That Time with The Arrows and Punches RPG

bloodguts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

"Alright, I know this looks bad..." Bloodguts had been saying that a lot lately. First there was when he ripped out that tree to get a cat loose, and then the time when he accidentally feel through the police station trying to bring in a criminal. But this, this was a whole different level. This time Bloodguts was holding the door to a bank vault. A bank vault from a recently robbed bank. Robbed by him. Let's go back a bit here.

"Please hurry! There's more kittens to save!" Bloodguts tossed more and more kittens out of the flaming office, he wasn't sure why the door had been so heavy but the little girl's tip had been clean. Some crazy pyro trying to burn down a pet orphanage. Crazy stuff, Bloodguts didn't even know there was a pet orphanage in Gothic. "Okay that's all of 'em." Bloodguts said with a sign of relief as he tossed out the last kitten. "Okay so now we hunt dow-" Bloodguts turned around to find several cops pointing guns at him. "Oh good things you cops showed there a fire and..." Bloodguts looked around, the fire was gone, and he wasn't in a pet orphanage anymore, instead he was in a bank vault. "Alright, I know this looks bad..."

Bullets bounced off of Bloodguts as he crashed punched his way through the wall. That little brat must have been some kind of psychic. Bloodshot thought. Well jokes on her, because I know how to find her. Bloodguts looked over the crowd as he hit the sidewalk, bullets still bouncing off his back. And just as he thought, lots of people looking away from the spectacle as if something was making them ignore the chaos around them. "Ha! Alright, I'll bring back that money pronto guys, don't worry!" Bloodguts rushed off into the street jumping over any car that got in his way. He'd find the kid, get the money, and everything would be alright. What could go wrong?

Meanwhile, mutant telepath Jenny was busy setting up her trap. "Alright, you all take the money and scram." She explained to her goons. "I've got this handled." It only took a bit of time to find her target. She ran up to Kurt, crocodile tears in her eyes. "Mister you have to save me! There's a monster coming to get me!"

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Pyrogram

Happily enjoying a refreshingly cooling drink of Cherry Coca Cola inside of Gothics City Center, Kurt stood, back resting upon a banks wall his left palm freezing due to the Cola can being tightly gripped, right hand shielding his face from the hot suns perpetual glare, an unnaturally warm day within the godforsaken city-like slums of Gothic was evidently allowing some of the more good natured and helpful members of society to flourish, thinking this was going to be a nice serene day Kurt had dropped his guard momentarily closing his eyes before a sudden cry disturbed his peace.

Looking down he smiled, an affectionately caring smile as Kurt lowered himself onto one knee, curiously asking the girl what was wrong, after a quick explanation he softly grasped her hand while giving her his Cola Can with the other, "Hold my drink" He chuckled "As long as that can is safe...you're gonna be safe..." Having no idea what he had just said sounding like an idiot, the placebo effect indeed worked as the little child protectively pressed the can onto her person as if she was hugging a prized possession. Gesturing for the little child to follow, Kurt would walk into the open street, knowing any would be kidnappers (unassuming an actual monster was coming) would attack in blatant daylight.

bloodguts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bloodguts wasn't technically a monster but, well Kurt could be forgiven for making the mistake as a massive guy in wearing all bright red and plastic mask came bounding down the road leaving imprints in the road from his heavy jumps. Bloodguts grinned under his mask. He'd found the girl, looks like she'd been caught by some other hero when she was trying to steal a coke of all things. Bloodguts stopped a good distance away from Kurt and gave a friendly wave. "Thanks for the help man." He turned his attention to the girl. "And as for you, I swear I'm gonna punch you into the moon if you don't tell me what I want to know." Fear filled Jenny's face, there was lots of tears, people were beginning to stare. Bloodguts looked around nervously as it dawned on him that he was threatening to punch a 7 year old. Well a telepath pretending to be a 7 year old, but still. "Now I know this looks bad..." He started to explain to the crowd that was forming.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looking forward the heroes eyes widened in apprehensive shock, not fearful, but very daunted by the gigantic threat, instinctively placing the girl behind of himself, giving her a reassuring smile before walking forwards ready to engage whatever this thing was, "What....what's going on?" Kurt realized something was not totally right, this thing, whatever it was - was too nice. Regardless Kurt outstretched his right palm as a green bow manifested itself from thin air, in his left palm a single emerald arrow appeared, resting the arrow onto the bow, pointing it to the ground in a neutral position not being aggressive he continued, "Better start explaining..." He waited.

bloodguts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Okay buddy let me explain." Bloodguts said as he watched Kurt notch an arrow. "I don't want one of those silly little hero fights hero things that seems to happen every other week. That little girl is a criminal and I'm here to stop, alright. Now hand her over." Is what he said. "I'm here to kill every single person in this little corner of Gothic until that girl surrenders and you aren't going to stop me! No one stops Bloodguts!" Is what everyone heard thanks to adorable little Jenny. Bloodguts, unaware of the mess that was brewing moved forward to grab Jenny. He grinned under his mask, he thought everything is going to be alright. Everything wasn't going to be alright, at all.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shaking his head knowing how this would inevitably have always turned into a fight. Kurt looked downwards at the girl gesturing for her to ran back away and hide behind a car, as she did that Kurt stepped forwards once more, raising his bow up and aiming towards Bloodguts, "Well, I did ask first" His fingers released the string as the emerald arrow glided through the air, aiming to smash into the mans stomach with the density and velocity of a car hitting you at 50MPH. Nonlethal but hoping to simply stun the beast, and give him a second thought before continuing.