The black tribunal (CVNU team invitation )

ZexionStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ZexionStorm
No Caption Provided

Balance

A cloaked figure stood upon a a black tower, a microphone-like broadcasting item before him. "The universe in its primordial state was pure havoc and chaos. There was no evil nor good, simply the universe going through natural events with no intervention. It was completely balanced and equal. Darkness had no dominion over light, nor vice versa. It was perfect.

Then it happened. Intelligent life came to be and with that came intelligent life with powers. They interfered, upset the perfect balance that had remained unchanged for millennia. Now we rise against those people. Everyone that dares tip the scale in favor of good. We are, THE BLACK TRIBUNAL"

The black tribunal

The figure started emanating a purple-like aura and his voice grew with emphasis. "As the black tribunal, we will destroy every last being who dares tip the natural balance that the universe previously up-holded. This includes all so called heroes, who oppose the beautiful havoc we so graciously try and give to the universe. "

No Caption Provided

The Black Tribunal base their operations on the dark side of a moon located near the planet Necron.Created by Zexion, the base is funded by his own planets resources.

Utilizing an unknown technology the base cloaked and made entirely invisible.

The fortress, while massive seems even more-so in the interior. For there are an seemingly infinite number of rooms and apartments inside that stretch on forever. This was done purposely as to trap and contain any intruders that may bypass its invisibility.

For an actual member of the tribunal, there are certain key-words that cause the fortress itself to transport them to either their own chambers, fully customized and tailored to fit the specific being, or to the All Seeing Office, the room where most operations are planned and meetings are held.

All Seeing Office

No Caption Provided

The all seeing Office. A room dedicated for the sole purpose of planning missions and operations. In it sit a massive row of chairs all around a big monitor emitting a strange energy.

The use for this monitor is that it can peer anywhere in the universe without the beings in the area being spied on aware. How this is accomplished is unknown, with the only explanation Zexion presenting is "Teleportation Technology." Like-wise the monitor also allows for instant teleportation to any destination with only a thought if being stood upon. The only trick is that if there are multiple beings on it, they must all think of the same place, or risk being thrown into limbo.

Members

Currently only Zexion.

Rules

• CVNU rules all apply here.
  • Obviously this team is geared towards the more powerful beings. To qualify, at the bare minimum you should be able to reasonably fight a superman level character on even grounds.
  • God modding is a no-no.
  • While the team is not directly good or evil, it does lean towards more malevolence, So only evil or neutral characters and anything in-between.
  • Have fun.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

You should ideally finish writing a thread before posting it, some helpful advice :P

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: How do you know he is not finished ?

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

@ownagepants: Because he says so, if you'd read it lol

wip = work/writing in progress

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: Oh yeah that is what wip means I totally knew that .

ZexionStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram said:

You should ideally finish writing a thread before posting it, some helpful advice :P

Gah okay man thanks.

Avatar image for just_an_average_man
Just_an_average_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram said:

Gah okay man thanks.

Yah. Good thing I like to do. Is save it to microsoft word when I'm not finished with something. I think it actually saves the format and everything too.

ZexionStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

After 2 months of forgetting about this, I finally decided to finish it.

Now taking members

weARElegion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By weARElegion

Hello, may I join with weARElegion (Death incarnate gone rogue), Grigori Rasputine (Necromancer/servant of Ogdru Jahad, Grizelda (witch from snow white)..... which would fit best ? you decide and I'll use.

@zexionstorm

ZexionStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wearelegion: Grigori would probably fit best.

But before I decide;

Can I have a quick description of both?

weARElegion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By weARElegion

@zexionstorm: of Grigori and whom?

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/rpg-9/character-intro-grigori-rasputine-1627569/

ZexionStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ZexionStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers