#1 Edited by Dark_Vengeance_ (14586 posts) - - Show Bio

The cameras were flashing like stars as the young billionaire stepped up to speak against the current U.S administration. It is news worthy for a young billionaire to call a press conference about politics in front of the Peak tower. "Thank you, thank you. Today I come here to speak against the tyrant who lives behind these walls, he claims to be the hero we need, yet he finds a way to conveniently silence anyone who questions his actions. Let's take the discredited reporter as an example; she was a good reporter with a stainless record until she finds evidence against Stark. Why would she attempt to use a doctored NSA document as evidence against him? It was evident that she would get caught. I believe Anthony Stark doctored the evidence against the reporter in order to stop any accusations and I will use all of my resources to find the truth. He pauses and makes a cold, serious face. "This isn't just about the truth, this about protecting our rights. He thinks that he can silence our voice through fear. Well I have stared at fear in the eye and made it blink, I am never afraid to fight for what's right and I will never be.”

#2 Posted by Myrmidon_ (5071 posts) - - Show Bio

It was NSA documents just for da record, part from that baddass.

Now, You are not afraid to fight? Let's go. Pick the location, we can rumble, as agreed :P

#3 Posted by Amaranth (8210 posts) - - Show Bio

Its heating up!

#4 Edited by Myrmidon_ (5071 posts) - - Show Bio

Its heating up!

Na, I am gona kill him soon. It's good.

#5 Posted by Urban_Ronin (9935 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Edited by Dark_Vengeance_ (14586 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Edited by AmazingAngel (4022 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx said:

@anthony_stark: we'll kill him soon

I didn't sign up to kill any superheroes, wait I didn't sign up at all......... Well he dies I'm out.

#9 Posted by Myrmidon_ (5071 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@amazingangel: "Kill" is a code word for 'put to sleep'

we the good guys

right, or wrong

#11 Posted by AmazingAngel (4022 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by Myrmidon_ (5071 posts) - - Show Bio

@amazingangel: Well, if he tries to kill me I will defend myself, but I will not use lethal force until lethal force is used against me.