Temple Exile

Cat_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Cat_Savage

@myrmidon_: Her eyes darted sideways to Vaughn for a moment, the most minute of gazes before she stepped forward and answered. Her hands were still casually slung in her pockets, body language that intentionally masked her discomfort at the entirety of the situation, one which she herself was only just easing into.

Cat had been schooled in the Arcani arts from the time she could walk, her mother being a dedicated Strigidae intent on bringing her daughter into the fold. Catriona had exceeded any and all expectations, rising through the ranks with nearly unprecedented speed and soaking in the Arts in a way that was apparent only once or so in every generation. "I've mastered Absolutio, have borderline mastery of Khaba and am above adept in both Kheunaten and Kaankh." Her studies had been very devoted to a specific skillset and it was something that she had not talked about much within the bounds of the Strigidae. She took pride in her achievements, but the only time they were flaunted was while she was in succession combat.

@vaughn_jackson: Just read it. Anticlimactic to say the least

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cat_savage: Awesome post. Will await G then commence whatever.

Avatar image for huntington_falls
Huntington_Falls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cat_savage: @myrmidon_: The pride in which the wayward Strigidae narrated her Arcani accomplishments brought an anecdotal grin to the withdrawn Jackson's face. Not because he held such things in high regards but rather the passion and discipline that still fueled the emotionally strong woman's desire for perfection. Taking a moment to apathetically remove the permanently fixated toothpick from his lips Vaughn negligently shrugged. "I seem to have misplaced my Strigidae score card. I think I was a level 92"flashing a cocky yet visually playful wink towards Cat. "Thats pretty good right? I'm like a master something or other huh?" openly mocking the Strigidae ascension. Slipping the customized back harness and hilts off his shoulders methodically placing them on the ground, he nodded towards the mythical Myrmidon. "I fight for survival renegade, not for achievements." almost purposely prodding the master martial artist.

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cat_savage: @vaughn_jackson:

Contemplatively nodding during the womans verbal converse regarding her masterful and adept acquaintance in the fields of Absolutio, Khaba, Kheunaten and Kaankh led to a fortune smile of apparent approval to protrude his previously callused features, however slightly weary when one would need to generalize in so many fields. In direct contrast, he was the undeniably best living user of VESPA to date, knowing hardly anything about the other fields apart from the fundamental structures.

Notably quicker than usual his colossal head snapped around, peering into the eyes of the Strigidae Sinner hearing his ridiculous taunts and snide remarks, catching sight of the twos obviously displayed signs of affection he rudely stepped in between the two disallowing for further converse due to his monstrously overbearing frame shattering visual viewing "Hmm" Speaking loud enough for both to hear, yet domineeringly staring into Vaughn's eyes "If you so wish. Both of you. We shall have a practice session. You shall show me..." His chunky finger prodded the man in the chest "...What survival means" Retracting his finger he sidestepped allowing the two to view one another once more "I only know VESPA - The Pressure Point system. But, do not be fooled, in the hands of a master, neither God nor Mortal is safe" He placed his hands by his sides and respectfully bowed to the duo allowing them to speak.

Huntington_Falls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You better go on somewhere wit that big ass hand of yours

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Huntington_Falls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Huntington_Falls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

#110  Edited By Pyrogram

@vaughn_jackson: Never said I wanted to be trusted. Myrmidon is a renegade, who trusts them? :P

Huntington_Falls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cat_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vaughn_jackson: @myrmidon_: (......I can already see I'm going to come out on the losing side of whatever you two are gonna end up getting into with each other)

She didn't even bother attempting to control her reaction to Vaughn being....well, Vaughn. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as an implacable grin spread on her face. True to form, as he couldn't help but sarcastically goad others on. He had been known for it within the Strigidae, being able to break the composure of even the most stringent through either laughter or riling.

A perspective challenge had been issued, and if there was anything that Cat wasn't able to turn down, it was a challenge. Even moreso one that required her to prove herself. Straightening her posture, she clenched and unclenched her fists, immediately taking in their direct surroundings and awaiting Vaughn's response.

Huntington_Falls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cat_savage: (I'll reply tomorrow. its been a productive day. I usually cant rp without a bio lol)

Cat_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vaughn_jackson: (I know :O I'm loving the new characters. You planning on writing a bio?)

Huntington_Falls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cat_savage: (I actually gathered a bunch of scans specifically for a bio. now i just need to write one lol)

Cat_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Huntington_Falls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cat_savage: @myrmidon_:

With subtle theatricality and detachment a sweeping motion lightly brushed down along Vaughn's chest after having been unceremoniously poked. Further fueling the Strigidae Sinner's belief that the fabled Living Weapon had fallen victim to his own hype. Seemingly forgetting, like most Strigidae, that true martial arts prowess came from within, an introverted serenity of the soul and not an extension of unbridled power. Nevertheless if the techniques housed within the Myrmidons combat catalog could help aid in their endeavor and give them the tools necessary to survive the Strigidae's wraith, so be it.

Though a master of nothing, Vaughn did however posses a dynamic propensity for stylistically purified evasion and acrobatic balance. The fundamentals of artistically interpreted footwork were a natural part of Vaughn's inherently athletic disposition. Mixing indigenous feints, parries, shuffles, and slides, into a complex framework of continue motion and rapid fluidity.

Slowly pealing the muscle hugging one piece mirco suit off his upper body allowing it to loosely hang down around his waist revealing a series of intricately designed tattoos and unknown tribal water markings, the Strigidae Sting Ray slipped in next to the combat coiled Cat and waited. Bringing his arms up into deviated positions closing his fists with the exception of two extended fingers. "Say when."cinematically injecting his cadence with a purposeful southern pitch while winking.

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Huntington_Falls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice.

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Huntington_Falls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Huntington_Falls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cat_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Cat_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gambler: [ Yeah, well, you have a blueberry for a AV ;-P ]

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gambler: [ I should have known better than to try and keep up with the ever rotating AVs lol. ]

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

@gambler: [ I should have known better than to try and keep up with the ever rotating AVs lol. ]

how have you not already learned this lesson? :P

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strigidae_23: LOL thats a feature they should have. You could chamber like six avs to continuously rotate.

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gambler: [ But then you would be trapped in the eternal search for SIX perfect AV's :-P ]

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By Mercy_

@gambler said:

@strigidae_23: LOL thats a feature they should have. You could chamber like six avs to continuously rotate.

they would end up breaking the site and you'd never be able to have an av again. can you imagine that world?

@mercy_: [ I know right? ]

you're usually pretty quick :P

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gambler: you can't ban me anymore?

YOU CAN'T BAN ME ANYMORE!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

GAMBLER'S FREE GAME!!!!!

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Huntington_Falls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mercy_: [ Even brilliant minds like mine miss from time to time :-P ]

Cat_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By Cat_Savage

@vaughn_jackson: They used to be able to, as you've shown me more than once lol

Huntington_Falls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cat_savage: Yeah we havent been able to for awhile now. I tried banning you a few months ago and couldn't :P

Cat_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for cassius_knightfall
Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cool stuff, i know iam late to the game been on gta

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

[ Rofl. ]

Huntington_Falls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hahahaha

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

I'll reply sometime whenever soon.

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By Myrmidon_

@vaughn_jackson: @cat_savage

With rapid physical escalation having virtually no feasible delay the Vespa Vanguard inherently knew his ridiculously overemphasized frame would and could be used to defeat even the most devastating combatants, his gigantic hands shot out out like bullets from a gun attempting to ferociously grab the dual renegades by the face with his voluminous palms and unceremoniously throw them both off of the mountain they were currently situated at. If a success, an instant barrier would come from underneath and avert any actual harm catching them in mid fall, albeit allowing them to fall for a few seconds prior to being saved for a little scare.