Plan-B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Plan-B

The zombie ship

the ship that you are on is a prisoner transport that takes the bad and villainous to a prison on moon it was carrying a object that mutates the people who die it started by a man who got his arm stuck in a machine and died when the men came to help him he turned around and stabbed them both with the blades the grew out of his hands. they turned into the things and attacked others and they attacked more until the ship was infected most o the heroes on the ship were hired to help keep control over the villains most of them were supers but when the ship was a living hell already for the heroes and the hired guards a rock went straight through the ship releasing all the prisoners and villains making the problem for the heroes. as you walk throw the bloody halls of the ship with the lights flickering mutated beasts watching you, be prepared if the beast drops out of the vent above you the ship is dangerous and the amounts of oxygen is dangerously low so supply on that you should team up with other heroes and villains, because its dangerous out there.

No Caption Provided

The beasts (zombies)

they are dangerous and fast and never loose conscious it takes to kill them every limb off there body, they will crawl with one arm and no head if they have to. stay away from the vents the zombies will pull you in and you'll never come out. they are made by an object found on mars and it turns the dead alive into the mutated creatures that think only of killing.

No Caption Provided

they never give up they never stop so its fight or flight.

Teaming up and battling

the heroes are advised on teaming up with other heroes and villains should team up with other villains to make the best and strongest teams and smartest teams but teams can be either villains and heroes or heroes and heroes or villains and villains REMEMBER:THIS IS AN "RPG"

Plan-B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I woke up got on my feet and looked around "anyone there" i pulled out my gun and started walking i heard screeching sounding like metal against metal the i heard a running sound above me i crouched and pointed up at the ceiling then a loud crashing in front of me down the hall way "sh*t" i said looking at what seemed to be a bloody mutated creature I stared at me the started running at an amazing speed i shot it in the leg it fell to the ground and started crawling so i shot its head ind it still was crawling then i ran and stomped on its body tearing of its arm leaving it with one arm and one leg. "F*ck... Jesus Christ what was that" i started running down the hall way looking for people

Avatar image for the_knight_rhoden
The_Knight_Rhoden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@plan-b: I was clearly blacked out. I was in Jerusalem facing off against the heathen hordes lead by the honourable Saladin, we were being pushed back continuously, and I saw in the distance, a heathen shaman saying some prayers with a strange glowing blue artifact in his hand. He clearly noticed my staring at him, and with a shout the strange artifact glowed even brighter and suddenly, I felt a strange sensation, as I blacked out.

I woke up, and felt incredibly groggy, and my vision was blurry. I was in a very strange place, and did not recognize anything around me, for the most part it was all metal, and the strange vessel I was in was making some very strange noises which I had never heard before.

I heard shouts, and the sound of an unknown but very loud weapon being fired, I grasped my sword tightly, and braced my shield, and headed towards the source of the noise. I saw a strange man running down the metal hallway, being followed by a grotesque demon, which seemed to possess only one arm and one leg. I shouted and said "Ho there! Get behind me! I shall slay this unholy abomination!".

I then raised my steel kite shield which proudly bore the heraldry of the Knights Templar upon it, and proceeded to ram right into the creature sending it tumbling down to the ground. I then pulled my sword back, gathered strength in my arm, and made a powerful slash to the creature's head. To my horror, the creature continued fighting even without its head, I finally took the initiative and slashed its remaining arm and leg off, finally leaving it effectively limbless and without a mode of attack. I took a deep breath and then proceeded to brutally stomp upon its torso, splattering it, and releasing a spray of blood all over the hallway, and across my shield. The heraldry upon it was now barely noticeable.

I then turned to face the stranger and said "You there, who are you? What is this place?"

Encriptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@plan-b: Encriptor picks up a distress call from a ship which apparently was a prison vessel by humanoids. Scanning the ship, multiple life signs were registered and Encriptor's own ship was designed for deep space runs not capable of rescuing. The intriguing factor was the alterations in humanoid life signs were very abstract as if a species it never encountered, examining a docking port Encriptor locks up to the prison ship hacking the door system to gain entry.

The door opens to a dismembered being laying in a pool of it's blood. The blood was human with traces of mutated gnomes present and an infectious virus for carbon based life forms. Encriptor places an incendiary bomb to burn up the corpse left behind, suddenly the ship seemed like a salvage exploit for the sentient being. Bio-readings were showing non mutated readings close by, a radio signal was picked up "Anyone there?". "Affirmative, I am Encriptor... are you a salvager? this vessel needs to be cleansed, a dangerous contagion is spreading....suggestion is termination of all carries aboard. I will come to your location " says Encriptor.

Opening a security panel on a nearby wall and hooking up to the vessels system able to see breaches in the hull and schematics of the ship. The ship was on lock down, an automated response to ensure the villans inside stayed put. Unfortunately power systems were failing all over the ship and some containment fields over the cells. Encriptor began to drop nano-repair bots and ordered them to fix any breach to the hull or internal mechanisms to keep the ship intake.

The_Knight_Rhoden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@encriptor: The Knight Rhoden heard the loud booming voice, and its instructions, at first he was unsure of what to do, but he surmised that the noise came from somewhere close by, he started moving towards it.

He saw a strangely black clad man, and called out "Ho there! Tis' I, Sir Rhoden, who are you? What is this place?"

Encriptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Encriptor

@the_knight_rhoden

Starring at the man in armor plating, Encriptor began scanning for infection as the man spoke traces of saliva spat from his mouth ample enough to analyze and determine the man was not infected. Carbon dating detection analyzed the metal to be that of a Templar Knight, this confused Encriptor, but being able to manipulate time itself determined this man able to do so with use of some form of engineering device or magic. "Templar, you are in the future on a prison vessel for humans and being from other planets whom call this home due to crimes, there is a plague aboard this ship spawning mutated humanoids. This most be corrected to salvage this vessel, I shall split the profits on sale once we cleanse the bacteria" says Encriptor.

While tapped into the security system it's realized that the ships medical safeguards are disabled and to restart them would mean to fully restart the main program. Unfortunately that would disabled all systems freeing all prisoners and most likely purge the ship off all air available. An option left for last resort, in the meantime Encriptor started to depressurize compartments where no life signs were detected eliminating viral existence in those areas.

_Grifter_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good luck with this.

Geth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_grifter_: Plan-B is an RPer in training, so it's pretty cool something of his took off. I'm trying to mentor him atm, know him irl, but schedules conflict.

weARElegion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By weARElegion

After the cells were malfunctioning one of the deadliest criminals escaped a deadly hunter of other species particularly a collector of skulls. Right from wrong is the pure difference between good and evil and this criminals planet raised him to believe in all the wrong ways of life. For him hunting is a daily ritual and his gods must be appeased.

No Caption Provided

From his escape he grabbed the first inmate who was close by using his primal weapons to tare and peel away the flesh that hides his trophy. The grotesque monsters roaming the hallways being nothing but obstacles for an escape pod he intends to fill with skulls before leaving this ship. The name given to him was Creechur due his lack to remorse.

Plan-B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@encriptor: @geth: @the_knight_rhoden: I Ran down the hall to the robot guy and the crusader "hey Have you seen these things...huh.. i think we should team up".. i said while breathing heavily with my hands on my knees " there everywere its ether your on your own or we go as a team" i looked up and over my shoulder "THERE'S ONE NOW!!!" i turned around and shot it POW POW POW click click click. "out of ammo " i ran towards it and pulled out my knife and stabbed it over 20 times before it died "huh... SH*T" i turned around "will you help me out"

Gas_Mask

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Gas_Mask

The cage was broken and i didn't know what to do and then vents behind me stopped blowing and then vibrations start happening, the vent suddenly bursts to reveal a grotesque mass of a human looking monster."What the h*** is that thing!"I quickly punch its head and start running for the cargo bay. "I got to get my stuff!"but it follows with great speed.So i knocked it down and ripped of its arms and legs, And run away,(if you read my bio you can see i have pyrotechnics but since we are in space and i am not very skilled at using them, i wolnt in these conversations,but i still have a variety of other weapons)

Plan-B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gas_mask: "F*CK you guys i'm going you can stay here!" i ran down the hall and fallowed the sounds of crashing and booming then i stopped I saw a villain approximately 8 ft tall "hey you i know you your Wess from cell 7 come over here" then one of the beasts crashed through the ceiling on top of me and stabbed my shoulder with a limb of his. i grabbed it pulled it out of me broke it off the beast and stabbed him in the head as he was still attacking me "help me Wess"

Gas_Mask

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Gas_Mask

@plan-b I shot the thing with my harpoon and retracted it, the arm of the beast came off, i knew i got it's attention so i started to run."Your welcome!"

Plan-B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gas_mask: as he got off i shot its the back of its head "booyah" the gross thing ran and lost control hit the wall falling down an elevater shaft " we should team up" your big and tough and i'm a good shot.

Gas_Mask

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@plan-b "All right i'm in come on you little skuankis lets go to the cargo hold to load up on supply "

Plan-B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"OK lets get outta here" i opened a door shh i held on to the wall tightly for the reason that one door could suck us into space tsss.. the door opened safely I started walking "so how did you get here in this hell hole wess.

Avatar image for eleanor_ruthven
Eleanor_Ruthven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

(Space Zombies Attack! Mars Attacks: Zombie Edition! Have fun with this, guys)

The_Knight_Rhoden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@encriptor: The Knight Rhoden seemed very confused at the strange man in front of him, and was rather in shock when he heard the part about him being in the future.

"Lord Christ... if what you say is true... we shall have to join forces to combat these infernal demons, or mut... whatever tis' you called them. Your name was... Ser Encriptor I believe? Well met, let us slay these spawns of Lucifer together."

@plan-b : The Knight Rhoden seemed to finally have understood somewhat of what happened to him, but the other man who seemingly stopped to say something to the, ran off just as fast as he spoke, this left Rhoden with no real time to catch up to him. Perhaps they would meet again later, but for now he already had an ally aboard this strange vessel. The Knight Out Of Time, then paused for a moment and said to @encriptor "I am rather new to this place, where ever you adjourn to I shall follow your command. May I advise finding this vessels storage are first? The storage of a ship oft possesses goods worth pilfering, mayhaps we can find a use for some of them."

Encriptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_knight_rhoden: @plan-b: Looking back at the two men asking to party up, Encriptor figured why not. "I shall accept your offer to team up, and for you Knight my title of sir is unnecessary as I am no Knight. I am a construct of a talented blacksmithspeaking in terms the Knight would understand."The storage units may contain weapons for your use, I have a map to this ship and the locations of all storage containers. " says Encriptor

Warning, Warning, Prisoner Cells deactivated - says the Vessels alarm system.

"The ships log indicates 5 known meta criminals, 400 human criminals, and 100 hostile alien species aboard. It would appear our obstacles just increased,Encriptor accessing a control panel disables the escape pods. We can't have unauthorized escapees now. Just ahead past that mess hall is is a security container, possible guns available. I'll clear a pathway and message you to come. Retracting two blades of no metal the two has ever seen, then sprinting down the hallway towards the container. Reaching the area without an encounter, the blades as it places his palm over the security panel hacking the access code. The container opens and plenty of guns and devices are present, tapping into the ships system and sending the message for the others to join.

Standing outside the container, guarding against anything.

No Caption Provided

Gas_Mask

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Gas_Mask

@plan-b "i was arrested for trying to break some buddies of mine out of a prison the , and only reason they got me was because they had tanks and helicopters !"

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Nnmf..." Trickshot awoke, finding himself both in costume and in shackles. Had the feds finally picked him up? "Damnit!" He was chained in a cylindrical chamber, with the front being made of glass. His arms and legs were bound with about a two foot allowance, just out of reach of the glass. There was nobody near. Trash littered the rusty halls. The shackles were pretty rusty, too. How long had he been here?

Trickshot turned his head, and swung his wrist shackle into his own face, producing a loose tooth. He worked it the rest of the wat out with his tongue, and spat it at the wall, the angle of the shot ricocheting it back through his chains. He used his free hand to release himself the rest of the way. Trickshot tapped on the glass infront of him. He'd seen bulletproof before. He's also taught himself how to break it. He gathered the broken pieces of rusty chain, and threw 4 of them with enough force to lodge them into the glass in a diamond shape. He then kicked out the small portion of glass inside of the diamond, and stuck out his arm, feeling for a switch. As he did so, he saw a person.

"Hey you!" Trickshot called down the hallway. If this was a guard, he'd be getting a couple of new toys. "With the face! Over here, c'mon! Breakout in progress!" Trckshot stuck his hand out the hole and gave the person the middle finger, and got nothing in return. "F*ckin' junkie..." Trickshot walked back to the back of his cell, where he gathered remnants of chain. Maybe he could reach a switch of some sort with it. As he turned around, he noticed the person was now standing directly outside the glass. Only, it wasn't a person. It's flesh rotted, it's body mutilated. Blades and spikes made from bone protruded from various points on his body. Another breakout? "Hey, unlock my damn cell or move your ass." The creature said nothing, instead unleashing a high-pitched shriek and stick it's arm through the hole, grasping wildly for Trickshot. "Last chance, asshole, move it or lose it." The creature did not obey, and began slamming it's head against the glass, biting wildly at the air.

Trickshot responded by swinging the chain downwards, severing the creature's arm. Then it stuck the other arm through and continued, Trickshot severed it as well. "Crazy motherf*cker!" The creature had been able to fit it's entire arm into the hole, shoulder included. Now that they had been severed, and the creature was no longer burdened by shoulders, it began to wriggle through the hole, head-first. "Oh, what the f*ck..." Trickshot swung the chain once more, splitting the creature in half. As the legs slid back out of the hole, the armless torso tried desperately to bite Trickshot before having it's head caved in by a fatal stomp. Trickshot kicked the torso onto it's back, and produced an ID card, which doubled as a nametag. "Hello! My name is James Lewis!"

"God damn. Crazy piece of sh*t...." Trickshot stepped over the half-corpse and fumbled for a slot. "Bingo." He swept the card through and dropped it, quickly withdrawing his arm as the glass lowered into the floor. As he walked into the hallway, stepping over the other half, he picked up the ID card and clipped it to himself. Never know when a door will need opening. Too bad the guy was just a techy. Trickshot wrapped his rusty chain around his arm, and took the creature's walkie-talkie. Maybe someone had the other one. Trickshot brushed himself off, and walked in the opposite direction the creature had come from, looking for answers moreso than survivors.

Encriptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gumflabica: Monitoring the cells as his nanobots have now fully repaired the exterior of the ship and are now working on the internal components fully integrated now with the ships on board system. Noticing that the key card of a recorded dead employee was just used to release a cell, Encriptor left his allies whom were arming themselves and collecting gear heading towards the now empty cell which contained according to the ships roster of inmates a skillful marksman. The ships cams located him walking through a main corridor en route to the other men. Transmitting via the walky talky frequency "Trickshot, please remain where you are. Your escape is registered, but your detainment no longer necessary. Your services however are required to aid in cleansing of the vessel from the mutants aboard. Again, remain where you are. " Encriptor says

Well waiting for a response a small group of mutants around 4 grotesquely deformed with bones protruding like spears came swiftly towards Encriptor powered a force field watching as they kept rushing it until all but a pile of flesh and bone were to be seen wriggling against the field. Releasing the field dropping incendiaries setting the mess a blaze as heading towards Trickshot whom kept wandering ahead.

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@encriptor:

'Great.... A robot.' Trickshot thought to himself as he turned on his heels, stopping. Seemed like whatever that transmission came from knows quite a bit about this ship, presumably a way to get off of it. The only help he planned on giving them was a quick death. Trickshot clicked the button on the walkie-talkie. "Yeah, where are ya? This place is a f*ckin' maze. I'm not sure how much longer I wanna sit here bein' bozo-bait." Trickshot got up and stretched, awaiting an answer.

(Sorry, my writing juices are really kinda drained. Rough day yesterday.)

Plan-B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gumflabica: I heard the inter come and rushed towards it and pressed the button ZZZZHH "hello is anybody there... hello!" I slammed my hand on the wall next to the machine in anger i let go of the button and waited "ANSWER ANSWER!" i heard scratching near i loaded my hand cannons and set them to auto."he needs to answer"

Darkfeather21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Operator, Ordis has intercepted a distress beacon from a ship in the nearby system," Ordis chirped. The cuboid holographic representation of the Cephelon floated nearby to the meditating Tenno, awaiting a response. "Shall I redirect our navigation path in order to investigate?"

Without saying a word, Excalibur stood and walked to the back of his ship, down the ramp, and into the armory, where he began to collect and equip his weapons.

"A good choice, Operator," Ordis chirped. It immediately moved the flight path in order to intersect with the source of the distress beacon. "The Liset with arrive in five minutes time."

Darkfeather21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Operator, we have arrived at the ship," Ordis chirped as Excalibur finished fitting his sword and shield to one arm. "Initial scans indicate numerous life forms of various species, as well as bio-signatures similar to that of the Technocyte virus."
Excalibur held out his hand to the AI. The ship shut down, save for a few crucial systems that would keep it close by to the other ship, as Ordis downloaded itself into the Warframe.
"Ordis is prepared to act as communication," the Cephelon announced inside Excaliburs head. The Tenno nodded, before opening the airlock and flinging himself out, kicking off the Liset in the direction of the other ship.

Plan-B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkfeather21: I heard foot steps on the floor above me " those are people footsteps" i set my gun to blast and aimed at the ceiling the second i shot the vacuum of space sucked Plan-B out i grabbed the shredded side with my other hand i pulled out my hacking device and shut the doors. "SH*T" i yelled but nothing came out i floated up and i thrust forward and and stuck to the window and i blew up the widow and pushed myself in as the vacuum of space was yanking me out i got in and grabbed a slab of metal from the wall and put it over the window i looked at the being "who are you you don't look human"

Encriptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@plan-b: @darkfeather21: @gumflabica:

Encriptor picking up a ship on long range sensors still connected with the ship via a nano transmission being fully integrated, before he could send a transmission it arrives and a technological being boards the vessel. Encriptor immediately over speaker using the ships voice speaks towards the techno "Warning, warning, you are entering a prison vessel and a plague is affecting the organics aboard. Authorities and militant services have been dispatched.`` This was Encriptor`s salvage and having already repaired the damages besides eradicating the infected organics aboard. Then releasing a swarm of nanobots ordering them to isolate the infected mutants and devour them into a puddle of gray goo.

Meanwhile Encriptor watching through the monitors and in control of the ships defensive systems targets the Cephelon,``A precaution, as your intentions are unknown. Advisory to vacate before your presence is considered hostile, pardon the inconvenience.`` Encriptor transmitting on the same frequency as the Cephelon so only Excalibur can hear.

``All crew alert, hostile mutants and a pirate has boarded `` Encriptor initiates all cell lock down release, immediately de-activating and opening all doors, giving the mutants and criminals full access to the ship. Then continuing on towards Trickshot creating a samurai sword and twirling like a top towards his location slaughtering any mutants between them. Spotting the man now watching as a whirl approaches then stopping just before reaching him. ``Greetings, I am the one whom spoke with you, others are not too far they were placed near a supply area. As you`ve heard via the main com, the ship is infested and needs to be purged and now the prisoners are free as well. We must be on guard, shall you join our party and cleanse this vessel of all sorts of filth Encriptor questions Trickshot.

No Caption Provided

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@encriptor: Trickshot swung his chain around infront of him idly, as the alarm grew louder. Security Override Active. As Trickshot readied his weapon in defense of whatever was leaving the cells, he was approached by Encriptor. "So where we goin'? I'll run with your little group, but on the conditions that I get a weapon and a seat on the ride outta here." Trickshot was direct, straight to the point, a rarity with him. "We doin' this or what?"

Plan-B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Plan-B

I ran away from the alien looking being "AAH!" i shot above me and aimed for cover then i shot my grapple up and landed on a body "ew gross" i ran to a door and opened it i was in a cell room i saw a man in a suit "I've seen him before he was in jail cell 200 sumthin' hey" i was waving my and and started running and then a mutated guy busted threw a vent and tackled me i struggled to get my hand gun in his face and then BOOM! "ugh" "hey ya mind helping me"

Encriptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Encriptor

@the_knight_rhoden: @plan-b: @gumflabica: "An affirmative agreement of terms, another sentient being is aboard.. I have sensed it's arrival designation unknown atm. Running them is something I'm sure will be discussed upon arrival, otherwise the option of joining forces as one unit was the main idea. " says Encriptor. presenting a holographic image of the part of the ship where the others were. Some of the criminals were beginning a small faction of their own, as motion sensors picked up a group of various species and mutants approaching through nearby passages. A swarm of Encriptor's nanobots traversing the air ducts spot the mutants and men flooding out and attacking the infected.

Encriptor touching the hologram creates a palm held module for trickshot to use as Encriptor see's it naturally through optic sensors. They both head off towards the others. Hacking an emergency passageway used by maintenance Encriptor leads Trickshot through to a closer hallway which leads a direct path to the others.

Just ahead a mutant retaining a more humanoid physique stands holding an escaped prisoner in one hand by the head, and then *crunch* as the sound of the mans skull collapses in the mutants massive grip now dripping with brain matter. A tendril oozing onto the corpse as if on it's own infecting the rotting flesh into a another mutant before our eyes.

No Caption Provided

The other mutant less resembling a man, on all fours, it instantly began searching for a meal of it's own.

No Caption Provided

"An intriguing strain of virus, isn't it" Encriptor asks Trickshot. while walking up the side of the wall inverting his stance upside down to everyone else. "I'll take the crawler, you get the big guy." Encriptor says as the creature crawled up the wall taring into the ventilation system with the sentient now pursuing unseen by the brute looking mutant now fixated on Trickshot.

Darkfeather21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@encriptor: @plan-b: With practiced ease, Excalibur shot through the shattered window next to the being who shattered it, activating the electromagnetic generators for just a moment to latch himself to the floor before the breach was sealed. Immediately, he began to prowl the room, searching for signs of infestation.
"Greetings," Ordis chirped to the other being in the room. "I am Cephelon Ordis, and the Operator a Tenno, master of the Warframe known as Excalibur. We intercepted your distress beacon and the Operator deemed it prudent to investigate. The Operator is currently searching for signs of infestation by the Technocyte virus."
As it spoke, however, something attempted to broadcast directly to the AI. Immediately, Ordis lifted a firewall, preventing the broadcast from going through, then began to trace the signal source. It easily located the source as very nearby and placed a marker on the map located in the Tenno's HUD.

Once Excalibur had determined that the infestation here was not of Technocyte origin, he made a motion that could be interpreted as a sigh of relief, before turning back to the other being, only to see it run away, screaming. Such a reaction did not surprise the Tenno. Their history was a long and bloody one, and anyone who had heard it knew more than enough to run away at first sight of the Masters of the Warframes.
Taking note of the indicator on his HUD, Excalibur started making his way through the ship at a full sprint, going in the direction of the marker, while also pulling out his bow and knocking an arrow.
Upon arriving in the room with the marker, Excalibur spotted two large creatures, which Ordis helpfully identified as members of the infestation that plagued this vessel. Before he even stopped running, three arrows pierced the skull of the brute, flying right through to the other side and burying themselves in a wall.

weARElegion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkfeather21: Creecher, peeling the flesh off a dead inmate letting it hang for several hours. The room was now full of bodies hanging of victims he planned to harvest for skulls his session interrupted by the cells releasing adjacent and two men peering into the room. "WTF, sick bastard did this? " he heard, at the back of the room Creecher became translucent and began traversing the room clockwise as the men walked inside to investigate finding nothing but peeled flesh and skulls polished and stacked. They both stared into each others face turning and began running through the bodies knocking them aside to reach the doorway. One stepping in front of Creecher whom grabbed from behind slitting his throat with his talon blade. The other reaching the doorway only to feel a large blade protruding his gut severing his spine from the back paralyzing him. Creecher then grabbed the feet and back of the mans hair, kicking the middle of the back as hard as he could splitting the man in two dragging both pieces back inside.

Another inmate watched as the guy was split in half, guts flying against the wall and took off down the hallway screaming. Another hour later after peeling the bodies clean, he takes the mounds of flesh pushing it into the hallway placing an explosive wired to loose meat. Creecher then walking out of the cell with a bag made of woven skin from the men carrying their skulls went translucent stowing the bag in a ceiling compartment while he explores the ship for more candidate trophies.

now with his armor back, he punches in a beacon for his species to liberate him from the vessel.

No Caption Provided

the transmission although was sent, using a subatomic frequency dabbled at by his species, receiving the signal a ship plots it's course towards the prison vessel. Creecher receiving a verified relay, cuts the signal and continues his trophy hunt.

No Caption Provided