\The Animus Evo: An American Milestone Seminar/ Part 1

Avatar image for deactivated-5a4aaebccd120
deactivated-5a4aaebccd120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

"Welcome!" A rip roar of applause fill the colosseum dome home to the Patriots football team. The stage is outfitted with invisible layers of shielding to prevent attack after the announcement was made on social media that the President himself, in his former style as Animus Corporations CEO, would be hosting an unveilig event.

"I am honored to be able to speak to you all in such a personal capacity...the American people, the people I love!" Beer enhances the decibel level of the plastered crowd of Bostonians as a wave begins of cheers and rising bodies.

"Now, this is not an event used to be melancholy over the losses we've suffered, and they were many of course. But no. This is an event to celebrate our future, the lessons we have learned from our past, and what I as your President intend to do here, now, tonight, to move us forward. So let's begin."

Rolling across the stage with the aid of a remote control on the arm of his chair, connected as well to a slideshow remote control, Thomas moves to the left as a screen shoots from the stadium ceiling to cast a three dimension image of a pie chart. "In our society we stand as a whole at...32% mutant and growing" A slice of the pie bounces out and jumps to the side, "34% human, and 34% Metahuman. It's not hard to see that we silently, then obviously became the minority in this country. The average human being is wildly outpowered. It fills many of you with...Fear? If fills you with...Uncertainty? It makes you feel a need to lash out and strike before you are struck. This in turn makes the mutants and metas feel the same. It is a cycle of kegs and fuses waiting for one match at ay given time."

The pie chart divides quickly, then shatters together leaving a digital crumble of colors that turn to pixelated dust and blow away.

"Which is why I have developed a solution. One that will move us all into equal footing. One that will eliminate the minority and form a cohesive full majority. I present to you all for the very first time-"

The Animus Evo
The Animus Evo

"You look at this device and you say to yourself. Ok, it looks nice, stylish. But why is it such a big deal? I'll tell you. But first you were all made aware this would be an interactive seminar, so if you'll please reach under your seats and pull out the items beneath them. Congratulations...you are the first human beings to own an Evo. Do as seen above please"

Very simple.
Very simple.

"Now open your A-phone. Download an app that has just gone live named "Evo: Lucian" Thomas waits for a few minutes, pacing the stage and observing the crowd. "Now raise your hands, and I will pick five of you to demonstrate the device for the rest of the crowd. Yes...You...you...you two together, are you a couple? Perfect come up...and, you."

A boy no older than twelve, a skinny woman and a lanky boyfriend, a retiree, and a member of the security team for the stadium come up to the stage, stepping through the protective bubble. of course, they were vetted before this seminar even began.

"Now open the application and wait for my signal. Sir, how old are you? " Thomas says pointing to the retiree, an older black man with a culdesac of salt and pepper hair, "65 years young, Mr.President. Feel like I'm twenty though aheh!" He says with a nervous laughter that was jovial and filled with youthful naivety

"Let's see how true that is. Press the dial on your Evo. Start up your application....when we return from intermission."

Embargo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The A phone.!!! I need to get one just because lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@embargo: Buy an Evo and get the A-phone 40% off ;)

Avatar image for agent_sarah_castillo
Agent_Sarah_Castillo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

O_o I got a bad feeling about this... but I also secretly have a mighty need for one...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent_sarah_castillo said:

O_o I got a bad feeling about this... but I also secretly have a mighty need for one...

I am officially the CV steve jobs.

omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

(Mutant gonna get killz?)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for raysh_al_shaytan
Raysh_Al_Shaytan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol evo-lucian

nice word play

Avatar image for deactivated-60322c75112c3
deactivated-60322c75112c3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL nice.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll just put part 2 in here. Won't be too long.

Vocal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Has my curiosity

_Grifter_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm....

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Too much time has been spent trying to slow progression, to immobilize the future. Such actions are fleeting, and as self harming as attempting to tackle a speeding train. With the Evo, we break down those barriers. With the Evo, we move forward together. The man beside me who's name I learned on break is Wilmer Douglas, will now demonstrate exactly what we are bringing to the table. Go ahead Mr.Douglas." Thomas says sliding his chair backwards to give the elderly man room to display himself to the world.

"Ah-Ahright. Ahem, um...Lucian..."

"Hello Wilmer." A calm Australian male voice responds.

The colosseum quiets as the participants watch with bated breath, waiting for the revelation of this hyped device on the edge of their seats "Activate my Evo."

The older black gentleman closes his eyes, and takes a deep breath. "Activate my Evo."

The phone's screen glows a Christmas green, as the Evo watch syncs to the phone "Activating, your Evolution."

The watch flashes yellow light and sound of exploding ash like an old timey camera. It took Wilmer off guard but then he just shielded his eyes and started trying to take it off.

"It's just a fcking rape whistle for your wrist!" Some random in the crowd yells, throwing his watch down at the field. Others start to follow his lead as boo's rise like a tsunami ready to turn this event into a wash out.

Then Wilmer drops to his knees. His arms begin to bulge like they had been cut open and stuffed with muscle, the skin tightening to a baby smooth texture, the flash from the watch now emitting from within his body, across his entire form eradicating the elderly man and replacing him with a young powerhouse.

"Aaaaaaaah!!!!!!"

The others on stage begin to quickly step towards him to pull off his watch

"No! Don't, he has to ride it out the first time! If you stop the process he could be hurt...this is just a necessary side effect " Thomas says holding his hand up to them. "Wilmer....Wilmer! Focus on my voice. Your feeling the pain subside...the process it almost complete...tell us what it's like."

"Nnh! It's...I'm better...I feel, better. Not like that but...I mean I feel...I feel like I'm twenty again. But strong as all hell! I...!" He rises from his knees, his shirt tatters revealing a perfectly sculpted ebony figure beneath. "I feel...""evolved!"

Thomas wheels ver and slams into Wilmer's leg, and the newly built monolith doesn't even notice it. The President raises the watched wrist of his demonstrator and yells into his microphone "evolved!"

"evolved!"

OOC

This is the first major policy change in Animus's term as president. I'll be making a white house thread with the full layout of this application in the OP. For now it's IC in beta, it will go full live when the OP does. Think of it like the Vine's equivalent of Obama care.

Health and risk security for the average working class American (in a super powered world).

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump. want to make sure this gets the right amount of exposure.

TheFlashFire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Makes me want to actually make the Mcstorm industries HQ thread

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheFlashFire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By TheFlashFire

@_animus_: Basically a thread listing info about Mcstorm industries, its products, business and possibly expand into more things.

Procrastination though

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theflashfire: Ah cool.

Starting small helps. Just make a title, put udner constrution in the body and build on it while it's in the back pages every once and a while, then boom. mcstorm industries.

TheFlashFire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers