Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

@anthony_stark: "More then adequate Mr. President. Thank you." lowering his head for a moment before continuing. "Sir, I...understand the the warranted focus on Cassius. The seemingly undeniable facts support if nothing else, an investigation probe. But I'm hopeful the inquiring begins and ends there?" unsettled by the possibility of his oldest friend, Ellie, being labeled as potential threat. Or worse, an enemy of the state.

Anthony_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#154  Edited By Anthony_Stark

@last_american_hero:

"If, and only if, the Knightfall harbors anything which could infer he is an enemy of the state, it would be reckless to end an investigation, sadly, the Knightfalls have seen their fair share of tragedy recently," he faked an unhappy sigh, "With the destruction of Kamelot, and the death of Quintus...But the facts remain, if Cassius is found to be a threat to the state, it is my duty as well as yours, to bring him to justice" Stark adamantly stated...."Do we have a problem, Mister Pierce?"

@lady_liberty (You want me handing out those Pardons like there're sweets :P)

Receiving the requested presidential Pardon brought about an unsure set of emotions about the newly elected President. Finding himself a place to sit down, requesting Horizon to bring up a file on Antonia through his HUD, his eyes scanning through her information as it was brought up on screen...Sighing, Stark was finding it hard to come to a conclusion. She had worked for the Knightfalls...But Liberty, she was trusted. Removing the feed from his HUD, having come to a conclusion. "Pardon granted for Miss Antonia Dain" and just like that, she was released from "The Rock" and all private records purged, save for his own stores.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_pow_:

Kurt ignored the comment and stormed forwards with an angry pace, seeing POW had incited somewhat of an unexpected response, midst the anger and rage, was confusion. "Why are you on this team?" he asked with a tense tone, trying to hold back the urge to attack the man. Kurt's balled fists were noticeably starting to glow red, subtle, but noticeable. But no violent action had been undertaken, yet.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthony_stark: His only concern resting with Ellie's well being, the need or lack there off, in bringing Cassius to justice mattered little. If at all. "No sir, no problem. I'd just hate to see the entire family suffer for the short comings of one individual is all."

Anthony_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By Anthony_Stark

@last_american_hero:

"Unless the entire family are at fault, only Cassius would be detained" He falsely nodded, harboring a deep, yet undisclosed hate for the Knightfalls. "The family has suffered enough, Cassius is the only Knightfall whom we have quarrel with".

Avatar image for ellie_knightfall
Ellie_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does anybody actually believe that? :P

Avatar image for valerie_huntington
Valerie_Huntington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want to see the Knightfalls pull some White House Down shit...except actually get away with it lol

Lucifer_Elohim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: "In case you didn't notice, genius? I was arrested by those M.H.A bastards..Stark has me on the 'work as a government bitch and get released' program. What about you Olive? Get bored of making muggers shit there pants?" POW laughed while sinking back into his defensive goon attitude, trying to separate his thoughts as Higgins and as POW.

Finally finished with his gauntlets, the padded menace slipped them on over his gloved hands. Instantly whirring with energy.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By Pyrogram
Avatar image for ellie_knightfall
Ellie_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want to see the Knightfalls pull some White House Down shit...except actually get away with it lol

You and me both <__<

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By Pyrogram

@_pow_:

"Some kid was calling himself your name...Acting as a second "POW"...I nearly killed him" Kurt admitted, "Any idea who'd wanna fake to be you?" The Archer folded his arms, trying to see if that kid really did have any connection with POW, and unknown to him, Higgins.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthony_stark: Naively and visibly relieved, Cybertron flashed a game winning smile. "Now thats whats up....sir." quickly catching himself. Offering the Commander and Chief a brief tour of the grounds. Showing off what the bold benefactor's secret funds had allowed the team to equip the state of the art facility with. Including the All-American American's Odyssey Dawn MK1 prototype based off the intricate design of the Force Division 9 models. "Its not ready yet, but when it is, she's going to be a beast." he proudly proclaimed, slipping a trademark toothpick between his lips. A habit he had picked up at the TOPGUN academy.

Lucifer_Elohim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: Terry was his nephew indeed, but there was no way that Higgins was going to put that together. Instead he simply chuckled that someone, a kid, went out there using POW. "Oh so you're a kid killer? Wouldn't be surprised..I'm sure Creep would get a kick out of that."

The goon shivered, just the thought of that decrepit phantom was unsettling. "Ahh well. I wont kill ya if you don't try anything stupid."

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They'd turn on eachother first.

Anthony_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@last_american_hero:

Following along with the mans tour and feeling good that his funds and efforts had been put to good use and not wasted, curiously looking at the Odyssey Dawn MK1 armor, "Hmm," he murmured to himself, trying to establish what made that suit special, compare the usual FD9 models. "What are it's special capacities, what make it any different from the other suits?" obviously excluding the authentic differences, "Or is it just a paint-job?" He jestingly smirked.

_Nexus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can I set something up where I join the tram officially when I get back from vacation

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthony_stark: Chuckling before giving the suit a nice thump, "Ah, sadly its just a shell right now sir. But I'll get it operational before to long." an avid tinkerer, Jefferson was a skilled engineer in his own right. And coupled with his close friendship with the Technosaures, Ellie Knightfall, the Odyssey Dawn promised to be a dazzlingly innovative masterpiece. At least for a week or two.

Aeron_Glyndwr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

so, what's good to watch on the TV at this place?

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aeron_Glyndwr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aeron_Glyndwr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@last_american_hero: That wasn't a joke, that was legit,considering that I said good and you said Kim K :D

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aeron_glyndwr: You just sent it to me and said you loved it lol The joke was in the irony silly :P

Aeron_Glyndwr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By Aeron_Glyndwr

Falls asleep

Avatar image for erinys_draconis
Erinys_Draconis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aeron_Glyndwr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for erinys_draconis
Erinys_Draconis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@ellie_knightfall said:

@valerie_huntington said:

You and me both <__<

Take a few seats =P

Lioness_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Countless news articles and books covered the table. Articles on mutant genetics, sound/acoustic weaponization, technological innovations, and of course terrorism. On the table was also a small but obviously top of the line laptop. The computer constantly looping camera feed of DC and recording along with analyzing the events. The sky was clear and blue no blowing winds to disturb the studying soldier of royal blood. Victoria Lionfang standing no taller then 5'3 looked more like a military general in her chair on the porch, then most War Vets in an office. Her tanktop and ponytailed hair allowed a fair amount of her scars to be shown, each worn with pride. "Whatever happened to protesting assaulting the White House was stupid." The half British half American soldier remarked to herself.

Epitaph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meadow Red Reservation, South Dakota

His eyes curiously haze over the distant sunrise as his sword crisply glazes across the tops of the assorted wildflowers that surrounds him, it's edge slowly but surely shredding the violet and crimson pedals and stems like a horizontal guillotine fall in slow motion. The wind blows softly across the surface of his cased body creating a haunting sound that only he can hear from the inside of his metallic helmet. He moves his arms and raises his edged weapon briefly before boldly but slowly diving his weapon into the air in front of him, signaling that he is intuited with the elements that surround him and thus ready to begin his training for the day.

A single gunshot rings from behind the Abornazine warrior but before it's echo can reach the ears of the assassin it's projectile is already deflected with a quick flick of his wrist and a swift meeting of his blade. His composure is steady and his posture doubtless. Soon, a flurry of gunshots ring from all around the warrior coming from every direction including the bladed turf below his feet. From the flowers he once deprived of life to the artificial tress that surround him, nothing appears to be sacred or nonthreatening to the warrior in this false Eden. His feet graciously sways across the lush canvas as his sword distorts and warps into an abstract twister of precision. By the time the smoke clears and the noise ceases the agile assassin is already in a respectable pose of victory. Once again he salutes his weapon and readies his frame, preparing himself for the second barrage of carnage to come his way.

~

"Is he ready?" A tall slender figure dressed in an elegant ivory suit whispers from behind a glass wall, his eyes still dead-set on the assassin and the surrounding arboretum that he is training in.

"More than he'll ever be, sir." Another man, this one more lanky and less composed, excitedly responds from behind the cover of his clip board and horn-rimmed eye glasses.

"I want him in the field immediately. Start with some basic routine drills and then work your way up. I want daily updates on his progress and notify the rest of the board as well." The slender man calmly speaks before turning his direction towards the exit. He stops in his tracks and finalizes one final thing before leaving for good.

"If we're to make a move now we need to make sure all of our pieces are in set and ready for play. It's not everyday that the world is introduced to a new breed of soldier. We have perfected the artificial mutant and it's only a matter of time before Project Monarch Butterfly is deemed a success. Expect nothing but prepare for everything."

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#184 Feral Nova  Moderator

O_o I'm actually scared....

Avatar image for cassius_knightfall
Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valerie_huntington said:

They'd turn on eachother first.

You wish man. Take a seat and watch the show.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for aleksei_andreinov
Aleksei_Andreinov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So I'm a threat huh?

Loading Video...

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#189  Edited By shanana

Sweetness on a Stick

OOOOOOOOOOOOh GAMBLER, this is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Amazing. I am in AWE at your Magnificent OP creating...er abilities!

XD

Ziah_Darksong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By Pyrogram
Ziah_Darksong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By Ziah_Darksong
Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MasterMouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OOOOOO000000OOOOOoooo0000---oooohhhh.....
SOUNDS LIKE A CHALLENGE.

Ziah_Darksong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By Ziah_Darksong

@pyrogram: Technically yes. :3 You up for that? You man enough? >:D

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By Pyrogram

@ziah_darksong: And if you kill me, you commit genocide too :P The stakes are raised!

Ziah_Darksong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: Yeah but you are unworthy and should have been stamped out long ago. :3

Aeron_Glyndwr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers