#51 Posted by Pyrogram (35143 posts) - - Show Bio

@cat_savage said:

I leave you alone for five minutes...

lol dont blame me, he wanted to violate me. No wonder the Strigidae kicked him out :P

Get those facts straight! I left the Strigidae myself :P

#52 Edited by Myrmidon_ (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

@cat_savage: @vaughn_jackson: (Soz for wait, Laptop overheated -__-)

His red carmine mask glistened in the sunlight as his astute hearing caught the unmistakable pounding of feet quickly approaching his elevated position. The Living Legend of Vespa impassively turned to face his apparent allies unsure of their dedication to this cause, albeit gladly ready to use such allies as simple cannon fodder in his perpetual war with the Court. Extending a gigantic hand of embrace outwards toward Vaughn followed by an appeasing nod of approval to the woman standing beside as he spoke, his words beckoning through the air "My pleasure..." His head then turned back around looking into the distance sentient emotion being tantamount to seemingly nothing "Where are you two willing to begin?" Long since the time Myrmidon had forged an alliance to defeat the Arcani. He was unsure of the motives of these two renegades.

#53 Edited by _Creed_ (4600 posts) - - Show Bio
#54 Edited by Myrmidon_ (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

@_creed_: Laptop overheated while watching it ;__; Twice!

#55 Posted by _Creed_ (4600 posts) - - Show Bio
#56 Posted by Myrmidon_ (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

@_creed_: I raged. My fan or something is busted.

#57 Posted by _Creed_ (4600 posts) - - Show Bio
#58 Edited by Myrmidon_ (5081 posts) - - Show Bio
#59 Posted by _Creed_ (4600 posts) - - Show Bio

@myrmidon_: And you're not able to watch BB, so suck it! Or not I guess, cause of the broken fan XP

#60 Posted by Myrmidon_ (5081 posts) - - Show Bio
#61 Edited by _Creed_ (4600 posts) - - Show Bio
#62 Posted by Myrmidon_ (5081 posts) - - Show Bio
#63 Posted by Cat_Savage (316 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll have something up in a little bit, and hopefully won't drown in testosterone :)

#64 Posted by Huntington_Falls (519 posts) - - Show Bio

The anticipation is killin me

#65 Posted by Mercy_ (92632 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah. Sorry. I'm a little off. My head is killing me. Not sure I'm gonna have anything up tonight.

#66 Posted by Huntington_Falls (519 posts) - - Show Bio

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

#67 Posted by Valerie_Huntington (2758 posts) - - Show Bio

Loves it

#68 Posted by Cat_Savage (316 posts) - - Show Bio
#69 Posted by Huntington_Falls (519 posts) - - Show Bio

@cat_savage: Did you see the Arrow/Bronze Tiger image yet?

#70 Posted by Cat_Savage (316 posts) - - Show Bio
#71 Posted by Valerie_Huntington (2758 posts) - - Show Bio
#72 Posted by Huntington_Falls (519 posts) - - Show Bio

@vaughn_jackson: Nooooooooo :O

Not sure how I feel about the claws

I kinda like them. The obvious Wolverine comparisons are unavoidable but I think its better then putting him in a full blown Tiger outfit and claws lol

#73 Posted by Cat_Savage (316 posts) - - Show Bio

@valerie_huntington: speaking of, Mercy's gonna be stopping by to see you after an rpg I'm in finishes up

#74 Posted by Cat_Savage (316 posts) - - Show Bio

@vaughn_jackson: I just think they look too long. Would've liked to see him with weaponry like a bagh nakh. Same idea, but not as long

#75 Edited by _Animus_ (2212 posts) - - Show Bio

Thats whats up. Would've been better if they gave him shorter claws at least

Sumum like these but with a lil more character appeal

#76 Posted by Cat_Savage (316 posts) - - Show Bio

@myrmidon_: @vaughn_jackson The two self-imposed exiles stood shoulder to shoulder as they were both greeted with substantiated respect. Cat inclined her head in an appropriately respectful nod towards the fabled fighter, she brought herself to words. "Where we begin is up to Vaughn." It was the least she could do at this moment. He was here for this venture because of her and there were only so many ways this could play out and she had no intention of one of the endings being his death or his hatred of her.

#77 Edited by Huntington_Falls (519 posts) - - Show Bio

@cat_savage said:

@vaughn_jackson: I just think they look too long. Would've liked to see him with weaponry like a bagh nakh. Same idea, but not as long

Those would have been cool too. No real problem though with the length or the look. Would be nice if he had an assortment of them. Varying lengths, color, poison tipped, no poison tipped, etc. Maybe theres some back story to them. That would be cool.

#78 Posted by _Animus_ (2212 posts) - - Show Bio
#79 Edited by Cat_Savage (316 posts) - - Show Bio

@_animus_:

@vaughn_jackson: I'd love to see poison and stuff brought into it. Man, I really need to get caught up with the first season, missed the last couple of episodes

#80 Posted by Valerie_Huntington (2758 posts) - - Show Bio
#81 Posted by Cat_Savage (316 posts) - - Show Bio
#82 Posted by Huntington_Falls (519 posts) - - Show Bio

@cat_savage: You havent seen the last couple sodes? Worth checking out. They're not bad.

#83 Posted by Cat_Savage (316 posts) - - Show Bio

@vaughn_jackson: waiting for it to hit Netflix, assuming it does.

Did you read any of the villains issues so far?

#84 Posted by Cara_Hunter (3687 posts) - - Show Bio

@cat_savage: You havent seen the last couple sodes? Worth checking out. They're not bad.

They're breaking bad!

#85 Edited by Huntington_Falls (519 posts) - - Show Bio

@cara_hunter: HAAAAAAAAAAAAA knee slappah :P

@cat_savage: I read the main issue, Teen Titans/Deathstroke, and Aquaman/Black Manta. Manta's been my favorite thus far. Why? Am I missing out on some others?

#86 Posted by Cat_Savage (316 posts) - - Show Bio

@vaughn_jackson: I really liked the Lobo one and the Shadow Thief one was enjoyable. You'd be interested in the Ra's one, I think.

#87 Posted by Huntington_Falls (519 posts) - - Show Bio

@cat_savage: Oh yeah I read the Lobo one too. Skimmed the Ras one but havent read it. It looked like they implied Talia was dead.....is she? Kinda pissed that the Batman ones are like Scarecrow and Penguin. Tired of the n52 pushing Penguin like he's the greatest Bat foe in the history of rogues.

#88 Posted by Cat_Savage (316 posts) - - Show Bio

@vaughn_jackson: I didn't glean that from it, I don't think she is.

Yeah, I can't get into the batfoes for some reason. not really into the bat family right now, either

#89 Posted by Huntington_Falls (519 posts) - - Show Bio

@cat_savage: @myrmidon_: Masterfully portraying an evicting dismissal with subtly manufactured facial expressions Vaughn peaked down towards the Myrmidon's extended offering. "My hands are dirty." glossing over the hand shaking gesture before looking over at the obsessively driven Cat. "We're just here to learn man" turning back to face the masked renegade. "Whatever techniques you think can help my friend here track down her mother and defend herself against the wraith of the Strigidae would be appreciated." the disdain in his voice masked by his emotional link to the blonde beauty and the importance she had placed on the Myridon's tutorial. Curving his posture to the side while crossing his arms along his chest, the displaced wheelman waited for the conversations inevitable evolution.

#90 Posted by Huntington_Falls (519 posts) - - Show Bio

@cat_savage: This page. Is that dead Talia in Batman's arms?

#91 Posted by Cat_Savage (316 posts) - - Show Bio

@vaughn_jackson: I think it is. Missed that the first time around.

Vaughn's perpetually pissed lol. I'll get a post up after Pyro

#92 Posted by Pyrogram (35143 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll post soon :)

#93 Posted by Huntington_Falls (519 posts) - - Show Bio

@cat_savage: Trying to get a different personality going then the usual, I have powers and I'm the greatest karate man ever to put on a Bruce Lee DVD :P

I thought so too. Did Batman kill her for killing Damian? Dammit now I need to research lol

#94 Posted by Cat_Savage (316 posts) - - Show Bio

@vaughn_jackson: I like it lol. Makes him a bit vulnerable, which isn't your usual type. Also makes me wanna just throw Cat into Seattle and say eff everything

Just checked her page, and she died in Batman Inc 13, so I think that's what happened.

#95 Posted by Huntington_Falls (519 posts) - - Show Bio

@cat_savage: Glad ya like. Its a growing process.

:O Whaaaa shes dead? COME ON MAAAAAN

#96 Posted by Cat_Savage (316 posts) - - Show Bio
#97 Posted by Huntington_Falls (519 posts) - - Show Bio

@cat_savage: I'mma check it out now. Some bullsh!t lol

#98 Edited by Cat_Savage (316 posts) - - Show Bio
#99 Posted by Huntington_Falls (519 posts) - - Show Bio
#100 Edited by Myrmidon_ (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

@cat_savage: @vaughn_jackson:

His overly sized palm lingered in the air for an uncomfortable few seconds upon the dishonorable dismissal before being retracted back to his person. Myrmidon idly turned his head in their direction having heard the man and womans parts as his mask flipped upwards, his crimson eyes plainly symbolizing his excessive unconcerned attitude in regards to any sub-objectives these two had. His only objective, as it would ever be, was to eradicate the Strigidae "Very well" The emotionless undertone of voice served a testament to the severity of his unmoved, placid state "What training do you both currently possess? What Arcani arts have you mastered, if any?".