The Champions of Peace (Team HQ)

C_O_P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By C_O_P
Rookies, killers. Wanderers, loners. Monsters... heroes?
Rookies, killers. Wanderers, loners. Monsters... heroes?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

In another world, the Champions were a global peace keeping force to be reckoned with, a mighty force that few could stand up against. But as their world crumbled around them, some heroes escaped to a new world to fight another day. When they arrived, they found that their name didn't mean quite the same thing that it used to...

They found a ragtag team of new heroes struggling to make a difference in the hostile environment of Ronin's Rest. And while many of the members were young and inexperienced, they soon proved that they each had the heart of a hero.

So the two groups joined forces, to form the new Champions of Peace. Only time will tell if they will be able to live up to that name...

This is not team for perfect people, those who have it all figured out. This is a team for those who are trying to find their place in the world; those who are searching for redemption; those who don't know if they're capable of being heroes, but are willing to give it a try.

We are the Champions, my friend.

And we'll keep on fighting, til the end.

The Sanctuary of Champions

The Sanctuary
The Sanctuary

Following the event in Florida, Jamaica, and Dubai involving three mutant children, Christopher Allgood, having aided the team during the event as his alter-ego the War Killer, approached Edward Windsor and offered to financially support the team. Seeing the poor state of the team's current location and believing they could be a force for good, Chris offered to provide the team with a more suitable headquarters as well as help provide aid to the citizens of the Ronin's Rest.

Also known as simply "The Sanctuary," the 60 storey tower is located in the heart of the city and stands as a beacon of hope to its citizens. While the lower floors of the building act as office space for Zion Innovations employees, the five top floors act as both the home and headquarters for the COPs.

Floor 56: Living Quarters - Each member of the team is provided with their own personal room to use if they so choose to live in the tower itself. Each member is allowed to redesign their room however they want to fit more with their personality.

Floor 57: Training Room - Fitted with the most advance training equipment in the world, the room also includes a three-dimensional holographic simulation room, which the team can use for team building exercises.

Floor 58: Medical Bay - Due to the dangerous threats the Champions is sure to go up against, the team has access to a personal group of highly trained doctors and nurses who are equipped with state-of-the-art medical technology.

Floor 59: Open Living Space - Acting as an open space where members can relax together with fellow teammates, the floor also has a personal kitchen and media area. Additionally the room doubles as an assembly room for the team to meet and discuss current missions or other pressing issues concerning.

The Ronin's Sword
The Ronin's Sword

Floor 60: Hanger Bay - Located on the top floor of the tower is where the team's personal jet, The Ronin's Sword, is housed when not in use. The hanger's roof is designed to open up, allowing for quick vertical entries and departures.

As well, due to the team being the target of various super-villain threats, the entire tower uses the most cutting-edge security system on the planet, providing protection to both the team's members and the Zion employees who work within the tower.

Rules and stuff

• This is a location thread for the new team headquarters, set within Ronin's Rest. That thread is not being replaced, this is just an extra location within that area. Any stories taking place outside the tower should still take place in that one.
  • Feel free to drop by and say hello any time. Even if you have no interest in joining the team, one of our primary objectives is to try and clean up Ronin's Rest, so we'd appreciate any help people are willing to offer. Or if you just wanna crash on our sofa and eat our food, that's cool too.
  • If your intentions are slightly more villainous, we'll try and write up the specifics of the security system as soon as possible so that you can attack us.
  • Standard CVnU rules apply. I think that goes without saying, but every other location thread I've seen has that in the rules, so yeah.
  • This team is a combination of heroes from both the Prime universe and the CVnU. That may be breaking one of the aforementioned rules, but the team has been like this since way before we became leaders, so please don't shoot us!
  • Credit for the creation and write-up of the Sanctuary goes to @war_killer
  • If you'd like to join the team, please PM @cellphonegirl or @fuzionguy
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

I think....yup, yup this deserves a standing O

The_Brainchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By The_Brainchild

EEEEEEEEP!

C_O_P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quintus_knightfall: What, you thought we were just gonna lie down and let some posers steal our name? ;)

Thanks, I look forward to your inevitable destruction of our shiny new building ^__^

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By _Creed_

@c_o_p:

Hey, if the money is right? I'll be a hero.

Damn right
Damn right

AmazingAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait is this good COP or bad?

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@c_o_p said:

Thanks, I look forward to your inevitable destruction of our shiny new building ^__^

Please, I am anything but your garden variety, "hey there's some good guys, get em" type character lol (seriously though, cool set-up. nice to see the COP back in prime-time)

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey, this is pretty cool. Well done :)

The_Brainchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_creed_ said:

@c_o_p:

Damn right
Damn right

SO CUTEEEE!!!! *snuggles Creed*

FuzionGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_creed_: How much we talkin?

@amazingangel: Good guys :) that's part of the reason I wanted to start this new thread, I mean we've always had Ronin's, but I felt like we could use somewhere with our name on it now that we have competition.

@quintus_knightfall: True enough, but you can't destroy the White House and not expect to earn a reputation :P

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_creed_ said:

@c_o_p:

Damn right
Damn right

hahaha dude, this character is perfect for you. I'll never be able to watch this movie and not think of Creed.

MrYashimora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait is this good COP or bad?

think im in the wrong one LOL idk anymore xD

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fuzionguy: A payroll, in the thousands easy..Enough to afford lobster every night. And considering I'm a gun toting/Healing raccoon? Better take the offer.

@brainchild: Goddamn you, little woman.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fuzionguy: True that. The moral of that story is *with Ras Al Ghul narrative: burn down my house, and I shall burn down yours :P

The_Brainchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_creed_ said:

@c_o_p:

Damn right
Damn right

hahaha dude, this character is perfect for you. I'll never be able to watch this movie and not think of Creed.

You have noooooooo idea how happy that makes me ^_^

MrYashimora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By MrYashimora

@_creed_ said:

@quintus_knightfall said:

@_creed_ said:

@c_o_p:

Damn right
Damn right

You have noooooooo idea how happy that makes me ^_^

eh, no comment he still needs to make a name for himself :b

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mryashimora: I'm like..One of the top paid mercs right now!

MrYashimora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FuzionGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_creed_: I gotta sleep, but as money isn't really an issue for this character I think that should be doable :) I can start an interaction tomorrow and hire him IC if you like?

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By _Creed_
TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

@c_o_p said:

• If your intentions are slightly more villainous, we'll try and write up the specifics of the security system as soon as possible so that you can attack us.

The tower has a pretty advance security system, so if someone does try to break in or attack they just need to make it seem like a challenge. xD I would've wrote up a more detailed version, but y'know...laziness. :P

AmazingAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mryashimora: Eh you're gray dude, it don't matter if you join a good or bad one XD

@fuzionguy: Gotcha! I'd ask to join but my psychiatrist says I need to stop joining superhero teams.

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

The sound of War Killer's motorcycle, The Nightstorm, roared through the streets of Ronin's Rest as it approached The Sanctuary. With the press of a button, suddenly the road opened up, revealing a secret access tunnel leading underneath the tower itself. As the road closed behind him, War Killer's bike came to a complete stop inside the towers underground garage. Turing the bike off, the young patriot got off and causally made his way towards the towers main elevator. "Elevator: Floor 59." He said as entered the elevator.

The small cylinder elevator quickly ascended up the tower as War Killer, his arms crossed, stared out at the night-lit city below. Reaching his floor, he exited the elevator and entered into the tower's living space which could only be accessed by C.O.P. members. Though finding no other members currently around, his attention was placed on the large flat-screen TV which had apparently been left on. "...While the mad conqueror was stopped, it was not until a majority of the city, including our beloved Washington Monument, faced destruction..."

Crossing his arms, War Killer stood next to the couch as he listened to the replay of this "Model Citizen's" announcement of his own team of Champions. "...It's time for a more proactive stance against tyranny. We need better heroes. Paladins. Defenders. Champions...of Peace." Turning off the TV in frustration, the young hero moved over towards the large window, once again staring out at the crime-ridden city below.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#28 Feral Nova  Moderator

@c_o_p: DO WE HAVE A EVE HERE TOO!? PLEASE TELL ME WE DO!!!!

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Impressive work!

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@c_o_p: DO WE HAVE A EVE HERE TOO!? PLEASE TELL ME WE DO!!!!

O_o

That's actually not a bad idea.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Feral Nova  Moderator

@war_killer: I was wondering... I could bring Honor Girl from Prime with EVE (who were trying to figure out where everyone went :P) so we can have a data base from both Prime and CVnU..? thoughts?

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@war_killer: I was wondering... I could bring Honor Girl from Prime with EVE (who were trying to figure out where everyone went :P) so we can have a data base from both Prime and CVnU..? thoughts?

I like that, we could even have the EVE from Prime somehow fuse with The Sanctuary's security system, becoming like EVE 2.0 or something.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Feral Nova  Moderator

@war_killer: awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwesomeness!

I'll work on details tomorrow, at work right now lol

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cools, hey I'm also going to PM you with an idea I've got about EVE that you might be interested in. I'll send it to you in a little bit. :D

CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

TIME TO SHOW EVERYONE WHAT WE ARE MADE OF! <3

Snaps selfie of CPG in an intense pose contemplating the multiple ways for destruction of the faux CoP.

BloodDiamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@war_killer:

@war_killer:

Having collected her stuff on a variety of carts and gotten them to her room the vampiric heroin had finally gotten to the last of her things. The final cart had two things first being the Goldmund Epilogue 3 sound system. It was a million dollar stereo and to the goth it was like magic. Next to this high end product was something that looked like a cross between a medical machine and water fountain. What it contained though was the necessity for a blood sucker like her.

Of course she suddenly felt really weird when she stumbled upon a team mate. With the weapons she kept on her and gallons of blood she imagined she came off as a serial killer. That wasn't always the best way to meet someone. She figured it was probably better then how she met Blair however. Either way introductions were in order.

"You helped us get this place huh? What's that like? Kind of curious this new branch springing up. I'd investigate but I'd rather not go state side if I can help it. Natasha by the by, I'm a vampire please tell me that won't be a problem."

EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

Edward couldnt shake the feeling that this town this earth and the people in it where still not his own. Compasion and the will to help others had taken him far, but the stakes where higher to him when he had the ties of his lifes memories to his work. This planet wasnt his and whislt he had some of his friends with him the rest of the place would be forever alien and he couldnt truely defend it as well as he could his own. His heart wasnt in it this palce was just a substitute one he wouldnt willingly see fall but he could never seen himself truely opening up and accepting it as his new home.

Looking through the windows of the towering new HQ his allies had secure he gazed down on the city below. This buidling was needed but he couldnt help feel it was like the elephant in the towns room. Had the teams migration really bettered the place for the people or just themselves so far.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Feral Nova  Moderator

@feral_nova said:

Cools, hey I'm also going to PM you with an idea I've got about EVE that you might be interested in. I'll send it to you in a little bit. :D

AWESOME! I'll keep an eye out for it! :D

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blooddiamond:

Staring out the window, War Killer simply looked down at streets below, watching as the citizens of this peace-less city moved in every directions. Even at night, this city was alive and moving. Seeing these people, even from where he was standing, he couldn't help but wonder how this team he had joined could help them.

As he was thinking these things, he noticed as one of his team members entered the room. He turned towards the young woman as she introduced herself, taking notice in her pale greyish skin tone. "I've actually never met a vampire before, but as long as you don't sparkle in the sun light I don't think we'll have any issues." He said with a slight grin. "But to answer your first question, it was actually my employer, Mr. Allgood, who provided this building to your team." He said, not wanting people to believe Chris Allgood and War Killer were one-and-same.

"Having worked with you guys with those Mutant children, I offered to join to Mr. Allgood and he made an arrangement with your team's leaders." War Killer continued as he moved away from the window, making his way over towards the kitchen area. "Though, I do look forward to working with you guys in the future. This city could use all the help it can get by the looks of it." He added, grabbing a can of Dr. Pepper out of the fridge, offering one to the young woman as well.

BloodDiamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@war_killer:

"If you ever see me sparkle as if bathed in glitter like that god awful series I give you permission to stab me in the face with a crucifix. In fact I implore that you do so." The vampire remarked moving to take the Dr Peeper a small vile being used to add the essential crimson fluid Nat needed. "Domo" she was pretty sure that was the Japanese word for thanks.

"So the Allgood's are to thank your just another comrade in arms. So who are you? Your not going to be in uniform like twenty four seven right. I know some people like their secret identities good sir but I'm quite good at forcing them out. More important though this is fckn home dude no need to play incognito if you ask me." She shrugged before sipping on the caffeine.

"Then again what would I know. I'm the chick who runs around in skirts and a tank top carving up the gang territory. I'm about as subtle as this building. Either way glad your hear all the work we've done hasn't quite made the desired dent in the crime rate."

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

@blooddiamond:

"Well, hopefully it'll never come to that." He said in reply to the crucifix remark, handing her the can of soda. "Dou itashi mashite." Which was Japanese for "you're welcome."

Closing the fridge, he opened the his own can of soda and took quick sip as she asked of who he was. "I'm no one really important. Though I may loosen up eventually, I'm still just trying to get use to being a 'superhero..." He answered with a bit of a chuckle, "...for the longest time I've just been a soldier, fighting on the battlefield. But more and more it seems like the wars aren't being fought overseas anymore, but instead in our own streets."

Taking another sip of his drink, he causally walked back over towards the window, once again glancing down at the streets below. Continuing to listen to his fellow teammate. "That's because a dent isn't going to be enough. Not in a place like this..." he replied, now leaning against the window with his arm while still holding his drink in his other hand, "...no, if we're going to make a real difference, we can't just dent the armor. We have to shatter it completely."

Glancing again down at the streets, for a second it was like his mind was down there instead of looming down from high above, contemplating what he was saying. "It won't be easy, but I know we can do it. We can all make a difference" He tore himself away from the window, looking back towards young woman. "Even those of us in just a skirt and tank top." He said, now with a smile on his face.

Jack_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We'll be watching...

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Feral Nova  Moderator

@jack_ said:

We'll be watching...

We'll be watching you watch! O_O

Jack_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jack_ said:

We'll be watching...

We'll be watching you watch! O_O

You'll be watching a mannequin, posed to appear as though it is watching you, while we watch you secretly.

FuzionGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By FuzionGuy

@_creed_:

Lounging in the living space of the 59th floor, Guy awaited the arrival of what he hoped would be one of the new recruits to the team. It had been a while since he had played the superhero game, having spent much of the past decade in prison, and he was still adjusting to his new position as one of the team leaders. Having a responsibility for other heroes was not something he had particularly wanted, but the situation demanded it. Upon assuming joint leadership alongside @cellphonegirl, he had pointed out the team had numerous tactical insufficiencies. Blair objected, clearly demonstrating her commitment to the team by praising the many positive qualities of its members. She was without a doubt the heart of the team, and while Guy respected that, his heart had burned out long ago. If she was the heart, he needed to be the head.

In order to round off the team, he had decided to hire a highly recommended mercenary by the name of Creed. 'Recommended' in this case meaning that, whenever Guy inquired about him, most people would go very quiet very quickly. Anyone trying to sell you a bad merc would usually never stop singing their praises, point out their fine qualities in order to distract you from their massive flaws. Silence meant that they were afraid to say anything at all for fear of retribution if they said anything that could be taken as an insult. He knew almost nothing about the man, not even what he looked like, only that he got the job done. That was enough.

The job was to be a hero, and Guy was willing to pay considerably in order to acquire Creed's services, for however long it took. Either the hero-for-hire would stick with the team long enough that his heart would be transformed and he would want to stick with them for the cause, rather than the money; or far more likely, he would fill out the ranks of the team temporarily until a better hero took his place. Blair disagreed with his lack of sentimentality, but it was a business decision and the mercenary was a tool, not a person. So, Geller sat waiting, having informed security to allow his guest access normally restricted to team members. Hopefully this display of trust would make Creed more likely to accept a deal.

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By _Creed_

@fuzionguy:

Before the man could even see Creed, he could hear him walking through the halls ranting about nonsense as usual, his voice was most peculiar in it's scratchy tone. "Holy Hanna is this place swanky! You need a team of ninja midgets wiping everything down around the clock for shit to be this shiny, kudos squeegee midgets, kudos."

The doors had finally flung open, of course from where Geller was sitting he couldn't see the renowned mercenary step in, only clawed pitter patter on the tiled floors. That is of course until Creed leaped up onto the table to reveal his furry and four foot body, a talking raccoon.

"SO! Let's set the ground rules! I don't do moral backgrounds, I don't pep talks for you heroes, I don't put my life on the line for innocents unless someone throws me a bone shaped like money..And is made out of money. Creed by the way, how are ya?"

BloodDiamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@war_killer:

"It's not easy trust me. I've a obsession with killing people. I'm a vamp why not feed like crazy on these criminals. Still after downing entire gangs, after turning entire buildings into a warzone there is still filth." The optimism is quite welcome considering how grim the domain has usually been. Still however she couldn't quite back the notion of said positivity. The comments on self however she could back.

"Don't say that your important after all if we're going to do this whole save the planet routine we've got to be like be a fckn team and all that. Each of us is a part of the clock or whatev and every piece is crucial. And that's my point Mr. Who are you again? See as you know then soldiers become like brothers. Best collaboration on the field is those who are close together. Seriously get social your gona be here awhile and again I'm persistent." Natasha returning to the Dr Pepper hopping she'd forced free more information on her teammate. She was nosy but doing her best not to be intrusive.

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#49  Edited By boschePG

There's a new Champion on the block. Will post soon

No Caption Provided
FuzionGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_creed_: Perfect :) this is gonna be fun.

Though I should warn you that I have work for the next few days and next round of KOV will be starting soon. I'll still post, but my responses will likely be shorter and crappier than they would otherwise be :P