• 65 results
#1 Edited by Clara Mass (8099 posts) - - Show Bio

September 2013 - Open Challenge

Dear Diary,

In my twenty-nine years of life I've conjured the spawn of Satan, made love with riches, killed whack bitches, and played the President like my own personal plaything. I've been wed to hell, bewitched by the Japanese, fought a dignitary or two, and I even hooked up with the baddest chick I've ever seen. To say I've done it all would be an understatement, because quite frankly I haven't yet lived long enough.

I am God. I am the feet mutant kind should be worshiping, fearful that one day I might just take their gifts away. Ah but that'd be too easy. Why have all this power without proper competition? Yes, that's what I want...competition. It's hard being me when there's no true equilibrium.

Sigh. Because of my apparent boredom with the lack of activity in recent times I issue an open challenge to whomever believes they can take me one on one or two on one; a girl could learn a thing or two from new experiences.

Nevertheless I'll be around, taking names, and doing me. It's about time someone shook things up around here and I think I'm just the one to do it. That's unless you're all afraid. Anyhow, anyway, find me when you think you've got the balls. As a sweet French babe once said "Venir le chercher mes amis."

Signed,

CMP

And so she slammed the thick ebony book shut, feeling content with the relinquishment of bent up emotions. Slowly reclining against her comforting chair the violet eyed mistress soothed in the ambiance of silence, gradually drifting into a wondrous state of meditation. "Finally." In these few months by her lonesome the lass had finally uncovered self-actualization. This world would be hers. One way or another. One way or another......she'd finally valid her existence.

To be continued in....The Demon Within

#2 Posted by The_Assassin_ (17449 posts) - - Show Bio

That's my crazy alternate reality ex-wife <3

#3 Posted by Lady_Liberty (8439 posts) - - Show Bio

You're always fun.

#4 Posted by _Glacier_ (6705 posts) - - Show Bio

Great! Now you just have to find proper chellengers! =P

#5 Posted by Antonia (3107 posts) - - Show Bio

She wants a challenge, eh?

Crackles knuckles....

#6 Edited by ownagepants (4656 posts) - - Show Bio

A women has never made me feel this inferior before .

#7 Posted by Pyrogram (41344 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice.

#8 Posted by The_Puzzler (6486 posts) - - Show Bio

Another pawn on the board ^_^

#9 Edited by Clara Mass (8099 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by _Glacier_ (6705 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by _TheDoctor_ (299 posts) - - Show Bio

You want a challenge?
*Mortal kombat theme blasts*
*Dances around in a circle,fists in the air*
lesss gooo.

#12 Posted by Clara Mass (8099 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by Clara Mass (8099 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by The_Assassin_ (17449 posts) - - Show Bio

@clara_mass: You're not gonna kill me again are you? >.>

#15 Posted by Clara Mass (8099 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by _TheDoctor_ (299 posts) - - Show Bio

@clara_mass:*Suddenly is afraid and intimidated*
*Quickly thinks of ridiculous excuse*
Ugh.
Schoolwork,cant post much and stuff.

#17 Posted by Clara Mass (8099 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by _TheDoctor_ (299 posts) - - Show Bio

@clara_mass:*Reads her powers.*
*Realizes Mosum's cloak negates like all her powers*
*Suddenly not as afraid*
Maybe.

#19 Posted by ownagepants (4656 posts) - - Show Bio

@clara_mass: if you are looking for a fight i'll give you one i have a character that can go head to head with you.

#20 Edited by _Glacier_ (6705 posts) - - Show Bio

@clara_mass: Hahahahaha, good luck finding a nobody. xP

#21 Posted by Clara Mass (8099 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by _Glacier_ (6705 posts) - - Show Bio

@clara_mass: Why do you think his name is Nobody? Lack of ideas? =P

#23 Edited by Antonia (3107 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Posted by Clara Mass (8099 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Edited by ownagepants (4656 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Edited by Antonia (3107 posts) - - Show Bio

@clara_mass: Is that code for you have a big butt?

So that's why she's Clara Mass.

#27 Edited by Pyrogram (41344 posts) - - Show Bio
@antonia said:

How long where you waiting to say that one? XD

#28 Posted by Clara Mass (8099 posts) - - Show Bio

@ownagepants said:

@clara_mass: what is that supposed to mean?

That I know.

@pyrogram said:
@antonia said:

She's got a big butt and I cannot lie.

Zaub got jokes.

#29 Edited by ownagepants (4656 posts) - - Show Bio

@clara_mass: well now i know that you know that i know you know.

#30 Posted by The_Puzzler (6486 posts) - - Show Bio

@ownagepants said:

@clara_mass: what is that supposed to mean?

That I know.

@pyrogram said:
@antonia said:

She's got a big butt and I cannot lie.

Zaub got jokes.

More like Zaubs has game

#31 Edited by Antonia (3107 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: Well, before I was gonna make a pure fat joke. But I like the big butt better.

@clara_mass: It's okay. I like your big butt. ^_^ Or something.

#32 Posted by _Spectral_ (151 posts) - - Show Bio

You want a challenge?

*Mortal kombat theme blasts*

*Dances around in a circle,fists in the air*

lesss gooo.

Someone say Mortal Kombat ?

#33 Edited by Valerie_Huntington (3770 posts) - - Show Bio

And managed to do it all without anyone ever caring

#34 Posted by The_Puzzler (6486 posts) - - Show Bio

Your..Your Pic didn't c-Ahh You'll figure it out.

#35 Edited by Clara Mass (8099 posts) - - Show Bio

@valerie_huntington said:

Y'know for someone who claims to dislike me you sure have habit of popping in on my threads. And you know it's the goddamn truth. It's okay that you dislike me. We don't have to get along, but this constant habit of attacking me is bullshit and I keep letting it slide. Our past though morbid is the freaking past. I may not be an A-Lister but sweetheart neither are you. While I'm trying my best to write...you're too busy posting Victoria Secret gifs. Now either lets bury the hatchet, hate one another in silence, or blow me. Either one is fine with me. And if you choose to continue throwing shade like a hormonal teenage girl...I'll be here reading and thinking "Damn. I really did a number on her."

Next moves on you. And before you dissect my response by pointing out I threw a bit of insults, just know that's the only way I know how to communicate with you. Hopefully, we can go the mature way out and find a better understanding with one another because I have no more time for childish crap. And coming up with insults is such a chore.

#36 Posted by Valerie_Huntington (3770 posts) - - Show Bio

Y'know for someone who claims to dislike me you sure have habit of popping in on my threads. And you know it's the goddamn truth. It's okay that you dislike me. We don't have to get along, but this constant habit of attacking me is bullshit and I keep letting it slide. Our past though morbid is the freaking past. I may not be an A-Lister but sweetheart neither are you. While I'm trying my best to write...you're too busy posting Victoria Secret gifs. Now either lets bury the hatchet or blow me. Either one is fine with me. And if you choose to continue throwing shade like a hormonal teenage girl...I'll be here reading and thinking "Damn. I really did a number on her."

Next moves on you. Hopefully, we can go the mature way out because I have no more time for childish crap.

You so often blur the lines between you and your character, I thought I'd play along. No need to get sensitive. But someone who spends so much of his time pretending to be a teenage girl should really reconsider calling someone one.

Great writing, keep up the good work xx

#37 Posted by ownagepants (4656 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Posted by The_Puzzler (6486 posts) - - Show Bio

The tension, is stupendous.

#39 Posted by Mercy_ (91888 posts) - - Show Bio

Again?

#41 Posted by Clara Mass (8099 posts) - - Show Bio

@clara_mass said:

Y'know for someone who claims to dislike me you sure have habit of popping in on my threads. And you know it's the goddamn truth. It's okay that you dislike me. We don't have to get along, but this constant habit of attacking me is bullshit and I keep letting it slide. Our past though morbid is the freaking past. I may not be an A-Lister but sweetheart neither are you. While I'm trying my best to write...you're too busy posting Victoria Secret gifs. Now either lets bury the hatchet or blow me. Either one is fine with me. And if you choose to continue throwing shade like a hormonal teenage girl...I'll be here reading and thinking "Damn. I really did a number on her."

Next moves on you. Hopefully, we can go the mature way out because I have no more time for childish crap.

You so often blur the lines between you and your character, I thought I'd play along. No need to get sensitive. But someone who spends so much of his time pretending to be a teenage girl should really reconsider calling someone one.

Great writing, keep up the good work xx

I feel like there's no mediation with you. There just isn't. I fucked up with you and I realize that now. I screwed up, but it's not sensitivity. We haven't been on good terms for some time now. It's been a constant exchange of immaturity. It's like walking on goddamn egg shells whenever we're online and it shouldn't be that way. I'm just done with it all. Idk what else to do. Ugh. I'm be down to start all over, but I doubt you'd want that so...yeah.

And I've had my moments in the past, but the blurred lines crap has ended.

Hey, hey, hey *Robin Thicke voice

#42 Posted by ownagepants (4656 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Posted by Madame_Blossom (692 posts) - - Show Bio

@clara_mass: I love this. I love this and the fact that I see Emma Roberts. <3

#44 Posted by Clara Mass (8099 posts) - - Show Bio
#45 Posted by ownagepants (4656 posts) - - Show Bio

@clara_mass: that statement cleared nothing up i am still confused.

#46 Posted by Clara Mass (8099 posts) - - Show Bio

@mercy_ said:

Again?

This needed to happen. It's about damn time I at least tried to squash this once and for all.

@clara_mass: I love this. I love this and the fact that I see Emma Roberts. <3

Thank you :-*

Emma Roberts is hot o.o

#47 Posted by Clara Mass (8099 posts) - - Show Bio
#48 Edited by Valerie_Huntington (3770 posts) - - Show Bio

@clara_mass: Honestly this is so boring to me I really don't have a problem with you my comment was for old time's sake. You're innovative as hell and a good writer so do ya thang. I get this was a diary entry so it was supposed to be self-indulgent so it really has nothing to do with you as a person it's from your character's point of view. If Mercy or Sha (both of whom I love) had been the one to write Clara and came out with a post like this it'd still annoy the sht out of me. The only difference is I don't think they would have portrayed that as their attitude OOC as well.

But if you say you're done with being Clara 24/7 that's cool but if you're not that's cool too I'm not really that interested anymore. My comment really wasn't supposed to carry that much weight.

#49 Posted by Pyrogram (41344 posts) - - Show Bio

@clara_mass: Respect man, this squabble kinda needed to be squashed.

#50 Posted by Mercy_ (91888 posts) - - Show Bio