#1 Posted by The Arcryns (72 posts) - - Show Bio

The Arcryns have now become a group for mercenaries and renegades brought together under one specific code. "We do what we want, When we want, get the job done under any circumstances, We are mercenaries, hunters, renegades, and by God there will be blood!".

#2 Posted by Vertigo Legend (280 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchild says:

"The Arcryns says:
"The Arcryns have now become a group for mercenaries and renegades brought together under one specific code. "We do what we want, When we want, get the job done under any circumstances, We are mercenaries, hunters, renegades, and by God there will be blood!"."
Dont u mean Renegade as in one since ur a one man group at the current moment"

true but just listing possibilities.

#3 Posted by Darkchild (40547 posts) - - Show Bio

The Arcryns says:

"The Arcryns have now become a group for mercenaries and renegades brought together under one specific code. "We do what we want, When we want, get the job done under any circumstances, We are mercenaries, hunters, renegades, and by God there will be blood!"."

Dont u mean Renegade as in one since ur a one man group at the current moment

#4 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Best battle cry ever.

#5 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10075 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"Best battle cry *ever*."

Sparda e should bring back the Mercenaries and put them under my new group expand our roster and power.

#6 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Akira Overdrive says:

"Sparda says:

Sparda e should bring back the Mercenaries and put them under my new group expand our roster and power."

We didn't have anyone on the Mercs but Power Kid, lol. You mean as another front for recruits?

#7 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10075 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"Akira Overdrive says:
"Sparda says:

Sparda e should bring back the Mercenaries and put them under my new group expand our roster and power."

We didn't have anyone on the Mercs but Power Kid, lol. You mean as another front for recruits?"

Yes.

#8 Posted by Vertigo Legend (280 posts) - - Show Bio

i'd join

#9 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10075 posts) - - Show Bio

Well then join.

#10 Posted by Vertigo Legend (280 posts) - - Show Bio

where's the group?

#11 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10075 posts) - - Show Bio

Under the Ultimates..check the team page.

#12 Posted by Vertigo Legend (280 posts) - - Show Bio

hmmm... maaybe i'll just mind my own business so i dont think i'll be joining

#13 Posted by Constantine (16044 posts) - - Show Bio

whats the point VL u would just be killed in an instant by the HFC........and all other teams, of course.

#14 Posted by Vertigo Legend (280 posts) - - Show Bio

lol i'm not fighting the HFC, and the other groups wont fight me because, i'm very Elusive.

#15 Posted by Phoenix God (389 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn VL. You can't even type a couple words on any thread without being attacked. Must suck to be you...You must have ticked some people off at one point or another...

H

#16 Posted by Vertigo Legend (280 posts) - - Show Bio

Phoenix God says:

"Damn VL. You can't even type a couple words on any thread without being attacked. Must suck to be you...You must have ticked some people off at one point or another... H"

yea, and so i must stay in the shadows so the Arcryns wont be functioning again.

#17 Posted by Constantine (16044 posts) - - Show Bio

Vertigo Legend says:

"Phoenix God says:
"Damn VL. You can't even type a couple words on any thread without being attacked. Must suck to be you...You must have ticked some people off at one point or another... H"

yea, and so i must stay in the shadows so the Arcryns wont be functioning again."

good

#18 Posted by Vertigo Legend (280 posts) - - Show Bio

they are the past, the roughnecks are the future

#19 Posted by Nighthunter (28561 posts) - - Show Bio

Vertigo Legend says:

"they are the past, the roughnecks are the future"

actually the ultimates are the future

#20 Posted by Vertigo Legend (280 posts) - - Show Bio

Not one team is the future, i must admit the ultimates are the team to side with if survival of your own personal being is important to you. So we have no need to fight each other and i die by the many hands of your team Nighthunter

#21 Posted by Constantine (16044 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter says:

"Vertigo Legend says:
"they are the past, the roughnecks are the future"

actually the ultimates are the future"

actually HFC re the future, past and present.

#22 Posted by Constantine (16044 posts) - - Show Bio

there is no way the ultimates will be the future.

#23 Posted by Vertigo Legend (280 posts) - - Show Bio

Tehn who constantine?

#24 Posted by Constantine (16044 posts) - - Show Bio

i see it either VV or HFC

#25 Posted by Vertigo Legend (280 posts) - - Show Bio

whoa there, the HFC's time is comming to an end, we need a new ruling group over the vine and i dont care if its the VV, any of the hero's groups or Santa Claus' biker elves!

#26 Posted by Constantine (16044 posts) - - Show Bio

Vertigo Legend says:

"whoa there, the HFC's time is comming to an end, we need a new ruling group over the vine and i dont care if its the VV, any of the hero's groups or Santa Claus' biker elves!"

from what i know the ruling groups always an evil one except twice.....once it was NAO when i first joined and around 100 days ago NAO ruled again.

#27 Posted by Vertigo Legend (280 posts) - - Show Bio

hmmm wow i guess, but lets just say that the HFC's time is over and a new group must take over to stop the sacryness of the Hellfire Club

#28 Posted by Constantine (16044 posts) - - Show Bio

Vertigo Legend says:

"hmmm wow i guess, but lets just say that the HFC's time is over and a new group must take over to stop *the sacryness of the Hellfire Club*"

it would most likely be VV

#29 Posted by Vertigo Legend (280 posts) - - Show Bio

good, i like mags, he should be the ruling tyrant.

#30 Posted by Constantine (16044 posts) - - Show Bio

its happened loads of times.

#31 Posted by Vertigo Legend (280 posts) - - Show Bio

i can tell, but i like the old days where i was an inhuman, where i was Elusive, where the HFC was gone, where the Arcryns were gone, where i was just brand new.

#32 Posted by Constantine (16044 posts) - - Show Bio

Vertigo Legend says:

"i can tell, but i like the old days where i was an inhuman, where i was Elusive, where the HFC was gone, where the Arcryns were gone, where i was just brand new."

the HFC have been around ages.

#33 Posted by Vertigo Legend (280 posts) - - Show Bio

i know but they did break off for a little while at the time i was new.

#34 Posted by Constantine (16044 posts) - - Show Bio

Vertigo Legend says:

"i know but they did break off for a little while at the time i was new."

yeah