The Cerebrum Initiative (Location thread)

superstay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#101  Edited By superstay

@tranquil:

Shadows stops as he notices the man walking towards him. The man walks up to them, arms folded on his side. "Oww Shadow, you're in trouble." Sheng quietly sings in a joking manner as the man walks up. "Shut up" Shadow grits through his teeth as the man reaches them.

After the man finishes, Shadow smirks before stating "I have to admit, I was expecting it.". Shadow looks the man in the eyes as he holds his hand out for a respectful handshake. "I Shadow and I received an invitation from an anonymous source" He says, using his other hand to pull the small, white, nicely designed letter out of his back pocket. "Oh and I don't know this man, he's just an annoyance that keep following me." Shadow states three fourth serious.

Sheng stands facing the beautiful ocean. Hands neatly crossed behind his back and legs straight together, he stares at the huge golden sun glistening through the deep blue water. The sky lite powder blue for miles until it faded into the sea that lied in the earth's background. The ocean rocked back and forth shooting fresh mist into the air, causing an endless, atmospheric roar. The sound of seagulls cawing as they flew through the wind that blew tranquilly, through the trees, sending a smell of fresh water and plant life around the beach. Calm, Sheng glared out at the view. Not moving an inch as his numbingly calm mind sits empty.

dO.Ob

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@superstay: "Ah, okay. Better late then never I always say." His gaze flocked to the man's partner, whom he denied any association with. "I'll just assume that your joking and we shall call him your bodyguard for the rest of your stay. Please follow me," the clone stated, walking towards the armed vehicle that was the Amatoya and granting the two men entrance before hopping inside himself and driving off towards the location of the meeting.

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

@superstay: @tranquil: @morte_knightfall: @demolitionguy: @i_like_swords: @therumor: @amaranth_strix

Sawyer looked around to see who is here and is quite a gathering of people .He hide behind his visor covering his face form the other although they will need to stick together for the mission to come but they need to talk to each other first before anything else will happen and then one of the people around the table spoke up in a Spanish accent .He looked at the man that was called out and now he had to talk now or later.His Visor open up and moved behind his head."So this a quite a big gathering of people and if we need a introduction my name is Sawyer."Gave his name to the people around the table today.

superstay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By superstay

@tranquil:

Shadow chuckles at the gentleman's comment "He he 'Bodyguard', He couldn't guard a mailbox from a tree.". As Shadow walks towards the off-road vehicle, not bothering to tell Sheng, he halts as a blur of mist rushes past him into the car. "What the..." He states seeing Sheng now sitting in the car. "Sorry sir, I was watching your lovely shore view" Sheng apologizes with a big smile as he pulls out his invitation. "I'm Sheng Antonio Mathaíno̱, the very best martial artist in the universe" Sheng arrogantly states before childishly laughing at how cocky he sounded. Shadow stone faced stared at Sheng before turning to the man "See what I have to put up with, he's like a little annoying brother.", He then closes the door as the vehicle starts to drive.

d^_^b

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superstay: A small chuckle escaped the clone's lips as they drove along the newly constructed roads that lead into the city like area housing the coporate building. Upon arrival at the massive structure the clone stepped out of the vehicle and ushered the two men inside. Take the elevator to the 14th floor and the first door to your left is where the meeting is being held. Salutations friends." In a poof of smoke Milo's clone disappeared.

superstay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tranquil:

Stepping out of the vehicle, Sheng looks up at the height of the building. "Wow, that's big." He says before seeing the man disappear. "Well, I guess he's one of your kind huh?" Shadow asks rhetorically before walking towards the entrance. "he said take the elevator to the 14th floor, so come on" Shadow explains before pressing the botton to open the elevator.

14 floors latter, they arrive on the floor that's holding the meeting. Sheng follows him into the meeting room as someones talking. Shadow stands in the background, by the walk. Sheng however, not wanting to interrupt the speaker, dashes in a blitz of mist into a free seat.

d^_^b

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superstay: @morte_knightfall: @shadowswordmaster: Relentless in his observation the Knightfall was the first state his opinion with unequivocal flair. Sawyer very objective with his introduction, showed a bit of his down to business attitude. Just as Milo was formulating a response the clones he dispatched before this engagement had destroyed themselves, relinquishing there thoughts and memories. Flashes of Kalli, the sharp edged intruder, and the arrival of two unforeseen anomalies played briefly. "Ahh, you made it after all. Please Shadow come take a seat among us," he beckoned, casually trying to draw him in with a rowing hand gesture. "This is Sheng Antonio Mathaíno̱, a combat Einstein, him and his associate Shadow's new found interest in our cause had drawn them here, Now if may direct you attention,"

From seemingly nowhere a globe appeared, visually stunning with accurate depth, shape, and texture yet incorporeal. With a slicing motion executed by the Keijijo Kaze's left index finger the top of the globe was lopped off like a head horizontally. Using his two fingers he pressed down on the open map's on two locations in the 2D visual with holographic fingers generated by his thought alone. "Venezuela, and this place is about as top secret as it gets. Supposedly its a Steel Mill, may have a hand in refinery as well, but i don't trust it. These lands are uncharted and the funding sounds sketchy, from what my people can dig up, it may be sourced out in New York. All hypothetical." Milo paused for a moment to gauge everyone's attention level. He was always a more of an action type, never into long drawn out speeches, but this information was crucial. Especially in the world of tomorrow.

"Venezuela was a never ending war zone, but recently it seems someone has been able to clean up the mess and unite the country under the rule of two." Flicking out his fingers returned the image of the map, which Milo pressed with the elongated digital finger again, bringing about a more detailed depiction. "The city of Kalli, risen from the veil this society is 100% african. They refer to themselves as gods and goddesses. With a religion that adheres to somewhat racists beliefs and intense power of psionic origin they are highly volatile. Here is what I propose that we do. Enter each location, learn what we can and formulate a plan of defense. I know all of you feel it, because I feel it. War is coming." Milo took a moment to clap his hands, shutting off the light show. "Andres and Sheng shall visit the Steel Mill. Shadow, you and Sawyer make your way to Venezuela, see what you can dig up. One of their leader's belongs to the city of Kalli, I remember him vividly." After splitting himself into a two clones which divided the power up among them Milo spoke again. "I shall be accompanying both squads, just for added support."

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Tranquil
Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tranquil: Vegeta's beast mode. You'd be redeeming yourself not spiting me :D

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_last_arashikage: Vegeta is straight cheeks. He ain't have no saiyan pride when Broly was on the scene. Vegeta froze up. lol

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

Ugh. DBZ sucks.

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Tranquil
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tranquil: I've got nothing further to say to you without an av change lol

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tranquil said:

@the_last_arashikage: Vegeta is straight cheeks. He ain't have no saiyan pride when Broly was on the scene. Vegeta froze up. lol

You might as well be speaking Korean. No idea what any of that means. All I know is Goku is ***

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster: @superstay: @tranquil:

With attentive interest imbued in Milo's verbal conveyance, Don Andres issued a composed inclination of the head, offering a wordless form of comprehensive aptitude in regards to the presented details. "The Steel Mill? Bueno", an instinctively constructed smile of characteristic, charismatic appeal serving as a testament to his appropriate acceptance of the assigned task. "Ah there is one thing though, Senor Milo. I do have a degree of knowledge on these 'Gods' and 'Goddesses'. I encountered one of them, a man by the name of Xenon".

superstay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sheng sits, nodding his head like he understood what the speaker was saying. Shadow sits next to him and whispers in his ears "You didn't understand anything, did you?". To which, Sheng replied "Nope, What he say?". "Well, you'll be following him to the city of Kallli" Shadow says as he points at Andres. "An African city of full blood, racist, African gods." Shadow explains before Sheng interrupts. Looking off into nothing, as if he was breaking the 'Forth Wall', Sheng raises his right fist along with his right brow and says "Solid" in a deep 'Barry White' baritone voice. Sheng looks at Shadow, "Well, we better get going." he says before Shadow tells him the rest of their job. "No No, I'm off to Venezuela with Sawyer to dig up any info." Shadow smiles. "Oh...well, you're gonna need a shovel." Sheng jokes as Shadow's smile drops into a plain face. "Wow, that was both not funny and predictable. Even for you".

d^_^b

Ruin Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He wandered these new lands and discovered places unfamiliar yet much like the world he used to know. This universe was emitting a different energy signature than the one he had become accommodated with. He would have to become comfortable with the new world until he learned how to return to his own. The 6 foot tall 1 ton armored lion had found himself on Cerebrum island, a place for heroes. Ruin loss many friends because of his neutrality during the battle of light and dark. Many didn't understand his purpose to preserve equilibrium within the universe. He knew that the consequences were much more severe than his loss of kinship. These thoughts invaded his mind as he drove one paw out of the water climbed up onto the island. Ruin's often placed in another time line/realm, without permission. The god provided him with a charm in order to guide him when he was in need of guidance. His balance charm was pulling him in the direction of this land, that meant one thing- here he would find answers. He knew this wasn't home. He knew that he would not settle here forever. He needed a starting point - this place would just have to do, for now.

Reef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#123  Edited By Reef

@tranquil: Nice work on this. Think I'lll be able to join? I've been living on Zaniel's (@pyrogram) Pankration Island for a little, but I think it's time to pack my things and move along to new adventures in my life. What do you say?

Reef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

@tranquil: Any water around your land for me to enjoy some diving time?

_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster: @tranquil: @morte_knightfall: @superstay:

Dell wondered around a little.That team,that gathering caught him all of sudden.Scratching his head,he nodded,that would be the first team he would be a part of.

"You can be damn sure I'll help,partner.That is a pretty nice reunion here,not pretending I know anything about this people..." he lifted his eyes,facing Milo "Or you,but your ideals are the correct."

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

@superstay: @morte_knightfall: @demolitionguy: @tranquil:

He look at the team gathered and who is here .This would be a good time by the looks of the people here.Although he doesn't know these people he hoped to get to know them soon.When he heard about there mission that they are gathered it would be a tough one but this team looks like it can handle themselves .

"So when are we leaving?" he look at the leader of this group.

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Tranquil

@the_last_arashikageThe office lighting dimmed as Milo Archer returned to his office beside a picture baring the same inscriptions as that of his specialized kunai. After claiming a seat behind his cherry wood desk the clones he had dispatched were reclaimed, and with their physical destruction came memories. Venezuela, Kalli, the Dome; all these locations had been visited, warnings issued, resistance resulted in his doppelganger's removal from the field. Now was the time to organize, rally a force capable of combating such an opposition and develop a way to permanently erase them. With thought alone Milo's ebony mask retracted into the neck of the armor and he tapped a button under his desk, activating the comm system. "Amy, I'm going to give you a transmission signal code. Tap into it and set up a holo feed."

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tranquil: the clone thing. the real milo isnt the brainwashed one is he

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tranquil: the clone thing. the real milo isnt the brainwashed one is he

I think your on to something, but you don't have the full story yet. BTW the holo feed is being transmitted to you.

Avatar image for thisisgonnahurt
ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@tranquil:

Two ominous footsteps would trigger the island's defenses, for they would appear out of nowhere. Foreign. Distinct. Aggressive. A third tremor indicated a much darker purpose. A patrol-class marine fell uselessly to the floor of her post, drained of blood, gutted, and suffering as she drew her last breath. The man responsible licked his hands free of the dark red ichor, finding its taste exquisite. They would know he had been here, regardless of whether or not he hid the body. Surveillance here had been incomprehensibly attentive as of late on the quaint island home of his hated nemesis.

Ever since the incident at the Hill, Warsman had been tirelessly tracking the man known as Tranquil across the world. He finally pinpointed him here. Instead of trying to find a place to hide, he stood out in the open, framed by whispers of moonlight, his crimson eyes glowing hungrily for the inevitable carnage.

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warsman: From well beyond the atmosphere Milo observed the Warmonger ravage the body of an MCU official with natural nonchalance. His first incursion into space proved successful. Air Yoso mastery, coupled with the intensive strength of the flash cloak made natural space travel achievable, and with his newly founded level of perception Milo was inspired to take his first flight. Reveling in the nirvana of the moment was cut short upon the invaders intrusion, with a sigh Milo spoke into the built in comm system of his black armor. "Do not engage. I repeat, do not engage. Activate the shielding systems, I want minimal collateral damage. If you can contact Sawyer, Andres, and Sheng. Tell them that this is my fight."

Milo took off at approximately 72,447 miles per second, half way across the continent of Africa by the time the sonic boom erupted in the atmosphere. Reaching the Atlantic he spotted the Island. Skin tight shields enveloped each and every building, and the units had retreated to the bunkers underground. "Perfect." Milo pulled to a stop mere feet away from his foe, the flash cloak's flaming aura as lively as ever. "So how do you wanna do this?" Before Warsman could answer Milo charged at him with a flying punch of unmitigated force. The sheer speed alone ushered in a sonic boom that unleashed a wave of concussive power in every direction.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

@tranquil: ( I forgot...did I have any characters on this team?... lol )

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

@tranquil:

I'll reply tonight, great intro bro :)

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Tranquil

@warsman: Sounds good.

@pyrogram: You said you would join with Pyro, but you flopped lol :P

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tranquil: Oh right. Must have been busy/bored or just lazy. This Pyro shall make an entrance here, as a member, or as a fighter. Whatever.

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By Tranquil
Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By Bogeyman

@tranquil: @warsman: Telekinetically airborne and physically distanced, the debonair Catalan Cobra's aesthetically mesmeric, dark blue eyes studiously engaged in the analytical observation of ensuing combat. Frantically alerted by acquainted teammate Milo's intricate telemetric futurism, the Martial Arts Einstein's peerless technological pedigree instantaneously conveyed Milo's digitally constructed message. With no existent intention of direct intervention, the immaculate Armani clad aristocrat immerses himself in the intellectual study of the peculiar reptilian foe pitted against a prominent Cerebrum Initiative member.

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tranquil:

Generating a swift contortion through his strenuously constricted abdominal muscles , the Pioneer of the Pankration Principles violently hip tossed the first of many sparring partners. Pierroting into the path of another who had already committed to an attempted double leg take-down only to be greeted with a momentum stopping bearhug. Which was quickly converted into a belly to belly suplex, modified at the end with a slight turn allowing the mutant hating LeBeau to come crashing down upon his opponent with the full weight of his body amidst a chorus of oohs and ahs. Even prompting a, "GODdaaaayumn"from one onlooking Hound as his peers were systematically dismantled with ease. "Sir? You have an incoming transmission." interrupted his communications officer.

Shirtless, allowing the newly self-fabricated dog tags to drape off his neck on full display, and adorned in a pair of tan special ops slacks and off colored caramel boots, he snagged a towel from a eagerly waiting assistant before fielding the call. "Yes?"his gravel cadenced voice questioned.

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tranquil:

Very little time - almost none, in fact - separated Milo's paramount exclamation of commencing their imminent fight. Instead of obliging his declaration, however, the Nazi warmonger extended his hand, fingers sprawled, and caught the punch aimed for his face. Water droplets splashed all over his upper body as the sonic boom continued to rampage past him, shredding the beach and uprooting a couple of the weakly rooted palm trees. For an instant, Warsman tilted his head in an intrigued manner. He almost seemed satisfied with finding this man after all this time.

"We were both holding back at the Hill for different reasons. I want to see what you're really capable of," he muttered, slightly muffled by the tall neck of his greatcoat covering his mouth.

"As of right now,"

He pulled back his fist, standing completely still otherwise. The motion triggered a simultaneous reaction in the hand holding the fist of the Airborne Adept, in which he would try to hold him in place by gripping it in a ferociously adamant vice. The following act of returning the island king's aggression would either hit Milo with such force that it would cause a terrific tremor across the island or miss and impact a wall of air molecules so quickly that the sound alone would dwarf the most ferocious thunderbolt ever recorded and break the ground beneath them into a monolithic crater.

"I am not impressed."

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_last_arashikage: Milo's characteristic smile upon greeting was no longer present, instead he just stared blankly off into the distance speaking with little concern for whom it was he addressed. "Lebeau, I'm going to be very direct with you. Your Mill's production capabilities, while quite impressive, can be improved upon. With your design and metal resources, as well as my technological advances, we can produce an army capable of annihilating any mutant opposition within a week's time. All I need is the blueprint." Milo turned to face the holographic projection of Charlemagne with an engaging, yet mildly sinister grin.

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tranquil: Charlemagne's shoulders began to elevate and sink with muffled amusement and monitored laughter. His brows twisting beneath the trademark bandage which circled around his face and head, the absurdness of the Braveheart's request hitting home showering the Arashikage in a downpour of disbelief. "And why, dear boy, would I ever agree to such a request? To simply hand over the cultivation of my life's work based on what? Good faith? I have a counter proposal. Bring me the mask of the Grandmaster Impero.........and the blueprints are yours."looking off to the side with a nod. Silently issuing a command to terminate the broadcast.

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warsman: "As of right now, I am not impressed,"

The arrogant aggressor declared with a staunch grip upon his glowing fist. Without struggle Milo mounted a defense of his own, grasping the fist with a mighty grip. The collision shook the plates beneath the land mass, startling the civilians passing into the tunnel system below sea level. The emerald gaze met the fiery rage of his opponent's and then adopted a playful visage before using his aerial supremacy to execute a flip kick directed towards the sagacious savage's chin. Using this maneuver to escape his grip the Air Apparent dashed forward, and like a mirage faded from existence momentarily. Use of the air step placed him behind his opponent, Geijutsu Hoko drawn as he attempted to cut the man diagonally from the left shoulder to the right hip.

@the_last_arashikage: A hum followed a lost gaze as Milo contemplated the accessibility of the mask. Ishin himself had gone missing, Milo yet to receive information on his whereabouts. But he was sure he could find someone who did. The entire network of Cerebrum was hard wired into Milo's exoskeleton. Mere thought mustered a myriad of digital displays which began using his distinct neurological mutant detection system to scan the entire world. Passing from mutant to mutant with inhuman data processing capabilities the Tranquil knew that it was only a matter of time before he located, Yusuke Namikaze.

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tranquil:

Sorry, I'm just enjoying playing with Tony's feels in the other thread too much xD

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

superstay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shadow sits far away from the battle that took place on the beach. Relaxing on a bench, Shadow looked onward. He took off his suit jacket and lied it down on the empty bench seat beside him. The jacket slowly sunk into a puddle of ink, before slowly covering the whole bench. "Man, it still amazes me to see people with this much power. Those sound waves are so strong, they would have ripped up this bench, if I wouldn't have reinforced it." Shadow said watching the battle.

"Yeah, bro....Who needs action movies, when this happens ever-so-often." Shengs joyfully said while sitting high up, in a palm tree. Legs bents onto the branches, Sheng sat comfortably as he watched the battle. He held a deep wooden bowl full of tropical fruit. Filling his mouth with the fruit, He continued "I wonder how that feels. To be hit by a punch, that hard."

"Hmmm why don't you walk over there and annoy them. So you could find out..." Shadow suggested, looking up at the fighter.

"Ha ha, why don't you do it, since you can't die from it" Sheng retorted

d^_^b

Sky_Carmichael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

2nd Warning

You will be attacked on Sunday July 14

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

2nd Warning

You will be attacked on Sunday July 14

Hahaha, second? Where was the first?

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tranquil: No matter Pyro now has a date where he will come into RPG here. And defend :P