Tenjin vs. Dontess: Havoc in the Windy City

Tenjin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Tenjin

The sound of gunfire and explosions muffled the screeching sound of the L-train as the conductor slammed on its brakes and finally came to a halt at Union Station. The conductor exited the locomotive with great haste passing a man with draping red hair as he walked towards the sounds of war only a few miles from his location. A slight breeze grasped Tenjin's hair and flung it backwards only to reveal his tattooed face.His over-sized black trench coat lifted up as well in the small gust of air. His ears funneled in the honking horns of cars and the stamping feet  of a  large crowd speeding past him. Cars and trucks forced themselves onto the highways as people screamed for their lives, this was music to Katsuro's ears. The National Gaurd was in combat with a powerful foe, they were giving it their all but it wasn't enough. Tanks and armored personell carriers flung through buildings, shattered glass fell like rain onto the streets. This was a city wide evacuation, a code red threat, but tenjin wasn't planning on running any time soon.

As a mob of thugs began to rob and mug an elderly couple only a few sidewalk squares ahead of him, Tenjin bursted forward and sent the giant guitar case flying into the air with one hand and sent a devastating kick to one's stomache. Tenjin launched his hand forward and grasped a thug my the face and with seconds he abosorbed his life energy. The other flung in fear as the grasped man withered to a dried out skeleton ans eventually turned to dust from the Death God's grasp. Catching the guitar case's strap adorned with skulls and with one fluid motion whipped it over his back and began to walk again. He dulled out the praises from the old couple and continued to walk forward in heavy traffic. A taxi cab nearly struck him along with several other cars but tenjin didn't fear death..for he was it's avatar.

Tenjin's new form was somewhat lanky, not very muscular but still walked around like he was the biggest dog in the yard. His eyes were closed and his IPod blasted Heavy Metal into his ears as he finally reached the sidewalk now only around the corner from the mayhem. There was a dead silence, nothing but a empty tomato soup can rolling in the wind. There was a slight over-cast, it was dark for only 3:00 pm and the sound of thunder roared in the distance. The enourmous buildings soared high above him a a quick flash of lightning passed through the clouds like a dragon of lore. Rain would not fall today, no not on this city...nothing could wash away the blood of the upcoming battle.

His red hair settled and flowed in rythym down his face, he dug his hands deep into his coat's pockets and turned the corner at reveal the battlefield. His serpentine eyes stared through his crimson locks for a few seconds as he stood still before quickly jerking his head to the side to clear his vision. He pulled a black asash from his left pocket and worked the sash around his hair to form a crimson ponytail that still hung to his shoulders. Katsuro let his mouth form a deadly grin before he continued to march forward at a swift pace while with his left hand gripping the guitar case's strap and prepared for combat.

Dontess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Dontess

Screaming, yelling; just another usual day in this war infested city. The war had now completely took over the windy city. Those who could leave left... and those who couldn't either fought or died. Dontess, who was moved from foster home to foster arrived in the city four years before the war had began. It was now a normal thing to sit on the fire escape and watch the war... but one thing was different about today. Dontess had felt a strong spiritual pressure coming from the otherside of the battlefield. He had to see who or what it was coming from.

Dontess begins to hurry down the fire escape almost tripping over his own feet. Deciding to skip the stairs Dontess jumps over the side rail and lands roughly on the ground. Running towards the blood covered battlefield Dontess begins to hear familiar voices in his head.

Why are we running towards the incredible power? asks Depression Because its going to be fun... now all of you be quiet I can't even hear myself think... replied Dontess

Making his way to the massacre a gang of thugs looting a drugstore see Dontess running. Deciding to have some fun with him they surround the combatant. I don't have time for this... move or die!! roared Dontess. The thugs stand still not budging an inch. Fine then have it your way... Dontess rushes forward and pops the biggest one in the mouth. Breaking his neck on impact. He falls backwards... dead before he even hits the ground. The others see this and began to run like field mice from a soaring owl.

Now continuing his path towards the strong spritual pressure; Dontess notices a tall man with long red hair standing about 100 yards opposite of him. Looking around Dontess confirms the assumtion that this cimson haired man is the sorce of all this pressure. Dontess Moving closing to the man has to start using a little bit of kinetic energy to keep himself from buckling under the pressure. Let me at him... I will tare him apart!!! snarled Anger. You will get your turn... smirked Dontess. Well leave me out of it I dont want to fight. whispered Depression... Fine fine whimp, laughed Pride. SHUT UP... Im going first so you all can just shut up... Screamed Dontess. I want his sword and his hair and his life... said Envy. His hair isnt as good as mine...growled Lust. Dontess begins to crack his knuckles. Alright long hair man... Dontess points his right index finger towards the stranger. A blue aura manifests around Dontess and he begins to charge up a kinetic beam. Lets do this... He fires the beam.

Tenjin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Tenjin

As he charged froward, his feet kicked up the shattered glass and crushed cement that covered the side walk. He vaulted over cars and other vehicles with ease, in a single bound he leaped over a jeep.While using his free hand to grasp the bar the ran acroos the jeep's roof. Using the momenteum from his speed he wheeled himself around in a faint like manuever but converted it into a single armed handstand. He gripped the guitar strap tightly and pulled it forward to keep it pressed hard against his back, his hair fell downwards like a small waterfall of blood. His opponent fired a cobalt colored energy beam at that moment hoping to strike down the death God before the battle even began. Thunder clapped sending a deafening roar through the area while another lightning bolt tore through the clouds at blinding speed. The sky was darken and the cloud resembled smoke as they smothered the sky like a endless blanket. The blue beam traveled swiftly through the air, elevated about four feet in the air, but its raw power caused a trail of spintered road behind it. The blast made no sound except for a quiet low humm as it traveled forward as the splintered road followed, it was aimed directly at the jeep.

Tenjin had little time to react to the blast but enough to preform a feat that was sure to amaze his adversary. Katsuro from the handstand flipped forward landing on his feet in a crouched position and with his right hand unlocked the clamps on the black guitar case. Suddenly its crimson velvet with a quilted pattern was exposed and dropped a segmented sword not ever seen on earth before. As the heavy blade fell his left hand caught it by the hilt  and sun his arm around and over his head as he gripped the weapon. The sword was pitch black in color except for the razor edge lining its bottom, this was not the only unique thing about the sword either. Without even a word the weapon seemly shattered into several pieces but all connected by a wirey substance, it slithered under the jeep and traveled up the vehicle's other side and dug its edge deep into the sheet metal. Still holding the handle, Tenjin smirked as the blast came within range of him, only about thirty feet from him. Almost instantneously the jeep was lifted into the air and the snake like weapon coiled around it before it launched the vehicle forward before collapsing back into sword form once more.

Katsuro lifted himself to his feet and watched the jeep collide hard with the blast causing a explosion and pieces of metal fragemented about like a grenade. Shards of the automobile lodged themselves into the cement and surrounding buildings while smoke and flame fluttered upwards. Several pieces whizzed by his head and body but he didn't even flinch just merely letting them bury themselves into the concrete around him before speaking in a arrogant voice the cover of smog and sparks

"Was that the best you got, boy?"

Tenjin walked forward and around the right side of the explosion partially covered in suet and rock like debris. Katsuro was forty five, but his newfound body was in its prime, never to age again. His was a seasoned warrior and fought many battles and took several forms, a lightning God, a gun wielding ninja, a deadly cybernetic assasin, a supernaturally enhanced samurai but this form took them all. Unlike those forms of his past, the present is unable to truely die or age because of his connection with life and death itself. He stared down at his foe with his serpentine eyes and clutched his sword tightly in his left hand as the right began to unbuckle the straps of his cloak while he spoke

"Some say life is meaningless while other say it is the most precious thing in this world...tell you the truth it is niether. It is a mere force than binds us all to this realm and can be found nowhere and anywhere. It is the one force we can and cannot ignore, once you were older you would of understood but sadly you won't live beyond this day."

Tenjin unbuckled the final strap of his trenchcoat and dropped it to the floor around him by passing the sword to the other hand for a moment to let his slim arms fall out of its sleeve. Clad in a tight black sleevless t-shirt and baggy black leather pants and shin length motorcycle boots. He continued to speak

"people refer to me as a demon or a monster because i feed on life itself...but this is false. I am merely a entity that walks the earth and does what other's cannot, of course people can take lives but i literally take lives. Now prepare yourself young one...death is not frightening, i have embraced it openly many a times!"

Katsuro lifted his hand but formed a fist only leaving his index finger pointing forward at his enemy as he shouted "White Lightning." A large streak of lightning bursted from his finger and headed towards his foe as he followed the blast and only fifteen feet from his enemy he leaped into the air and let the sword become a mighty whip again. He sent it in a vertical strike downwards at the boy and drew it back instantly after whatever it struck tore open. As he landed he braced himself for a counter attack and prepared his blade's edge for a quick vertical strike to the foes neck either by slashing or having it become a whip again to reach his enemy.

Dontess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Dontess

As the blue beam left Dontess' finger he noticed his opponent do a front flip and land on the ground in a crouching position. He puts his guitar case infront of him and begins to open it. The blast quickly closes the gap between them but his enemy seems to be calm.

What is he doing? ask Pride in a puzzled tone... I dont know but if that beam hits him its gonna mess him up. replied Dontess.

The crimson haired fighter opens the case and pulls something out but it is not showing. the beam was now 30 feet away and closing. All of a sudden the jeep that the fighter hand been doing a handstand on flew by his head and met the beam head on.

Did he throw that? ask Lust...I dont think so he didnt move at all. replied Envy...  Great so he is psychic. How are we supposed to fight someone that doesnt even have to move to fight. This is bullcrap!!! cried Depression... Shut up! Why dont you show a little backbone. yelled Pride... Shut up! Shut up! he is about to do something. roared Dontess

"Was that the best you got, boy?" ask the fighter

The red haired man began to walk around the blast area with a large sword in his hand. Smoke and debris still flying through the air engulfed the man. Only his outline shown. He seems that he is unbuckling his cloak that he was wearing. From the smoke these words came.

"Some say life is meaningless while other say it is the most precious thing in this world...tell you the truth it is niether. It is a mere force than binds us all to this realm and can be found nowhere and anywhere. It is the one force we can and cannot ignore, once you were older you would of understood but sadly you won't live beyond this day." he said

What is he talking about? asks Lust...

The man then unbuckled the last clamp on his cloak.

What is he wearing that looks horrible.  Lust said... Ok all this talking is boring me. I want to kill him now. roard Anger.. Will you guys shut the hell up I cant hear what he is saying. Oh great I missed it... thanks alot. said Dontess... Why is he pointing at us? asked Depression.

"White Lightning." yelled the man.

He is using a lightning attack. How dare he. Lust said angerly.

Dontess evaded the lightning strike. He looks up and the red haired fighter was in the with what it look like to be a whip. A very very sharp whip. The man comes down with a verticle strike. Dontess jumps backwards but the weapon causes a gash in the earth after it hits. The whip then turns itself into a sword. But then turns back into a whip when it travels upward to land a devastating slash attack. This attack is lightning fast but Dontess somehow manages to dodge it.

What kind of a sword is that? asked Envy... I dont know but hes dead! replied Dontess

Dontess summons kinetic energy and engulfs his hands in the blue aura. He leaps forward in an attempt to punch the man in the chin followed by a round house kick spinning Dontess to the left. As he spins a right backfist will follow the spin. Dontess will then jump back then rush forward witha flurry of punches aimed for the long haired mans face and chest. Then Dontess will jump high into the air and come down with an axe kick aimed for the top of the mans skull. After he lands Dontess will preform three backflips. On the last backflip Dontess will send a vertical energy wave towards the enemy. And when he lands Dontess will fire a kinetic orb of tremendous power flying towards the man.

How do you like that jerk? asked Dontess... Well I dont think he liked that at all. Why would he like that? Depression asked

Tenjin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Tenjin

All of Tenjin's attack were foiled, but again this was only the beginning of the battle. He gazed at the enourmous tear in the street from his mighty sword and began to speak

"Nicely done, now let me see your power kid. "

The boy leaped forward with surpising speed as the sword recoiled back into sword form, it was too bad the boy couldn't land his attack because Tenjin used a powerful Kido spell called the Arc Beam. Suddenly a powerful barrier with a intense crimson hue bursted from his body.It powerful shattered the surrounding concrete in a five meter diameter. The blood red dome protected him from all the physical attacks, from the safety of the dome he watched his foe continue to batter into it before vaulting backwards in an acrobatic display. Before the barrier evaporated leaving Tenjin standing a a waist high crater. He watched his foe land and preform a vertical saphire cresent shaped blast launch forward towards him. As blast came closer and closer until at the right moment he leaped out of the way with a splendid leaping cartwheel out of the crater. The cresent blast continued to fly backwards until it struck a building, the echo of an explosion muffled the low humm of Dontess' kinetic orb. With intense speed Katsuro summoned in his hand another Kido spell known as the Reverse Demon, it opposed the energy of another blast with the exact opposite energy in this case a red energy ball. He slammed the energy ball into the blue blast, still clutching the ruby blast causing a thunderous clap of sound. Smoke formed and blackened his vicinity within twenty feet, smothering him in smog. The building was still falling behind him and casted a shockwave like effect clearing the smoke and revealing him virtualy unharmed. His crimson hair flowed off to the side and small slashes all over his body, letting several trickles of blood flow from the wounds. Still clutching his sword he smiled and let out a devilish voice as he spoke

"You...managed to cut me! I applaude you child but today is the day you die....let me show you what a true God is capable of!"

A powerful red aura engulfed his body as he finished his sentence and the wyrm like sword extended to full length and began to coil around his aura about three feet from his physical form. The blades tip along with twenty feet of razor sharp sword fragements but with milli-seconds the aura was absorbed by the demonic weapon. The weapon now glowed with a vibrant hue of red energy and like a wild beast it struck out randomly around him, burying its blades deep into the cement as he spoke

"Now suffer!!!!!!"

Katsuro raised his free hand into the air and energy particles were beging summoned with haste but in large amounts, the surrounding deceased as well as the waters and even the earth itself supplied him with a vast amount of energy within mere seconds. The blade's tip ached upwards and spiraled from around him and began to strike out at his foe like a cobra. Driving its head deep into whatever it touched, it also held another strange ability, it also had the skill to drain life from physical contact. With his free hand still skyward, Tenjin lowered his palm and began to fire at the buildings with red shotgun like blasts causing them to fall down towards his nemesis. His sword cut through the buildings with ease still attacking his foe.

"Now for my next trick..."

Without warning he summoned a powerful Kido spell called Quintet of 1 kan Iron Pillars, and instantanously five gigantic energy pillars fell from the sky..like the wrath of God himself. They were spread in a pentagon formation around his enemy as Tenjin used his sword to vault himself into the air around fifty feet in the air before summoning it back into its orginal form. Still airbourne he preformed another intense Kido spell called Abolishing Flames, it was in actuality a flamethrower like move but it was so hot it hold melt the concrete upon impact. It was one of his more powerful attack and with the pillars creating a literal cage there was nowhere for Dontess to run.

Dontess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Dontess

A large explosion erupted when the clashing energys hit. Smoke filled the area but Dontess stoodstill, waiting to see what had happened to the man.  

He has to be dead... shouldnt he? asked Envy... I hope so... if he isnt this is going to be a long day. Dontess said.... He is dead no man couldve been able to survive that. It is impossible. said Pride... I dunno he seemed to not be like a regular man. He is too powerful. This is goig to be so much fun. We have never fought somone like him. said Dontess

A building collapses and a shockwave blows the smoke away and reveals the man standing. Clothes torn but for the most part he seems to be not hurt at all.

"You...managed to cut me! I applaude you child but today is the day you die....let me show you what a true God is capable of!" the man said in an evil voice.

Hey im getting tired of you callin me boy,the names Dontess. And im glad your not dead i want this fight to last awhile. Dontess said with enjoyment. Why are you so happy... your a moron, he can kill you and us along with you. yelled Depression... Calm down Dontess knows what he is doing. confirmed Pride... Yeah I hope. spurted Envy.... He said that he is a GOD can we please leave. cried Depression... Uh no. replied Dontess

A red aura covered the man and the whipsword stretched to an impressive length. It coiled around the man like a snake. The mans aura had been absorbed by the snake-like sword and it had begun to glow  with a crimson color. It seemed to be grinding itself into the cement like it had a will of its own.

"Now suffer!!!!!!" the man yelled...

The man raised his hand into the air and began to summon energy from the living and the dead on the battlefield. As he did that his sword struck at Dontess. He ducked and the sword had recoiled but struck out again.

Holy shi...

Dontess couldnt even finish his sentence before the leviathin struck again. Dontess darted to the right running and dodging the strikes from the beast using his acrobatic skills. Each time the the struck it barely missed Dontess. as the snake-like sword attacked Dontess the man fired blasts at the srrounding buildings trying to have one fall on Dontess.

Your cheating... why dont you fight me not your sword!!! yelled Dontess as he flipped over the attacking sword. Dontess ran and had begun to run up the side of a building as the sword followed him destroying everything in its path.  Dontess trips and tumbles off of the building landing hard on his back. Dontess sits up and is surrounded by five giant pillars forming a pentegon shaped cage.

What the hell!... Dontess said breathing heavily. He then looks up to see the man high above the earth. What is he doing? asked Lust... I dont know but it looks like it is going to cause pain to us. said Drepression... Oh my god he summoned a flamethrower!!!! Pride said in amazement... Well I will step in now....

Dontess looks up as the firey attack moved closer. Quikly summoning a large amount of energy into his fist he he punches the ground. The explosion from the impact sends Dontess soring into the air dodging the attack that surly wouldve killed him. He crash lands onto a building about forty feet away from the cage.

Alright.... you can... take it from here.... said Dontess laying face down in a crater he made himself when his body hit the top of the building.

Dontess stands up and walks to the edge of the building watching the man as he floated back down to earth. 

I guess its my turn... Dontess rips of his shirt and and dark black markings start to appear on his chest and arms. His ears grow and get pointy and a pair of bat-like wings jet out of his back flapping wildly. Then a pair of crow-like wings shoot out from underneath the first set. His skin turns to a greenish color and his hair gets to about shoulder length and turns into a shade of blue. And his eyes are now all completely whight. The transformation is complete and Envy takes over the body. He stretches his arms and wings and says...

Ahhh... it feels so good to breath fresh air again. It gets so cramped in there. Man it sucks having to share a body with four other emotions. Oh yeah where are my manners? I almost forgot introductions. Im Envy... strongest of the five.

You damn liar how are you going to say that your actually the weakest. said Pride angerly...

Well lets get this started shall we? grinned Envy

As Envy said the he took a bow and fell over the side of the building. He freefalled face first till he was about 8ft. from the ground and then swooped upward. He started gliding towards the powerful foe and landed ten feet away from him. Envy outstretched his hands towards the man and spoke...

So you like to trap people huh... well lets see how much you like it. I just have to ask one question.... Why so serious?

After saying this Envy quickly closed his hands in an attempt to trap the mans feet in the ground holding him captive. Envy then closes his fist and sticks out his index fingers. He raises his hands above his head and swings them out then up to send two spikes jetting out of the earth to impale the man in the front and back. Envy then summons up ten large van size boulders in a circle around the man. Envy stretches his arms out to the side of him and then brings them in sending orders to the boulders to rush in and crush the foe. Then Envy closes his eyes to concentrate and he lifts up from the ground a large tank size boulder and moves it to till it is exactly over the man. Envy then throws his hands down and sends the large boulder crashing down on the man in an attempt to crush him and end the fight. 

Just a little bit more... Envy said as he summoned two more boulder to pound on the tank size one five times each in order to add insult to injury.   

Now that should kill him Lust said... Wow Envy I applaud you... that was an a$$ whoopin if I ever seen one. said Pride. I wanted to kill him you prick!!! roared Anger. Good job Envy. said Dontess

Envy begins to dance around in circles enjoying the praises from his fellow emotions.