The Blacklist: Final Goodbye

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Addams Estate - Gothic City (21 Hours Ago)

"Why are you here? Why aren't you in D.C. with your father? You know he needs your support." Her inquiries were increasingly irritating. Didn't she understand the trauma he felt so deeply? Her motherly concerns fell in comparison to the truths he had uncovered.

"Dammit Noah, I thought you were getting better. I thought with all the therapy sessions, you'd be cured! Dammit Noah. When are you going to grow up? Where did I go wrong? ---"

"Y-You're not m-my mother. You're not my blood." Noah shied away like an infant frightened by the possibility of punishment. He evaded her touch, discomforted by the idea of being consoled by blood not his own. "Stop it." He pulled at his hair, grinding his teeth, truthfully disturbed as she latched her arms around his waist.

"Baby please, you weren't suppose to know. You weren't suppose to find out. Your father, your real father....didn't believe the nest was meant for you. You were too bright....too good for that life. You were an angel." The Gothic Prince bit into his bottom lip, repulsed by the deceit that circumvented his entire existence.

"Get off me." She didn't listen, tightening her grip, vicing her offspring like a paranoid mother. "No, you don't get to be upset. You don't get to be my mother. Not now. Not after all this time." He heard her thoughts, conflicting thoughts, some emoting hefty regret whilst others echoed sins best left unsaid. Noah wanted to empathize with her, he wanted to understand the purpose to this petty game, but the neglect and abuse manifested by his parentage caused this interpersonal turmoil.

"I just wanted you to know that I understand why I've been such a disappointment. I haven't been a man. I haven't done anything worthwhile. I've been lead to believe I'm some progeny, but I'm just a cosmic joke." He chuckled an honest chuckle, bemused by his own sayings, even stroking his mother's hair with a playful intimacy. "That's going to change. I swear it so. Tomorrow....I begin anew."

"Baby, don't say that. I'm proud. I'm so proud. You're the man this family has always wanted. I-I may not have been the best mom. I-I know that, but I've always loved you." Her arms relinquishment and the momentary separation felt almost liberating. "You've helped so much with Addams Corp, especially since your father got elected." She's lying. She's lying through those tobacco stained teeth. End the suffering. End it now. "Wait what? What's tomorrow? Noah?"

"Shh. It's okay mom. It's okay. Everything's going to be okay, because you won't be around to see it."

-----------------------

Washington D.C. - Rally for Humanity (Now)

He hollers along the cooling winter breeze, enchanting the audience with his hatred and narrow minded idealism. It's almost alluring, the vibrato of his voice tempting the notion of suicide. He doesn't outright say it, but poetic euphemisms are enough to get a homo sapient weak in the knees.

"My father is the greatest asset to this nation's economic, employment, and growth as a society. We are combating terrorism in the best ways this government and its' subdivisions can possibly handle. However, my support for mutant kind does complicate things...especially considering my dad fathered one." He smiled, smugly raising his father's forearm upward with an instinctive telepathic command.

It's that punchline that causes a unanimous remembrance of my existence and how it plagued my father's initial running at presidency. Nothing says hypocrite like a human extremist with a mutant activist bastard. The hilarity is unbecoming. It's a shame I don't have my own reality show on E!

"I could say I hate my father. I mean he represents everything I despise, but I see the merit of jumping on the mutant hate band wagon. Which in turn is truly ironic considering your past. Wink, wink." His trademarked self-entitled demeanor prevails during a time of mental uncertainty, but the realization that there weren't any cameras dampened the fun in this little escapade.

"It really saddens me to see the lack of cameras. I guess my dad isn't as popular as he thought." He snidely mocked his forcefully paralytic father whilst telekinetically placing an anti-telepathic helmet onto his holy crown.

"Nevertheless, I've got a back up plan. Everyone. All two hundred and eighty-six attendees, please take out your highly priced phones and witness the first ever mutant assisted suicide." I'm sure Jack Kevorkian would be so jealous. "Now....die." Noah snapped his fingers in a poetic fashion, raising his head as if the heaven's shone down upon his greatness, so much so he considered taking a selfie. "They'll finally know my name." You've done well my little avatar....you've done me proud. To think this is just the beginning.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By The_Ghostshell
No Caption Provided

Operational multi-tasking had become an effortless conduction of hand movements and technological precision thanks to the recently injected MegaTrons. The revolutionary procedure performed by the technical titan Ellie Knightfall, had not only saved Jefferson's life in the aftermath of his fatalistic encounter with the deadly assassin, Mercenary, but the unparalleled biotechnic implementations had had a profound evolutionary effect on a number of genetic levels. None more exquisite then the removal and subsequent sentient adaptation of his nervous system. Now a fully formed and cognitive being capable of independent thought operating outside the Millennium Man's body yet tethered through a telepathic link.

Wearing a matching all white tactical field coat and mask, E.L.L.I.E (Externally Linked Life Induced Entity) smoothly walked through the steel halls of the President's secret task force's base, slipping into Jefferson's solitary room of interactive 3d holographic projections. His hands fluently shifting, altering, and recalibrating a plethora of informational data. Before his emotionless counterpart swam her arms through them all causing an instant dissipation of rippling illumination. "You need to see this." producing a light blue screen by pulling her hands apart. The visual display offering a disturbing look at a live feed of the first nationally televised mass murder. Spinning out his chair neglecting to directly speak to his lesser half, "Gather everything there is on the Addams family and link it to m" unable to finish his sentence before E.L.L.I.E. apathetically said, "Done."

- 8.9 minutes later -

"Seventeen minutes and three seconds ago Noah Addams coldly murdered two hundred and eighty-six Rally for Humanity attendees in Washington D.C."

the briefing room going dark as a life size projection of the event engulfed the area. Replaying the disturbing situation from a variety of angles with streams of subtle secondary information floating amongst the carnage. Names and personal information of those in attendance, times and dates, voice analyzes, etc.

"This is Noah Addams, yeah, that Noah Addams."

raising an open hand up off an executive table fabricating a holographic silhouette of Noah. Steams of notifying data sticking off the image like pegs, informing the team of intricate details pertaining to the mad mutant.

Lingeringly letting his fellow Blacklister absorb the situation while unassumingly maneuvering by Kurt, E.L.L.I.E. just as calmly standing by the only door, Cybertron placed a firm hand on Kurt's shoulder as the lights cute on. Swimming one of his infamous toothpicks back and forth, Jefferson inquired with an accusatory tone, "Whats he up to Kurt, huh? I mean you two are as close as brothers, right!?! Some would say closer"suspecting the Gothic hero of being part of whatever nefarious scheme the spoiled aristocrat had conjured up.

_Superstar_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

"Oooh..That's uhh..Not good.." Enz0 nervously gave his input, feeling the burden of taking Creep's physical place at the table. The tension was overfilled now, Jeff was yelling for once. The first true operation of the team was now in motion, a random attack was one thing, but this? It was mass murder, committed by one simple old money human being.

"If I..Uh..If I may. I suggest telepathic helmets perhaps, my files are extensive in the fact that Mr.Adams can kill let alone manipulate the minds of other humans. I mean..If we plan on intervening..The shielding.." Enz0 floated lower after stating his suggestion, waiting for his other comrades to bury it. "Oh and Kurt is not actually Noah's brother..But they do have a close relationship..No doubt he will be willing to regale us in his weaknesses..?"

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#4  Edited By Pyrogram

Kurt watched the screen in utter disbelief. His allies palm and questioning words were all but lost as the Gothic Knight's eyes fixated themselves upon the screen as though he was in some kind of mesmeric trance. Calmly turning his head as though he had not just witnessed an unmitigated massacre by somebody whom he had once deemed a brother, he looked at Pierce while curling his palms into two furious fists, his eyes glowed crimson red with rage, "He was like my brother..." his voice conveyed with an eerily cool manner, although his face, fists, and overall posture express something totally different, his entire demeanor showcased his want, need to bring Noah to justice.

Nodding, he issued the man an imperative command "Get the team ready, we're going to find and put a stop to whatever f*cked up scheme this fools gotten himself roped into this time" Kurt let out a tedious sigh as he started to walk away and ready himself to put an end to his illegitimate brothers murderous rampage...You always do this Noah, ALWAYS, your incessant need for attention has gone too far...I gave you the benefit of the doubt once in Gothic, not anymore..Kurt thought to himself, having lost his temper with his "Brother" once and for all. Walking to his store room and withdrawing a plethora of arrows and other weaponry, going to meet the man with or without the team.

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

After hearing the terribly news that happen in Washington many things went thought the cyborg swordsmen and one them is putting this mass murder away.He personal never knew Addams but heard about him from people who have know him after hearing what the small floating robot that was a part of creep talk about needing helmets that would block telepathic powers made Sawyer a little uneasy about the foe that they will have to face .The he heard Kurt talk about the event that happen and walk away to get his weapons no else.He never had a family to think of but knowing some very close and doing something like this had to be tough emotional.

The one eyed swordsmen was silent in his seat thinking about the situation that they will have to face as a team for the first time .This would be there moment of truth to see if they are ready to face a threat .Crossing his arms with his arms and with his sword right next to his seat seeing if they would get the call to face this threat.

Lioness_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Victoria watched appalled by the actions taking place. Over two hundred people were slain in the blink of an eye. "And people wonder why there's talk of registration?" The small soldier truly baffled by by the ignorance of man. And who could blame her, WMDs were not sold to 1 out of 10 people but it seemed like 1 out of 10 people had a power. How could there be established order with such outlandish dangers unhinged? "I won't spare him."

Lioness was just beginning to lay down her prejudices. Raised in Black Cell she had been conditioned to be a predator of such people. Having encountered a once friend of hers though she'd managed to see it wasn't black and white. Her composure dropped however seeing this snob take pride in such tasteless work. No strategy or style, grace or brilliance, just 'divine intervention' personified by someone she saw as an egotistic child.

Her work on her new suit was unfinished forcing Victoria to go with what she deemed an inferior model. Raising from her seat she slipped on a backpack. And with a press of a button her armor unraveled. Portable well constructed armor locking into position. "Telep is covered on my end no worries there. As for tips I suggest safeties off, terrorism should be met with extreme prejudice in my opinion." Her words ringing out over her final weapons checks.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

@closure: @enz0: @pyrogram: @lioness_: @shadowswordmaster:

Jefferson was beginning to doubt the Blacklist would survive as a team, or if it was even a team at all. More like a collection of randomly selected individuals tossed in a pot together and expected to gel. And they weren't. Each member was playing their cards so close to the chest that they werent playing any at all. With the exception of Pow, who hadnt been heard from in awhile, the All-American American had yet to see any of them take up the call and defend the nation they had been tasked to protect. He himself had willing sacrificed it all in a bloody and near fatal clash with the ruthless Mercenary. Attempting to prevent the White House from yet again fallen victim to a systematic assault. And not a single member outside the aforementioned Pow had bothered to get his back.

Disenfranchisement concealed beneath a cotton white mask hid the vexation permeating through the LAH's facial contortion, as the Emerald Archer instructed the team be prepped and ready. Eager to confront, for all intensive purposes, a brother gone mad.

No more then 20 or so minutes later, the landing thrusters of the teams state of the art jet announced their otherwise cloaked arrival."I cant get a solid reading. To much interference. Something, or one, has planned this out with methodical detail. We should proceed with caution, Noah is as unstable as it gets."

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I spent most of the flight checking my equipment. The upside to using multiple alien technologies is the raw power and resistance to most earth based countermeasures. The downside, is of course if something breaks down I was in trouble.

My shield was my main priority. A small buckler of Starktech it aided me in focusing my 'Void Shield', an alien technique I had learned from a Vel, a member of a race so advanced their technology is indistinguishable from magic. The end result was a hyper dense buckler that formed the core of my energy shield.

Luckily it was a robust and durable technology. After a moments tinkering I dropped the energy effect and hung the black and white disk on my back.

My gauss pistol was next; Peacekeeper technology that had been modified by Vel it provided astounding firepower in a lightweight package. Multiple types of ammo gave it an impressive versatility and thanks to its Illean modifications it could never run out of ammunition or energy.

Last were my graviton gauntlets. Constructed from the graviton maces of several Imperium robots they doubled the force of my strikes. Not an insignificant advantage, and particularly effective when wielding my shield.

As we disembarked from the jet I could not help but feel some tingle of.. disappointment. As government teams went this one was well funded and completely dysfunctional. There was zero comradary, no sense of a shared purpose and no feeling of belonging. This was not a team. It was just a collection of individuals. It could have been more, but it was enough. All we really needed was warm bodies to throw at problems. Half of this collection of criminals and renegades was expendable anyway.

_Superstar_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@closure: @enz0: @pyrogram: @lioness_: @shadowswordmaster:

Jefferson was beginning to doubt the Blacklist would survive as a team, or if it was even a team at all. More like a collection of randomly selected individuals tossed in a pot together and expected to gel. And they weren't. Each member was playing their cards so close to the chest that they werent playing any at all. With the exception of Pow, who hadnt been heard from in awhile, the All-American American had yet to see any of them take up the call and defend the nation they had been tasked to protect. He himself had willing sacrificed it all in a bloody and near fatal clash with the ruthless Mercenary. Attempting to prevent the White House from yet again fallen victim to a systematic assault. And not a single member outside the aforementioned Pow had bothered to get his back.

Disenfranchisement concealed beneath a cotton white mask hid the vexation permeating through the LAH's facial contortion, as the Emerald Archer instructed the team be prepped and ready. Eager to confront, for all intensive purposes, a brother gone mad.

No more then 20 or so minutes later, the landing thrusters of the teams state of the art jet announced their otherwise cloaked arrival.

"I cant get a solid reading. To much interference. Something, or one, has planned this out with methodical detail. We should proceed with caution, Noah is as unstable as it gets."

The ever so chipper Enz0 floated out of the jet, instantly giving out feeds, scans and data to the other team member. "W-Wooow..Oh dear this is serious. Isn't it?" The worried bot flexed his digital brow while following closely behind Jefferson. "Pulled a file on Noah Addams and the video that was uploaded...Well you saw for yourself! This is going to be tricky.."

Enz0 floated over Jefferson's shoulder with a raised brow. "What do you need me to do, boss? Can I call you boss? Sorta felt natural you know?"

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

On the way to there drop off the one eyed swordsmen check his adamantium armor for any cracks that he may of miss the first time around.Sawyer looked around seeing his teammates checking there equipment for the upcoming fight that will decide if this team of misfits can really be a team .He hope that they will accomplish this task with minimum damage to themselves and around them.

The cybernetic swordsmen checked his blade making sure that it is still sharp.His that he had from the start of his know life so far was sharp enough to cut tank armor like it was butter.He heard a lot of things about Noah but with a team that is assemble here in Sawyer's mind he knows that they can take him down.

Hearing some talking between the fearless leader of Blacklist and the floating robot which was part of Creep in some way.The conversation was about Noah's ability and made Sawyer wonder about something.Can you confuse a person with psychic abilities ?Sawyer wonder about it for a minute.

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11  Edited By Legacy_

Republic of Venezuela

Royal Corridor: Twenty-four hours ago
Royal Corridor: Twenty-four hours ago

"I hope you'll excuse the tardiness of my call." Poison slipped off the tongue and still he emitted this affable aura. "I just couldn't withhold the excitement another night." He contently sipped on a glass of Chateau Lafite, a fine wine obtained from a time traveling servant, and he basked in the ambiance of this sweet escape as his comrade adjusted her posture beneath stylistically purchased sheets.

"I'm not one for complaints, but I've been in quite the predicament as of late." He haughtily laughed, noticing the irony pertaining to his emotionally fueled vessel. "From minds erases to finding out who my real daddy is. My life is like an episode of Jerry Springer; thankfully no one's pregnant." He placed his glass firmly beside a dimly lit lamp, leaning forward, and clasping his hands together.

"You're Supreme Chancellor is in trouble. My plans to infiltrate the infrastructure of the United States government, although successful, have become increasingly dull. My fake father has pushed me outward, my drunken mother has forced the responsibility of Addams Corp onto my lap, and that pathetic sac of flesh known as Stark acts as if I want to be his protege." He begrudgingly sighed upon having a sudden self-actualization of Noah's life becoming an endless loop of nothingness.

"Now I'm here. I've called for your help. America intends to eradicate our species and my hypocritical father leads their revolution against our kind." In a brief moment of uncharacteristic admiration the metaphysical manifestation of death peered through yellow eyes and onto a heavenly designed femme fatale. "Do not speak to Shiho. Do not speak to Eli; my brother mustn't know just yet." He rose from his stationary position, telekinetically twirling a helmet torn off the presumably deceased, former supreme.

"I hope you help me. Your country depends on it." He crawled onto the bed, his repugnant actions excused by decades of telepathic abuse. "How do we do this?" He rhetorically questioned, smiling as she pondered his plan of action. "It's simple my dearest @614azrael. I intend to draw attention toward myself. I'm sure Stark will send some falsely patriotic heroes in my direction and when they arrive to my locale I'll get creative." His sinister grin didn't elicit any emotion but enticement. He inched closer to her seemingly arousing lips (Shinigami hadn't a single care for coitus), snidely teasing intimacy like a true manipulative entity.

"While I deal with whatever scoundrels come my way....you'll be at an American locale of your choice. If they don't give us what we want then their country will pay the price." His pearly whites glistened with uncanny exuberance, a spot on portrayal of Mister Addams' signature optimistic vanity when it came to getting things he very much desired. "Now, how about we get things started off with a---"

Rally for Humanity

"---bang!" Noah made his way through a graveyard of mutant hating souls, apathetic to their contorted positions and abrupt departure from the land of the living. "I wonder if anyone knows....?" He spoke out loud, wondering if his still alive, albeit slightly mind controlled father would muster some sort of dimwitted response. "Come on! Dad, I'm going to do something really important for once in my damn life." His voice echoed with the demonic vibrato of Shinigami, causing an outflow of fearful tears and death wishes.

"We're going to have a drink. Father and son time in an empty bar. Vice president and the prodigal son. We'll call it loner's club or something. Although I'm sure we'll have company eventually." His wide range of emotional responses promotes his lack of mental stability, switching from depression to humorous fun to the devil's favorite demon. "At least I hope so."

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By 614azrael

Previously the crimson elite had announced her paranoia of America. In time it seamed obvious that the laws on those beyond mortal limits would come. The issue however was nearly any registration would compromise freedoms. Nobody cared however VZ had fallen into an illusion of security. Do to this ignorance the nuclear duchess sought to further master her powers. And in time it came.

By storing energy in her body she could amplify her own physical capabilities to a degree. More importantly it amplified the natural force of the explosion she could make. The ability also turned Azrayne's skin blue. Radiation so thick in her veins it caused lumina toon.

The fact that the woman of mass destruction the WMD if you will, was evidently in Closure's room and on his bed was simple. These rooms retained privacy any office or meeting room would be compromised. She sat on the bed because it was comfortable and only a fool would try and tell her what she could and couldn't do. She was a living atomic bomb, a modern Ares. A god amongst mortals. The flirtatious nature of the Supreme mattered little to her. As petty as his life story was and as hungry for attention he appeared a simple fact remained. He had Venezuela and the mutant society in mind and that was what Azrael sought to protect.

DC Washington Memorial

There was no way the nation would let this relic fall. Azra went in on this plan knowing she wouldn't destroy it. Why did she do this? Because it meant they had a nation eating out of their hands. As the radiant blue skinned mutant approached the monument local news was quick to zoom on her.

"Good evening. I happen to be an active nuclear bomb, failure to meet my demands will result in ruin. Cooperation or extinction I humbly request you make a choice."