The Champions of Peace (Team HQ)

PsyKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@cellphonegirl: @_atomikill_: Jean smiled sweetly at the vibrant woman. "Doctor Quentin, but you can call me Jean or John. It's a pleasure to meet you, Blair." He took the hand she offered but instead of shaking it, he planted a delicate kiss on the top. He was feeling less anxious, so the impromptu physical contact didn't disrupt his mental state too much with worry of dirt. The humanoid hand was so often… no, don't think about it.

The doctor returned the nod to the man with a small smile. "Hello, Tommy. Jean, John, or just Dr. Quentin at your service."

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#102 Feral Nova  Moderator

@adhene:

Stephanie was walking into the HQ with a box her hands filled with cookies, she had been looking all over the place for a decent bakery and she FINALLY found one! It was small, but baked the BEST chocolate chip, peanut butter and macadamia nut cookies EVER MADE! Along with some special Japanese cookies that Stephanie wanted to try out. (@war_killer :P) But as she was about to make her way towards the elevator, she glanced over at a young woman with white hair and… OMG A REALLY BIG CAT! Stephanie could see the woman hesitating to speak as the lobby workers simply gave questionable looks to her and her ‘pet’. With excitement in her step the flaming hero walked over to the two individuals.

“Hey there,” Stephanie spoke to the two with a reassuring smile. “my name is Stephanie, I’m part of Champions of Peace, can I offer you a cookie and some help?” The COP member opened the box offering the two a sweet treat.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 Feral Nova  Moderator

@boschepg: Not ignoring your post! I'm just waiting for Kitsune to reply :)

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

@blooddiamond: @cellphonegirl:

Pushing through the simulated rubble, he let out a low groan of pain despite his shield having took most of the impact from the RPG. He shook his head, doing his best to ignore the high-pitch ringing in his ears, as he lifted his eyes back towards Natasha. Yet despite being down for only seconds, for her it seemed to have been an eternity...or at least long enough for her to dismember the remaining forces that were attacking them.

"Can't make any promises." He said to Natasha as she approached him. Picking himself up out of the rubble, he placed his metallic shield back behind him, using the magnetic clamps built into the back of his suit to hold it in place. "Anyways, how 'bout we up the ante. Computer: take us to Level 8."

But as the room began to reconfigure to his command, having seen her approaching moments earlier, as he assumed Natasha had as well, he decided to amuse the Cellphone Wielding Champion. At the same time, though the rooms building layout hadn't changed, the snowfall had become much thicker and the time of day had altered to appear more night-like.

Despite them being more visually impaired by the snow, he could see the faint red line slowly scanning the area; it was a sniper. Motioning both Cell and Natasha, they hid behind the large cement wall, knowing the sniper had just as bad visibility as they did. But luckily for War Killer, he wasn't relying on just his own eyes. Tapping the side of his mask, he activated the thermal-vision in his lenses, causing his eyes to go blood-red. Seeing through the thick cement wall, he could see the sniper almost perfectly.

Tapping his mask again, his eyes returned to normal as he turned back to his teammates. "Alright guys, time for some team-building...from what I can tell, the sniper's on the sixth floor of that building over there...we don't know what kind of gun he has, so we can't risk anyone getting hit...so here's the plan: With Natasha being the fastest of us three, she'll have the best chance of reaching this guy. I'll draw his fire, keeping him off her long enough for her to reach the building. In the meantime, I want CellphoneGirl to cover us from here; if she sees either of us in trouble, her job is to back us up."

He gave the two a stern look followed by a nod of assurance. With his back up against the wall, gripping his shield's leather straps tightly in his hand, he peaked out just for a second, confirming where the red light was. Without looking back to Cell and Nat, he lifted his hand witch which he began to count down from three...two...one...GO!

Kitsune_Squad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feral_nova: @boschepg:

Kitsune Sama. I know you're watching over us, i just want to tell you that your way of showing us things is-- so, peculiar...
letting out a sigh, i noticed a blond woman, around her twenties merrily approaching us.

"Hello! My name is Feral Nova, I'm not EXACTLY in charge, BUT I've been with the team for.... Erm, A very long time"

Yui: <Oh! what a lovely Woman!>
Moa: "Yui! What did I tell you about talking to me telepathically? I've said this a bazillion gazillion times!!! Don't talk to me telepathically when in public!!! Oh! ha! Hey! Umm, Moa-Ne Desu!"

"Hi miss Feral Nova San! I am Suzuka Nakamoto, these two girls are Moa and Yui. Pardons, for the extreme joviality of Moa chan! We are the Kitsune Squad, and we are here to umm..." I was looking for the right term to say, it was at the tip of my tongue...

When suddenly, a figure that seemed to be a ghost appeared instantaneously, speaking quite, weirdly.

"What you can do is totally up to you, Ms Nova. What you will do is the more important question. What we do is present, meaning that we are introducing ourselves. What we plan to do, and will be doing, future tense is more important to the care of this city."

Moa: "Whoa! Whoah whoah whoah mister! You shocked me!" Pointing the man Moa's eyes widened. "Nova San? are you sure this one's not a bad guy? And we were speaking here... Oh So where were you at Yui?"

Yui: "We are the KITSUNE SQUAD! And we are here to... Learn! And grow!"

Moa: "And be more SUPER MOA CHAN LIKE!"
Oh, Kitsune Sama-- When will these girls actually mature?

"I am and forever will be Leonardao DaVinci. Greetings."

Yui: "Like that science guy? from renaissance?"
Moa: "Renazanz? sounds familiar...
Yui: "Moa Chan! If this man is telling the truth, then we've just met a person from our history books!!!"
Moa: "I don't really like history. But seeing you this enthusiastic about something for the first time, it makes me happy Yui Chan!"

"I am really sorry DaVinci San, Nova San! It's just that, these girls, they're just so young, and so lively about stuff."

Kitsune Sama, I really hope that the girls actually get to learn something.

Yui and Moa:
Yui and Moa: "Sore! Sore Sore Sore!" translation: "Here we go"

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

This team...

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for cyrus_winchester
Cyrus_Winchester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator
Cyrus_Winchester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 Feral Nova  Moderator
Cyrus_Winchester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 Feral Nova  Moderator
Cyrus_Winchester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 Feral Nova  Moderator
Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feral_nova: I'ma drop by sometime and intro my character :P

Cyrus_Winchester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 Feral Nova  Moderator
Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You don't seem excited.
You don't seem excited.

@feral_nova: I forgot to mention, I'ma bring cookies!!!

BloodDiamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By BloodDiamond

@war_killer: @cellphonegirl

Taking a moment to pose with katana resting over her shoulder and finding just the right spot where the light would really catch the crystalline nature Natasha posed for the picture. Then hugged Blair tightly before insisting on a fist bump. "So CJ gets blown through a building and wants more huh? I like you good sir" the vampire remarked with a smile as she ducked with the others to scan the horizon. Her senses were sharp anything in a ten mile radius was clear as day however a blinding snow storm was blinding. Her hearing was sharp but not enough to distinguish faint breathing to howling wind. The smell though that was clear for her a feral smile arriving as ruby eyes set on the faint outline of the sniper.

"Sounds good" getting ready to take off she waited imagining a gun shot at the end of the numbers. In very little time the vampire was going three hundred miles per hour. She started her motion by ascending the battered buildings traversing roof tops. Through mad wends she could faintly see a squad on an adjacent roof ready to open fire when the sniper opened fire on someone close. Natasha snapped her fingers, a standout sound to try and aid in Blair finding the gunmen. Meanwhile the vampire performed a sort of aerial cartwheel to leap to a building on the opposite side of the street. Thanks to the vampiric wall ascending abilities the vampire defied gravity running along the wall. As she ran she spotted a series of mines in the ground by the smell of the gun powder. A throwing star was thrown towards the field of explosives to try and warn War Killer.

Leaping off the building to a statue of weakened state it's hand fell off. Perched on statues head the vampire grinned knowing the statue had explosives around it as well. The hand crashes the IED clicks and in a blossom of fire and smoke the statue explodes. The lethal huntress propelled skyward as she leapt at the last moment. Column of fire and raining debris disoriented snipers aim like a flash bang going off in his face. As he rose to try and get his barring the crystal sword split the gun in two a swift knee jab shattered the soldiers arm forcing him to drop the gun. Going for a combat knife Natasha ducked before rotating her blade in her hand and impaling the soldier's leg. He thrusted forward but her reflexes were swifter as she moved around him seizing his hand and bringing it to his jugular. The pixelated blood gushing towards the vampires face before the hologram vanished. Retrieving her katana she readied for what was next.

Avatar image for the_umbra_sorcerer
The Umbra Sorcerer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@adhene: The team had finally got their act together and left that god forsaken rat infested nightmare of a headquarters that they had been inhabiting and working from. He breathed a sigh of content as he moved through the foyer of their new tower it was similar to old one in their old universe both being very high tech and secure with plenty of staff doing the essential work the Champions simply didn't have time to get done in the day. With the help of some rather dazed looking men Michael had been moving all his arcane objects and his own personal belongings into the new tower all morning it was a rather daunting task he didn't realise how many dangerous possessions he'd managed to collect over the years.

While carrying a few arcane books in his arms one of the staff members backed into him "Wow watch man." He picked up a number of the books from the floor that he'd dropped and rising back up he understood why the staff member had backed up into him a girl stood a little alone she wasn't the problem it was the animal beside her it looked normal but there was something more to it he could just sense the energy coming off of it. He could also sense her nervousness as she spoke. Walking past various people he shouted "Alright everyone back to work it's not like a tiger is the weirdest thing we've ever seen or will see" Speaking directly to her "Love we don't bite you don't have to be so nervous I can sense it a mile off, I'm assuming you're here to join or have you already been invited either way who cares either way follow me and bring you little..tiger friend with you and I'll take you to Blair or Fuzion if we can find them that is?" he smiled to reassure the nervous young women to trust him.

Adhene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feral_nova: @the_umbra_sorcerer:

The stressfull moments were thankfully coming to an end with the arrival of the COP members. Mun didn't feel good in this place and causing a small panic in her first seconds wasn't helping her mood in anyway. Her increasing stress was stopped by the arrival of Nova. The fiery hero had a characteristic aura to her with a friendly nature which was what she needed most right now. Naehbur on the other hand was still circling around Mun letting out mild roars time to time with his tail lowered between his hindlimbs. Mun placed her hand on the spritiual tigers head to stop him. ''Hey. I am Munashe and I think I am lost in here.'' She let out a shy smile. She took a cookie for herself and one for Naehbur who was getting calmer in every second. ''Thanks.''

Munashe startled with the noise of the fallen books behind her. Before she could even move Naehbur turned to the sorcerer, showing his teeth with a growling noise. <Witch! Mun get behind me.> Naehbur yelled in her mind. Many spirits had a disliking over sorcerers and Naehbur wasn't any different on that part. Munashe turned to see the man whom she thought to be one of the COP members from his posture and confident movements. ''It's okay, Naeh. I don't think he is a threat.'' Mun spoke with a soft voice. Naehbur rolled his eyes as the man spoke. <He may not bite but I can.> Naehbur remarked through their telepathic link with Mun. Mun smiled. ''I am better now thanks. I would appreciate the help.''

Kitsune_Squad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

@feral_nova: @kitsune_squad:

It is not a problem, DaVinci replied with a smile.

Something had caught his eye with one of the little girls, the one named Moa. He placed his focus on her as he could see space variables adjusting to the girl. He didnt sense it with the other girls nor other temporal anomalies. The Moa girl was a teleporter.

Im sure everyone will learn what they need and have to learn.Even me.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 Feral Nova  Moderator
Cyrus_Winchester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Cyrus walked around his new room on the 56th floor. The room was empty by most means only a bed and small closet were noticeable. On the wall hung the white and red costume that was to become his new uniform as a soldier of heaven and a champion of peace. He hated the idea of wearing the uniform but at the same time he liked the idea of wearing it as a symbol like his teammates. He ceased his pacing abruptly and walked over to the costume reaching out his hand to stroke the fabrics and chain-mail. He took the pants from the hanger with a look of disgust he threw them on the floor "bloody idiots don't know how to dress" he grunted as he pulled on the top half of the costume tucking it into his army fatigue. He pulled on the mask and hood with ease as if he'd done it a thousand times it sat perfectly as it was made to. "damn thing is going to make hell seem cool" he complained to himself as he lifted his duffel back to roam the tower in search of some to socialize with.

No Caption Provided
Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 Feral Nova  Moderator

@boschepg: @kitsune_squad:

The girls were fighting among themselves for a second before Suzuka, who seemed to be the leader of the three, introduced them to the COP hero. She stood there, as if trying to figure out the right words to say, it was so adorable! Keeping her cool Stephanie stood patiently, not wanting to rush the three girls.

Well that was until an unfamiliar voice came out of no where! Who was this guy? “Uhhhhhhhh ok.” She had no idea what he was talking, she was so confused, who was he? Where did he come from? What did he mean ‘What she will do’? WHAT WAS GOING ON!?

"Nova San? are you sure this one's not a bad guy? And we were speaking here...Oh So where were you at Yui?"

Stephanie leaned over to the girls, hovering her hand over her mouth so the strange man wouldn’t be able to read her lips or hear her. “I have no idea who this guy is.” She whispered as the man then introduced himself. “You’re not Leonardao!” She laughed as she walked up to him. “You’re not a turtle.” Her mind instantly went to the thought of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, not the legendary painter, sculptor, architect, musician, mathematician, engineer, inventor, anatomist, geologist, cartographer, botanist, and writer. Well at least not until the three girls began to almost fangirl over him. “Oh you’re THAT Leonardo!” Stephanie smiled, patting the man on the back. “Wow you look good for being… like… over five hundred years old, what's you're secret? It’s a pleasure to meet you.” Stephanie offered a hand shake as she turned her attention back to the girls.

Placing her hands on her hips, all heroic and stuff, she gave them a wide grin. “Here to learn and stuff? Well if you’ve come to learn about what it takes to be a hero, then you’ve come to the right place ladies.” She began walking, nodding for the group to follow her. “Champions of Peace is a team where heroes of all nature can come, grow, learn and develop their skills and use them to help protect those who are too weak to defend themselves.” She looked back at the others to make sure they were following. She made their way down the lobby, pictures of different generations of the team could be seen, thanks to Blair’s cellphone. “To make it more simple, we strive to be the light in the darkness that tries to take over the world. Whatever it takes.”

Stopping by the elevator she stood with her arms crossed along her chest. “We never say no to anyone who is wanting to take a stand in against those who want to cause chaos in the world, but I do have to ask, are you sure you want to take on a responsibility like this?” Stephanie wasn’t trying to discourage the group, they were just so young, and she wanted to make sure this is what they wanted.

Kitsune_Squad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feral_nova: @boschepg:

Kitsune Sama, please help me get through this meeting with these two here.

Moa: "This man, is craaaazy!"
Yui: <don't talk too loud Moa chan! Or else, he'll hear you>
Moa: "Dont speak to me like that in PUBLIC! Oh so this Leonardo guy is like-- five hundred years old? Whoah! I'm gonna learn lots from this oldie here! Ha-Ha!"

“Here to learn and stuff? Well if you’ve come to learn about what it takes to be a hero, then you've come to the right place ladies. Champions of Peace is a team where heroes of all nature can come, grow, learn and develop their skills and use them to help protect those who are too weak to defend themselves. To make it more simple, we strive to be the light in the darkness that tries to take over the world. Whatever it takes.”

Yui: "Sugoooi!"

“We never say no to anyone who is wanting to take a stand in against those who want to cause chaos in the world, but I do have to ask, are you sure you want to take on a responsibility like this?”

"Thanks, for the background information on your team. And I am glad to know that we haven't wandered off to the wrong place. Yui and Moa, are Kawaii. But they're something more. We are sent by Kitsune Sama for the same reason as you are. To rid this world from impurity, and we are sure of our cause. I will be straightforward with you. I have a fear. And I am afraid that I shall be consumed by this fear of mine, once again. Which is why we're here. Hoping that you, the Champions of Peace can help me be a 'braver' warrior. And to also help THESE girls behave like real warriors. ESPECIALLY THIS ONE."

Moa: "Su-chan! Why you look at me like that? Stahp that Kawaii death glare!"
Yui: "Can you lead us to the C.R. umm... I need to go..."

sigh...

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

@the_umbra_sorcerer: @adhene:

The Fire goddess got just a tad bit nervous as the over grown cat began to pace around the young girl. Thank goodness she wasn’t allergic! “Munashe,it’s nice to meet you, but… I don’t think you’re lost, I think you’re right where you’re supposed to be.” Stephanie smiled down at her, well at least until Naehbur began growling at Michael! She took a slide back, not wanting to upset the feline more than he already was.

“This is Umbra Sorcerer, he’s a member of the group just as I am.” She introduced her teammate, “He will show you to the leaders of the group.” She then looked down at Naehbur, crouching down to meet him eye to eye. “Please don’t worry, I promise you that Umbra is nothing but a gentleman. If he acts out of place, I mean, REALLY act out of place, I give you permission to take a swipe at him” She whispered the last part to him, trying to reassure the mystical beast, giving him a gentle scratch under his jaw line.

Standing back up she gave Michael a nod to take the duo to either Blair or Fusion. Taking a final glance at her potential new teammate she gave one more grin before giving her a gentle pat to the back. “Look forward to working with you guys soon.” With that she began making her way deeper into the HQ, leaving the two in more than capable hands.

(Take it away Umbra! Don't blow it :P LOL JK <3)

Atrocity_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feral_nova: Not wanting to sound irritating and stuff, but the two first paragraphs repeated themselves again. =S

Btw, loving to see Nova again =D

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 Feral Nova  Moderator
Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 Feral Nova  Moderator

@feral_nova: Not wanting to sound irritating and stuff, but the two first paragraphs repeated themselves again. =S

and thank you xD I've missed writing Prime Nova lol

Adhene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feral_nova: She's so kind! She should meet with violet lol

Atrocity_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Atrocity_

@atrocity_ said:

and thank you xD I've missed writing Prime Nova lol

No problemo x1

No problemo x2

Maybe I can give you a pony ride some time =D

Only that way better.
Only that way better.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 Feral Nova  Moderator

@kitsune_squad: Gotta wait for Mr. Leo and I'll post my respond :)

Maybe I can give you a pony ride some time =D

Only that way better.
Only that way better.

O_O HELL TO YES!!! I WANT A FIRE BREATHING ROBOT DINOSAUR OF AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!!

Atrocity_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feral_nova: I'll just arrive Earth IC and we do that xD

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 Feral Nova  Moderator
_Tails_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By _Tails_
No Caption Provided

Atrocity_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feral_nova: I only need to put up a Blog or two to establish him and I give you a ride =D

FuzionGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_creed_ said:

@fuzionguy:

"Well I leave the team-mate, fool knew the cost going in and it's his own fault for getting the slip up. Then I go after the prize Guy, I use that rocket launcher as a blunt weapon when I catch him, and I would, until he is putting his hands out for cuffs to be slapped on them. And trust me when I say that, cause I've done it before..Except it was a hit and not a bounty. Hook line and sinker amigo, that's why you're hiring someone like me. Have your good Samaritans worry about the boo boos while I get the dirty job done."

Creed leaned in as well, only to grab one of the hard candies from the glass bowl on the table, leaning back to pop it in his mouth. This merc was clearly soulless, a money grubbing gun totter.

It was a heartless answer, one that captured Creed's attitude incredibly succinctly. The ruthless raccoon was in it for the money, to do a job, and nothing more. He was no hero.

Which was exactly what Guy wanted.

In his early days as the young leader of the Justice Brigade, the man once known as Giga-Guy was full of far more hope and optimism, filling the role of eager young hero exceptionally well. He recalled having several disagreements with his team-mates about their actions, from their lethal tactics to their high-risk decisions. Back then the world was black and white, but years of staring at the grey prison walls had coloured his perspective.

"Good. I just wanted to make sure we were clear on what your purpose here was. You are a tool to be utilised, a weapon to be used against our enemies. For as long as I'm paying you, you follow my orders. That's it. I won't expect you to stick your neck out for any of my team, but don't expect any of them to stick theirs out for you."

Fuzion stepped towards Creed, staring him down for a moment rather than offering the usual handshake. "And don't think I won't hesitate to kill you if you sell us out." He slammed the contract and a pen onto the table. "Your wage will depend on the hours you work and how much I think you deserve, though I think you'll find the minimum stated in the contract is enough to compensate you for your time. I'm willing to negotiate, but tread carefully. If you push me too far I can always find another pet."

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By ia_espada

@fuzionguy: What's good, mano :) I was thinking about joining this team with an alt of mine. Would you guys be cool with that?

FuzionGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By FuzionGuy

@la_espada: Sounds great to me and I can't imagine CPG would have an issue :) who did you have in mind?

EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

@la_espada: Sure there will be no problem with that.

@cellphonegirl

"Blair?, where the hell are you?. We need to talk." Edward strolled through the corridors shouting at the top of his voice. He could easily locate her with a thought but this required a firm and direct convosation. Spotting a glimpse of her infamous pink hair as she dipped into a door way at the distant end of the corridor. "Hidding will do you no good. What the hell was this for?" Pointing to his tablet revealing a picture of the prince in the gym toweling himself off. "This is not cool. You have no right to boost pictures of me like this"

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By EdwardWindsor

@la_espada: Will leave it to one of the leaders to sort that out, if they havent added you to pm in next day or so let me know and will do it myself.

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FuzionGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@la_espada: Seems like a good fit, welcome aboard :) I'm starting a new PM now so I'll add you straight away

Crimson Eagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Ryan entered the empty gym of the CoP headquarters. He was dressed with his regular gym attire which consisted of a white t shirt and basketball shorts. The hands of the hero were wrapped with bandages.

He proceeded to go toward the punching bag and began a series of punches and kicks; letting out all the frustration he had built up inside.

FuzionGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jack_ said:
The general public at this moment
The general public at this moment

Haha, just saw this, nice xD

CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@edwardwindsor: I stand in the doorway in shock. "WHAT I JUST-" I glance back at the photo in a prolonged stare. Damn, he is built. "You have really good abs though! wait, actually how DO YOU HAVE ANY PROOF THIS IS ME THAT DID IT!?" I point my now glowing finger in his direction. I glance back at the photo once more and smile uncontrollably.

EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By EdwardWindsor

@cellphonegirl: "Well let me think, the person who posted it goes by the allias SparklyPink. Other pictures included several of your dog and maybe couple hundred of you yourself. So its either you or someone doing dam well pretending to be you." Edwards sturn face starting to slip so he turned away composing himself before once again facing down Blair "Do it again and i break the phone. I am not to be photoed without my permission. I so much as glimpse a camera you will find yourself suddenly unable to use a phone for a couple weeks."