Tenebrasque In Announcement in Regards to Registration

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Eternal Chaos

“It seems the blind b!tch has a hankering for war. She's either in a rush to die simply can't seem to get enough of me. Either way this little act of hers garners my attention and manages to help further my goals.”

The powerful figure stepped forward and left his personal chambers to shower and prepare for what was to come. Once that simple task was complete white silk and leather clothing slipped over naked mounds of muscle which formed the Horseman of War's majestic physique. Wild vines of hair were neatly tucked behind a pair of sensitive ears. Evil angered eyes were no longer concealed behind a veil of hair. Neither were lips thirsting for Maya Lopez. War ordered his computer to begin a complete global broadcast. Following that order every television screen, computer monitor and radio station was replaced by Kain. Throughout the planet holograms of him appeared before those without the required technology. War's global address began.

“Good afternoon inhabitants of Earth. For those of you oblivious to who I am, allow me to elucidate. I am the monarch of part of France, the whole of Russia and the whole of Iceland. Which means I lead Tenebrasque In and translates to my name being Kain. Some of you may also know me as The Horseman of War.” Fearlessness and arrogance coated each slick word sliding off that neon blue serpent in his mouth. Kain's eyes remained fixed on the camera, their intensity spoke volumes of the relevance of his message.

“I have remained silent long enough in regards to this asinine registration proposed by Maya and approved by the United Nations. Now I will speak my piece. Maya seeks to control every one and every thing by stripping this planet's inhabitants, us and you, of our freedom. To what ends I ask? She seeks a world devoid of freedom, devoid of privacy. And what will she do to further that goal? She threatens those who disagree with her with a boycott. A boycott will resolve nothing. All it will do is reduce the economy to nothing on a global scale. Every one depends on the sale of goods between countries. Limiting who you purchase from or sell to creates problems for all of us.”

Kain's voice hardened with anger. It was commanding and powerful. It split into three separate voices laced with urgency.

“Her proposed legislation stands to prove nothing other than she a little girl who has failed at past attempts. She lead you all into a civil war killing countless innocents for nothing. She leads her own people against me and failed in the wake of our power. Meanwhile the rest of the planet suffers trying to find peace. The Tenebrasque In Territories have seen exponential economic growth in addition to high crime rates being reduced by up to 27%. My land grows better while the rest go to hell. Tenebrasque In wishes to restore this planet without constricting her people, meanwhile your beloved Maya seeks to choke your liberty into non-existence. What kind of life is that? Do all of you really wish to have the world be able to know what you can do immediately? Do you desire having to be licensed to do what you can do normally? What's to stop her from hunting down the people she dislikes? What's to stop her when she runs the show? Absolutely nothing. I have been imprisoned before for centuries at a time and this plan of hers sounds like imprisonment to me. I offer all of you, a world without restricted freedom where evolution is allowed to take its place. A world where you can be safe, a world turned paradise. I now make you an offer, Earth. Reject the feelings you have for Tenebrasque In. Reject the anger and hatred you have for us and instead, join our ranks. Let us unite and tear down this tyrannous blonde haired woman who wants to make us all drones. This goes far beyond personal grudges, this is about freedom which is exactly what we desire for all of you. The Tenebrasque In Territories will accept everyone and anyone for the cause of preserving our freedom and our rights. The lines have been drawn. Now choose, Maya Lopez and her forced registration? Or Tenebrasque In and its legions of soldiers dedicated to freedom? I deliver this message to every single politician, every single mother, father, child, brother and sister. Every man woman and child of meta-human status. Does this seem any more fair than what the Nazi's did the to the Jews or what the US did to the Japanese? We cannot live in a world like that. Tenebrasque In is prepared to fight for the freedom of the common man which has become a meta-human. We are prepared to fight for our future generations and their freedom. Are you willing to fight to preserve the freedom of your children and your children's children? Once again we will accept everyone and anyone no matter your race or religion. So long as you are willing to pick up rocks, sticks, guns, knives and swords to protect the rights we cherish so much. Those of you who seek to join the fight against this tyrant seeking total control, concentrate with all your might to call upon me and you will be taken to where the world began. You all know how to reach me, I will be waiting... my brothers and sisters.”

Kain deactivated the broadcast and stared at his own computer monitors. Things were going to get thicker and blood would certainly be spilled.

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By CainPanell

I Hate to say this but.....

The Villains are right....And The Heroes are wrong....

GO ANTI REGISTRATION ALL THE WAY!!!

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By shanana

It's awesome that, you put this up because I just writing one for Maya

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Eternal Chaos

@Ziccarra_Liafador: I'm actually really happy you started this up because I've been meaning to try and get a hold of you but I never know when you're on. PM me so we can discuss that issue we were talking about a while back. I erased the original PM by accident when I was cleaning out my system.

Avatar image for naamah_obyzouth
Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#5  Edited By Naamah_Obyzouth

: ) Can't wait to kick some 2nd rate a$$!!!

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By CainPanell

@Naamah_Obyzouth said:

: ) Can't wait to kick some 2nd rate a$$!!!

That's the spirit

Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Dreadmaster
@shadowknight666 said:

I Hate to say this but.....

The Villains are right....And The Heroes are wrong....

Its an oxymoron huh?
Crimson Eagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Crimson Eagle

O_O Putting some gas on a spark I see. Very nice. :D

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By _Zombie_

Oh, this will be very interesting. If this pans out into a full-scale war, Moses and Judas will have to fight together..

Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Naamah_Obyzouth

I am going to break at least one so called legend before the end of this. I promise it will be painful.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By shanana

@Naamah_Obyzouth: I'll deal with you personally, and I promise by the end of it not one of your 7,000 powers will save you

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By _Zombie_

Anyways, if this turns into a full-blown war, and stays organized, this could be very, very fun. Well done, EC.

Avatar image for curbsideprophet
CurbsideProphet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By CurbsideProphet

It's a time to kill.

I just wanted to say that.

Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Naamah_Obyzouth

@Ziccarra_Liafador:

The contess starts to giggle with great enthusiasm, and soon it becomes a fullout laughter. " Looking forward to it."her eyes are telling a story all of their own, an epic tale that reads."I will end you." (XD)

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By shanana

@Naamah_Obyzouth: (Ziccarra isn't going to be in the war; but Maya will be"

"Right." Z said, unimpressed. "Save the trash talk for the battle field"

Redletter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#16  Edited By Redletter

I can't shake the feeling that we are being played by green skinned shape changers for mugs

Avatar image for deactivated-578ee3f81c5e1
deactivated-578ee3f81c5e1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@Eternal Chaos:

Shadow_Thief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Shadow_Thief

Prepare for war.

Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Naamah_Obyzouth

@Ziccarra_Liafador:

"Cute... But I don't talk trash on the battlefield. Words have no place inside the throws of war."

( So who am I fighting exactly babe... Maya? I am looking forward to it. I hope you don't mind reading alot, because I have been waiting for something like this to happen. lol )

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By shanana

@Naamah_Obyzouth: " Then what's stopping you?" Z said, charging her light energy.

(Most likely Maya; doesn't mind me any gives me a lot to work with"

Instant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Instant

When does this war/Registration RP even start?

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By 614azrael
Im not complaining, il go to war with mu family. I want it said however that your all just boiling to a war not of ideals but individuals. Again the cycle repeats itself how long till petty squables demolish the world?
VictorGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By VictorGrey

Man... now you make want to go anti! But i'll stay neutral until my amnesty runs out...

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Clara Mass

@Ziccarra_Liafador: The overreactions are bothersome.

Your gonna do a thread for Maya? I wanted CM and Closure to do a PR stunt for her at the United Nations gathering in New York >-<

I should pm you shouldn't I? lol

Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Mr. Mercury

@614azrael said:

Im not complaining, il go to war with mu family. I want it said however that your all just boiling to a war not of ideals but individuals. Again the cycle repeats itself how long till petty squables demolish the world?

How so?

Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Naamah_Obyzouth

@Ziccarra_Liafador:

"There is a time and a place for everything my dear... You know what they say about patience." Naamah razzle dazzles (Teleport's) back to her HQ.

( Naamah is only effected by Supernatural attacks... So I don't know how good of a pair up it would be. She literally can Tank every other type of force enery or attack... The only way it would work is if I lower her defenses, which I would be willing to do for the sake of story. We should PM about it. )

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By shanana

@Clara Mass said:

@Ziccarra_Liafador: The overreactions are bothersome.

Your gonna do a thread for Maya? I wanted CM and Closure to do a PR stunt for her at the United Nations gathering in New York >-<

I should pm you shouldn't I? lol

Errr probably lol

Avatar image for deactivated-578ee3f81c5e1
deactivated-578ee3f81c5e1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*watches the cat dance after droping out of the bag*

Queen's Halo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#29  Edited By Queen's Halo

Oh, great - now the sadists are pissed off. .... And it's so hilarious.

SurelockeHomes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By SurelockeHomes

Well if Queenie's against it, so am I.

*I'll follow you anywhere*

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By 614azrael
Just listen my Vine Syndicate friend. See how it all starts, people with ideals and opinions. Those are going to be lost in battle however, the visions of two boils down to a battle of two people. It will end with blood, thinking they are right the victor will not compromise. And in a year or two again the world will revolt. Will just keep going in this cycle till the sea is but blood.(in short Aza sees this ending like the others and just fuel for an uglier war)
  @Mr. Mercury
Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Naamah_Obyzouth

@Queen's Halo: Naamah looks at the annyoning blonde."Your an idiot... And your probably going to die before this is over."

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By shanana

@Naamah_Obyzouth said:

@Ziccarra_Liafador:

"There is a time and a place for everything my dear... You know what they say about patience." Naamah razzle dazzles (Teleport's) back to her HQ.

( Naamah is only effected by Supernatural attacks... So I don't know how good of a pair up it would be. She literally can Tank every other type of force enery or attack... The only way it would work is if I lower her defenses, which I would be willing to do for the sake of story. We should PM about it. )

Yeah...cause Maya isn't supernatrual in the least bit. The only way i can think of would be to warp you to another reality but, that's too extreme.

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Clara Mass
@Queen's Halo: Lmfao you're one of a kind
Queen's Halo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Queen's Halo
@Naamah_Obyzouth: "Oh, sad face, 'points to her own face mocking sad' my favorite hair touching person is mad at me. How about you deal with someone who's actually involved in this and not just watching it for the fun of it?"
Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Naamah_Obyzouth

@Ziccarra_Liafador: ( Naamah does have free travel between alternate planes of reality... So if Maya was able to BFR Naamah she would find a way back. )

Queen's Halo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Queen's Halo
@Clara Mass:  Thanks!

Damn - my gifs aren't working. 

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m30q4eol3L1r90gzto1_500.gif
Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Naamah_Obyzouth

@Queen's Halo: " Your not involved because you know you would perish." Naamah's eyes blaze red with fury. " I was only tring to be your friend, and you had to be a b*tch... Maybe someone should have told you not to invoke the wrath of the Red Queen."

Avatar image for deactivated-6030568ceeb29
deactivated-6030568ceeb29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Naamah_Obyzouth: O_o Yeah, I don't think this will work out at all...

VictorGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By VictorGrey

@Queen's Halo: So... you're the crazy chick i've been hearing about? What makes you crazy who you are?

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Clara Mass
@VictorGrey:   @Maya Lopez: Please, Miss Lopez will not be taking any questions at this time.  For an appointment please call my number and I'm sure she will be more than willing to answer any concerns regarding the registration act ;)
VictorGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By VictorGrey

@Clara Mass: .....?

Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Naamah_Obyzouth

@Maya Lopez:

( v.v okay. )

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Clara Mass
@VictorGrey: That was me telling you to go to sleep =P
Queen's Halo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Queen's Halo
@Naamah_Obyzouth: "No, I know if I was involved I'd die of boredom. And I'm not a bitch - I'm just crazy. There is a difference. And I'm pissing off an alien race - a demon queen doesn't really do anything for me. You're awesome but sorry."

@VictorGrey: "Yep. And I don't know why bu t I just am crazy. Can't be helped - unless you're my fiance then you'd see the normal side. But you're not and you won't."
VictorGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By VictorGrey

@Clara Mass: How so? lol

Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Naamah_Obyzouth

@Queen's Halo: Naamah walks up to the toe headed lunatic."I do like you... I don't know why... But I do... I can't help it. Not like like... Just normal like. But your brain is all broken and you won't let me be your friend for some reason... Also I'M NOT A DEMON YOU SKEEZ. I am a Fallen Angel. Demons come from hell... I have never even been to hell."

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By ThePuzzler

Puzzler watches the debate ensure while eating a jelly doughnut.

Queen's Halo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Queen's Halo
@Naamah_Obyzouth: "Awww, I like you too. Even though you threatened to kill me but that makes me like you more. And being friends with me rarely works out because people don't get when I'm kidding. And don't worry, I don't swing that way, not for a long time anyway. And sorry, don't spend my free time dabbling in Christian mythology. Honestly I thought they were the same thing."
Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Naamah_Obyzouth

@Queen's Halo: " I threaten to kill all of my friends."Naamah shrugs.