The Big Bad (News)

_Superstar_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By _Superstar_

First off, just wanted to thank everyone fore the views and comments on my first, five part story arc of "The Big Bad." It's the most effort I have put into a character and I think it has greatly paid off! :D

With the conclusion of the first arc (which will be readable in a complete single blog I will just be posting on my page shortly) I wont be starting the next arc till this Monday coming up. On either Friday or Saturday I will be posting a .1 blog that takes place between the two arcs, a one shot that focuses on the flying monkey Harper. The plot revolving around how he fits in with the usual suspects of the Fabled world.

Next arc will have Bill in an investigation around Wonderland, filled with the expected madness from down the rabbit hole. With Bill's Big bad wolf persona established in the first arc, there will be alot more human form in this one, alot of focus on why Bill isn't just in his true wolf form at all times.

So yes, no blogs today ( D:) but a brand new arc on Monday and a one shot sometime in the next two days! (:D). And once more, very appreciative of anybody giving the series a read, so views are always goof fuel to keep writing things like this ^_^

No Caption Provided

_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By _Glacier_

We should thank you for such amazing reads, mate, not the opposite =)

Will keep an eye out for them. I know I never comment, but that doesn't means I never read it. So I want you to know that Bill rules.

MasterMouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_nobody_ said:

We should thank you for such amazing reads, mate, not the opposite =)

Will keep an eye out for them. I know I never comment, but that doesn't means I never read it. So I want you to know that Bill rules.

This X2

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for dark_vengeance_
Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Dark_Vengeance_

You've been doing a spectacular job. You deserve the attention.

superstay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Antonia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers