The Arch, and Sword

ADAM-0000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ADAM-0000

It was mid day in France, the season brought with it a small breeze. The city was alive with action and motion. Adam was suprised by the city's livelyness. The smell of concret was great but the smell of winter was greater. Adam turned left waiting for his apointment at 2 sharp. After all this was the reason Adam was in Europe to begin with. He knew only the life an assassin and not the rich pleasures of life as an ordinary. To Adam that was only a dream from the start Adam was groomed to become tghe ultimate assassin one with no equal in strength and speed. And to him this was another mission to prove that point he was a weapon nothing more and nothing less. And as such he knew the art of deceit Adam normally wore a black skin tight bio armor that from first impressions appeared to be skin tight black rubber. The armor was sleeveless as that feature made transformations easier on the suit allowing it not to be torn apart no matter how big or small the identity he assumed. As Adam sat down on a bench assuming the identity of an older man. For two reasons the first would be no one would suspect him in that form the second was that should anyone attack him in that persona the people around him would defend him thinking they are protecting a helpless old man when in fact protecting a red serpent in disguise. Suddenly the clocks in the area began to ring marking the next hour, now 2 pm."Excellent its time." ADam said with a grinn on his wrinkly face.

Espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Espada

Masses of huddled people scurried across the Parisian streets, eager to go about their business and return home. Some of these people were out simply to pick an item up from the extensive shopping district, or to see the sights, and at least one couple was out for a stroll to enjoy the sheer romance of the beautiful city, unaware of its bloody history, or that its foundations were built on a mountain of corpses. One man was different from the rest of these people: He was a part of that history. As he made his way through the streets toward his destination, cutting through the crisp air like a knife, not one person bothered to notice him. No matter how he dressed, or what demeanour he carried, Diego had always been good at moving around unnoticed. Even now, clad in his white, button up, shirt, simple black pants, and long, flowing black jacket, he moved towards L’Arc De Defence like a phantom.

The Spaniard had received the call only a night before. Someone had sent him a message via scrambler radio about a job they wanted done. The time and place for their meeting was set, but no more information than that was provided. Diego was well aware that this meeting was most likely to be an attempt on his life, but on the outside chance that it was a legitimate hit he decided it would be best to go. The assassin wasn’t totally unprepared, though. Within the folds of his jacket was concealed his Vibracks Blade, a desert eagle, and a combat shotgun, both firearms containing adamantium armour-piercing rounds, and his street clothes concealed the body armour that he so often wore in times of combat. Espada also felt it would be wise to make special “preparations”, in case things were to become that problematic.

A clock in the distance struck two pm, as Diego gazed up at the impressive structure of concrete, steel, and glass. It was true monument to modern architecture, and he would have marvelled at it longer if the time had allowed. But as things stood he was due to meet his potential employer, and it was always a good idea to be on time. Sadly, the man he had spoken to had not specified what who to look for. The Spaniard’s dark eyes scanned the people as they went to and fro, eventually resting on what appeared to be a wrinkled, old man sitting along on a bench ten metres from the stairs up to the massive structure. The gentleman was well aged, jolly looking, wizened, and with a slight hunch in his back. Almost anyone would see this and not give it a second glance, but Diego could tell what no one else could. The way this man moved, breathed, turned his head, even twitched screamed that he was a much younger man; the disguise convincing, but not perfect.

Ducking into the crowd, Espada made his way in a roundabout manner towards the deceiver, coming just outside the corner of his vision and taking a seat next to him.He spoke in a low, neutral voice, almost a whisper, without turning his head or giving any notion that he was speaking at all.

“I know you are the one that contacted me. I also know that this will happen in one of two ways.” He pause here to ensure the man would hear what he was about to say. “There is the slim chance that the job you mentioned is real. If this is the case, then you will give me the details, I will do what you hire me for, and you will pay. The more likely outcome is that this is a half-baked attempt on my life. If this is the case, then I assure you that you will not live to hear the clock chime three.” He paused once more before finishing, this time to let it sink in. “Your move.” Diego leaned back on the bench, feigning relaxation when in actuality every muscle in his body was tensed and ready to react at the first sign of an attack. His right hand slid on its own down to the handle of the handgun hanging in its side holster, thumbing back the hammer, while his left hand prepared to reach for his sword at the first need.

ADAM-0000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ADAM-0000

"Oh my"  said the  assassin wearing the body of an old man "It appears youve seen through my visage." "Oh well as to be expected from an SS rank assasin such as yourself." The oldman grinned, suddenly he began to speak only this time with the voice of a much younger man with a much colder demeaner. "Was it my killing intent that gave me away spy?" "Or perhaps it was the disguise either way its irrevelant." "Why is that?" asked the Spainyard, "Because your corpse iis going to paint these rodas of grey into red." The old man held his left hand up the spanyard was quick to react to this readying himself by grabbing hold of his sword should the old man attempt anything Espada would be ready. To Espada's suprise the man did not pull out any form of weaponry instead he began to speak "This place is way to crowded for a battle between Godzilla and Mothera dont you think?" "Lets lighten the mood a little shall we." With those words the old man snapped his fingers right on triger a series of explosions began on the Arch which made the area well known to to tourist. Reducing the piece of history to rubble cuasing many to flee in panic. The main explosion let out a large gust of wind picking up with it all the dust and smoke from the explosion. As the explosion bewgan to consume the area the last thing the Spainyard saw of the old man was him grinning as having already one. The Spainyard used both his hands to cover his eyes preventing any dust from entering them. When the dust of the explosion subsided no longer was there an old man standing in front of Espada, but instead a young 20 year old looking man with spiked black hair a grin straight, a grin straight from the diary of a madman, and cold purple eyes whose murderous intent rivaled that found in the devil. The man seemed calm a feet only gained through years of experience in combat. He wore a tight sleevless unifrom completely black from the chest to the toes. The Man's skin tone was pale as having been robbed of its humanity, A distinctive trait that could give this man the lead role in a horror movie. "Allow me to reintroduce myself," said the man with confidence "My name is Adam and Ill be you death dealer today." Adam said with a sarcastic smile over his face. Adam lowered himself forward as if preparing to strike. "Lets see how many times you can kill me." Spoke Adamnow more confident then ever. "How many times it takes you abomination." spoke the Spainyard. "Good" Adam said after which he lunged at the Spainyard at full speed keepng his arms behind him to help increase both his speed and momentum. As Adam ran towards Espada his lower arms began to turn black a side effect of effecting the atomic bond of the carbon found within his body. As he continued to run towards Espada, the Spainyard began to fire using both hands with modded high end pistols. This did little effect to Adam as he ran in a zig zag forward movement to prevent from being shot finally aproaching the Spainyard he lunged with his left hand. Only to make a 360 degree turn sidesteping before the punch connected. Giving Adam an opening behind the Spainyard to use his right hand to inflict damage on the assassins spine.