Avatar image for vine_prodigies_2_0
Vine Prodigies 2.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

First RPG for the VIne Prodigies 2.0

This rpg is about your first day at the academy...

How did you get here? why are you here? Who are you? explain all of this and more.. give us an insight into you as a student, professor etc.. interact with other members of the team, form bonds, find your place in the school.

The school is a large castle on an island, the only way to get there is via a boat on the island, you can take your car on the boat.

It will start with MR and end with her.

Everyone do just one post.. a big one.. who are you etc.. describe yourself.. you all know what to do.

After this we have a big one coming..

RULES

NO GOD MODDING!!

decent posts people.

and have fun ^_^

lady_redhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By lady_redhead

It had finally arrived. It was the first day of school and she was totally unprepared, running threw the castle she tripped over a bag lying near the rubies common room and cursed as she bumped her toe, picking up the bag and throwing it at the door she cursed. Rushing up to her office she flew past Feral and Obi, waving at them as they carried the Diamonds enrolment list out to the front door she called out after them.

"ill be out there in a second, ive misplaced one of the rubies enrolment forms"

Rushing up to her office she flung the door open and raced over to the desk, whipping threw the piles of paperwork she found the Contessas enrolment and slipped it into the rubies folder. Sweeping back out of the office she ran straight into Constantine.

"good just the man i was lookign for, here" handing him the folder she kissed him on the cheek and flew past him back to her chambers, calling out after her "ill be down there in a second, dont forget you have to handle the rubies until Kiara returns from her trip"

Once she was in her chambers she looked in the mirror, the 16yr old body was in perfect shape as always, only her eyes showed her age. The emerald green flashed as she straightened her hair and her dress. "its ok" she whispered to the mirror "you can do this you know you can" Her fear was maddening, she was ready for this, the last place and destroyed her in every way, but she was back better than ever, with a new love and a new lease on life, she was ready for this. It was time to move her life back out of the shadows and into the light.

Many had questioned her running this place and she knew there was no explaining, it was simply something she had to do. Her life was destroyed at a  young age and she wanted somewhere deep inside her, to help other teenagers not go through what she had gone through. She wanted to help them, to teach and guide and protect them. Jake was puzzled by all of this, but he loved her and supported her. He had built a lot of the common rooms and with the help of some friends she had created a wonderful home for her school. Final Arrow had built the protection aroudn the school and nothing could penetrate it without her knowledge or consent. Everything was in order and it was time to get the ball rolling, she knew enrolments would continue but it was the first day so others would have to come late.
Straightening her shoulders she opened the door to their room and headed down the stairs, it was time to meet the students in the main hall.

The main hall was massive a dome of a room wiht a giant leadlight skylight, beaming colours across the smooth stone floor, the large wooden doors of the castle were open and the moonlight shone threw as the students and professors milled in the area. The rubies stood with Con, their eyes glaring at the diamonds, hate oozed out of thier eyes and she knew she would have to pull them up more often than not, Rina smiled at her mum and took her hand as Gwen walked past, she hugged her daughter and turned to the Opals her eyes landing on Gloom who held the enrolment sheet and was talking to Teddy Lupin the head boy. Next she turned towards Obi and Feral who were busy with Nate and Nessa trying to herd the Diamonds into their area, the sheet in Ferals hands was scorched around the edges and she suppressed a giggle as she thought how stressed Feral must be.

standing at the doors she waved to Christopher as he rumbled past carrying a carcas over his shoulder, she turned to the room and waited for them all to quiten down.

"good evening students and welcome to your first day at the Academy I am Gwen your headmistress most of you know me and i will be speaking to those that dont soon but for now its time to get settled in, your Professors have all checked you in and soon you will be taken to your common rooms. When you are all settled, come down to the dining hall and enjoy your first night together. Before you head off though there are a couple of things you need to know. We are all in seperate teams yes, but the academy is for you all to come together and work to get your skills honed and your heads full"

a soft ripple of laughter wafted over the students and she could see Rina wince at the bad joke.

"During your time here you will meet new peopel who think differently from you, but i tell you know, if i see any bad behaviour, any fighting i will expel you instantly. This is a place to learn and grow not a place to let old battles brew. Now saying that you are all welcome and you are all honoured to be here, so go get set up and meet us down in the dining hall, a great feast awaits you before your first day of classes, your uniforms will be ready for you in your common rooms, each team has their own insignia on the lapel of the jacket."

smiling she let her professors take over as she wondered over to Rina who was talkign to Con, as he pulled the studetns up to the Rubies common room she grabbed Rinas hand.

"honey, keep them in check wont you for you mum?"  Rina just rolled her eyes with a wink and followed the others off too the common room.

sighing deep she laughed to herself and shut the great wooden doors.

it had begun

Avatar image for deactivated-6030568ceeb29
deactivated-6030568ceeb29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

YAwn...... After a few seconds of moaning and groaning maya finally awoke from the bed She looked over to see that her Alarm clock was at 6:30 which means she had about 30 miniutes to get up,eat,get washed up, and then get dressed. She wasn’t really the type to rush, so she went into her bathroom and turned the shower on,The steam filled the bathroom with a grey ominous fog. When she got out she she blow dried her hair quickly and then put on her deoterant,check herself for lumps, brushed her teeth and combed her hair straight. She then  got dressed, putting on a white shirt and a plaid skirt, the traditional "school girl uniform" she slipped her socks and shoes. This was the night she was finally going to escape from the orphanage, She smiled with excitement she quickly packed her bags and, waited until the Dark, And then left the house headed for the bus that would Take her closes to The island where her school was located. She looked around the busy streets and waited until she saw no one, and then finally she took off into the air on her way to the island. The island was a large one with a Castle fixated in the foreground, Maya landed on the lawn and made her way into the castle, the breeze from the surrounding waters shot mist into her face, which was usually a good sign. She walked in looking at the stone floor and the huge Dome-like structure, her knees began to shaky with excitement. Maya was lead by some people into an area as some other kids where lead to another area, she took a seat at the table amongst the other kids and began chatting with a few.

The environment was very welcoming, Soon a women began to speak, "good evening students and welcome to your first day at the Academy I am Gwen your headmistress most of you know me and i will be speaking to those that dont soon but for now its time to get settled in, your Professors have all checked you in and soon you will be taken to your common rooms. When you are all settled, come down to the dining hall and enjoy your first night together. Before you head off though there are a couple of things you need to know. We are all in seperate teams yes, but the academy is for you all to come together and work to get your skills honed and your heads full" Maya looked around in excitement trying to see if there was anyone like her…meaning a psychic, but she couldn’t find anyone. The women spoke again. ""During your time here you will meet new people who think differently from you, but i tell you know, if i see any bad behavior, any fighting i will expel you instantly. This is a place to learn and grow not a place to let old battles brew. Now saying that you are all welcome and you are all honored to be here, so go get set up and meet us down in the dining hall, a great feast awaits you before your first day of classes. Maya at first couldn’t believe her ears his was a school for honing skills; she didn’t know that even the bad children got taught too. She shook it off and continued chatting with her peers. She was already a well known hero in the Solace Province on the far side of the comicvine city, but she was an amateur, she wanted to be recognized as the Offical City hero, and to do that she was going to have to make the grades for it.

Ex Machina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Ex Machina

A smart looking black car swept up the gravel drive that led from the ferry quay to the school gates, the shadows from the overhanging branches of the trees playing across its perfectly finished surface. Inside there were two men, besides the driver, although the second was barely more than a kid. Ryan sat quietly in his dark hoodie, his yellow eyes staring out of the window at the place where he was to be imprisoned. Oh sure, they didn't call it a prison, but that didn't change the facts. He was to be at the school against his will as an attempt to correct his more criminal urges. The government wasn't going to let a fearsome intelligence such as his go to waste, it was too much of a potential asset. The two homeland security agents wore mirrored sunglasses, making their faces impossible to read, but it was obvious that they had relaxed since getting onto the island. No doubt there were enough security features to prevent Ryan's escape that they felt there was no need to maintain a high alert.

The car pulled up and both men got out, eyes sweeping the area for a possible threat. They only took a moment,but Ryan noticed it. The men were Veritas trained and so by association government agents. They were probably using this opportunity to gather as much intelligence about the school as possible to add to the files back at the headquarters, but that wasn't Ryan's problem. Slowly he climbed out and proffered his wrists. With a sigh the first agent undid his cuffs while the second fetched his bag from the trunk. Ryan smirked and turned to walk up the steps of the building. It was annoying being here, but he might as well relax for a few days before escaping. If Veritas had been able to catch him he must be below his game and so could use a rest.

A solid grip appeared on his shoulder and span him forcefully around. Ryan cried out in surprise and struggled against it, but the agent was too strong. Wordlessly they clapped a tracking device on him around his wrist, it was a thin metal band that was held tightly around his limb. Just by looking at it Ryan knew it wasn't going to come off easy. Grinning at his obvious surprise the two agents climbed back into their car and left, leaving the young thief all alone out the front of the school. For not the last time he cursed at having been caught in the federal reserve and trudged up the steps into the school.

"Good evening students and welcome to your first day at the Academy I am Gwen your headmistress most of you know me and i will be speaking to those that don't soon but for now its time to get settled in, your Professors have all checked you in and soon you will be taken to your common rooms. When you are all settled, come down to the dining hall and enjoy your first night together. Before you head off though there are a couple of things you need to know. We are all in separate teams yes, but the academy is for you all to come together and work to get your skills honed and your heads full. During your time here you will meet new people who think differently from you, but i tell you know, if i see any bad behavior, any fighting i will expel you instantly. This is a place to learn and grow not a place to let old battles brew. Now saying that you are all welcome and you are all honored to be here, so go get set up and meet us down in the dining hall, a great feast awaits you before your first day of classes."

Ryan listened to the speech in silence, brooding in the background of the hall. As the redheaded vampire finished he strolled up to who he presumed was his professor. A slender woman, with raven black hair and eyes that looked like they had been carved of obsidian. She was slender, with pale skin which contrasted sharply with her clothes. If forced to classify her Ryan would have used the word goth. He smiled slightly and noted that she was quite attractive, but in an off hand kind of way. He was at the school against his will, but it was better than jail time and he doubted that hitting on his professors would be looked on kindly. He mumbled a greeting and stuffed his hands in his pockets, attempting to look unimportant as he glanced around, taking the measure of everyone in the room. Catching sight of Des, an old friend of his, he winked roguishly and grinned. Maybe this place wouldn't be so bad after all.

Jake Malcom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Jake Malcom
A glowing green light shines from the rooftop of the acadmey, Jake paces up top to roof. One of his undead Frank sitting and just listening

"Three centuries and you'd think I would have done something productive in my sodding life. Something that would cool this over an make it easier, hell no. Being a figure as a Assistant Headmaster was something I do very well think throws a kink into the machine I call Jacob Malcoms life." Jake pulls a cig from his pocket an snapping his finger lights it with a bit of necro, he turns and the undead is looking at the cig and then to Jake "Shut the bloody hell up, I know she said no smoking but were on top of the sodding roof its out of the school." Frank chuckles silently as he stares at the nervous wreck. "I mean come on VAMPIRE, why the sodding hell would I be the main person a child none the less a teenager comes to for advice much less school related stuff." Jake looks up at the sun an screams "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" He looks down at Frank "Alright feeling a bit better." lighting another cigarette he kneels down an hangs his legs over the ledge.

Looking down at the kids coming into the school he watches, he knows a few of them. The teachers are bolting around and this slightly amuzes Jake "This is just something new for this old vampire. I built the place you would think Id be ready for the end part. But I have never been well with children, and since these ones can talk back I am more than sure Im going to get in trouble. You know me String(Frank) I dont take to bull very good and it comes out,But there is the fact that in training we can unload onto the students. So thats a thought to remember, If any of the little buggers piss me off take em to the training room and beat the snot out of them." he chuckles looking over to Frank who isnt smiling just glaring "Oh shut up, you know it was funny. Killjoy" Jake takes the last drag of his cig and jumps down landing right in front of a straggler scaring the absolute snot out of the kid. The student stands up and brushes himself off  "Your suppose to be somewhere Ferro" the student nods and makes his way to his destination. Jake can hear Gwens voice somewhere in the acadamy but he wont kill her moment and appear he makes his way up to his office.

Jakes Office

The door reads Asst. Headmaster Jake Malcom. All In bold and Jake chuckles at the label covering the T in Asst and chuckling at what it reads. He can even hear her words right now "You will never grow up will you." Jake shakes his head saying no to the thought answering her. He walks into the office and looking around he smiles at how he set up "Sentimental fool they call me....No im just full of myself." pictures of himself from over the centuries litter the walls. Pictures of Gwen in her beauty sit directly in front of his desk above the doorway. He sits down and actually does what a headmaster should do, go through papers he finds Ferro's papers and reads through them again. Then he sets it back into the desk drawer and makes his way out of his office and her scent fills the air. He snaps his fingers and reappears next to a redhead but it was not Gwen "Oh bugger, Sorry Desria thought you were your mother." Jake backs away slowly with a smile on his face the bolts. He makes his way to Gwen, shes making her way back to her office. He wraps his arms around her "You did great my love." kissing her neck he unwraps his arms and lets her turn around. "I will be in my office as well my love, I want to look over Ferro's papers more." And with that he heads back to his office.
Christella May

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Christella May

Christella was a blue blood.  Her family lineage could be traced back to the first landings in America.  The May’s came over with a few of anything.  They moved down south, eventually settling in Louisiana, establishing deep southern roots.  As generations of the May’s came forth, their small shipping business had turned into a fortune.  But the May’s weren’t just a family of privilege, the first of them to settle in America came fleeing religious persecution, or so most people believe.  The May’s came for a complete and total different reason.   They had a long line of Dark Arts.  All types of power’s, gifts and curses, ran through their family.  It had gotten out that their family was gifted in those areas.  Well when the boat to America, came The May’s signed up fairly quickly. Not all of them inherited gifts some passed the gene and were simply regular, while some were most powerful.

John and Solstice May where her parents names.  John was the rightful heir to the May shipping line.  He was expected to take part in what the males of the family did; he was to manage the company like his forefathers.  Although, John didn’t feel as if the Shipping was him and pursued art.   He left the shipping line and the fortune behind and went to Europe.  He wanted to experience their culture and soak in their unique and amazing skills in art.   He went there when he was only but 17 and honed his skills in art.  Eventually he became well known under his alias.  He traveled between countries learning new styles and languages.  John was a free spirit, Taking inspiration from his many muses and ways of life.  Well with age comes maturity, he eventually settled down in Italy.  Of course he was still the avid traveler, but this time not so much as nomadic before.  While there, he became enthralled with a woman.  She was a concert pianist.  He often went to her performances and watched her play.  John was a May, and May men tended to go for what they desired.  At first, she was nothing but a muse to him, but as time progressed his free spirit was tamed.  His love for her, Solstice, was one of no other.  His paintings began to get more notice as did her skills.  They lived a humble life though, not taking part in the lavish lifestyle of waisting money, they could so do.  John and Solstice eventually had a child, Christella Laurent May. 

Christella’s father had no powers though.  Christella when she was very small was exposed to the arts of the world.  Her father only spoke to her in different languages while her mother spoke to her in English.  She was tutored and taught at a young age the art of music and of course the essentials.  But when, Christella was but 8 her mother was killed in a foreign country.  She had gone to perform, but the hall she was playing at was ravaged by a shooting.  Solstice ended up being one of the many casualties that night.  Christella was old enough to understand that her mother was gone and hit her hard.  But, it was John, her father, who took it badly.  John loved solstice a lot, and to lose her was hard as ever.  Christella was the spitting image of her mother; John sent her back to Louisiana to live with his family.  He couldn’t bear to be with his daughter no longer.  Eventually after a year, John himself was found lifeless in his home in Italy.  He had chosen to take a lonely route.  Christella ended up being raised in the May household by Samantha a deep friend of the family. She worked for the May’s for a long time and was like a mother to Christella.  When Christella was but 11, Her Grandfather the last remaining May died, he never spoke to Christella a lot, and chose to ignore her.  Samantha gained full custody of Christella and proceeded to take care of her.  Since Christella was the last remaining May, she inherited most of the shipping line.  Although of course, Samantha inherited a bit part of it to, from being so loyal to them.  Even though, Christellla was born of privilege she worked hard.  She continued her studies in languages, and music, and other academic pursuits.  Years before this, it had been revealed that she had powers and gifts.  Samantha hired a woman to help Christella train her powers. 

Christella eventually grew into a cultured and beautiful young lady.  She was shy and soft spoken.  When her trainer, saw her potential she recommend the Academy Vine Prodigies to her.  Christella had never heard of such a school but it sounded amazing.  After weeks, of sending stuff in and writings she was accepted.  Her trainer, Bliss, or Prima as most call her assured her that the school would be amazing. 

CHRISTELLA!  CHRISTELLA HURRY ALONG NOW, yelled Samantha.

Christella smiled and continued on doing what she was doing at her pace.  Today was a new dawn, for her.  She was to go to the Prestigious Academy Vine Prodigies.  She was more than happy to be setting out to a new place and to meet new people.  Christella walked about her spacious room, checking her drawers, making sure nothing was left.  She had already sent her baggage ahead of her.  Chritella grabbed her small bag and ran down the spiral staircase.  Strands of her thick tresses falling out of its pony tail.  “Now you behave and do well and make me proud and your family, said Samantha as she held Christella tight.  “I will I promise don’t worry, Ill do good and I PROMISE to keep in touch.” Replied Christella.  They finished saying their goodbyes.   Christella‘s hands came out on either side of her.  As a ethereal yellow glow came about her.  In an instant she was gone and on a small island.  There she took a boat.  On the ride, the Beautiful castle, which was to be her new home approached her. 

Getting of the boat she looked around.  All around her were kids all there to be better and get ready for an exciting new life.  She was so excited to be there and to be head girl of the Opals.   The students all filed into the large hall where the head Mistress was about to begin speaking. 

"Good evening students and welcome to your first day at the Academy I am Gwen your headmistress most of you know me and i will be speaking to those that don’t soon but for now its time to get settled in, your Professors have all checked you in and soon you will be taken to your common rooms. When you are all settled, come down to the dining hall and enjoy your first night together. Before you head off though there are a couple of things you need to know. We are all in separate teams yes, but the academy is for you all to come together and work to get your skills honed and your heads full"

She paused for a second waiting out the laughter and continued on. 

"During your time here you will meet new people who think differently from you, but i tell you know, if i see any bad behavior, any fighting i will expel you instantly. This is a place to learn and grow not a place to let old battles brew. Now saying that you are all welcome and you are all honored to be here, so go get set up and meet us down in the dining hall, a great feast awaits you before your first day of classes, your uniforms will be ready for you in your common rooms, each team has their own insignia on the lapel of the jacket."

After the speech, Christella hurried up retrieving her uniform and getting dressed and ready for the feast.  The lapel of her jacket dawned the in sigma of the Opals.  She fixed her hair, decided that it wasn’t going to stay in its pony tail she let it hand down.  Her bronze skin shone with excitement for the days to come.  Taking her hand she pulled out her locket which held a picture of her parents.  She squeezed it hoping it to give her luck. She walked into the Great hall; she was more than ready to start her days at VP. 

Richard Wolfe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Richard Wolfe

The past few months had been strange for Richard the Wolf, or as he was known now, Richard Wolfe. Living for the last 150 years Richard has lived life as a wolf. Making every attempt to avoid humans at all cost. But as his pack moved further and further north Richard could not take the human interference any longer and stood up on two feet for the first time to confront intruders. But that was the past.

Today was a exciting day for a “young” man. Though Wolfe had been alive over 250 years he still looks like the first day he made his transformation. As he walked through the door of the school he looked around at what would be he world for the next several months. His goal was not so much as to learn math and science or how to use his abilities, but how to fit into a society that he had left behind so long ago. As he walked through the halls of the school his mind went into pack mentality, who was the Alpha, was she receptive to mating, how would he escape or attack. He could smell the pheromones that were being put off by the most beautiful making it hard for him to resist a impolite introduction.

Sitting down in the classroom he hoped he wouldn’t be called on to answer a question, he hadn’t studied anything in a very long time. He took his seat behind a very lovely young woman and tried to hide from the teacher the best he could. Today would be a long day.  

Ash Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Ash Wilson

Ashleen Wilson was proud of her mutant heritage and that's what scared her parents so much. They figured at any point she would let the cat out of the bag and the whole world would have some kind of discrimination against her. So it made sense to send her to a school for "special" people like her, so she could hone her abilities and use them without worry. It had been hard to register for the school, but once everything got settled things flowed smoothly. The worst part for Ash was having to say goodbye to New York and all her friends. She would see them again, sure, but it still hurt...

Overall Ash was a good student. She got all A's and participated in many of her old school's extracurricular programs. So of course, it wasn't the academics of the Academy she was worried about. No, it was all the new people. Apparently everyone, as in good, bad and neutral, went to this school. How was she supposed to make new friends when half of them would probably want to kill her within the first hour. Her old friends always described her as genuine, fun and free spirited. How was she supposed to survive a school on an island...with uniforms! So as she sat in the back of her parent’s car, Ash could only chew her thumb nail and hope for the worst.

When she did arrive at the Academy it turned out she'd missed everything. The orientation, the first few classes, getting her uniform and most importantly a chance to gather her bearings. Already this was turning out to be a hard year and it had barely begun.

Warsboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Warsboy

School uniforms suck; stuffy, uncomfortable, and stiff - like what they were made of was rock. Sleeveless, a bit drunk, and with a few bloodstains on his jacket, a pale, tall student wandered through the grounds, late for class, late for teachers, and late for any bell besides the one ringing for the noonday break. He snuffed a cigar out on the sidewalk, leaving the smouldering embers to the wind, and moved past a few other students who he just ignored. He recognized a few faces from a party he went to, but his mind was still a bit fuzzy and not at all straight in any sense or direction. Thursdays were like that.

His boots were heavy against the smooth cement and even the thickest of bookworms averted their gaze from their studies if, only for a moment, to see what was going on. He wore his uniform torn and unclean, tucked in somewhat but with half of it hanging outwards sloppily. He wore a large black vest over this - a perfect hiding place for weapons not allowed on any other grounds than the training areas, and even then only athourized for experienced personnel who taught armed combat courses. He hid a pack of smokes in a pocket, a lighter in the other, and a small assault rifle on his back. War went everywhere with him, it was in his fraggin' name after all. His hair ruffled and filthy, his facial hair unkempt and long, Warsboy burst into the doors of the illustrious VP Academy, where kids trained to become heroes, villains, or something in-between.

The villains were always benign, tired from studying for classes, and the teachers likewise, but for an opposite reason. Warsboy skipped his classes, thinking that if he partied and made up for the courses in drunken rampages across state borders, he would pass at the final few exams held at the end of the year. This, combined with cheating (of course), would carry him into what he was already doing for fun; how fraggin' exciting.

Everyone seemed to ignore him, but he took this as a nod to his multiple convictions and near-expulsions for little things like smoking on school campus, drinking alcohol during lunch, or parking in a faculty space. These were nothings compared to some others, but they were a start. Professor Constantine was always on his back for smoking - maybe because he started the habit before Warsboy - but their short conversations were usually ended by a trip to The Headmistress's office. She didn't intimidate Warsboy, but her assistant Jake kind of creeped him out. Something about the glasses and flirtatious attitude with The Headmistress just didn't sit right in Warsboy's mind (and was thus forced WAY into the back).

He ignored those who snickered about his pale skin and black markings - they were just bastichs with nothing but idiocy to commit to. He hated those who pointed out his red eyes. And he detested those frags who ratted him out when he was just trying to get a fraggin' smoke behind the bleachers! The diamonds were the worst of the bunch - just a house full of goodie-goodies and little miss perfects! He expected all the boys to dress up in women's clothing one day to just announce their true intentions for their lives!

However, they weren't anything compared to the rubies - panzies! They were supposed to be villains for God's Sake and they were the ones who obeyed the rules the most! Maybe this was because their headmaster Professor Conkers was so damn strict all the time. But that didn't stop Warsboy from doing what he did best - being a hellraiser, through and through. He couldn't follow a rule any more than he could recite the Pledge of Alligience.

The opals......he just thought they were creepy.

Avatar image for desiderina_redhead
Desiderina Redhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Oh bugger, Sorry Desria thought you were your mother." Jake backed away from her as if she was diseased and she just laughed to herself. God her mother had horrid taste in men, i mean her father is a god and she goes off with this weirdo vampire, she was glad that it was probally just a flip in the pan, her mother could never hold a guy long. Turning off down the main hall she wandered down to the Rubies common room and waved her ring over the door handle, swinging it open she stepped into the large area and looked around, she would give Jake credit for this, he had done a great job on the common rooms. The Ruby common room was a massive circle in the middle with a large gothic fireplace and doors that led off to the bedchambers. Their was a large framed picture of the rubies symbol above the fireplace and the couches were huge and squishy, the whole room looked like it fit in a castle perfectly and she loved it. The room was currently empty with all the other rubies down eating dinner, she made her way up to her bedchamber and changed out of her uniform, slipping into a tight corset and skirt she smiiled at her reflection, her glowing purple eyes shinigng back at her. The Demi god was not one to be tangled with and this was the main reason her mother had made her head girl, she needed someone to control the rubies, for they were liable to go out and blow up the diamonds in a hearbeat.
Grining at the thought her fathers face popped into her head, he had convinced her to join this place and make peace with her mother...

"Rina, honey, you know i want nothign but your life to be total chaos and destruction but you need to have a relationship with your mother too.. she loves you and i know you hate her for being weaker than us but you know you love her deep down"
the great gods words had seeped into ther head and rung true to her, she did love her mother and they did need to be friends again at only 19 Rinas powers already shone past her mothers but she could hold no grudge, it was her father that had left her mother not the other way around. Ares was a smart bastard, for a god of war he knew a lot a bout love and life.

Her boots clomped down the stairs as she made her way to the main hall, taking her place at the head of the Rubies table she looked next to her, still wondering who the mystery student was that was goign to be her head boy, her mother had said the place was reserved but the guy hadnt shown up yet. Lookign over to the Diamonds table she waved at Nessa and smiled at the girl, frowning slightly as Nate turned to her as well. She hated that guy, Nessa could do so much better, i mean look at Light he adored her and was a great guy to boot, Nessa truly had no taste.

Slowly she looked around the table at all the faces a few old and some new. Her eyes landed on Professor Constantine and she grinned, god that man was gordgoues, and everything she loved in a man.. evil and cute.. all she needed, oh to corrrupt a teachere.. that would mess with her mum no end, she gave con a little smile and winked at him. Laughing as he raised his eyebrows she turned to the others, not a bad bunch but not great either, she was sureley the most powerful of them all.

Crossing her long legs she picked at the fishnets and looked up at her mum on the main table, it was always so creepy looking at the body of a 16yr old talking like an ancient being but man her mum was stunning. Flinching as the vampire reached over to kiss her on teh cheek, she suddenly felt a nudge in her mind  'rina, we need to talk after the dinner, i have some news for you' her mums voice in her head always creeped her out, the one power her mother had that she did not 'fine mother i will meet you in your office' getting up from the table with the other rubies she snuck off outside and crept around too the shed, slipping behind it she pulled her smokes from her stockings and lit one up. God her mother would kill her if she saw this but stuff it, she needed it. A movement out of her eyes made her turn and she watched the student warsboy sneak out iwth the car and head off down the track, laughing she wondered why he didnt just leave the school if he hated it so much, weird kid that one she thought as she stubbed out the smoke and headed back up to the school.

Her mothers office was in the middle of the school on the top floor, she pushed past a couple of Diamonds and headed her way up to the office, knockin once she flew the door open and stomped to the seat opposite the desk.

"ok im here what do you want?" always chirlsih with her mother she smiled as she said it, tryign to lighten the mood in the room.. something was going on that she wasnt going to like.. she could feel it.

Her mother swept around the side of the desk and sat next to her on the seats, lifting her hand she looked into Rinas eyes and smiled. Her mother was scared.. she could sense it..there was somethign very wrong.

"mum what is it?? whats going on are you ok??" her voice rose as she yellled the words.

'rina, my darling girl im fine, im more than fine im over the moon.. Jake and I are getting married'

oh god, it was worse than she thought
.Night Fire.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By .Night Fire.

Roxi was in her room when she got the surprise of her life. It was a rainy day outside.The tear drops of the sky kept fell against her window. Roxi sat on her soft twin bed and listened to her favorite rock band on her CD player that sat on her dresser. Right in the middle of her favorite song, the CD started to skip. Her favorite band started playing a remix that was never going to be released.

“WTF, I just bought this CD and it is already starting too skip!?” She yelled that was my last 14 bucks I spent on this worthless piece of crap!” Roxi continued

Her anger started to flare. Her eye brows turned to down. Roxi had a bad temper; it didn’t take much to set her off. She slammed her feet to the ground. With every step she took toward the unsuspecting CD player, she got madder and madder.

Suddenly her hands started heat up vigorously; they flared and turn in to a steady fire. Roxi was so mad she did not notice that her hands were on fire. She finally stood before the skipping CD player. Roxi let out a big scream held up her hands and set it on fire. The CD player screamed in terror and uncontrollably burned. Thus was born Night fire.

“Burn you piece of S*&t!” She yelled

Her mother appeared in her room.

“Roxi calm down!”  Mother yelled

She stood back. Roxi realized what he was doing and she liked it. Despite that her temper was gone and she powered down.

“Mom did I….” Roxi said”

“Yes, you did. Come with me to the living room”

Roxi and her mom Adam proceed to go into the living room. Roxi sat down on to the comfortable love seat and her mother sat beside her.

"We both know that this day would come. So, enrolled you in to an academy that will teach you how to use your newly discovered power I know the head mistress and you be a fin addition to the school” Her mother said in a calm tone.

"So, you planning just gong to me off to freak school the moment I got my powers! Literally the moment!” She yelled

Her hands burned again.

"Night Fire calm down.” Her mother said with authority

Night fire dare not cross her mother for she knew it would only bring her great pain. Her tempter lowered and so did the flame. Even though she was angry she was not stupid. Her face grew grimace at the name she just called her. She liked the name but wondered where her mother had gotten it.

“You have to go I can not have you running around here burning everything that makes you slightly angry. Speaking of powers let see what you have gotten from me shall we test them." her mother continued

“Why did you call me Night Fire? And test them? You mean you are gong find what powers I might have gotten from you to accommodate the one I got from my father.”Night Fire responded

‘Night Fire is your “super” name, and yes that is what I mean.” her mother answered

“I’m not going to be some I bulls!@t super hero. I would rather burn people than save them” she said with attitude said

“Watch your mouth before I cut it off!” The mother yelled “I never said you were that name is just to hide your identity from the public and anyone else. In fact you are the Rubes, the evil house of the school.” She continued

“Evil, now that sounds more like it. I’m finished. Now let’s test my powers.” Night Fire said

“Finally.” her mom responded

Night Fire stood up from the couch and her mother, Lady Nightmare, mirrored.

“Now Night fire, I’m going say something in my mind and what you to tell me what I thought”

“Ok”

Night Fire opened her mind. She let her moms mind flow into hers. Suddenly, she heard her mom say Night fire I love you without her mouth move.

“I love you too”

“You did it! Congratulations you are telepathic:”

“Alright”

“Now you see that vase one the coffee table. Pick it up using your telekinetic powers”

Night Fire mind gripped the vase and lifted it a little from the table. However, she lost control and the vase dropped on to the table.

“Good job! I could not do much either when I first got my powers Now I have your things packed by the front door.”

“How are we going to get there?”

“If you have the power, you are”

“But I don’t know where that place is”

“Do not worry Mistress Redhead sent me a picture”

Lady Nightmare pulled the picture from her blue jean pocket and handed it to her

She took the picture and looked at it.

“This is a castle”

“That is your school”

“Kewl!”

“Focus Night Fire”

Night fire pictured it in her mind she imagined it in her mind but instead of teleporting there her body covered in fire and stared to lift from the carpet. Night fire opened her eyes and to her surprise she was burning the ceiling. She depowered when she realized what she was doing.

Lady Nightmare teleported to the kitchen and gripped a bucket of water and threw in on the flame ceiling. The ceiling awed with relief.

“I guess you do not have that power.”

“Ya think!??"

“Grasp your bags I’ll teleport us there”

Night Fire grasped her bags.

“But the picture is burnt”

“I memorized it already. I was prepared”

Night Fire blinked .As soon as her eyes opened, they were at the academy. The school was an enormous castle that sat on an island with beautiful blue water. Her eyes widen with amazement. The destroyed picture did not give this immense castle justice. Tall black gates stood before them.

“Be Evil and stay out of trouble. I love you”

“You are kewl too but don’t get all clingy on meh”

Her mother laughed. She kissed her on the cheek and in her mother’s place was a black cloud of where she stood. The gates finally opened and she walked into the beautiful castle. She  walked in the amazing castle. Everyone was standing in groups one group were bright and looked light a bunch of good two shoes,Night Fire almost threw up in her mouth. The sight sickened her.

“That must be the diamonds

Night Fire looked away only for her eyes to find a group of darken souls. She smirked and head to the group that she felt most comfortable.

A redheaded 16 year stood before them and started speaks. That must be Mistress Redhead, the lady her mother was talking about. Though she looked young you could see in her eyes that she was much older.

"Good evening students and welcome to your first day at the Academy I am Gwen your headmistress most of you know me and I will be speaking to those that don’t soon but for now its time to get settled in, your Professors have all checked you in and soon you will be taken to your common rooms. When you are all settled, come down to the dining hall and enjoy your first night together. Before you head off though there are a couple of things you need to know. We are all in separate teams yes, but the academy is for you all to come together and work to get your skills honed and your heads full" said the Mistress Redhead

This was the death of Roxi and the birth of Night Fire.
Contessa Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Contessa Frost

Contessa Frost was born to Disco Lights and a Mystery woman. Disco wanted to have a child, but try as he may with another man, it just never seemed to happen as he hoped. After a bit of effort Disco made his way to a Clinic and inquired about the options available to him since he was a single parent and had no intent on Finding a female mate. The Young woman that was assisting the little Magician educated him in the practice of Surrogate carriers. Basically the females egg would be implanted in a woman along with Disco's Magic potion and he would have his very own child. Disco spent months looking for the right woman to be the other half of his heir. His search Ended after running across the name of one woman...Emma Frost. SHe was perfect. Telepathy, Genius level intellect, and Gorgeous, he was surprised that her eggs had not been chosen before...it was almost as if fate had something to do with it.

That was all 17-ish years ago. Now, Little Contessa stood at about 5'9'' with the same beautiful Blonde hair her birth mother paid to have. Her blue eyes twinkled in any light.. She was truly a little heartbreaker. "Daddy it's happening again" Contessa's Mutation's were so new to her father that he didn't know how to cope. Disco's realm was more of the magical..a place where his daughter showed no potential nor interest. "What is it sweety, it's not as bad as last time is it?" Contessa stood for a moment and bit her lip. She was afraid to tell her father what had been happening when she went to bed. He had tried so hard so many times but there was nothing he could do. With one deep breath Contessa found the strength to tell her father what took place less than 24 hours. "Daddy, i think i killed a woman this time."

Disco Looked at his daughter and held her tight to his chest. "How do you know baby, how did you find out?" Without breaking the embrace the little girl Used her telekinesis to turn on the television to the morning news. Breaking news out of Dunbary this morning, it appears as if a woman drowned herself...Yes folks you heard right, a woman drowned herself what forensics is saying 13 hours ago...We'll keep you updated on the story as we learn more details..Dan how's the weather looking to-. Disco was in a bit of Shock. Murder wasn't something he was unfamiliar to, but he never killed without a purpose. His little 17 year old daughter just took a life unintentionally. Her telepathy was so out of control that he knew he had to do something about it.

Disco immediately began to do some research. He had to find someone that could help out, if he waited too long, things would only grow worse. He phoned his life long friend and 3 time teammate Esther Cotillard. Esther informed the man that she had a friend, a sister, that ran a school for people like Contessa. She promised him nothing would happen but that they would help keep the girl under control. Disco trusted Esther 100 percent and did exactly as she told him to do. However, breaking the news to his daughter was bound to be alot harder.

"But daddy why?" Contessa Had only heard the words "you" and "school" through the Mtv garbage she was watching on tv, but new she didn't like any part of it. "Hunny, you have to gain full control of your abilities," Disco informed her with a "there's nothing you can say to get out of this young lady" tone to his voice. "Ok" she said, "but under one condition."  Contessa's piercing blue eyes lit up as she whispered her heart's desire in her father's ear. Disco took a moment and thought it over. he paced back and forth staring at the floor while he thought about it. Midway through a return trip on his pacing, he stopped and looked Contessa directly in the eye. "You have a deal" he spoke in a soft, defeated voice, but we leave instantly." "But Daddy i havn't even packed yet" She squealed at the top of her lungs hoping to buy herself some extra time. "Nonsense darling, it's magic"  and in the snap of a finger Disco had everything Contessa would be needing for her little vacation.

"Are we there yet?" she groaned as she approached the school. "Do you want me to state the obvious or would you like me to lie to you?" he asked her with a grin on his face. "i'll take the lie daddy" she retorted and a non joking tone. "Now listen, I love you Contessa and i can't wait for you to comeback, But Esther said this would be an amazing experience for you so i hope you take it and enjoy it" He poked and  prodded her while holding back tears. "I love you dad" She gave him one last embrace and walked off to her new home.

"During your time here you will meet new peopel who think differently from you, but i tell you know, if i see any bad behaviour, any fighting i will expel you instantly. This is a place to learn and grow not a place to let old battles brew. Now saying that you are all welcome and you are all honoured to be here, so go get set up and meet us down in the dining hall, a great feast awaits you before your first day of classes, your uniforms will be ready for you in your common rooms, each team has their own insignia on the lapel of the jacket." 

Uniforms? no one said anything about uniforms, she thought to herself as the ceremony ended.

"DADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!" 

Disco was already Miles away when he heard his little girl cry out. "Must have just heard about those uniforms" he mused to himself.
Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#13  Edited By Constantine

Scott, or Professor Constantine, was heading down to the hall for the feast, he had shown the Rubies to their dorm and was now letting them roam free, it wasn't all that hard being a teacher, he decided to not lead the students down but give them a chance to explore the school, cause mischief if they really wanted to, Con had arrived about a month earlier to get ready, and a place to hide out when he barely just escaped the magical demon Ralgoon, he turned up at the school a bit bloody but all was fine, he died later that night but immortality served him a great deal and he was up and running looking better than normal by the next day.

He was half skipping down the stairs when he stopped turned and saw his new handsome face in the mirror, all features could be changed at will even though he wasn't a metamorphamagus but ever since he turned one hundred every time he died he gained a new look, always young, handsome and looking in his twenties, despite the fact he was now over a billion years old. He had a short shaved beard, which was very clean cut and his hair was neat but almost manic, his eyes the preferred colour of dark brown, his hair light brown, wavy and silky smooth, his beard soft but a little coarse and just a bit darker than his hair. Very good looking indeed, he thought as he stroked his beard the Wallace ring shining from the ray of sun light that it was just hit by.

Constantine turned away and carried on down the spiraling stairs, then into a corridor and down a few more flights before he was at the hall.

**

Dinner was pleasant as always, he had seen Desiderina enter, she looked bedazzling, in her tight corset and no musn't go their con thought, she's like? what? sixteen? she looked much like her mother, that would make many more things worse, and as she smiled and winked he just raised his eyebrows, hiding his feelings. At the end of the feast Con left along with the others, but noticing Desiderina went a different course he couldn't help but follow, he stayed hidden and watched as she reached into her fishnets to produce cigarettes, her mum would go mad, Con thought and was about to do something but decided he'd better leave it.

she headed back in and Con teleported to the rooftops, he got a much better feeling upon the tiles and could sense magic vibrating all around when he was above headmistresses office, he sat on top the tiles wind whipping his hair into his face and then heard noises from below, it was Rina and MR, he wasn't sure what to do, staying would be an invasion of privacy, but what he heard next caused him to slip, roll and fall from the roof, as he heard MR's voice say

"Jake and I are getting married"

Gloom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#14  Edited By Gloom

Dawn was breaking upon Castle Stone, announcing a new day filled with excitement. This was not any day, after all, it was the first day of school. In front of the Castle's main gates, shadows stirred. They moved and gathered together to form a silhouette. Dissipating, they revealed a young woman with black hair, black eyes, and black clothes to match. Katelyn Torres took a deep breath as she looked at her new workplace. She stood still for a moment, going over the message she had received from her old friend Gwen, who had invited her to teach at her school for Prodigies. Gloom felt a rush of adrenaline just thinking about teaching. Was she ready? She had mastered her own powers, sure, but surely it wouldn't be as simple to help dozens of teenagers to do the same? Would she be a good teacher? A good head of the Opals house?

Shaking her head to forget about all her worries, Kate noticed and couldn't help but admire the magical protections that surrounded the school. Whoever had built these enchantments was nothing short of a master, there was no doubt about it. Liking the feel of magic that surrounded the castle, Gloom made her way inside. She smiled at Chris as she made her way to her office, admiring the beauty of the place Jake and Gwen had built. Passing by the Opals common room, Gloom reached the passageway into her office. Indeed, it could not exactly be called a door, for it was merely an empty, wooden frame with nothing but shadow inside it. Stepping inside the darkness, Kate appeared in her office, pleased at how it was decorated. Although some might find it glum, Katelyn loved the dark curtains that hung over the window, the sinister parchments and paints that hung on the walls and the multitude of mystical artifacts that were lying all over the room. Ah, already she felt much better...

~*~

The day passed by surprisingly quickly for Gloom, who had no time to rest. Between preparing classes and reading up on the application profiles of her Opals students, she barely had time to breathe, or so it seemed. Faster than she could say "Nervous", students began to arrive. Holding a list of Opals enrollments, Katelyn walked as confidently as possible and eventually reached the mass of teenagers. Welcoming Opals,  showing lost Diamond students the directions to their quarters and warning mischievous Rubies who seemed to want to start mayhem already, everything went according to plan. When all the Opals on her list were present, Gloom led the way to their common room.

The Opals part of the castle, located at the extreme East end of the castle and centered at the base of two towers which contained the rooms for boys and girls, was truly beautiful. The common room was richly decorated with opals of many colors, mostly gray-white ones, with a central fireplace, several comfortable couches and study tables. The wall opposite the entrance door was mostly made up of a huge window, which showed the beautiful lake that surrounded Castle Stone. Large tapestries of the Opals symbol covered the two other adjacent walls and an opal as big as a volleyball floated near the ceiling in the center of the room, projecting a magical light throughout the entire quarters. Both tapestries hid passageways that led to a small balcony right in front of the window, where students could come to think or simply admire the view.

Once she had explained the basic rules of the school and showed the dorm rooms to her students, Gloom led them back to the Main Hall, where she sat at the teachers' table. She listened politely at Gwen's speech. It was good to see her vampire friend so involved in such a wonderful project. Looking at the numerous teenagers, Katelyn felt a familiar twinge of anxiety but ignored it and exchanged conversations with her fellow professors. They were, like the students, a very unusual group, some of them being absolutely evil and others hoping to make the world a better place. T.J. Magnum, her fellow Opals professor, and herself, however, were neutral. Kate knew neutrality could mean trouble, having her reprimand Rubies for things evil professors wouldn't mind, or making her seem harsher than her Diamonds colleagues, but she also knew that her Opals were the glue that held this place together. Proudly, she thought that if not for her neutral students, the evil and good in this place wouldn't be able to stand each other's company for a nanosecond. Hopefully Opals would dilute that feeling and everything would go well. Hopefully...

Avatar image for fibra_kenshiki_
Fibra Kenshiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Fibra Kenshiki

Each and every move his father made was something to admire and to aspire to, the young fighter could read when his father was going to make his next move, every slight step, twist of the body, Fibra could feel the vibrations in the air. Still despite knowing when the attack was coming before it was delivered, this did not help keep up with the man who had taught him how to move, how to fight and how to control his darker emotions. Fibra like his mother was an affilate of the elements, unlike his mother however who was able to not only control all the elements but shift her body into different element forms. Fibra could only control one, he was a natural aerokinetic, this power enabled to control air, many confused this power as telikinesis or force powers, due to the fact it was used to propel objects with strong gusts of wind, it was only untill he explained it or they felt it for themselves that they knew what he was capable of. He was only connected to his mother through element control, the young man was more like his father. The two had a bond, that was shared through there inner demons. Acer had always had a darkside that often controlled his emotions, made him think and do things not normal to a man of his status.

Fibra much like his father had an inner rage, it was something that he had yet to find out for himself, his father was the one who told him there was a darkness within him that needed to be controlled. Always trying to figure out what this rage was, what the inner demon was but he coulnt find it. He searched deep within himself trying to find what his father had told him about but nothing, he had to take the old mans word for it. Fibra always thought the reason his father had trained him to control his emotions was because the appearance of that man. His appearance had came when Fibra was still young, the man was called Function but his true name was Fibra, the evil being who was so consumed in revenge and deep hatred was the future self of the younfg Fibra. Function had a anger towards Acer and was afraid that Fibra was destined to become that man, whose only goal in life was to cause pain to others and to let pain control himself. Thats the reason Fibra thought why his father would train him at early hours all the way through to late nights, he was afraid that his son would turn into a puppet of the darkside. 

Father and son were into there full training regime, he was taught to let his anger out in these sessions, only then would his father teach him how to control it, the two were sparring to a near standstill, Fibra showing incredible skills, his movement superhuman, reflexes and an awarneness that was slowly surpassing his father. Her presence came into the corner of his eye, as for just a small second he lost concentration, the strong kick sent the boy flying across the room as his mother turned her head from the vicious attack in which her love had knocked there son to the ground with. Looking up to see his father standing above him "Dont concentrate on her, idiot never lose focus in a fight, it will get you killed, have i not taught you better" an anger built within him, at the mocking angry voice of his father, his body shaked from an anger that he found so hard to release. It was like the room was being consumed into an eternal darkness, still it's only focus was Fibra, was this his rage, a world of darkness were the only guidance was the screamse of what seemed like a thousand tortued souls.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" a strong gust of wnd filled with nothing but sinister anger left his hands, sending his father crashing into the training room wall. Upon seeing this Prima ran to check on Acer and tend to her son but she was topped midway by Acer who returned to his feet. The couple embraced in a kiss before Acer whispered in her ear, upon hearing his words she walked back and watched as Acer made his way to there son. "Good son, now for you to control it" the two sat there, both of them crossed there legs and began to meditate. "Now i want you to feel that rage, what it was that trigured it and then take hold of it and control it, dont let it control you" the meditation was only short but it seemed to last an age. The two men made there way to the main living area were Prima was sitting down, a suitcase was by her side. "Whats going on" speaking completly oblivious to why a suitcase was packed. "Take a seat Fibra" her words were filled with slight sadness. Taking a seat next to his mother, his father began to speak. "Son it's come to the point were i have taught you all i know, now its time for you to be around other's like you" not knowing what was going on he just listened to his father's words. "We have enrolled you in the vine prodigies academy, there you will be trained in how to se your powers and become a better man.........oh and we leave right now".

Prima kissed her son on the cheek and told him she loved him, her eyes were tearfull, this would be the first time she had been seperated with her son. Fibra was admant of going to this academy, still he was exited because for the first time in his life he would have a degree of control over his own emotions and training. Hugging his mother he grabbed his bag and headed ouside were his father was waiting in the family car. The drive to the academy had only lasted 15 minutes. Heading inside, it seemed the headmistress was just beginning her speech to the other students.

"good evening students and welcome to your first day at the Academy I am Gwen your headmistress most of you know me and i will be speaking to those that dont soon but for now its time to get settled in, your Professors have all checked you in and soon you will be taken to your common rooms. When you are all settled, come down to the dining hall and enjoy your first night together. Before you head off though there are a couple of things you need to know. We are all in seperate teams yes, but the academy is for you all to come together and work to get your skills honed and your heads full"

Fibra listened to the words from the back of the large room, so much of this resembled the books he read as a child. The old castle filled with children of many talents, all giving a special gift, still all wanted to use there talents in different wys. Fibra wanted to be a hero to protect the weak, just then he remembered the words his future self had told him. You are nothing but a puppet of your inner rage, you are darkness, you can try to control it but slowly it will consume you and the day will come when there is no hope left for you, were there is nothing left and only then will the only option be for you to give into your anger. You are destined to become a tool of the demon inside you, i will show you that no matter how hard you try there is no hope for you. Fibra tried his best to get the words from his mind, but he couldn't, was his destiny truly written out or could it be changed.

Mathews Rome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Mathews Rome

"Sighs.. Another school, this time away from the city.. I guess I did pretty bad things back at the school for the gifted.”

Mathews had just arrive to his second school he was expulse from the school for the gifted for his mood swings and for constantly escaping the school and rocking the city. This was forbidden specially for a sixteen year old boy with no supervision or permission the result was expulsion after he return to the school badly wounded from one of the trips to the city.

The headmaster of the school for the gifted called his mother and ask her to pick him up, while Matt was in the school he was the school’s responsibility if he was to die the school would get the blame. The headmaster expulse him but gave his mother another option that would fit perfectly for the boy a school where he could associate and pick his own destiny. Good, neutral or evil.

Mathews walk to the academy main hall, all the students were call for a welcoming meeting. Mathews walk in and looks for a space the hall is huge the detail and decoration is impressive also is the numbers of students. Matt find a space and having his book on hands he sits next to a girl and fat boy and crossing his arms on the table he leans his head resting on his arms while the meeting started. Matt was not the social type this could be seen at plain sight.

The chunky boy next to him was munching on some candy bars and the girl on his left kept brushing her hair and looking at her reflection on a mirror while talking to some other girls. Mathews couldn’t be more annoyed he could hear the munching sounds of the fat boy eating the bars and the brushing and giggling of the girl to him it was like world war 2.

Matt covering his ears he notice a young girl around his age waving “What’s wrong with her?” Mathews thought curious to himself then the girl started talking to the lot,

"good evening students and welcome to your first day at the Academy I am Gwen your headmistress most of you know me and I will be speaking to those that don’t soon but for now its time to get settled in, your Professors have all checked you in and soon you will be taken to your common rooms. When you are all settled, come down to the dining hall and enjoy your first night together. Before you head off though there are a couple of things you need to know. We are all in separate teams yes, but the academy is for you all to come together and work to get your skills honed and your heads full"

Matt didn’t quite understand what the mistress had meant by teams also he couldn't believe someone so young was a academy headmistress, but other than that he sure understood the word dinner hall. The mistress then resume her speech.

"During your time here you will meet new people who think differently from you, but I tell you now, if I see any bad behavior, any fighting I will expel you instantly. This is a place to learn and grow not a place to let old battles brew. Now saying that you are all welcome and you are all honored to be here, so go get set up and meet us down in the dining hall, a great feast awaits you before your first day of classes, your uniforms will be ready for you in your common rooms, each team has their own insignia on the lapel of the jacket."

Matt heard the rules about been expelled if he had a fight and he remembered the words of his mother and doctor that had always told him to control his impulse and that if he get too lose someday he might do something he could regret his entire life. (voice of his doctor)“Sometimes is better to forgive, than to regret.”Mathews remembers these words clearly when he is feeling anger, Matt then looked at the ring on his hand that was given to him to be focus and never to forget those words and nodded honoring his doctor and best friend's words.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#17  Edited By Ferro Vida

Felix swore to himself as he leapt along the city's roof tops. He had been on his way to the Ferry that would take him to the Vine Prodigies Academy when he came across a bank robbery. It was nothing serious, just some pathetic B-list villain who called himself Geocrusher. Ferro kicked off from the ledge of the roof and a cable shot out of his arm, wrapping around a lamp post and swinging him down on to the frantic villain. His fist connected with the wannabe's jaw, sending him sprawling and knocking him unconscious. Looking up at a clock on the side of a building, he cursed under his breath. He had missed his ship, and now no matter what he did we would be late. Hearing the sirens of the police coming driving towards them from down the street, Felix tightened the strap of his bag and formed an enormous, shining set of wings on his back. Leaping into the air, he beat them down shooting him skyward and toward the Academy.

Felix had been born with a genius level intellect, but despite this he couldn’t remember his parents. He only knew that his father had died and that his mother had gone mad with grief from it. After that he had been bumped along from foster home to foster home until his Uncle Frank took him in. Unfortunately, though, his Uncle was an awful person. He had completely cut Felix off from the world, experimenting upon him to learn the extent of his intelligence, and if there was anything else special about him. This went on for years until Felix was able to contact the FBI, who busted in and arrested Uncle Frank several days later. Felix was taken in by one of the agents, Duncan Markez, and lived with him and his daughter, Rebecca. It was the closest thing to a home he had ever had, and he was happy.

Sadly, it all came to an abrupt end when he was drafted into a think tank program for “Advancing Humans and Humanity.” While working there, he developed a Smart Metal that was extremely durable, and could heal itself when it was injured.  The think tank’s funders were impressed by the metal, and some of the other researchers became jealous of the attention that the sixteen year old was receiving. Then the greed and envy of one man grew too great, so he hired a street thug to kill the boy. While in the lab, though, the thug bumped one of the other experiments, a gravimetric explosive. The blast flattened everything in a hundred mile radius. Felix had been working on his Smart Metal at the time, and the blast caused the containment unit to break. The liquid metal washed over him, bonding the Felix on an atomic level. He was the only survivor of the explosion, so people were quick to blame him for it. He tried to prove his innocence by being a hero, but the media put a different spins on his exploits, making him sound like a maniac and a hardened criminal. Before long he had a rap-sheet a mile long of crimes he didn’t commit.

Things began to turn around for him though when he joined the team We Are Legend. Despite his young age, he quickly made friends among the other, more experienced heroes. He was treated as their equal, and he soon grew to be a part of their family. Then the day came when WAL came under attack. Felix had been off helping and old friend, and he was shocked by the sight that met him when he returned. He knew he had failed his friends, despite what they said otherwise. He just wasn’t a good enough hero. So he sent his application to the Vine Prodigies Academy, hoping that there he could learn to be better. Only two days later, he met with man from the school. The man, Jake Malcom, the school’s assistant headmaster, had come to tell him that he had been accepted at the school. Felix had puzzled over this for a long time, not quite understanding why the assistant headmaster would appear in person. He had decided he would have to ask about that when he got there.

Ferro’s wings flapped viciously, propelling him through the air, high over the water beneath him. Looking ahead he could see the island and the castle sitting proudly atop it. Coming over the mainland, he set down lightly on the ground, dashing through the enormous gates. Running into the Castle ground and toward the entrance hall, he stops as Jake Malcom appears in front of him, causing him to jump. “Your supposed to be somewhere Ferro.” Getting to his feet and brushing himself off, Felix nods at the Assistant Headmaster and continues on to the entrance hall, arriving just in time to hear the Headmistress speak.  

“Uniforms, huh?” He looked down at his heavily tattered and worn clothing. “That’s not so bad.” Felix turned and followed after the group being led by Obi Wan and Feral Nova. They had told him they would be instructors at the school, so he assumed they would be in charge of the Diamond house.

He still couldn’t believe that he was finally getting a chance to go to school. As he followed the rest of what he assumed was his house, he began to hope more and more that here he would be able to learn to be a hero, and maybe have a chance at a semi-normal teenage life.

Teddy Lupin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Teddy Lupin

the clock on the bedside table was practically jumping as it rang and rang, Teddy just lifted his second pillow and covered it over his head as the clock started to shout "Get up Teddy, Get up, the Academy of Vine Prodigies today, get up" in the familiar voice of Harry Potter, Teddy knew his godfather was going to make him go if he likes it or not. The clock continued to ring and didn't stop, fiddling for a second Teddy pulled out his wand and pointed it at the clock and it was blasted from the bedside and turned into stardust. He was wrong to think that that would be it and had forgotten he spent the night at the Potters rather than his own house. "Teddy? Teddy, come on sweetie get up?" he groaned and tried getting back to sleep, "I will force my way in" Teddy laughed and next moment, Ginny had forced herself in the room storming over to his bed she ripped off the covers to reveal he was butt naked, " ah god Teddy I have to wash these sheets" said Ginny covering her eyes and taking a step back.

"Sorry Ginny" Teddy said standing up and pulling on boxers, "It's ok, nothing I haven't seen before" Teddy looked at her in a fake questioning look, "oh really?" Ginny slapped his arm saying, "yes, me and Hermione used to look after you remember, when you were young, so that's baths and diaper changing, well get dressed and ready, meet us downstairs and we'll see yo off, I think Lily's up as well, she wants to say goodbye - oh and dear, your hairs pink again, more bad dreams?" Teddy's face went stony, looking in the mirror "no" he lied, his hair always changed to fluorescent pink when he had had a dream about his mother, "ok dear" she patted his arm and kissed his cheek, he knew it was going to be just one of those years when nothing seemed to go right, girl troubles, deaths, parents, relationships, braking the bonds, the usual. And he'd been named head boy for Opals, Ginny and Harry said Teddy's parents would've been as proud as they were.

After he'd showered and got dressed, checked he hadn't forgotten anything he went down stairs to see, the closest things he had to parents, other than Ron and Hermione, standing at the door, as well as nine year old Lily. saying his goodbyes, hugging all three and giving a goodbye kiss to Ginny and Lilly, they waved goodbye and spinning on the spot Teddy apparated onto VP grounds, it was the start of a new year.

Avatar image for melanie_stevens
Melanie Stevens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Melanie Stevens

Melanie opened her eyes and breathed in slowly. At the same time, the breeze blew into her light brown hair, matching her breathing. Smiling, she looked satisfyingly at the scenery around herself.  Far away in front of her, pink mountains lay, still. Closer by, between Mel and the mountains, a wide lake projected a cyan glow all around itself. Dozens of miles higher, blue stars shone in a yellow sky. A few purple doves flew by Melanie, smiling at her. The young woman raised a hand and bubbles of every color appeared in front of her, dancing in the wind. This is beautiful, she thought to herself, this is perfect. She giggled, and the bubbles danced to the sound of her laugh, swirling around endlessly. Suddenly, a brown-haired, stern looking woman appeared right in front of Mel, inches from her face.

"Melanie! Now is not the time to fool around, here, we have to go! If you don't want to be late we have to leave, now!"

Her smile fading, Melanie nodded and closed her eyes. When she opened them again, she was no longer in that dreamy world of hers, she was back in our cold, real world, in the middle of her bedroom. Sighing, Mel grabbed the suitcase that was already closed and waiting by the door, and came out of her room, meeting her mom as she did so. "I'm ready," she said, unenthusiastically. "We can go now." Her mother smiled and extended a hand, which the daughter held. Her suitcase in one hand and her mother's hand in her other, the two women nodded at each other and- without warning- simply vanished.

Melanie and her mother appeared right in front of a big castle, isolated on an island surrounded by water. Mel felt slightly dizzy; she didn't like teleporting in her mother's way. Indeed, she preferred to simply teleport to her own pocket dimension, called Zyx, and teleport back at a different location in our world. Nevertheless, they had reached their destination.

"Time for you to go," the elder woman said, calmly, but her face showed her sorrow. Who would have guessed that a dimensional traveler like herself, with a taste for adventure and discovery, would settle down, raise a baby girl and grow to have a hard time letting her girl go? The two hugged, tightly. Although she'd never admit it, Melanie was really going to miss her mom. After all, she had been the only adult figure with who she had shared her life, her father having left them when she was two. Mel felt a warm tear fall on her forehead; her mother was crying. The girl broke the hug before she broke down herself and whispered a tender "I love you" in her mother's ear. Gathering her courage, Melanie took a deep breath, grabbed her suitcase and walking inside as she waved goodbye to her mother. Somehow she hoped no one had seen her mushy exchange with her mother; she had a feeling it wouldn't make her seem very cool in the eyes of her new classmates.

The rest of the night was a blur. Between the Headmistress' speech, the guided tour of the castle by a strange, Goth-looking woman and the welcoming feast, the evening was over before Melanie could realize it. Sure, this wasn't her own little world that she could shape at her will, but it seemed to be the beginning of something pretty darn sweet, and, as she went to bed that night, Mel had hope for a kickass year, here at Castle Stone...

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#20  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

The sound of a buzzing was heard from a distance inside a room of the new WAL HQ. Inside a room an alarm clock blared off its annoying tune next to the head of Stephanie Ardor. The young fire warrior made a loud grunt as she rose her right hand and smashed it onto the clock, breaking it into hundreds of tiny pieces.  "Awww man.." She mumbled out as she slowly sat up, a slight chill filling her body as she threw the covers off of her, reviling her in a long red baggy t-shirt and some black running shorts.  With a loud yawn she stretched out her right hand and reached high above her head, arching her back slightly as she took in a deep breath. With a sigh she then jumped up from the bed and shuffled out of her room, it was 4:00am, and her and Kenboi had to get ready for the day. She walked over to his room and began to knock on the door. "Kenboi man, get up, its time to mold the minds of the young." She said trying to be her normal hyper self, only to fail miserably. She didn’t get to sleep till one in the morning because of the excitement that filled her. Steph began to stretch out her arms as she made her way to the girls bathroom and began to get ready, her cloths already set on the chair inside her room from last night. After a quick shower, drying her hair, washing her face and brushing her teeth she walked out of the bathroom with the towel wrapped around her, making her way to her room as she closed the door after walking in. About ten minutes later Feral Nova walked out completely dressed. She was wearing her typical outfit, her dark jean pants, dark red tank top with her light black jacket and her boots. Her long brown hair was combed straight as her sword hung loosely on her waist and her Nova Blade was well hidden in her jacket. She wasn’t sure if she should take her weapons but figured it was better to be safe than sorry. Even though the two weren’t going off to fight the evil LaS, they were still going into a whole new battlefield, the War in trying to teach teenagers

She looked out at the hallway of WAL, she still handnt seen Kenobi yet. "KENOBI WERE GOING TO BE LATE!" She yelled out only to see it was 4:45am and Orientation didn’t start till 7:00am. "Well, WERE NOT GOING TO BE EARLY ENOUGH TO MAKE A GOOD IMPRESSION!" With that she took off to the teleportation section of the W.A.L building. Inside held the D.O.V.E teleportation system, powering up Nova began to type in the coordinates of were she was to go; The Vine Prodigies Academy. About a week ago Feral Nova and Obi Wan Kenobi received a call from one of their good friend, Mistress Redhead, the two have known her for what seemed like forever to the two heroes. Even though the three had different views of life, they still managed to have a great friendship with each other. Even though she called herself ‘evil’ the vampire mistress had good deep inside her, a true heart of gold. The call was none other than to offer the both of them spots as Professors for the ‘Diamonds’, the young heroes, of the newly developed Vine Prodigy academy. The two jumped at the opportunity, even though Nova had doubts about herself. Did she have what it takes to teach a group of teenagers? She figured if Mistress Redhead gave her the call, and asked her, then she must have had what it took.

As the D.O.V.E. began to power up Nova stood in front of it, a whirl of blue light swirled inside it as the fire warrior smiled and jumped right into it. Before she knew it she was standing in the middle of the Vine Prodigy academy facility. She looked around to see no one was around just yet, it was still dark outside and really quite. “Maybe… I shouldn’t have woken up so early…” Nova said to herself as she began to walk around the area, trying to make sure she knew were everything was at. The massive hallways were carved with marble pillars and flooring, the walls made of stone, it was truly a castle. The windows stood tall, allowing the starts that were still up to shine through as well as the bright moon. Stephanie then turned the corner to the office and walked over to the draws, reading the one-labeled ‘Diamonds’ she placed her right and on the handle and pulled it open, a single folder was inside it but was jammed pack with information on each child that her and Kenobi would be in charge of. Biting her lower lip she picked up the folder and began to walk out to the hallway, flipping through the pages.

"Filex Black?" She read the name first as she looked upon the picture of the young teenager with almost flowy brown hair. She then turned to the ability part of the paper. "Hold up... THIS IS FERRO!" Nova stopped walking for a moment as her eyes widen. “He’s with WAL AND VP!?” She said as she turned to the next page. “Kenobi can handle him.” She joked as she glanced at the next page. “Maya Lopez.” She read as she looked at the bright blue-eyed blond girl. She then turned to the power part, almost too scared to read it. “Psychic abilities…. Oh peachy… a mind reader…” she sighed as she continued on. “Levitation… so… she floats?” she then looked at the last one. “Dark… force…” Nova stopped walking as she looked up and arched her eyebrow. “uuhhh Kenobi can handle her too.” She then leaned up against a pillar and continued to read off the students. “Ash Wilson” She read as she looked at the picture of another blond haired girl and arched her eyebrow. “Ash… her name is Ash?” She giggled to herself. “Ok ok ok, lets see… energy manipulation, regeneration, and magic.” She read as she nod her head. “Ok, I think I can handle her.” She then flipped the page again. “Fibra Ken..Kensh…iki” Nova blinked a few times. “Acer and Prima’s kid he’s old enough?” She took a deep breath as she looked at his powers. “Superhuman speed, agility, reflexes, parkour? What the hell is that? Um… reactions, balance, dexterity, coordination, and acrobatics…” She stood there for a while as her eyes began to shift around. “I wonder if any of the other groups have kids like this… oh well, Kenobi can have him too!” She hummed as she flipped over to the next page. It was a young girl who looked awfully familiar. “Vanessa Summers.” She glanced at her picture again and then it clicked. “ANDY AND LEXI’S GIRL!” She said in excitement. “Alright, lets see what she has!” She said with a smile as she glanced over at her abilities. “Telekinesis and light-based blasts.” Nova nod her head. “Coolio, I can handle that.” She said as she flipped the page again to see a young brunette boy with big blue eyes. “Nate… no last name… just Nate…” She said as she looked over at his powers, only to have her jaw almost hit the floor. “Flight, Superhuman visions which include heat ray, telescopic, microscopic, and x-ray. Superhuman strength, durability/stamina, speed, hearing AND wind breath?!” She blurted out. “Oh my god… it’s a real life superman!” She closed the book. “I think I read enough…” She said as she began to walk off again.

This time she turned the corner to the room were all of the uniforms were at. One by one she gathered them, the boys in one box, the girls in another box. She closed up the box and began to walk her way to the rooms were the children were going to be staying at. At each bed she laid down each uniform, making sure she was placing them on the right spot. "Jessica’s goes right here..." She gently placed it on the bed as she pulled out another uniform. "Um... this one is Maya's so it goes over here..." she ran across the room and placed it upon another bed. Each of the rooms for the Diamonds held the girls in one section and the boys in another, the rooms were decorated with lots of white. It looked really clean, and there was even a diamond at the top of each bed, with their names engraved upon them, the ceiling was high as a clear roofing was shown, allowing the bright sun to shine in into the room. But just like the other rooms, anyone could look outside the windows but no one could look inside them.

When she was done with that, Nova looked at the clock in the room. "Five... twenty five..." She said as she walked out of the rooms and back into the hallway. "I wonder if there’s a little coffee shop or something here...." She said as she continued to walk around with the folder tucked under her right arm. As she continued to walk she then heard footsteps running down the hall. Nova looked around almost in a panic, only to see Mistress Redhead fly right pass her. "Damn." Nova said in surprise. "Someone is excited." She said with a laugh as she continued to walk around, until she finally saw Kenobi. "HEY! MASTER JEDI!" She waved her left arm up in the air. She quickly ran up to him and began to walk next to him. "It’s about time you got here!" She said as she opened up the Folder she had be carrying. "Check it out, it’s our students!" She began to flip through the pages. "I already chose which ones your going to get and which ones I'm going to get." She handed him the entire folder. "Ok, you get those, and I'll get..." she snatched one paper from the folder and held it up. "I get to do attendance!" She smiled as she skipped off. "Hey the cafeteria is open right?" She turned around to face him. "I'll be right back, going to grab a cookie, or two, want one?" and with that she ran off.

After grabbing about ten cookies she came back with a smile on her face, as she held one out to Kenobi, “here I got you one!" she handed it to him wither he wanted it or not. She then looked back at the folder and back at Kenobi. "You know I was kidding about the whole, you take everyone right?" She said with a nervous smile. She then watched as Mistress redhead flew past them, well again for Nova.

"Ill be out there in a second, I’ve misplaced one of the rubies enrolment forms" MR shouted as she kept running.

"Dude, stop rushing, you'll hurt yourself!" She said as she turned to Kenobi. "She swears like its going to start in like... ten minutes or something." She laughed as she looked down at her watch to read 6:50am. "HOLY CRAP ITS GOING TO START IN TEN MINUTES!" Nova blurted out as she took off running, still holding the enrolment list in her hand. "Hurry up Kenobi!" She said as she burst into flames to help her run even faster.

With Nova's speed it only took her about thirty seconds to reach the entrance of the main hall. Students were lined along each side of the room. The Rubies were off to the left, Opals were in the middle of the room and the Diamonds, and her kids were off to the right of the room. Nova walked in as calm as she could, catching her breath as she looked at the other professors, smiled and waved at them as she put her out her fire.

"Heya guys!" She then looked up at her left hand to see the enrolment list on fire. "OH OH OH SNAP!" She yelled out as she quickly absorbed the fire back in her body, the edges of the enrollment list now burned, just a little. "Oops..." She said nervously as she turned to the group of teenagers. "Alright boys and girls, were going to enter the Main Hall right about now-" Right then the huge wooden doors opened up with a slight creek to them. "And now we go in!" She said as she picked up her hands and tried to wave the Diamond students in a line. "Just follow me alright?" She walked in with the students behind her as she could feel her heart pounding harder and faster with every step she took. She then managed to get the students seated with Kenobi's help and turned to see Mistress Redhead standing in front of them and ready to give her welcome speech.

"Good evening students and welcome to your first day at the Academy I am Gwen your headmistress most of you know me and I will be speaking to those that don’t soon but for now its time to get settled in, your Professors have all checked you in and soon you will be taken to your common rooms. When you are all settled, come down to the dining hall and enjoy your first night together. Before you head off though there are a couple of things you need to know. We are all in separate teams yes, but the academy is for you all to come together and work to get your skills honed and your heads full"

Nova could hear the students give off a small chuckle, she took made a small smirk and laughed a little. She would do her best to make sure her students would try and get along with the others. The Opals she felt they might get along better than the Rubies... but then... the Opals still have their own way of thinking... so it might cause just as much problems. 'This is going to be really interesting...' she thought to herself.

"During your time here you will meet new people who think differently from you, but i tell you now, if I see any bad behavior, any fighting I will expel you instantly. This is a place to learn and grow not a place to let old battles brew. Now saying that you are all welcome and you are all honored to be here, so go get set up and meet us down in the dining hall, a great feast awaits you before your first day of classes, your uniforms will be ready for you in your common rooms, each team has their own insignia on the lapel of the jacket."

With that she was done with her introduction speech and Kenobi and Nova stood in front of the Diamond students once more. "Ok, I know we didn’t get to introduce ourselves at the start." She made a small smile as she looked at the teenagers before her. "My name is Professor Feral Nova, and I will be your teacher for the rest of this school year. But please, feel free to call me Nova, which ever one you are most comfortable with." She made sure she was in plane sight of all the students as she looked down upon them. "Now, there are three rules that I have, and only three rules while you are here with me, inside and outside the classes. I want you to treat everyone and I mean EVERYONE here at this Academy, no matter who they are; fellow professors, Rubies, Opals, the headmistress, the staff here at the school, EVERYONE with Respect, kindness, and courtesy." She looked at the students for a moment. “No matter what anyone tells you and no matter who it comes from, we are heroes, we are few who are chosen to make a positive impact upon this Earth. While others fear only the worst in the time of shadows, it is our job to light up that darkness."  She then looked at the enrollment list once more and looked over at Kenobi. "I'm going to run this over to the office so they can input the information, you can add whatever you want and start giving the students the quick tour and I'll meet you up in dinning area." She said as she walked off, leaving Obi with the Diamond students.

ariana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ariana
Ariana was so nervous she thought she would puke right onto her new school uniform. Stiff white shirt, pleated plaid blue skirt and knee-high stockings. Now wouldn't that go nicely with the contents of this morning's barely eaten breakfast?

Earlier that day, her parents had offered to come along with her, but Ariana had flat-out refused. It was bad enough that she had just moved here from the other side of the world and recognized nobody at this strange and unfamiliar school, but to bring her mother and father along would be signing the warrant for a long and painful social death. Plus, she didn't even think they allowed parents to come on the first day. Did they? She knew nothing about the procedures at Vine Prodigies. And that scared her.

To be on the safe side, she started following a few other students - she hoped they were students - to the giant entrance hall. She couldn't help rolling her eyes at the "sensitive" emo-boy bangs and matching square framed glasses one of the guys ahead of her was sporting. This must be why I'm in Opals, she smirked to herself. A real Diamond would never judge anyone based on their style...or lack thereof, in the case of Emo there. Her father would say she's getting to be more and more like her mother. Not that that was a bad thing.

Soon, more and more students joined the throng that quickly spread into three separate clusters. It was easy to see who belonged to what house. The Diamonds were off to the right. Diamonds looked like they spent their lunchtimes building orphanages with their bare hands. The Rubies were huddled on the left. Rubies looked like they spent their lunchtimes blowing up orphanages with their bare hands.

Then there was her group. The Opals. Some would say that Opals were simpletons who couldn't decide which party to crash. Ariana preferred to think that they were the ones who were smart enough to know that the world came in shades of gray. Opals looked like they spent their lunchtimes...eating lunch.

She found a comfortable spot right in front of everyone else, not too close so that people will think she's overly eager or something (that's bad, hello!) and listened patiently while the Headmistress, her shockingly red hair gleaming under the bright lights of the school, started speaking.

"Good evening students and welcome to your first day at the Academy I am Gwen your headmistress most of you know me and I will be speaking to those that don’t soon but for now its time to get settled in, your Professors have all checked you in and soon you will be taken to your common rooms. When you are all settled, come down to the dining hall and enjoy your first night together. Before you head off though there are a couple of things you need to know. We are all in separate teams yes, but the academy is for you all to come together and work to get your skills honed and your heads full!"

Is she being serious? Ariana looked around at the other houses. It didn't look like she could "work to get her skills honed" with Rubies without getting her head ripped off. And she doubted she could do the same with Diamonds without feeling the need to rip their heads off.

"During your time here you will meet new people who think differently from you, but I tell you now, if I see any bad behavior, any fighting I will expel you instantly. This is a place to learn and grow not a place to let old battles brew. Now saying that you are all welcome and you are all honored to be here, so go get set up and meet us down in the dining hall, a great feast awaits you before your first day of classes, your uniforms will be ready for you in your common rooms, each team has their own insignia on the lapel of the jacket."

Insignia. Awesome. Ariana hoped Opals' colors were anything but orange. Orange-anything always made her look like a bloated pumpkin. And that was on a good day.

There was a slight silence, then everyone started clapping. Ariana stood up, stretched and headed down the hall towards the dining area. She could like it here. On the way to get something to eat, she caught the dark brown eye of a fellow Opal girl and smiled shyly at her. The girl smiled back, letting her chocolate brown hair out of its ponytail. Her eyes immediately changed colors to a deep green.

"Hey, I'm Ariana," she said to the girl.

Yes, she could definitely like it here.
Mitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#22  Edited By Mitch

Mitch laid in bed, his body covered under a thick warm sheet. By turning around in his bed all sorts of tiny openings appeared under the sheet that let in bright light from the lamps on the ceiling, forming tiny beams of light illuminating parts of his body. With every small move he made the lightbeams shifted in place until one reached his eye. Pushing the sheet down with his hands it slowly revealed his head, messy hair, dry lips and squinting eyes. He felt something pushing against his stomach but his eyes were not yet adjusted to the bright light. Slowly a shadow formed above him. A man in a blue suit with a blue hat stood next to his bed, the man spoke out words but Mitch was still to drowsy to make sense of it all.

He felt the poking become harder on the side of his stomach, he looked down only to see the man poking him with, what looked to be, a baton. ‘What the hell is your problem?!” Mitch mumbled out. The man was quick to respond “My problem? Don’t get smart with me you little brat.. Now get up!”. Mitch felt the man tightly grabbing his arm and yanking him from his bed. The man was quickly accompanied by another two men dressed in similar blue suits. Now his eyes had finally adjusted to the sunlight and he could see they were policeman he could only mutter the word “ah..”. In only his boxershort he was dragged by the policemen by various beds, couches, chairs and other furniture towards a police car in front of the building. He had spend the night in a department store. Needless to say, he wasn’t invited to stay the night.

He was living the life of a drifter, never staying in one place. Ever since he left the orphanage his life was nothing more then looking out for number one, himself. Which had brought him a lot of trouble.

Hours later..

He was in one of the holding cells in the police department, grey concrete surrounded him, on the floor, on the ceiling, even on the walls. Just one wall was open but it was filled with steel bars running from the ceiling to the floor. “Mitch.. what have you gotten yourself into this time” he heard a woman’s voice from the other side of the bars. “Hello Angie” Mitch responded with a smile on his face. Angie had been his caretaker for the time he stayed in the orphanage, which was from his birth to his 18 birthday. You could call her his mother in a way, if you were to call the other children in the orphanage his brothers and sisters. “I’ve had enough of you Mitch, you need to learn some discipline.. I’ve had a talk with the judge and we’ve decided on a good place where you can learn some of this discipline and control over your powers”. Before Mitch even had time to respond he was taken form his cell and put in a car once more. He had no grudge against Angie, she had tried this multiple times but it never seem to work.

Days later..

The car pulled up at a boat, behind it was a huge island. “well thanks for the ride mate, I can make my way from here” Mitch said with a smile on his face to the man next to him. It was a muscled man assigned to make sure he reached his destination. “wiseguy..” the man responded. They both boarded the boat which sailed away only minutes later. On it were various people, mostly from his own age. He looked around and thought to himself “this might not be that bad of a place to stay for a couple of days”.

His guard dropped him off in front of the door while he talked to some people, presumably from the school. Mitch slowly made his way inside together with the other teens. It lead to a luxurious massive hallway, the likes of which he had never seen before “I could definitely stay here for a couple of days”. Suddenly a woman began to speak, she introduced herself as the head mistress.. His first day of college had begun..