack, which, after breaking Warsman's shield, proceeded to level the entire town.

In his desire to face a true challenge one on one, Tank went out of his way to ensure that no one else stood against Warsman. Slight, Longshot and Eclipse did their share of damage, especially Eclipse who managed to sever Kaligar's arm with a telekinetic attack. Directly after Eclipse's move, Tank barraged Warsman with two giant boxing gloves he had managed out of a pile of wrecked cars. In the end, it was a final battle between the Daredevil Detonator and the Alien Warlord. 
No Caption Provided

Just before a killing blow was dealt, Kaligar teleported away to a Symarrian ship orbitting above Earth and left, choosing to live for his son, Kastiel, instead of dying on the battlefield in pointless struggle. Tank took this as a sign that Warsman feared him and that he ultimately would have won. Tank took the bones of Warsman's severed arm as a souvenir and later had them dipped in gold. 

The Crisis

When DaggerKlutz traveled to an alternate earth and took the oval office, he set a trap, luring in Sha, Slight and Charge Up from his earth in order to go on a wild goose chase. He then called in Nerx, Feral Nova and Tank to take them down. Tank saw this new earth as a superhero hunting reserve and arrived on the White House lawn, posing as a hero to the paparazzi then went inside to be briefed by Patrick. He and Feral Nova were sent to take out Slight and Charge Up in the sewers under New York. To be continued
thegreatfour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By thegreatfour
@CaptainCockblock: posing as a hero? I always pictured him as a buff homeless guy. That doesn't really cry out hero
rulerofplanets

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By rulerofplanets

Mellultro 

Name: Hank Henshaw  

Aliases: Mellutro 

Metella  
                 Ultron  

Abilities & Weapons 

Equipments: 

Green Kryptonite -   Causes immediate physical pain and debilitation, reduces their powers, and kills within hours.   
Red Kryptonite  

Gold Kryptonite  - 
Removes a Kryptonian's Powers 

Black Kryptonite  -  with the ability to split the personality of Kryptonians along with reversing this process.  

White Kryptonite  - Kills all planet life, whether Kryptonian or not. 

Orange Kryptonite 
 -  Gives super-animalian powers, stronger than Krypto's, for precisely 24 hours to any animal that touches it. 

Jewel Kryptonite 
 -  Jewel kryptonite amplifies the psychic powers of Phantom Zone residents, allowing them to project illusions into the "real world" or perform mind control 

Slow Kryptonite 
 -  A modified variety of green kryptonite produced by supervillain Metallo that affects humans in a manner similar to normal green kryptonite on Kryptonians.  

Hybrid-K   -   Hybrid-K has the same effect on humans that Green Kryptonite has on Kryptonians similar to the Slow Kryptonite.  

Abilities:  

Superhuman  strength  
Enhance durability   
 Kryptonite power source as a weapon against anyone  
Super Intellect-Intelligence  
 Artificial intelligence with robotic body  
Abilities vary with each redesign      
Absorption of other machines and Computers  

The visual appearance and powers of the character have varied, but common powers include superhuman levels of strength, speed, stamina, durability, and reflexes; flight at subsonic speeds; and various offensive weapons such as concussive blasts of energy fired from its optical sensors and hands, and an "encephalo-ray", which places victims into a deathlike coma. The latter ray also allows Mellutro mesmerize and mind-control victims, or implant subliminal hypnotic commands within their minds to be enacted at a later time. Mellutro also has the ability to convert electromagnetic radiation into electrical energy for use or storage. Mellultro has a genius intellect, a capacity for creative intelligence and self-repair, superhuman cybernetic analytical capabilities, and the ability to process information and make calculations with superhuman speed and accuracy. The character is an expert roboticist and  strategist.  
Mellutro’s metallic body offers him a high degree of protection from physical and energy attacks. He has enhanced abilities.  

No Caption Provided

Mellutro no longer needs to eat, sleep or breathe. His brain is hermetically sealed inside a shielded alloy skull that has its own power supply. When he was first created he was powered by a Kryptonite heart. Mellutro also gained the ability to absorb any mechanical or metal object he touches. He can transform any machine into an extension of his exo-skeleton and can tap into light spectra and energy frequencies. Mellutra also used the technology to upgrade his body to monolithic proportions.    
The Gray Fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#50  Edited By The Gray Fox

Subject Alpha
 Subject Alpha
Name: Unknown
Aliases: Subject Alpha, The Proto-Protector, The Gray Fox or simply "Fox."
Accent: Robotic Impression of Ambiguous New World (American)
Height: 6'1
Weight: 150 lbs
Eyes: Pure White with a radiant and ominous Red glow.
Skin Color: Black; Rotten, cracked and dead, stained darkest red by bloodshed.
Description: Slim, cold, calm, patient, soft-spoken and determined.
Eccentricities: Constantly readjusting his armor and finding new ways to use his powers.

History: Virtually nothing is known about who Subject Alpha was prior to being inducted allegedly against his will into Project: Conserve and Protect, becoming the first of what was supposed to be an army of genetically engineered cyborg replacements for Earth's heroes.

What is known of Subject Alpha's past is that within the dark depths of Hephaestus, an off-shore underwater research and development facility owned by the AVALON Corporation and secretly funded by several members of The United Nations, Subject Alpha was stripped of everything that made him human.

In return, he became a slave powerful enough to ensure Ricardo Avalon II and his allies would finally rise above the rest of the world and proclaim themselves Sovereigns of Earth, Gods among Men, and richer than anyone could imagine.

Alas, it was not meant to be. Shortly after he awoke, something in Alpha snapped and he violently murdered most of the criminals who funded Project: Conserve and Protect along with the scientists who had physically stripped him of his humanity and turned him into a soulless abomination.

Art Deco Assassin
 Art Deco Assassin
When all was said and done, Hephaestus was left behind in ruins and Alpha fled to the surface world where he vanished into The Tibetan Mountains and was never seen or heard from again. Nearly five and a half decades later something vast is stirring in the dark.

Across the world those with the strongest ties to AVALON are being cut down one by one by an enigmatic menace some call "The Gray Fox", whose calling card is an incredibly detailed picture of said species of fox ice-burned into the chest of each victim.

Ricardo Avalon II knows that The Gray Fox is more than just a superhuman assassin, that he is the living embodiment of one of his greatest sins reborn. Ricardo knows that The Gray Fox is Subject Alpha and that he will stop at nothing until Ricardo and his family are laying dead at his feet. 

He knows that somewhere out there in the crawling darkness The Gray Fox is watching and waiting with silent anticipation.

----

Okay! Starting over from the thread I created. I'm The Gray Fox. I'm a newbie when it comes to RPGing and this is my profile.