Avatar image for the_crestfallen
The Crestfallen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By The Crestfallen

uuuuuuuhhhhh yeA.......people tend to bail out  here it seems...

Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Last_Guardian

another one? damn, man your busy...lol

The Crestfallen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By The Crestfallen

im trying to get noticed lol, but people keep bailing

Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Last_Guardian

well, I've never heard of Final Trigger..so idk..

but Sephirim is probably just not around today, he doesn't usually bail..i think..lol

The Crestfallen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By The Crestfallen

Yea ifinal trigger is my best friend lol, but idk,ive read some of sephs fights, and i havent found one that was recent, i hope he doesnt suck, because the past ones are sucky lol(no offense seph)

Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Last_Guardian

lol..i know he has a pretty good one as Genesis Archer..

The Crestfallen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By The Crestfallen
Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"lol..i know he has a pretty good one as Genesis Archer.."

huh?he has another account? ill check that out
Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Last_Guardian

yeah..lol..he has a bunch, but that's the only one i've seen him RPing with..

The Crestfallen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By The Crestfallen
damn.......i dunno if i could read this hope he doesnt do this in our fight

Archer had Just awaken From His Deep beautiful Slumber that made him Reluctant To climb out of Bed to start His Day. Archer Slept In his condo yesterday instead of sleeping at The Mobb Deep Headquarters. Yesterday He Had An Epic party Full Of many Variates  of liquor  That would have you Intoxicated Beyond Imagination. Archer Was Very Drunk Yesterday, he had no control over his action, Surprisingly he did not get into nay conflicts with anyone, the party was actaully more fun then animosity. Everyone danced to Classic 90's house music and danced unit there was no tomorrow, it was the best party that Archer has been in for a very long time.

Archer sat up  for a moment to gain Full consciousness, his head throbbed a sharp pain, his mouth was dry and had the pungency Of feces. he rubbed his face lazily, he wiped the eye crust that were at the end of his eye corners, he gave out a big yawn as he rose from his bed. He began to Fix his bed neatly making sure that the sheets were tucked in tighly before he headed into the bathroom. He examined his Large room Cockily, The room was filled with all types of Decorations and antiques, archer had  a picture of  hi and his ex wife Daniela  hanging over his bed post warmingly,The room was a Light shade of green, matching the color of The Eucalyptus Plant that rested on his wood oak  Cylinder table that was beside His bed. Archer had A large dresser horizontally away from his bed, he then had a telescope that aimed upwards out the window Into the sky.

Archer Opened his room door and headed down a narrow Corridor that was painted a Comfortable shade of brown, the walls of the corridor displayed many pictures of Archer, It showed all of the place he had visited in his past life. he then terminated in the middle of  The corridor to open a white wood door that lead into his Medium size bathroom. The bathroom was white tiled, filled with The aroma of fresh cut autumn flowers. He head towards the sink and stared at the horrific image of himself, his hair was Standing up as if he was shocked by and electrical device, his face was pale stained with dry saliva at the side of his lip. archer Began to tend to his general Hygienic deeds witch consisted of washing is face, brushing teeth, and showering.

After taking his Exhilarating shower acher headed to his small kitchen to get some food to eat, he checked hi fridge eagerly, there was nothing to eat, he began to feel a weary sensation that arose aggravation with in him. Archer knew he had to go to lexi's Coffeeshop, and he really did not want to go to that place ever again. Everytime he went into Lexi's shop some thing Bad happen to him

Flasback 1

Archer was Heading to Lexicats Nine  Lives Coffee shop for breakfast  Before Leaving to work. In Archers real life he is Called Moses Xavier and  is a bank teller In emiigrant bank. He headed through The glass doors of the coffee shop Craving for a Boston Cream Doughnut, along with Hazelnut black coffee.The coffee shop was filled with people, it  as he mazed through people Impatiently ,the line grew longer and longer. he Finally reached the line, but it was extremely long, it was so long that it curved its way towards the entrance of the shop. Moses then heard loud yelling  way in the front of the line, a Man dressed in Purple attire Was yelling at The Coffee shop Clerk. the man Looked like a lad back person , a ladies man.

The argument went on becoming more intense, Moses finally decided to confront the guy because he was Delaying the line,m  he tapped his shoulder gently with a large Untroubled smile. The man  Quickly turned towards Archer in a Vehement matter, Archer had a feeling this wasnt going to go very well at all. The man punched archer in the face So hard That the impact of the punch jerked moses head back makng him crash into a lady behind him, the onslaught wasnt over just yet the man Charged at the recuperating moses and kicked him Vigorously in the abdomen, making moses drop to the floor hugging his stomach.

The man the darted Of out of the Coffee shop Cursing angerly into the air, A women came towards archer and helped him stand up,his stomach ached from the fierce on expected kick,  Archer did not know why this happend, all he wanted to do was resolve the situation that the man had with the clerk.

Flashback 2

The day was going Easy, There was Nothing troublesome Occurring In the Nin Lives Coffeshop shop this morning. Ga Had stopped over at the Nine Lives Coffee Shop daily Before Starting off to work, He enjoyed the Aroma of fresh Coffee Grinds And Warm Pasturies that Filled the air. The Essence of the Shop was Most comfortable also, as soon as you walk into the shop You get a warm welcome from The owner of the shop lexicat, she would direct you to a nice dining table if you planned to eat your Breakfast at the shop. Today she placed Moses by a glossy window to Observe the Spectacular view of the Live city, Lexi always placed me by a window, she knew he loved to stare at the Busy pedestrians.

Usually archer went to the nine lives alone, he was accompanied by one of his Closet Co-workers Elizabeth Anderson, her Refined beauty was Indescribable. She had Elegant Peach scented Blonde hair that ran down her semi arched back like A pony's tail,  Her face was fair and redden with beautiful almond shaped green eyes that would have you mesmerized, her hips were perfectly arched in like bottle. Her personality was one of a kind , she enjoyed Listening to Pantera and  Megadeth, Her favorite Movie was American Psycho, and she thought that Angelina Jolee Was Gorgeous. Archer Admired These things about her because he was quite similar to her.

Archer invited her to The Nine Lives  when he was preparing himself for work this morning, he liked her and urged to get to know her over some steaming hot cup of Hazelnut Supreme coffee. He always talked to her at work, but he never really paid any attention to her, he noticed that she flirts with him periodically,but he then take a shot at the opportunities to charm her with his sweet Luxurious words"as he might call it". The Night before When Archer  Laid in his bed staring into the wall in  Blankness, he began to contemplate about elizabeth, it resulted in him developing a sense Of Physical and Mental attraction to her. So he planned this breakfast as a date.

They sat at the table awaiting there orders patiently, At first archer felt akward because their was a sheer silence at the table, he did not know what to say. At the thought of feeling pathetic and shy his gut gnarled up into a knot causing him to feel nausea and weakness. the Silence was finally broken after 5 seconds of clueless conjured Giggles. The soft Congruous Tone of Elizabeth spoke to Archer making The ice that stiffened him melt immediately

So Moses? Do you have a Girlfriend or wife at home? She said with a curious Hopeful look on her face

A A frigid Sensation traveled down my Spine making the moisture in my mouth evaporate, My forehead began to perspire Light Cold sweat, His lips trembled in fear, its been long since archers been in a relationship with a woman, hes only been with one woman his whole life, and she didnt really treat him like an average woman would treat someone. Archer developed the sudden urge to get up and walk out of the Clear glass doors of lexi's shop, and he did with the Most Bs excuse that someone could state.

Ummm yeah Look at the time? i have to head back home i forgot my Arr''...i mean wallet! YEA WALLET!, on my dresser....well uh? SEE YA!!

Archer marched out of the coffeehouse bumping into an old woman who happened to have been carrying a hot cup of coffee, he shouldered her so hard that her coffee fell on the floor. The old woman sore in anger as she Darted to walk towards Archer angerly, the lady slipped on the hot coffee and  landed on her chin with her rear sticking up into the air. You could her the echoes Of elizabeths laughs as Archer walks out of the shop. The old lady tood up slowly and went over towards the table where elizabeth sat, She raised her hand and swung  a devastating slap towards Elizabeths  Cheek making her face jerk to the right forcefully

Present

Archer Reminiscence about his Embarrassing situations that had occurred In The coffeshop, he decided To go to a regular Neighborhood deli and get some food from there. he soon headed back into his room to Put some clothes on, since it wasn't a working day for him , he decied to Put on one of his Luxurious Outfits that he had Purchased from A custom store Called Zori Le Tankin. The outfit had cost him over 1600 Dollars, It consisted of a Refined Button down white Collar shirt Which had his Name crested in A soft gold On the back of his shirt,He had White Slacks with the Sticthings formed from Gold, And he and had a white Golf Style hat. He also Has White Gucci Shies That Had diamonds going aro.und the rim of his shoes. Archer Threw On his Clothes Angerily and left His home forgetting to lock His door and headed down stairs to get some breakfast before work.

Archer walked out side rushngly and headed into the parking garage To get his black Honda civic that he loved dearly. The garage was hollow echoing g the footsteps of anything that walked into it,The Cement blocks gave a boring look to he setting making Archer reluctant to get His car. Archer finally Reached his automobile, he withdrew his keys and stuck it into the key hole and unlocked his car, he entered his car with a large lazy sigh and ignited his car and slammed the car door forcefully. He drove off out of the garage and Stopped fro a moment because a old lady was walking pass in front of him, as the old walked pass, archer turned popped in  Soilworks Hit Figure Number Five and began to Play Departure Plan. He began to Bob his head gently to the melodic music that he enjoyed listening to everyday.The old lady cleared his path, archer began to pull out of the garage into the balck tar street, as he drove into the roda The Phophorus sun Beamed In His Face Brightly , it made his eyes ache a little because of the dark setting he rested in before.

Archer drove Down Franklin Street  singing the lyrics to his favorite song Departure plan" You  got  to Fight with me, Cause youre so Vulnerable(me), No Need For Sympathy Nowww, yet So Admirable"As he sang along with the song he felt a rush travel through his veins making Him Bob vevn Harder To the Amping music. He drove around the city for about an hour before Spotting a Local Deli, he Double parked In front Of 2 cars and hopped out of the car Excitedly, he ran towards the deli which was at the corner of The block. The store Was small and compact, he went To the store clerkand ordered A hazelnut Coffee with No decaf, and a Bacon egg and cheese sandwich. Finally archer felt  sense of satisfaction that nothing happend to him this morning so far.

Archer Drove his car back to his garage and headed back into his home relieved that nothing happened to him. it was ime for him to head to work. he sat down for a mmoment to enjoy his delicious breakfast, he was eager to eat Hisbacon egg and cheese, he craved it  as he drove in his car towards the Store. as he finished off the last bit of his coffe he turned on the tv to look at the traffic. what The F**k he yelled as The anchorwoman announced an accident on 72 street. Looks like im going to have  take the train..he mumbled to himself. he walked out his home once more To head to Penn station  for a meeting In nevada.

archer walked to The terminal of The Train station, it was crowded  with people seeking to get to thier destination's, he became tense as he glared at the Ticketing booth that was surrounded by an irritated mob of people, you could her the animosity within thier voices as they stood around The ticket machine impatiently"Just f**king awesome angry mob of ticket fiends" he Mumbled under his voice In ire. Archer  Shuffled through his pockets to pull out a pack of Malboro Cigarettes, there was a pack of matches placed between the protective Plastic of the pack, he took it out and stuck the match with the natural force Of Kinetic energy supplying him with fire to light his cigarette which rested between his lips. he walked over to The crowded mob area and began to rush through the mob towards the ticket machine,people Complained but was shut up immidiately  by the fury that rested in Moses glances.

He soon reached the ticket Booth and some Stocky fiar skinned man was taking as long as he wanted to get his ticket, Ga tapped his shoulder with his index and middle finger softy "He dude...your kinda taking to long with you ticket, its like you ate beans and went to take a hour long sh!t bro"Archer said apathetically the man turn his bulgy head over his shoulder slightly to get a look at Moses with his Oval black shaded eyes." i dont give to Sh!ts about how long im taking i'll ta....UGH!!!" archer through a vicious left hook to The mans waist sending him crashing into the Ticket Machine and then falling to the floor gasping for air. Punches to the waist Knocks the wind out of your Opponents since your lungs is in that area, archer knew well. He glared at the man as he hugged his waist in pain"stupid Bastard"He said with a chuckle, as he looked at the man Cockily he heard the mechanic sound of the ticket machine, he looked at the ticket machine to see a ticket sticking out of the slot , archer took it from the slot and read it"oh just the ticket i needed round trip ticket to new york city, train arrives at  9:45" he said mentally, he glanced at his Rolex to see it was 9:43.OH SH!T!!

Archer charged through the mob of people that surrounded him and headed south for the B23 train witch took him to new york city, Penn station, he chucked as fast as he could , running down Hollow Corridors, Until he finally reached the train witch got at the station as soon as he reached the platform Moses hopped in the third car gasping for air from the exertion of the Run, he sat down in a one seatable cushioned chair and took his ipod out from the side pocket of His tree bark brown leather book bag, he put on the earphones as the train departed from the platform out into the Beautiful grass terrain, for this type of event , He Played the song Im Blurry From puddle of mud. He could picture a scene going on as he stared out the glistening window into the fiery illumination that emitted the sky. the train headed over a narrow patch of land that was surrounded by Boundless Cerulean waters that reaked of moss. Archer dazed of to the next song that played, it was called Circle from slipknot, the melody of the song was so tranquil that it put arcgher to sleep with its Congruous Music

7 hours later

Archer walked off the train slugihly, but then is apalled by the scene .It was a relatively Beautiful Night  In the city, The stars emitted the  Emitted the dark sky altering The original color of the sky To a Gloomy Indigo Color,  The Dim Luminous moon Provided Low moon light for the Lively City, The Wind gust rubbed Against archers face gently Like a Baby's soft touch. The Scent of damp Cement Filled the atmosphere from Early showers,The sky scrappers illuminated the city with Phosphorous  Colored Lights that attracted Tourist. The Cars And Pedestrians  Created an Uncongrous Tune That Echoed  throughout all of of the city.

Ga stood in the middle of the street in stupefaction, he had not seen nevada in the nigth , it was beautiful, he went and sat on a benh to enjoy the view of the city before heading to his hotel to rest

Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Last_Guardian

2,862 words..not too shabby...it just seems he capitalizes everything and forgets some commas..but other than, it's good..

The Crestfallen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By The Crestfallen
Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"2,862 words..not too shabby...it just seems he capitalizes everything and forgets some commas..but other than, it's good.."

does everyone write that much? is there a record of long post or something?lol
Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Last_Guardian

nah, that's a pretty long post compared to others...

my longest has been around 2,800, myself...they rarely go over 2,000

Some people measure quality in the length of their posts, so they strive to write as much as possible, but sometimes a long post actually makes sense and has to be long to properly describe everything...

Sephirim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#14  Edited By Sephirim

sorry man, cant post right now, doing some stuff for the upcoming thanks giving, just stop by to tell you that  cya

Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Last_Guardian

hey Seph

can't wait for Thanksgiving dinner..lol

The Crestfallen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By The Crestfallen
Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"nah, that's a pretty long post compared to others...

Some people measure quality in the length of their posts, so they strive to write as much as possible, but sometimes a long post actually makes sense and has to be long to properly describe everything..."
well i read it, it did have some grammical errors, but it was interesting to read, but idk if im going to write 2,000 words, my hands would fade away lol

@seph: alrite mna, just make sure you finsh this fight with me bfore you leave the vine , seriously! lol
Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Last_Guardian
The Crestfallen said:
"Obi Wan Kenobi! said:

Some people measure quality in the length of their posts, so they strive to write as much as possible, but sometimes a long post actually makes sense and has to be long to properly describe everything..."
well i read it, it did have some grammical errors, but it was interesting to read, but idk if im going to write 2,000 words, my hands would fade away lol
that's alright, with writing it's about quality not quantity...just make sure you say everything have to say...
The Crestfallen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By The Crestfallen
Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"The Crestfallen said:
"Obi Wan Kenobi! said:

that's alright, with writing it's about quality not quantity...just make sure you say everything have to say..."

yea i have n/p with that, Im a good writer,i make somme erors down the line but, i can write rpg w.e you call it here lol
Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Last_Guardian

cool..looking forward to reading some of your battles...again, good luck on the vine..

The Crestfallen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By The Crestfallen
Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"cool..looking forward to reading some of your battles...again, good luck on the vine.."

thanks man, well  g2g, it was nice talking to you bro, ill take your offer into consideration
Mutate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Mutate

lol ...

Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Last_Guardian
The Crestfallen said:
thanks man, well  g2g, it was nice talking to you bro, ill take your offer into consideration"
cool

Mutate
said:
"lol ..."
huh? O.o lol
Mutate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Mutate