The Cerebrum Initiative (Location thread)

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By Tranquil

@pyrogram: LOL I'm losing faith in you ever showing up.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

@tranquil: I got a date now! I got a date! XD

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By Pyrogram
No Caption Provided

A team for Heroes? Having been brought towards this location through his inherent clairvoyance ability which helped him locate places of interest, sometimes threats against world peace other times when it would benefit his own heroic agenda.

Pyro made his way towards the base, unsure what it would hold in store. Coming to a standstill on a rock, creating a large ball of pure energy alerting any owners of the base to his location, he sent out a radio-wave throughout the base with his energy beam outputting that he wished to aid in any heroic ventures the team would be performing in the upcoming days.

( I know, shitty, but whatever )

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: From atop the corporate building the mentally augmented Milo waved to the man, beckoning for him to draw in closer that he could discuss specifics with him as well as provide a tour of the facility before continuing operations with them.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By Pyrogram

@tranquil: Nodding Pyro stepped forwards towards the man, "My name is Pyro" Extending a giant green hand as he was further than he could for a standard shake, he continued speaking as he walked towards the man, and finally ready to follow him "Hero of earth"

Sky_Carmichael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By Tranquil

@pyrogram: A bit flabbergasted, Milo shook the green hand, noticing how cool it was to the touch. "Well, Pyro, glad to have you aboard." Raising his arms and spreading them wide for a dramatic effect Milo said, "This, is Cerebrum Island. Tell me Pyro, do you have an interest in science?"

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tranquil: "Science is fun but really, I don't need to know much when I can just break the laws of physics by simply thinking" Creating mass out of nothing, or so he thought he did not understand physics that well....creating a hammer in his right arm he thought he was creating energy, rather, he was just converting his inner energy into the construct not making new energy - Naively he spoke "See?" Waving around the mallet with a chuckle.

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By Tranquil

@pyrogram: "Yes, your ability to convert potential energy into hard constructs is quite compelling to say the least." Milo smiled, gently lifting himself off the ground, using wind currents to levitate. "Shall I introduce you to a tour guide or would you like to be taken straight to your Quarters?"

@cleopatra_thea: So didn't count, but BRING IT ONNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tranquil: "....so where are these quarters?" Previously he had been on a few errands, they had tired him out so the best thing to do was get some rest "And thanks, It's pretty fun - Nice place you got here also"

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: "You see the tall gold building to the west? Enter the building, give them your information and you will be accommodated." A warm smile followed a slow take off as the Air Apparent made his way to the Cultivation Center.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

Blows everything up

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mercy_: After Cleo, She already has plans :P

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mercy_: Strigidae beat you to the punch.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

Dammit. I'm losing my touch.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

Actually, I got to hold off, because I'm not feeling it

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ziccarra_liafador: Glad you thought about it. Would've been ashame to see you go down so early in the game. :P

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tranquil said:

@ziccarra_liafador: Glad you thought about it. Would've been ashame to see you go down so early in the game. :P

Early? I'm so far ahead of my time, I'm about to start another life.

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tranquil said:

@ziccarra_liafador: Your right you are pretty old. xD

-_-

Considering we've fought a total of maybe 6 or 7 times you're up there too lol

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By shanana
Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blank5nap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Its been a year and Half since my accident and those horrible experiments, the memories still haunt me, every failed experiment's heart wrenching scream and the look on there faces as if they knew they were going to die resurfaced as I stalk the halls. I had no choice but to exile my self even after Cerebrum was reformed. The only good I was able to produce out of this situation was my powers but it didn't make me happy it just made it harder to forget. Now I just roam the island practicing my powers and exercising my skills in the shadows.

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By Tranquil

@blank5nap: An eerie presence seemed to pace about the lab as Tranquil discussed the details of a recently completed project for bolstering the islands defense systems. After the appearance of the Warmonger, the Island was nearly destroyed by the backlash from the titanic clash. Yet as Johnathan Melendez, chief engineer outlined the details of this new magnetic shielding system Milo's attention drifted to the seemingly occult interference stalking the laboratory. "Excuse me for a moment," Walking beside the transparent being, Milo whispered, "Freddie? Is, that you?"

Blank5nap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By Blank5nap

@tranquil:Mosh is surprised to see tranquil after so long, the nostalgia of seeing the only experiment that he once favored was overwhelming "well its been a long time Milo, tell me how are you able to notice me in my undetectable form"

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blank5nap: "It's a long story, let's just say, your mental capabilities are pretty powerful and they act as a beacon for my senses." In truth Milo's senses had grown incredibly after his encounter in the yard. He could the most basic organism at a subatomic level. Further supplementation of his sensory perceptions via chakra made it nigh impossible for anything to evade his gaze. "Come with me so that we may speak in private." Milo began nonchalantly walking towards the Ford Amatoya parked just outside the science labs, hoping into the driver seat he awaited Mosh's entrance before driving off.

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blank5nap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mosh made his way to the car and hopped in the passengers seat, Milo then drove off , during the drive Freddie ask's Tranquil "where are you taking me?"

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By Tranquil

@morte_knightfall: Game was that fire.

@blank5nap: "My office-- Well Magnus' old office. And before you ask, I didn't kill him. I-I couldn't." Remembering the father figure that Alvor was before he became obsessed with power, or before Milo recognized his obsession brought about a depressing silence as the low growl of engine roared on through the trek. "Where have you been this whole time Freddie? Reports say its been a year since the accident. I can see you've grown for the better by the energy sifting off of you." Milo commented, eyeing Freddie through the rear view mirror with intrigue.

_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By _Glacier_
Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demolitionguy: Not much. I just don't find anything appealing about a loser who thinks he's funny :P

_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morte_knightfall: And I'll pretend you didn't said that so I don't need to blow your house up =D

Blank5nap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By Blank5nap

@tranquil: The day of Mosh's accident replayed in his head, "Working for Cerebrum made me an emotionless person and the accident helped even more by enhancing my memory, after the accident i didn't feel right playing the role of puppet any more so I decided to disappear for good what i didn't know was that Magnus found out about the accident and sent out a unit of ghost to capture me The unit was successful finding me but i couldn't let them capture me so i used my new powers to the best of my abilities to defeat the skilled unit ".

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blank5nap: "Intriguing," Milo said, pulling to a stop in front a monumental skyscraper plated with a gold exterior. Hopping out of the vehicle Milo and Freddie enter the building, bypassing security protocols as they make their way to the elevator. "So what made you comeback? Under my reign Cerebrum has made many advancements in medicine as well as technology. Experimentation on human and mutant subjects has been put to an end as well."

Avatar image for deactivated-603054d50af47
deactivated-603054d50af47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The funny little thing about the growing tensions between humans and mutants; or even meta-humans for that matter is; because they are at odds, they expect the paradigm to shift towards them. That’s not the case at all, in this growing conflict death continued, life continued; and chaos continued. What would happen if the right amount of chaos entered this on-going fray between humans and mutants?

Society always panics when the unexpected occurs; swine flu, terrorist attack, etc; the reason for the panic? Because these are human made chaos’s born from the evil in the souls of humanity. Y intercept landed on the island wearing a black pair of ass-chaps and a see-through red bra.

“And now I wait…”

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By Tranquil

@y_intercept: Milo stood calmly by the waters, practicing his water yoso kata. One could observe the way the oceanic landscape shifted in sequence with his movements. Indeed Milo was becoming quite adept with this skill. A dramatic raise of open palms summoned a tidal wave, that dissipated in the same focus as a promiscuous looking woman in scantily clad attire landed not to far off. The Keijijo Kaze was hesitant to investigate, paranoia at an all time high since his theft of the mask. Yet his curiosity eventually propelled him towards her.

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This'll be a fun read :)

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tranquil: Around :P

Was there something you wanted to do?

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tranquil: (Not Changing)

"Don't come ANY closer..." Y said, walking his circumference with two fingers raised in the air. "It's funny how this world works, humans build their fortifications to protect themselves from one another, Mutants join teams for a sense of solidarity, but when it's all said and done; humans still hate humans and mutants will still fight mutants" Y stopped with her back turned to him, the intricate design of mexican deity Quetzalcoatl. "I'm going to destroy this place" she said, turning back towards him, the winds around her reached up to 45 mph within seconds.

"Milo...I am going to kill you" she said, sweetly, rising her hand with a smile on her face.

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thee_Champion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tranquil: I will haha. I'll drop a post here later for an IC thing with Milo :)

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@olympian_champion: Sounds good.

@ziccarra_liafador: His eyes fell to the sensual curve of her butt as she spoke, while his mind entertained fantasies of a sexual nature. "I'm sorry what was that? Your ass is a bit distracting." Milo commented with playful grin. The winds picked up, causing his lengthy afro to dance.

_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By _Glacier_

@tranquil: So we'll have some action,huh?Now contemplate the innuendo and answer to my question lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tranquil: Extending her hand to the west, she crafted a remarkably thin wind blade, very easy to wield and sharp enough to penetrate most metals. Y pushed forward with uncanny speed, thanks to the billowing wind and her mastery of it; she moved at a speed that was virtually damn near impossible for the naked eye to record. Even in her approach she did so with confidence, his reputation proceeded him.

As she closed in on the keijiko, she sent a piston quick punch towards his chest, what was known as a "six-inch punch" a technique Y used to shatter the ribcage. if she connected with her swift punch, she'd almost surely shatter his rib-cage which would hinder his breathing. Then with a simple thought off- memory alone, her complete fighting style changed on a whim to that of the Malagan beauty, Ziccarra.

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@y_intercept: Lost in the thought of plowing the woman was Milo's first mistake. His second was expecting the newly erected wind blade to be her method of attack. Anticipation a swing overrides the activation of his danger sense and a powerful punch followed a crescendo of cracking bone. A strained breath escaped pursed lips, yet the Air Apparent managed to supplement his chakra for a large amount of wind to be expelled from his lungs, sending his body off the mainland and into the deep waters of the Atlantic.

A whirlpool developed, and from it sprouted the Keijijo Kaze, enveloped in a vortex of water. Blood spouted from his lips as he telepathically manipulated the waters, intent on the ocean being his main defense against the woman. Thin water blades shot from the vortex in the woman's direction, meant to keep her at a distance as Milo tried to focus his chi for the purpose of mending his virtually destroyed ribcage.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tranquil: Her strike was dead on; he used his ability to flee for a reprieve in the ocean. Y was halted at the water's edge, for now anyways. She watched with an impressed grin. She watched as a typhoon developed in the middle of the ocean; water blades shout out in all directions; this was a mistake on her end, as she didn't expect the unexpected.

Using a series of high flexibility gymnastic flips; she avoided a great deal of blades, the velocity in which they came caused her to be impaled through the shoulder by two. Hitting the ground hard, she clenched her teeth in pain, fighting with her instincts to allow herself to heal. Y staggered back to her feet not allowing him any reprieve, with his ribcage broken, she had placed a strain on his lungs.

Extending her hands forward again, this time she pressurized the air in the vortex, in an attempt to halt his healing.

(Heading out, ciaocitos)

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@y_intercept: The clone Milo sent to deal with Charlemagne had been dispelled, and the information it relinquished to the Keijijo Bravehart was incredible. The mask would remain in his possession, and the blueprints had been obtained with a small showing of speed. Though he still believed that the Arashikage had an ace of his sleeves the document held no distortion that proved such as a fact. Immediately work would begin on the army of mutant destruction, and inevitably this same army would reign down hell upon the island from which they originated. It was time that the work began.

A sudden change in air pressure was instantly picked up by the injured Kaze. And though he was a masterful manipulator of the winds, he was currently working with water and had not yet practiced controlling two elements within the same motion. Dispelling the vortex Milo plummeted deep into the waters once again. Yet this time he used his abilities to rapidly propel himself into the island's sublevel labs, effectively escaping the woman's assault. Once inside a myriad of doctors began to tend to his wounds as Jonathan, lead scientist of Cerebrum, was called upon to begin development of the Sentinel army.

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers