The Champions of Peace (Team HQ)

Avatar image for the_umbra_sorcerer
The Umbra Sorcerer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

@adhene: @feral_nova: (Sorry was reallllllyyy busy there for a few days :/)

Michael was a very powerful guy he'd seen a lot and not much scared or surprised him now but even so when an overly large jungle cat bears it's teeth and snarls you back off. He didn't want to cause a scene but if this cat jumped him he'd have to put it down but thankfully through the divine intervention by Feral Nova the animal seemed slightly calmer if still on edge he nodded in appreciation to her. Shaking this weird incident off he spoke "Anyway If you'll follow me I'll take you to Blair or Fusion one of them is probably walking around on the 59th floor a lot of us spend time there it's kind of like a main meeting point and information centre other than that most of the time you'll find people in their rooms or the training centre but I tend to spend a lot of time in the Medical Bay just in case you need to find me quickly you know working on my healing magic and all that." he said smiling. The young witch brought both into the elevators and headed for the 59th floor it was a long way up so he broke the tension again. "I don't mean to be rude but um did I offend your friend there in some way if so I'm terribly sorry also what exactly is he I can sense the energy coming off of him and you too as well?"

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#202 Feral Nova  Moderator

@_atomikill_ said:

GUYS

I JUST NOTICED

IN THE OP

'We are the Champions, my friend.

And we'll keep on fighting till the end.'

THOSE ARE LYRICS

I… did not even notice. LOL

LMFAO!!! I didn't notice till now as well xD I love it!

@kitsune_squad

The two younger girls were overly energetic, but nothing that wasn't refreshing to the veteran hero. Their seemingly abundance amount of energy reminded them of herself when she first took up the mantel of being a hero, something that seemed like an entire lifetime ago.

“Kitsune Sama?” Stephanie’s expression was a bit confused, she didn't know who that was. Were they like some sort of Charles Angels type of thing? She knew they said they were ‘Kitsune Squad’ but she didn't exactly know that ‘Kitsune’ was a person. Maybe it was something the three could elaborate on in the near future. Then the talk of fear and bravery actually brought reassurance to Nova. “You know, being a hero for as long as I have, I learned something, that there are so many ways to be brave in this world. Sometimes bravery involves laying down your life for something bigger than yourself, or for someone else. Sometimes it involves giving up everything you have ever known, or everyone you have ever loved, for the sake of something greater. But sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes it is nothing more than gritting your teeth through pain, and the work of every day, the slow walk toward a better life, a better world. That is the sort of bravery I strive to have. But at the same time, don’t be afraid of your fears, they are not there to scare you. There are there to let you know that something is worth it.” She spoke to all three girls, hoping to give them the courage to take the next step forward. “All three of you have the abilities to do great in this world, I've been doing this for more than half of my life so trust me when I say, I can see it in you.” She couldn't help but smile at the young girls.

“I’m going to be honest with you three, you are exactly what Champions of Peace need. You’re young, have the strive to learn and grow but most of all, have the strong will to want to help, so much potential. It’s not by chance you are here, there is a reason that you three came here, and a reason why I've had the pleasure to meet you all. Suzuka, Moa and Yui, how about the four of us take a moment to go and talk to one of the leaders of the group? Or do you have any other questions that you feel need to be answered?” She stood waiting patiently to see what the girls decide, she knew these three could be a great asset to the team, they just need to take the final step with her.

BloodDiamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=55_bV4ORRFM

The unique song played at a volume loud enough that it was a whisper to those in the streets below. Spending outlandish money do to her family name on having the best speakers plausible. And in a high spirited mood Natasha made use of it at the greatest volume it could manage. While she simply danced and acted a genuine fool. There was no reason for it, no events that inspired her joyous nature it was simply her state of mind. But sometimes the alignment of events may not be of those desired.

Bloodcroft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EeoNDckp0ZE

She was not a hero she didn't forge a facade of such, she was simply herself. The undisputed superior, rightful dominion was hers to claim she believed. Before she could aquire a title deserved however she needed power. The means to the end, tonight was just a step in that direction. It could be easy or a merciless endeavor but either way she intended to get what she desired. A single bat flies into a district she'd visited before.

Last time she set foot on this tile she'd conducted mass murder. She'd projected her image into the tv screen and using hypnosis seized the minds of all those in the area. And with simplest of action led them all to suicide. If the city remembered they'd of ran from her. That was the charm of Ronins Rest however, civilians didn't remember much of the bad. Eliana believed it quite amusing how the lions chose to roar hear on an island named after lost causes calling it quits. She wasn't concerned with the opposition here that was for sure. Loud stereo only made the location obvious. Not that was hard what with the tower reaching for the heavens. Similarly comical to the Nazi seeing how she believed there very well might be a kill tonight and that teen certainly be going to wings and prosperity.

Stepping into the facility flowing coat coming to a rest as arms clasped behind her back she smiled a most feral smile. "Good evening ladies and gentlemen! I've come to seek audience with my beloved neice. On this moon oppression does not venture to your doorstep. I simply want to proceed to address my relative in personal manners. However I won't lie to you. If a single one of you hinders my advancement to the elevator. I will collect your spines. Any objections?"

Kitsune_Squad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feral_nova:

After giving me some words of encouragement, Nova San smiled.

“All three of you have the abilities to do great in this world, I've been doing this for more than half of my life so trust me when I say, I can see it in you.”

Moa: "Half of your life? You look like twenty!"
Yui: <She looks seventeen to me>
Moa: "Does that mean that you've been doing this since ten?"
Yui: <She's been doing heroics at a younger age?>
Moa: "Yuii Chaaan! Why're you always doing this to me? Speak to me! Speak to Nova San!!! STOP DOING THAT TELEPATHICALLY!!! Speak to us VERBALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Girls. It looks like, Nova San wants to tell us something. Listen"
Moa and Yui: "Hai!"

Nova San proceeded to tell us something.

“I’m going to be honest with you three, you are exactly what Champions of Peace need. You’re young, have the strive to learn and grow but most of all, have the strong will to want to help, so much potential. It’s not by chance you are here, there is a reason that you three came here, and a reason why I've had the pleasure to meet you all. Suzuka, Moa and Yui, how about the four of us take a moment to go and talk to one of the leaders of the group? Or do you have any other questions that you feel need to be answered?”

"Nova San. I really do believe that this is what Kitsune Sama intended. Us to grow, and be with you experienced people in the field of heroics."

Moa: "But Su-Chan! If we'd always be here, learning--- Then--- we won't have time to do heroics ourselves!"
Yui: "Why don't we just join the team?"
Moa: "Bright Idea Yui Chan!!!!"

Yui and Moa: "Let's join the team Suu Chan! Please? Nova San said that we're what they need! And it won't be violating Kitsune Sama's regulations! Plus! Plus! Plus! Maybe this is REALLY What Kitsune Sama Planned!"

"Let's follow Nova san to the team's leader. And maybe we can talk things out."

Moa: "Follow Nova San? to where? the elevators? Naaahhh! Let's teleport towards the head office! We'd make an entrance then! Haha!" *laughs*"Nova San! Hold my hand! Oh and you two too!"

Bloodcroft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blooddiamond:

"No objections? Fantastic have a good night ladies and gentlemen." Perhaps guided by self preservation perhaps oblivious to the danger she posed Elaina was allowed to venture onward. The clack of her heels echoing to the thumps of Natasha's blaring stereo. She stood stoic in the center of the elevator as it ascended to the most established of levels. And soon enough there was the ding as doors slid open.

It was barely audible but the two cursed wolves could be heard growling. They didn't welcome the scientist of darkness. Stylization of Elaina's hair itself looked like subtle horns crowning her head. "Silence" her words were a whisper as she spoke to the wolves. They obeyed not daring to step before greater predator. Raising her shotgun the bass that vibrated the very walls came to a halt. Explosive shotgun ammunition shattering the speakers and the window behind it.

"Yo!...." Natasha's words were cut short as she saw who had entered the room. Locked in a oblivious head banging state she hadn't realized the situation till then.

"Good evening my niece your looking as trashy as predicted. Catch you at a bad time?"

http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/5700000/ergo-proxy-wallpaper-re-l-ergo-proxy-5747557-1280-1024.jpg

BloodDiamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bloodcroft:

Abruptly the thunderous rock melodies the little vamp danced to came to a halt. She smelled a sent long sense absent that made her blood rush. Excitedly she turned "YO!" It wasn't Yoshi. Before her stood the woman who saw Selene die who conducted the events that made Natasha a vampire. A source of much of her grief Natasha was quick to snag her bat from her bag of gear. A quick motion laced Codebreaker with nails. It's been a gift from her friend Creed long ago.

"Fck you." Was the only words to escape her lips as she charged forward as fast as her feet would carry. A swing came with a viscousness that wanted a skull to be a baseball. She didn't settle there however quickly going for Yoshi's Gift the short blade she always had slashing in effort to spill internal organs upon the floor. It wasn't pretty or the display of unrivaled skill. Only bloodlust burned in vermillion eyes.

http://bloody-disgusting.com/photosizer/upload/arths2.jpg

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@fuzionguy Just in case you wanted to interview my character, I would be down for that.

FuzionGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_atomikill_: Sure thing :) feel free to start things off whenever you like, specific location doesn't really matter, just say that Guy has asked to meet you there.

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By _Atomikill_

Thomas Bastion sat on a large, comfortable looking chair in the lounge area of the Champions' Sanctuary, his large adamantium suit sitting in a seat beside him. Supposedly, he was to be interviewed. By... Guy. Yes, he was to be interviewed by Guy. It was difficult for Thomas to think up the names of the members who seemed so new- with his trip out of the country, and work in general, he'd had almost no time at all to meet some of the additions to the Champions of Peace.

Now, he was leaning over his huge exoskeleton of a suit with a scalpel. While it seemed like an odd mechanism for working on a metal suit, he was capable of heating the adamantium to the point where the small blade could cut through the chrome substance, and Atomikill strived to make it the bulky suit a bit... leaner. Unfortunately, he forgot how careful he had to be while doing this- and accidentally pushed a certain part of the suit's glove too far. In a flash of purple light, a blast of gravitational energy fired toward the wall across from him, and the wall was torn apart like paper.

Swallowing carefully, he put the scalpel down and sat straight in his seat, awaiting his interviewer. Perhaps his room was the best place to work on his suits.

@fuzionguy

Avatar image for the_undying_tombstone
The_Undying_Tombstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cyrus_winchester: @adhene: @_tails_: @war_killer: @boschepg:

@cellphonegirl: @edwardwindsor: @madridista: @psyknight: @la_espada:

@the_umbra_sorcerer: @feral_nova: @kitsune_squad: @bloodcroft: @blooddiamond: @fuzionguy: @_atomikill_: Tombstone was one of only a small number of Patriot City natives who survived it's destruction by the Hierarchy nearly a year ago. Ever since he returned back to Earth from his mission in space, he had grown bitter, angry. The ashes of his former Freedom Force comrades bitterly reminded him that once again, he had outlived something he had cared for. Unable to return to the Chryssalid haunted, radioactive wasteland, he had wandered the world; meting out acts of justice and burying himself into his company and scientific endeavors.

But finally, one of his comrades in ghostly guardianship, his sidekick; Lenore convinced him that he couldn't wallow in the ashes of his world war two buddies and cover himself in self pity any more. Though most of the remainder of Freedom Force was absorbed into the Canadian Nova Phalanx team, he wasn't quite willing to trust Aleksei all the way. Rather, he searched far and wide for something to join, a new team of living heroes (she insisted that his fellow undead in the Crypt Sentinels weren't enough), for him to fight alongside with. When he found the C.O.P on the internet, he poured more research into them, studying them intently.

Finally he had made his choice. "Lenore, I found a team for the two of us." He said, stern, gravely voice never quite rising past the point of "gravely."

"Oh? Goodie goodie gumdrops! Please tell me it wasn't some mummy group. You need friends with a heartbeat. Earth friends, not spacemates." She said, poking her head over her laptop screen as she clacked away one of her...stories for the fanfiction viewing public to read. Once he sent a message informing the team of his request for himself and his charge to join them, he stood up and out of his seat.

"Pack some things, we're taking the Grave Runner." He said as she beamed and closed her computer, happily packing some things while he pressed a button in his cave lair near Austin, Texas. Immediately one of his sleek, black, heavily armed and armoured vehicles raised itself on a circular platform to be level with him.

Once she had packed everything she saw as needed into the vehicle, he buckled into his car, waited for his companion to do the same, then drove off into the highways of the United states. Winging by the no-travel zone near Patriot city in his route to the Champions Headquarters he took one more look at the city as Alien warmachines continued to excavate the ruins before shaking his head and turning away from the choking smoke and strange colours emnating from what was once a proud Texan city. The Aliens had dug in too well to be repulsed and the U.S was refusing aid from the outside world, leaving the radioactive husk of a city to stand in mute testimony to what had once been.

Arriving there within an hour, traveling incorporeally so as to avoid destructive sonic booms, the Dead Runner came to a stop before the headquarters of the Champions, inertial dampeners in the car bringing it to a halt as it rematerialized with a prominent hum. Stepping out of the car as it automatically parked itself, the pair confidently walked into the building. @the_ghostly_girl snuggled her jacket close to herself as she sped up to keep up with the taller Nathan. HIs cloak wrapped around him, the spectral crusader's pace never slackened as he went to greet the rest of this team.

FuzionGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_atomikill_:

At the moment he reached the door, Guy realised there was suddenly no need for one as the adjoining wall was blown apart. Opening the door regardless, he allowed his hulking frame to occupy the doorway for a moment, sizing up his team-mate with an incredibly unamused expression.

"Are you always this careless, Bastion?" Fuzion asked, not really expecting an answer, as he stepped into the room and made a swift note on his clipboard. Carrying a stool from the kitchen as he walked, he placed it in front of Atomikill and took a seat. There was a considerable distance between the two men, as the not-so-gentle giant maintained his deadpan expression and selected his first official question.

"You know why I'm here. Your previous leader abandoned his post and this 'team' has been floundering ever since. I'm here to fix that, and to do that I need to establish what I'm working with." As a leader, the seasoned hero had grown into a ruthless tactician. He had told Blair that he was merely trying to decide what role best fit each member, though in truth he was attempting to figure out how many of the so-called Champions deserved a place on the team to begin with. "We'll start simple. Why are you here? Tell me what it is that motivates a man like you to support a cause like this, and what you imagine your contribution to our mission is."

Lord_Naru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By Lord_Naru
_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_atomikill_:

At the moment he reached the door, Guy realised there was suddenly no need for one as the adjoining wall was blown apart. Opening the door regardless, he allowed his hulking frame to occupy the doorway for a moment, sizing up his team-mate with an incredibly unamused expression.

"Are you always this careless, Bastion?" Fuzion asked, not really expecting an answer, as he stepped into the room and made a swift note on his clipboard. Carrying a stool from the kitchen as he walked, he placed it in front of Atomikill and took a seat. There was a considerable distance between the two men, as the not-so-gentle giant maintained his deadpan expression and selected his first official question.

"You know why I'm here. Your previous leader abandoned his post and this 'team' has been floundering ever since. I'm here to fix that, and to do that I need to establish what I'm working with." As a leader, the seasoned hero had grown into a ruthless tactician. He had told Blair that he was merely trying to decide what role best fit each member, though in truth he was attempting to figure out how many of the so-called Champions deserved a place on the team to begin with. "We'll start simple. Why are you here? Tell me what it is that motivates a man like you to support a cause like this, and what you imagine your contribution to our mission is."

Dang, Guy got there right when he had to mess up. Remaining calm, he gave a slight grin and leaned back in his chair, putting the scalpel in a jacket pocket. "Not always." He smirked gently, waving a lock of silvery blonde hair from his face. He glanced over his superior like a snake over a mouse.

Deduction came into place. Guy was huge. Strong, evidently. And traces of energy were detectable. Name- Fuzion Guy. By the time he started deducing, he was done. However, he decided now was not the time for looking smart. Now was the time to answer Guy's questions.

"Easy. I want to help people. Plus when I joined, I was lost in the middle of the Ronin's Rest without any direction whatsoever. The leader- Kenshin- found me and helped me. My time there was the greatest helping experience I could ever receive. Even walked out with a girl on my arm." Tommy said thoughtfully, drawing a cigar. Hoping his team mate wouldn't mind, he lit it and started to smoke.

_QandA_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The bandaged immortal walked into his room. The conspiracy theorist closed the door as tight as he could and locked it. He pulled out a half eaten peanut butter and jelly sandwich in a plastic bag from his pocket. He took out roll of yarn and connected a picture of one of his comrades to a picture of a heavy metal band. All around the room there were pictures connected to other pictures. He had a white board with various theories written on it. He also had a map that had a dot locating where the other Champions of Peace were located and a star locating where the Knightfalls resided.

He took the sandwich and threw it on the table. He pulled out a tape recorder and whispered into it. "It appears as though one of my teammates likes PB&J sandwiches. This could be related to a number of conspiracies....... this investigation will be continued further". He proceeded to put a small x on the corner of a picture.

FuzionGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By FuzionGuy

@_atomikill_:

Guy smirked as he listened to the younger man's answers, looking at his clipboard rather than Bastion's eyes. While physically the pair appeared roughly the same age (if anything, Thomas appeared older) in reality Geller was a decade older. He had first become a superhero twenty years ago, and it was the similarity in their stories that amused him. Naively wanting to 'help' people, to do something with the gift he had been given. Not to mention there was a girl... there was always a girl.

'You say you want to help the people, but you don't realise the cost, don't realise that the more you give them the more they will take, until there is nothing left of the man you once were. And this girl, if you still have her, will be your doom. Friends, family and romance are too dangerous for a hero. You have to be willing to lose everything, which is a lot easier when you have nothing.'

Of course, the former Brigadier said none of this out loud. It was simply what he would have liked to say. Instead, he said:

"Give me a basic outline of your combat capabilities. What sort of threats are you best suited to taking on and do you have any specific weaknesses or limitations that would be useful for me to know? I don't want to send you up against a genetically modified cat-monster only to find out your only weakness is an allergy to cats." This example wasn't entirely hypothetical, as Fuzion recalled with disdain the time when one of his old team-mates was almost eaten by the villainous Catastropheline (two puns in one name was criminal enough, even if one ignored her murderous rampage).

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#217  Edited By Pyrogram
@fuzionguy said:

the villainous Catastropheline (two puns in one name was criminal enough, even if one ignored her murderous rampage).

O.o

FuzionGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: Haha, he was a superhero in the ninteties, that sort of name is to be expected... I love making up random characters from the Brigadier era :P

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fuzionguy:

"When it comes to combat? Well, really, any fight is a good fight. I'm quite the war machine." He said briskly as he narrowed his eyes a bit. Smoothly he waved a hand toward his armor that sat beside him. "My suit is capable of taking on the most physical of challenges... The only weakness is a small gold button on the back of its skull. So, if anyone happens to be faster than, say, the speed of sound... I'm screwed." Thomas drew a small, golden flask and drank from it.

"So, what do you bring to the table? I mean, control over fusion energy. Energy manip, must enhance your physicals a good bit. In retrospect... We are pretty similar. But my abilities have more finesse." Thomas said dully, looking at his suit with boredom.

Crimson Eagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@fuzionguy: (Interview?)

Ryan entered the gymnasium and proceeded to head toward the punching bag. His usual routine was to practice his hits. Taking a deep breath he began to punch the bag, imagining it as an enemy.

The_Undying_Tombstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crimson_eagle: Bidding Lenore go to fix up their quarters, though perfectly aware she intended to flirt with a middle school kid she met For all her years she never really grew up, he shook his head as he decided to meet and greet some other newfound team-mates, phasing through the floor until came to a floor where one of the Champions was busily beating a bag into a pulp.

Observing his technique briefly, he nodded at the fellow hero before speaking. "I was generally more fond of dummies to punch myself." He said, hopefully not coming off as too intruding.

Crimson Eagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By Crimson Eagle

@the_undying_tombstone: "I was generally more fond of dummies to punch myself."

Ryan turned to face his new teammate. He smiled slightly before returning to his routine. "You're the new recruit," The young hero said as he began practicing his kicking, "Welcome to the team." Ryan stopped as he reached for his towel to dry off his sweat. "Ryan. Crimson Eagle." He put his hand out to offer a handshake.

The_Undying_Tombstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crimson_eagle: "I joined myself. Lenore said I needed to get over the Freedom Force and Patriot city. Saw you needed a hand. I am Tombstone, Nathan Graves, always an honor meet a green hero." He said as he shook the hand, his hand chilled to the touch due to him being solid ectoplasm rather than flesh. A low, almost stock groaning sound associated with spooky atmospheres emnated from him as some fog emanated from the openings in his skull.

Crimson Eagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_undying_tombstone: His touch was cold and his appearance could give nightmares to children; which Ryan found a bit funny considering that he was a hero. "Patriot City? Freedom Force? Where is that and what is that? Sorry, I'm not from around here."

The_Undying_Tombstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crimson_eagle: "Freedom Force was a superhero team founded back in world war two, made up of heroes from China, the Soviet Union, France, the British Empire, Brazil, and America to fight Axis Tyranny around the world. Most have long died of old age by now, but a few of us saw the years pass, and old friends becoming rivals in the cold war. Patriot City was founded by World War One vets in Texas, a high living standard jewel in the Lone Star state. About a year ago, an Alien invasion from a force called the Hierarchy invaded multiple spots around the world to start digging for something, and Patriot city was one of those targets. Now all that's left are Alien monsters, unearthed ancient artefacts, and radioactive rubble. The U.S gave up trying to dislodge them a long time ago, and the Technocratic Combine of Canada isn't going to help since Aleksei sees the president as a tyrant." He said as he retracted his hand, tone serious as he spoke of a city of six million being more or less entirely wiped out.

Crimson Eagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_undying_tombstone: Ryan's face was stunned, trying to digest the history he had just learned in under a few minutes. The history was completely different in this world. "Well then... I'm glad that there is something fixing problems."

The_Undying_Tombstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crimson_eagle: "As I learned in WW2, just because the day seems dark doesn't mean that there isn't light up ahead. Now, tell me about yourself Soldier." He said, using an honorific he doled out to anyone he didn't call "Son" or "Kid". A rare one given that he certainly felt every second of his more than a century of life.

Crimson Eagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_undying_tombstone: "My story? My parents were secret government agents who would carry out missions behind my back. I didn't know what their jobs were until I was kidnapped and woke up with them across from me. They died in front of me because of a maniac. I put him away but I was orphaned at 16. I was injected with an experimental serum which gave me strength and flight. I joined the Champions of Peace, but of another Earth which is where I'm from... I could go on, but in the end I've seen hell. There is nothing I haven't seen; only to come here to this Earth."

The_Undying_Tombstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crimson_eagle: "Well then Soldier, expect to go down another circle of hell because things are going to get ugly real fast, real soon. We got fascists in the white house, we've got a potential war with a Transhumanist Canadian superpower, mutant anti-mutant relations about to blow over, the Gods are getting restless, an Alien invasion in the spanners, and the most powerful heroic metas I've seen are damn kids. And I don't mind "oh he's twenty, look at that youngin'" but pre-teens. Yeah things are gonna get real interestin'." He said, offering one of his rather pessimistic words of advice as he gave a nod. Notably, despite his origins, his Texan drawl was rather subdued.

Crimson Eagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_undying_tombstone: "Well then, that's why we gotta keep training." Ryan turned and began to punch the bag as hard as he could.

"The world needs heroes'. That was the motto of the Champions of Peace back on my Earth." Ryan turned once again to his new teammate, "Let's show this world that heroes exist."

The_Undying_Tombstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crimson_eagle: "I always felt that good had one advantage over evil that's remained true throughout history. Good can work together as a team. We may bicker about who's on what team, whether it's okay to take a life to save one, whether the law comes before heroics, but in the end, we're all heroes who come together when what we care about is at risk. Villains? Only one guy can rule the world after all." He said as he considered the offer of training, placing a hand on the chin of his skull..

"I've got a century or so of combat experience, perhaps you wouldn't mind sparring with something that could punch back?"

Crimson Eagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By Crimson Eagle

@the_undying_tombstone: "Century of combat experience vs a few years... Sounds fair."

Ryan smiled and he headed over to the mats. "Let's see what you got."

The_Undying_Tombstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crimson_eagle: When Tombstone teleported over to the mat, he seemed to vanish into a puff of darkness before resolidifying, fog collecting at his feet before dispersing. Assuming a leftward slant fighting stance, the graveborn guardian's empty eye sockets analyzed his opponent before he made a step forward and a half-jab, a feint meant to disguise his actual intentions of a headbutt followed by a leftward swing of the arm meant to grab him opponent by the midsection so that he could throw him upwards for a suplex. If this failed, he'd take a more radical approach, going for a side roll to bring his right elbow into play to quickly strike the neck and knock his windpipe to set him up for a right grab to the back to throw him face first onto the ground. Efficient, pragmatic, swift.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 Feral Nova  Moderator

@kitsune_squad: @fuzionguy: @cellphonegirl

"Half of your life? You look like twenty!"

"Does that mean that you've been doing this since ten?"

"Uuuhhhh.." How was Stephanie going to try and explain that she was actually in her late 40's but died and was brought back in a younger body? That would take too long to complain and too complex, bringing up waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many questions she wouldn't even being to know how to answer. "I'm older than I look, a lot older, just trust me."

She waited patiently as the three argued amongst themselves, it was as if they were siblings just bickering at each other. Actually... WHERE they related? Stephanie didn't even ask! There was so much more that she was going to have to learn about the trio. But then the horrible 'T' word came up! And fear swept over Nova's face for the first time she began talking to the three. "T-Teleport?" she stuttered as she watched Moa reach out her hand towards her. "Just make sure we port OUTSIDE the room, I don't want to just barge in... ok..?" The Fire Goddess hesitated as she then snatched the girls hand, closing her eyes tightly as she held her breath, waiting for what was to come next.

She felt a sudden shift in the air and a wave of dizziness slapped her in the face as she opened her eyes, finding the four now in the office of the leaders. Stumbling a bit to the side the hero grasped the wall, it felt as if the entire room was spinning. She HATED teleporting, she always got nasty vertigo afterwards. "Alright, that could have been worse." She then glanced up, realizing the three were waiting on her to continue. "Sorry, let's get this going!" Standing up on her own she cleared her throat and gave a firm knock on the door. As soon as she heard a voice on the other end she turned and smiled at the three before twisting the doorknob and pushing it open reveled the office of the leaders, allowing the three to walk in first Stephanie quickly followed and closed the door behind them. "I have three potential Champions here who would looooove to join the team." She stood behind the girls grasping all three of them in a group hung from behind with excitement.

Crimson Eagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_undying_tombstone: The new member of the CoP teleported to the mat. After a quick analyzation he attacked the young hero. A jab. Simple to block, but it was a distraction. Ryan did not expect the headbutt. Eagle was dazed and further so as his midsection was being wrapped around and his body was thrown across the mat. A powerful suplex. Tombstone was about to follow his attack, Ryan immediately rolled out of the way and launched himself toward his teammate. Plan of attack: Right jab to the face, followed by a left jab to the diaphragm. The attack on the diaphragm would knock the air out of him, providing a window of opportunity for an elbow strike to the jaw, with the objective of further disorienting him. If successful, a leg sweep to make him fall and for Ryan to pick up the pin.

The_Undying_Tombstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crimson_eagle: The first thing that people had to learn about fighting Tombstone is that he was no longer alive. He no longer sucked in air, he no longer had a heartbeat, he no longer made involuntary muscle twitches. He was dead, ectoplasm in human shape. He brought his hand to catch the jab to the face but simply allowed the diaphragm blow to hit him. Though the blow would have dazed him had he still had functioning lungs, he seemed at most; dully aware that he was being hit. "First rule about me son is that I'm not kidding when I say that I'm dead." He said before removing the executioner's hood, revealing a skull with hungry black emptiness where his eyes once were, while transluscent white gelatinous ectoplasm maintained a very vague approximation of a human head around his skull. Going into grab his opponent by the elbow, he'd then make for an overhead ground toss if he was able to connect, if not, he'd withdraw to pull the hood back on before recontinuing the assault with a ghost-step, briefly turning incorporeal to get in range for a right uppercut to the jaw, his body flexing ectoplasm around his bones to replicate the action of muscle in the living.

Kitsune_Squad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feral_nova: Will wait for CPG or Fuzion Guy's reply! ^_^ YEEEY!

Avatar image for cassius_knightfall
Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lord_Naru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cassius_knightfall: seems they have there hands busy they might reply late tonight or tomorrow

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_naru: well your rp hasnt started so no rush.

Lord_Naru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_naru: Iam in the COP so if its only me COP will still be there.

Lord_Naru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kitsune_Squad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244  Edited By Kitsune_Squad
Lord_Naru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

Lord_Naru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kitsune_Squad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_QandA_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The detective sat in his room around midnight. His room was dark like usual. The only light in the room came from the moon. He tried to remember his earliest memory, but all he saw a grass field and giant oak tree in front of him. That was barely enough to go on. That could be a thousand different places in a thousand different time periods. In frustration he threw his chair across the room. To calm himself down he rubbed his temples and began to say, "Remember". He whispered this softy and began to repeat it over and over again as if it were a mantra.

CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@kitsune_squad: @feral_nova:

I see the three girls Nova brings forth to us, and they instantly remind me of my daughters. "Wow, I mean, Hi all! You three possibly got the best person possible to recommend you!" I smile cheerfully.

"I would love to have you three be apart of our team, but first please do tell us more about yourselves!" I stand back and wait for them to show us all what they have.

@psyknight

Now taking up the position of co-leader for the Champions of Peace again; I need to try my best to be emotionally stable, which will be difficult. The last time I wasn't in my right mind an Island sank. "Hey Doc, is possible if we could talk about a few things privately? With you being a professional, and all, I would appreciate if you took the time to listen to a few of my dilemmas?"