The Cerebrum Initiative (Location thread)

_Amadeus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@y_intercept: @tranquil: It had taken him some time but, the Unstoppable One had found where the Cocaine Goddess was. He looked over at her as his armor glistened in the sun. His facial expression showed he was ready. He said to his new ally, "Point where you want me to go. Destruction will soon follow."

_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203  Edited By Bogeyman

@tranquil: Cautious whispers regarding the unanticipated commencement of peculiar behavior in the formidable Keijijo disciple, Milo are immediate in reaching the perceptive ears of the Stylish Intellectual. Interest piqued, the sartorially exemplified Don sets foot in the Cerebrum Initiative, intent on confronting his teammate.

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morte_knightfall: Recently recovered from the deadly attack initiated by an unknown, Milo had delve deep into the analysis of the blueprint received from the Arashikage. Manipulating a digital layout of the T-Sents mechanical design he determined a flaw. "The malleability of the metals that allow for acquisition of a less detectable form severely cripples the potential defenses. it will have to be removed," he said to Jonathan, whom he shared his company with in the executive's office. Yet the nigh peerless senses of the Keijijo Bravehart had detected Andres presence on the Island. "See what else you can make of this, I have to step out for a moment. When I return I want numbers." Jonathan nodded as Milo disappeared from sight, reappearing before the Satirical Savant, arms folded with a relaxed, casual demeanor. "Longtime no see," he stated, eyeing Andres closely.

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tranquil: Aristocratically folding both arms behind his back, atmospherically emitting genetically inherited regalia prior to conversational commencement, Andres issued a polite inclination of the head. "Yes..", he continued, "Senor Milo, I have come with reason and I will not waste time. Rumors.. whispers say that you have been working with this Last Arashikage. Tis quite an interesting turn of events, no?", showcased composure masterfully masking his innate curiosity, "But a turn of events that benefits human supremacists".

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morte_knightfall: Seems word had spread of Milo's sudden decadence, but he would not entertain the idea. A human supremacist he was not Just a simple man seeking vengeance. And vengeance he would have, no matter the cost. "Your bards has sung the wrong song my friend. I do not work with Arashikage. I had no idea that he was even the last of them. But I will not lie to you, I needed him, for a time, but that time has passed." The question of how Don Andres stumbled upon this knowledge was at the forefront of his thoughts as the two men locked gazes. Had the Knightfall been tracking his movements?

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By Bogeyman

@tranquil: "You do not? Tis good to see you have not been swayed to the side of one who seeks to bring the destruction of an entire race", subtly referring to the Last Arashikage's obsessive pursuit of X-Gene termination while simultaneously harboring his plausible suspicions regarding Milo's cryptic motive for associating with such an individual. "And this vengeance you seek, is not something that you would better ask a teammate for aid? Shadowmaster perhaps? Or does he not possess the necessary resources you seek?".

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morte_knightfall: "Now that you've brought it to my attention there is a resourceful somebody whose assistance I will need for an upcoming project." His thoughts linked to Dell Conagher, the technopath Milo aided in the assassination of an african warlord. His ability to propel technology beyond its capacity would be crucial in the coming months. "And If you would be interested, I will need a partner for a journey to Antarctica. Some items I would like to acquire rest within the icy caverns of the land."

(Now that I think about it, this could lead to that confrontation with Impero's pops.)

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tranquil: (It could couldn't it :)

"Hmm I see", enigmatically maintaining existent suspicions centered on Milo's potential allegiance to the Last Arashikage, the mysterious murderer of his beloved brother, Quintus, an occurrence that the Spanish Intellectual has yet to learn of. "Antarctica? What an interesting choice to say the least", he began, "I will come. It will facilitate my observations of an individual that you may find interesting as well. Your former sensei's father".

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morte_knightfall: "His father? If his father is there that must mean..." The Sanmittai were correct. Ishin's final confrontation was with his father and this confrontation was his end. Milo recently realized how little he knew of the Ishin until speaking with the Trinity, but now he had the chance to learn, and this opportunity would not pass him. "We shall leave at once, but before I make the preparations I think we should find Quintus, he is as much the Impero's pupil as I, in fact Ishin favored him as the greatest of us all. He deserves to face the man responsible for the Impero's death."

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tranquil: "Speaking of Quintus, I have not seen him recently. I'll find him, we will remain in contact. Antarctica is a priority now, si?", issuing a farewell nod, the the Martial Arts Prophet departs to locate his brother, unaware of the Living Weapon's untimely demise.

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By Tranquil

@demolitionguy: @morte_knightfall: Returning to Jonathan Milo gives him an open grin with a questioning gaze of curiosity. "Sir, we have all the tools and items necessary to build. But, it will take us at least an entire year to build an army." Jonathan sighed as Milo took a step towards him. The Tranquil placed a comforting palm upon his associate's shoulder and said, "No it won't. I want this project to remain in the sublevels until its completion. I want the names of every member who participates and once the group is set no one comes in or out." Jonathan nodded with a soft smile before taking leave. Milo then took a seat at his desk and used quantam encyption system to contact Dell Conagher, as he required his assistance in speeding up the production of the T-Sents.

_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tranquil: Dell was resting at his hideout,when all of sudden,an encryption was captured by his sattelite.It took him a few seconds to decrypt it.It was Milo,he requested Dell's assistance.

Quickly setting his teleporter to the Cerebrum Island,he knew the request wouldn't be an easy task,but he hated to be in someone's debt.

He teleported to the main entrance.The MCUs were already used to his teleporting entrances,so none did look surprised.He entered the elevator,greeting two officers inside it.Modifying the elevator's system,he boosted it's velocity so he could get to Milo's office faster.

He walked towards the Keijijo Kaze's table,extendending his hand for a firm handshake.

"Got your quantum.What do you need,partner?I owe you."

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demolitionguy: The two shook hands and Milo began to speak, right after placing the iconic mask on his face. "I need your help. We've got a construction project and I need you too the boost the machinery's production capabilities. If you can do this, I would be greatly indebted to you."

_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tranquil: Dell scratched his head and smiled.Building was what he loved to do,and hear he was crucial for the production was also very exciting.

"Sure,I can do that.Maybe in even less time.Could you hand me the projects?The designs?I need to see them before working on it.You know,machines can only be constructed with perfection if you boost the right areas of the hardware,electric source,even the software is important."

He sat down on a chair,waiting for Milo's answer.

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demolitionguy: "Less time? That is what I was counting on." Activating the transparent display once again for Dell the blueprint for the T-Sent design was laid out before him. Each piece was a separate visual, allowing for in depth observation.

_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tranquil: Dell observed the 3D model of the project.Quickly grabbing his pen and his block of notes,he started to write.

"Ok,so we have this X-gene counters,huh?They can happen faster and with more efficacy.I can make it's defensive shields last longer....Oh,if we take this out,it'll increase his overall speed and with some modifications,it can analyze mutants and their powers even before they attack.This propelers could have a better acquittal.Rocket launcher could be updated into greater speeds.....If we connect this wire at that one,it should cause an overall boost." He lifted both eyes to Milo,staring him.He shook his head and placed his hand on the forehead.That project needed a new design,it was really well made,a master piece,but it was only average,while it could be perfect.

"Any requests,my friend?I'm almost ending it's new design.I will have to update your machinery so it keeps up with the optimizations.Hope you don't mind it."

Dell drew carefully the new scheme,the outcome of that army was Dell's labor and he refused to fail,he had to shift that robot into a piece of perfection.The perfect exterminator.

The__Jester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Greg had been in the facility for about a week after his capture. While IAMAH jets were chasing him down he spotted a nearby island with a thick jungle on it. I wasn't long before the jets flew by the island, and it wasn't long before some MVUs in the jungle found him. Greg put up a good fight until he was hit by one of their jeeps. After they returned him back they put a collar around his neck to restrain him of his powers. Greg stood up from the corner in his cell and walked out to the lounge for a drink. On the way to the lounge he eyed up the hallway security and took notice of a ghost.

Blank5nap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By Blank5nap

@tranquil: Mosh Walks into Milo's office "Sorry to interrupt but Tranquil I have Great news ,I know how we can produce the army in just a matter of hours"

Avatar image for deactivated-603054d50af47
deactivated-603054d50af47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tranquil: @_amadeus_: Y took a knee the deep incision his hydroblade caused, wouldn't take to long to heal. She was actually kind of surprised someone known for an aggressive attack strategy and martial art prowess, evaded battle so early. She was hardly indestructible, she bled just like he did; but for her companion; his skin was metal, and like the wrecking machine he was, she showed up just in time to fulfill his job.

"Nice timing" she applauded, pointing towards the surface level facility. "Bring it down" she said, following slowly behind him.

_Amadeus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_amadeus_: @y_intercept: @blank5nap: @demolitionguy: Just as Tranquil mustered up a response, a grim tremor could be felt shaking the very foundation of the island. "Gentlemen, I believe this will have to wait. We've got heavy interference. Ghosts are being dispatched, but we will need the full force of our combined might to quell this invasion. Freddie, I need our work in the sublevels preserved at all costs. It may take all of your energy but mindscape the labs and preserve your life. Dell, prep the defense systems and see what information you can get on the intruders, I need you to be my support." With the mask upon his face Milo retrieved the yoso sphere from the belt of his ceremonious Keijijo Elite robes. The object began to glow brightly, the same luminescence transferred to the Air Apparent's now pupil less eyes. Arcs of blue electricity surfaced along his form as the newfound power of Lightning Yoso was bestowed upon the Tranquil. "I will face this opposition alone. If I do not return, then I will expect the two you along with Andres to continue my work." In a flash Milo was transported to the center of the island, hovering high above it awaiting his challengers.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#223  Edited By shanana

I'm not fighting npcs

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blank5nap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tranquil: @demolitionguy: Before mosh can even say a word Milo was gone, the mad scientist sighed heavy and said "lets go dell" and started to mindscaping the sub level lab and everyone in it. When they arrive in the mind of Mosh, The Scientist uses the last of his mental energy to make four T- sents and tells them to go aid Milo, he used an extraneous amount of energy Mosh starts lose his balance, he then calls over one of his fellow scientist and siphoned some of his mental energy. "Now lets get to work Dell"

_Amadeus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tranquil: @y_intercept: "Chaos is a friend of mine." - Bob Dylan. It's one that I've always known.....

The Colossal Giant shook the ground beneath him, the buildings fell around him, and the people fled from him. He was Chaos and Chaos was all he knew. Destruction was something he had become to comfortable with. He enjoyed it, he just enjoyed the power. Is he truly evil? No one knows. All they knew was of his power and strength.

"Chaos is a friend of mine." - Bob Dylan. It's one that I've always known.....

The Unstoppable One ran through the surface level facility. Objects came crashing down upon him: Walls, Ceilings, etc. He felt no pain, for his body was his shield. Protected by his armor, he caused mayhem. Pain? You ask, He knew only of the word from the people who stood in his way. People who rose up to the body of Chaos itself, soon fell. Cerebrum Island would know of Chaos, like Amadeus has.

"Chaos is a friend of mine." - Bob Dylan. It's one that I've always known.....

Blank5nap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227  Edited By Blank5nap

@_amadeus_: Before Dell and Mosh can even get started Freddie sensed something awry, he quickly gathered up a vast amount of mental energy and transports out of his mind. Mosh looks around noticing parts of cerebrum have been destroyed he then spots the iron giant running towards the islands reactor "if he hits that reactor it will destroy the whole island" Freddie skyrocketed towards the metallic man at a vivacious velocity and forms a giant hammer and swings at the left side of his face to change his direction.

Sky_Carmichael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kalli

The heat in Kalli began to rise more and more each passing day, activity I the sect diminished in the weeks following the death of a god; the first recorded death ever. During the “Ascension” the natives of Kalli gathered on the shores of Lake Tempest; and listened to sermons preached by the priestess. All over the city, these speeches were being given, but most of the people in the downtown area attended the New High Priestest, because Cleo usually opened up for her.

Though she has her license revoked, many people still came to hear her speak. She arrived in a royal African dress with a golden waistband, which highlighted the gold in the Hollandais Diamond Wax fabric. Adding to the Allure were the glittering braided gold bands that extend from the front to the back of the dress. Her dress had a tier on the train which adds to its majestic look.

“On the shores of the ivory coast, those waters know the tail of our people; those waters know the secrets of our origin.Many of our ancestors died traveling across, these waters swallowed them whole; made them bait to the sharks. Packaged like sardines in those wooden atrocities, our people were suckered in like the natives and sold a dream of an invisible deity that will solve all of life’s problems.”

Cleo paced the porcelain plateau with her bare feet, its cleanliness; symbolized a new start for the ancestors of slaves. "A few weeks ago, I located the murderer of our fellow brother...and on this night...he will know great anguish." she muttered. Disappearing in a lightening bolt; she moved across the stratosphere, bringing an extreme heat wave with her.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tranquil: "You came back, I was afraid, I'd have to find a new corpse to fck" Y hissed, holding her now healed shoulder. There was still a bit of lingering pain, but nothing that'd effect the overall fight. "ooooh feel that? that's a heat wave" she said, feeling the air around them instantly getting humid. Her Iron Alley ran aimlessly through buildings for no reason other than to instill great fear in the islands inhabitants.

"Come now, I'm starting to get dry"

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@y_intercept: "Okay that whole necrophiliac side of you is killing my erection," Milo said with a snarky grin, feeling the newfound energy of lightning coursing through him. With nigh instantaneous speed he rushed the seductress, feeling the incredible heat on his back as he did so. With a geijutsu kunai in hand Milo used the lightning to increase the potential lethality of the bladed projectile. Upon reaching her the Tranquil sent three quick slashes towards her torso the tossed the weapon past her head, intentionally missing. This ploy allowed the Keijijo Bravehart to teleport directly behind her and with the kunai in hand he sent a piercing strike towards her spinal cord. With electricity being funneled through the weapon Milo attempted to silence her electrocortical function, rendering the woman paralyzed.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tranquil: The moment his body so much as flinched, her advanced eyesight allowed her to see him moving through a coordinate plane. Each time his feet hit the ground an ordered pair flashed in her mind, the mathematics of the movement pin-pointed his probable trajectory; allowing Y to at-least see a general estimate of his landing zone.

His pin-point accuracy at such a high speed was unlike anything Y had ever encountered before; the small blade gashed into her torso three times, drawing first blood of round two; the electrified current rushed through her body; causing her to lose sight of the elusive keijiko bravehart.

Another order pair, this one in the negatives, he was behind her; hunching over as if she were embracing his motion; she simultaneously protruded the bones in her back out as projectiles. This defensive maneuver was used, to prevent his blade from doing any damage. Disappearing in a gust of wind, she reappeared on the opposite side of him. It was visible that the blood that escaped her body in mass exodus, was impairing her battle skill.

As she stood across from him, three more wind incarnates forms on her right flank. "Yes I know you can control wind...and yada yada" she said, sending her constructs forth. Dropping to one knee, Y attempted to pressurize the water inside Milo's body, this would place pressure on his bodies vital organs. and deteriote his nervous systems.

_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By _Glacier_

@_amadeus_: @blank5nap: @tranquil: @y_intercept:

Dell accompanied Freddie Mosh around the facility,boosting any useful equipment needed.He always worked better as a support,and in a clash of giants,the one who had his aid could possibly win.The Technocratic Master(new alliase,thanks Pyro =D) identified the many enemies by hacking the island's interface.But all his acquaintance was useless,unless if it got to Milo.

But the Keijijo Kaze was about to get his interior pressurized,which could lead to a major injury.Dell was running out if time,every second passed was one step closer to defeat.He lifted a huge metalic scrap,hurling it in Y's direction.Hopefully,it would give Tranquil time enough to recover and react.

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By Tranquil

@y_intercept: Three hits drew blood, and from success Milo found strength. Her sex appeal was trumped by the sheer deadliness of the adversary leaving little room for distraction nor error. As the woman bent forward the Tranquil shut his eyes, refusing to allow his sight to dominate sensory function. A distinct siren in his subconscious followed instinctive movement, his form naturally danced around the projectiles that protruded from her wounded body.

He reopened his eyes to the realization that she had moved from her original position. Turning his head left he could feel the circulation of air change and shift into physical manifestations of herself, three in number. "So what do you plan to do with--" No time to finish the statement. Each manifest rushed in with a series of punches and kicks from every direction. A testament to his rigorous training and incredible speed, Milo successfully combated the airy individuals with superb technique, not a single strike reaching its mark.

In this bout of martial might Milo had forgotten who the true target was, a crucial mistake that momentarily crippled him. Intense pain filled every part of his body. An arm that was postured up for the purpose of defense became weakened by the intensity of the pain allowing one of the doppelgangers to land a blow. The other two were quick to continue the combination with their own strikes, the last of which was an immensely powerful kick that sent the Tranquil into the side of a half destroyed building, his body buried in a self created orifice of debris.

"You wish to be Impero? You'll never make it with such lousy combat tactics." said Impero Neji, one of the many conscious minds dwelling within the mask. The pain continued, and with this moment of reprieve Milo could recognize what was happening. The air pressure within his body was being altered to the point where his organ were in gradual danger, he needed to act fast. "Remember your training," Sanmittai Sarutobi said, attempting to guide the boy. His words proved useful as Milo discovered what he needed to do. His chakra could be manipulated in many ways, and the pressurized hold on his organ systems needed to be broken in order for him to be freed. Using a technique known as naiatsu, Milo released his chi in the form of an immense spiritual pressure, destroying the alternative pressure inside him.

The debris scattered in every direction as Keijijo Kaze rose from his grave, winking at the woman with a bloodied grin before dashing towards her again. Each step caused his body to tremble, a side effect from the damage inflicted by her internal attack. Mid stride he formed a swirling sphere of chakra infused energy in his left hand. The doppelgangers formed around their master but with a wave of his opened hand he attempted to dispel them with an incredibly strong wind. After he reclaimed his kunai and launched it directly at the woman's forehead, whether or not the attack met its mark Milo would continue advancing until he was in close proximity to the woman. This happened within the frame of three seconds and by the time the kunai had passed the woman Milo would teleport to its location and attempt to hit her with the swirling orb of chakra.

_Amadeus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blank5nap: The Giant had not seen the man come at all. He surprised him with a giant hammer and hit him straight on the left side of his face. The result of the hit was a few stumbles and stopping his momentum, but nothing serious. Amadeus's form was protected by the armor, all the attack did was throw off his destruction. He did not mind the man, he had a job and he wasn't going to get side tracked. The Unstoppable One picked up a huge chunk of what use to be a wall, using his super-strength he hurled it towards the facility. He was so close to finishing it off, then he would ask the Cocaine Goddess for his next part.

_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235  Edited By _Glacier_

@_amadeus_: Dell saw a piece of a wall flying in the island's direction.Using his powers at their limit,he reached the base's reactor and activated the shields,exceding their normal potential,maximizating the whole defensive system,which could endure much more damage.He activated the island's turrets too,hoping for them to deal some damage.

_Amadeus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demolitionguy: Bullets hit his armor, and as quick as they came towards him, they bounced off just as fast. With his protected armor, he felt none of them. He kept walking, one step at a time and he began to pick up momentum. His most powerful strength was once he was in motion, he was unstoppable. It was a trait some could only dream of. By now he was very high in momentum and was closing in on the base reactor's shields.

_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dell knew once the man touched the shields,he might get into the facility,so the mercenary didn't tought twice.Using his magnetic powers on the man's armour,he tried to deal damage by creating sharp blades cutting through the man's inside.Failing or not,he flied around the man,trying to call his attention to the ocean.

If anything went wrong,he had a back-up plan.

Sky_Carmichael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By Sky_Carmichael

@_amadeus_: @demolitionguy: @tranquil:

No Caption Provided

A massive metal beam slammed into the cocaine goddess sending her body spiraling backwards. She hit the ground with a violent tumble before rolling to an abrupt stop. Blood gushed from her forehead, and lower extremities, this downed state bought Milo a bit of time; but at the same time allowed Y-intercept a much needed reprieve for her body to heal her wounds.

Using her elbow as a prop she rolled over on her side, from off in the distance; she could hear her hired wrecking machine doing battle with whomever rest in his wake.The heat wave building around them, slowly increased. “Itsa bout time” Y barked, turning her attention to a falling pebble; almost instantaneously Milo shot from his debris tomb kunai first.

She only had time to just barley tilt her head, as the kunai sailed past her, however this allowed the crafty Bravehart to slip to her blindside. Turning directly into the swirling orb of energy, as he plastered her with it; her body ripped apart, turning into wind; before reconfiguring into a structure.

The dwelling came down on top of Y, burying her underneath a plethora of debris. “Not bad at all” she coughed, trying to push the concrete from her body. “Fck” she grunted, before simply allowing her essence to be “taken”

A force hit the island, the place of battle shaking it, where Y and Milo had previously done battle. Cleopatra stood in a revealing dress, with seemingly an endless amount of energy burning from her body. “I knew I’d have trouble with you, so I got a celestial insurance policy” she said, using her telekinetic powers to remove the debris from Y.

Cleo placed a telepathic veil around, her iron companion protecting him from her, attacks.

With a swift wave of her hands, the body was gone. “You killed a man in Kalli, this woman seems to hate you” Y spoke as if she had poessed the great queen. “Oh where was I?” she said, physically taking the form of Y-intercept; only this time she was clad in black.

“Ready for round 3?” Tossing her hand forward, she shot herself at him, through lightening; this was just to get him close enough for her to exert a massive amount of solar wind from close range. Not specifically to injure him, but to take effect on the cerebrum as a whole. If effective; he’d experience potentially fatal burn wounds and radiation.

Blank5nap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demolitionguy: @_amadeus_: Mosh watched as the metal giant began to charge and gather momentum. He was still heading towards the reactor, mid transit Freddie attempted to impede the monumental metallo's stride with a telekinetic grab, the sum of his mental might. If successful, Mosh would summon a myriad of constructs in the form of shackles, coils, and chains to restrain the embodiment of chaos.

_Amadeus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blank5nap: @cleopatra_thea: @demolitionguy: Demonlition Guy's attack was futile, his strategy to use the beast's armor on himself was not as great as people would expect. The Unstoppable One's skin was 4 times denser than the average human. He waved his distraction off, he had a goal. His momentum continued and was even aided with Goddess's telepathic veil shielding him even more. He continued even when one of the men tried to grab him telekinetically, his momentum was far too immense, it seemed he was the only thing possible of stopping him from that reactor. He was in closing distance with his right arm cocked back, it seemed the island's fate was coming to an end.

_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241  Edited By _Glacier_

@_amadeus_: "Not on my watch." Dell whispered as the man got closer to the island,his backup plan should work,or the whole island would be doomed.

Flying at immense velocity,Dell entered the base.Secretly,he planned an improved contingence plan.The man had an armor made of metal,but he was unstoppable.Using his magnetic powers,Engineer tried to change the man's direction wothouth slowing him down,towards the oceanThat situation was perfect.

Getting rid of some scraps that blocked his view,Engineer shot his last resource.An electrical pulse,aiming at Amadeo's.The normal impact wouldn't help much,but the man conduced electricity,so did the water.Dell smiled.

"What happens if we electrocute a metal man inside the ocean?Let's discover it now."

_Amadeus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_amadeus_: (Edited it lol.I was confused back there,and it was 2 a.m. =P Now it's better.)

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blank5nap: @_amadeus_: @demolitionguy: @cleopatra_thea: The heat's intensity developed further as the the swirling chakra sphere collided with Y-Intercept's slender form. Placed on her own rocky crypt, Milo's attention was drawn to the skies, trying to discern the source responsible for such heat. The sky's were empty, yet the suns rays beamed down effervescently. A climate such as this was highly irregular for an island miles away from the equator. Perplexed the Air Apparent rose into the sky. The rumbles of commotion towards the north end of the Cerebrum facility brought about concern for Mosh and Conagher, yet his danger sense forced him to maintain his position. He would have to trust in his associates abilities because this fight was far from over.

Cleopatra hit the ground with immense force whilst Milo slowly dropped from the sky to meet the woman, her unbridled energy the explanation for the heat wave that shrouded the island. A smug statement followed Y's retrieval from the mountain of debris that lie on top of her. With a fluid swish of her hand the body of the woman disappeared. Suddenly Cleo's natural manner changed, and no longer was she the Priestess of Kalli.

"So be it," Milo said as the woman rushed forward in her latest form, manipulating the Priestess' elemental prowess as her method of near instantaneous travel. With each arc the stream of electricity made, existential chi was released from Milo's body. The energy gathered around in him in an invisible maelstrom before being returned to his body via the pores in his skin. The black clad sex symbol reappeared before him and radiated winds of ultraviolet rays surfaced all around him. In this same moment, a coquelicot flaming aura enveloped the Keijijo Elite, resulting in an immense spike in his physicality. Stronger, faster, and much more durable, the luminescent warrior smiled in the woman's face, unaffected by the intense heat, and instead using it to fuel his aura.

Using his incredible speed Milo ran around the woman. With his motion and air yoso prowess he attempted to ensnare her in a tornado. If successful he would enter the vortex of winds and try to injure her with a series of lightning fast punches.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tranquil: You know the heat, AND radiation was my attack right

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana: Yes I do. To create the Flash cloak, heat was used to make the molecules move faster. Your heat and radiation is transferred into energy that fuels the cloak.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tranquil said:

@shanana: Yes I do. To create the Flash cloak, heat was used to make the molecules move faster. Your heat and radiation is transferred into energy that fuels the cloak.

Okies

_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248  Edited By _Glacier_

@tranquil: Now that's what I call handy technology.

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demolitionguy: The aura basically soaks up all types of energy fluctuations its exposed too, making Milo an energy absorber of sorts, but its not an idea that I entertain very much.

_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tranquil: Because it makes you sell less.I see.You're humble and powerful,you just lack beauty =P