#1 Posted by Captain_Beyond (55 posts) - - Show Bio

Power.

We all possess our own power, some more than others. Me? Well, that's a whole different story... My name is... Heck I don't even know. I don't know much about myself to be honest. Woke up in a shithole with some creep staring at me across the room, ramblin' about something even I couldn't understand. After that, everything I can remember is pretty much bloody-- I mean blurry. Anyway I moved on, decided to go to the "Big City", so exciting. Got myself a name, crappy apartment, everything was going great... Until I thought that wrapping myself in a Goddamn flag was such a good idea.

Captain Beyond

I guess one could say that I stand out from others/most people. I like the feeling of it, gives me a reason to think I have a good reason to do what I do... Helping people.

I do what I can where I can. If someone told me that I had a purpose like they do on those unwatchable-- whatever movies, I guess the path that I'm currently on would be the answer. I don't want to go into it, hell I don't even want to remember it in 20 years, all I can say is that me, what I am is something different. Something... Beyond.

#2 Edited by Captain_Beyond (55 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll go into this a bit/lot more tomorrow... Tired right now...

#3 Posted by Crowman (435 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice stuff bruth.

#4 Posted by ranra (312 posts) - - Show Bio

This sounds pretty spectacular.

#5 Posted by Surkit (11079 posts) - - Show Bio

Great setup

#6 Edited by Temporal_Guardian (317 posts) - - Show Bio

More flying bricks, true blues and powerhouses to break the monotony of morally ambiguous street level assassins is always welcome.

#7 Posted by superstay (9622 posts) - - Show Bio

I already like him

d^_^b

#8 Posted by Captain_Beyond (55 posts) - - Show Bio

I am literally sending out a distress call.

Anyone that can rock a cape, if you can hear me, where are you? :P

#9 Posted by ranra (312 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't exactly rock a cape, but I can rock the super-secret workshop.

#10 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14586 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by Captain_Beyond (55 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14586 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by Captain_Beyond (55 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkknightdetective: The end of Top Gun...? Nvm,

What I MEANT to say was - wanna be my BFF in crime (I'm trying here dude)?

#14 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14586 posts) - - Show Bio

@captain_beyond: When you said maverick and Iceman I thought you meant the comic book characters. But yeah sure.

#15 Posted by warlock360 (27916 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by Maximizer (96 posts) - - Show Bio