• 59 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Posted by Celestrion (1637 posts) - - Show Bio

Only Suprimity Heroes are permitted to battle against each other in order to gain knowledge of each others abilities.

#2 Posted by Gannon Nereid (841 posts) - - Show Bio

Gannon stepped into the dome of the battle arena,it was heavily protected and he could see th forces at work that would keep it from caving in.Many destructive battles would be fought in here,and Gannon made sure he would be one of the first to fight..and win.

"Ill make this easy on everyone,just forfeit so i wont have to humiliate anyone."

#3 Posted by Kraung The Conqueror (138 posts) - - Show Bio

Kraung walked in, this time with his sword blackfighter

#4 Posted by Solar Eclipse (59 posts) - - Show Bio

Solar Eclipse steps into the arena, darkness pouring off of him. The sun was beaming down on the them as SE apprached Gannon.

"You ready to do this?" Solar Eclipse asked Gannon.

#5 Posted by Gannon Nereid (841 posts) - - Show Bio

Gannon saw the man known as Solar Eclipse,and smirked as he stepped up to the plate and fight Gannon.He was ready to engage in battle with the new hero.

"Ready as ever."

Gannon summoned his Magical trident and waited for his opponent to attack,he was glad Celestrion let him fight against Solar,as Gannon hit his trident into the ground,water sprouted and began to rise filling up the arena.

#6 Posted by Night Elf (37 posts) - - Show Bio

Night Elf walks into the Arena waiting for his challenger to arrive. As he did he took of his shirt, revealing some small firearms at his side and his purple chest. He then spun his elven sword around himself as he prepared himself for her arrival.

#7 Posted by kuchiku (4070 posts) - - Show Bio

kuchiku arrives generating a telekinetic sword preparted for battle

#8 Posted by Kraung The Conqueror (138 posts) - - Show Bio

kuchiku says:

"kuchiku arrives generating a telekinetic sword preparted for battle"

Kraung attacks kuchiku with a stab aimed for the stomach after switching it to non hurting mode

#9 Posted by kuchiku (4070 posts) - - Show Bio

Kraung The Conqueror says:

"kuchiku says:
"kuchiku arrives generating a telekinetic sword preparted for battle"
Kraung attacks kuchiku with a stab aimed for the stomach after switching it to non hurting mode"

that was a auto hit!!

#10 Posted by Celestrion (1637 posts) - - Show Bio

That was kraung becareful.

#11 Posted by kuchiku (4070 posts) - - Show Bio

kuchiku stands her ground looking at the people she must fight

#12 Posted by sonicmora (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

Sonicmora steps in, taking thunderous steps. He looks around the arena. none of his teamates are in sight.

#13 Posted by ElusiveStorm (2769 posts) - - Show Bio

"No teamates but an enemy, Sonic"

#14 Posted by kuchiku (4070 posts) - - Show Bio

"i will only fight you with the aid of celestrion"

so get a partner and we can tag battle!!

#15 Posted by ElusiveStorm (2769 posts) - - Show Bio

The dark hero turns around and looks straight at Kuchiku, his right fist already glowing with ki9netic and thermal energy. "Do you really want to do this? Because i was hoping you'd still join me and the true heroes"

#16 Posted by sonicmora (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

sonicmora slams his fist into the ground, causing a powerful earthquake.

#17 Posted by ElusiveStorm (2769 posts) - - Show Bio

Elusive looks around as everything seems to crumble, he laughs then unleashed a kinetic blast twards the ground to attempt to stop the earthqute, he becoems successful.

#18 Posted by sonicmora (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

sonicmora walks over to elusive storm.

He moves his giant foot to step on him.

#19 Posted by kuchiku (4070 posts) - - Show Bio

The Dawn says:

"Shadows suddenly appear around ElusiveStorm, he looks at them with fear and is suddenly dragged off into the darkness with his voice screaming in pain and fear. "Ello, friendlies""

are you with team suprimity??

and im pretty sure that counts as an auto hit!!

#20 Posted by sonicmora (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

it was.

#21 Posted by The Dawn (55 posts) - - Show Bio

Shadows suddenly appear around ElusiveStorm, he looks at them with fear and is suddenly dragged off into the darkness with his voice screaming in pain and fear.

"Ello, friendlies"

#22 Posted by ElusiveStorm (2769 posts) - - Show Bio

"he's dawn, the only one tat can autohit me, you B@stard!"

#23 Posted by kuchiku (4070 posts) - - Show Bio

ElusiveStorm says:

""he's dawn, the only one tat can autohit me, you B@stard!""

EXCUSE ME DID YOU JUST CALL ME A BASTERD I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND THEN TAKE YOU OUT WITH A 50. MIL SNIP.

K

#24 Posted by Gannon Nereid (841 posts) - - Show Bio

Elusive and Dawn are the same people..and there both Pu$$ies

#25 Posted by ElusiveStorm (2769 posts) - - Show Bio

you mean Russians

#26 Posted by ElusiveStorm (2769 posts) - - Show Bio

i meant the dawn, who is me

#27 Posted by Gannon Nereid (841 posts) - - Show Bio

ElusiveStorm says:

"you mean Russians"

No i meant Pu$$ies

#28 Posted by kuchiku (4070 posts) - - Show Bio

PU$$iEs he meant freakin pu$$ie not fing russians

#29 Posted by kuchiku (4070 posts) - - Show Bio

Gannon Nereid says:

"ElusiveStorm says:
"Russians"
Go to hell."

are you russian????????

#30 Posted by ElusiveStorm (2769 posts) - - Show Bio

Russians

#31 Posted by sonicmora (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

??????

#32 Posted by Gannon Nereid (841 posts) - - Show Bio

ElusiveStorm says:

"Russians"

Go to hell.

#33 Posted by ElusiveStorm (2769 posts) - - Show Bio

no and i've come to realize, what i am doing is treachery. I'l stop for the greater good.

#34 Posted by kuchiku (4070 posts) - - Show Bio

ElusiveStorm says:

"no and i've come to realize, what i am doing is treachery. I'l stop for the greater good."

why stop what your doing creates an inquie argument

#35 Posted by ElusiveStorm (2769 posts) - - Show Bio

i have fund a very pwerful being, and i intend to use all my strength to train her to become the best, she's an Atlantean/Amazon.
Post Edited:2008-01-03 19:39:55

#36 Posted by kuchiku (4070 posts) - - Show Bio

ElusiveStorm says:

"i have fund a very pwerful being, and i intend to use all my strength to train her to become the best, she's and Atantean/Amazon."

is she you or another user!!??

#37 Posted by Gannon Nereid (841 posts) - - Show Bio

ElusiveStorm says:

"i have fund a very pwerful being, and i intend to use all my strength to train her to become the best, she's an Atantean/Amazon.
Post Edited:2008-01-03 19:39:30"

SO

#38 Posted by ElusiveStorm (2769 posts) - - Show Bio

another person, i'd never make another user that'd be a girl.

#39 Posted by kuchiku (4070 posts) - - Show Bio

set me up against her i wanna see how strong she is

#40 Posted by kuchiku (4070 posts) - - Show Bio

Gannon Nereid says:

"ElusiveStorm says:
"another person, i'd never make another user that'd be a girl."
I dont beleive a f*g when says that"

ok the word f*g is a little harsh one of my best freinds is bi.

#41 Posted by ElusiveStorm (2769 posts) - - Show Bio

she knows nothing right now.

#42 Posted by Gannon Nereid (841 posts) - - Show Bio

ElusiveStorm says:

"another person, i'd never make another user that'd be a girl."

I dont beleive a f*g when says that

#43 Posted by kuchiku (4070 posts) - - Show Bio

ElusiveStorm says:

"well anyways, tel celestrion the roughnecks are no more."

what??

#44 Posted by ElusiveStorm (2769 posts) - - Show Bio

well anyways, tel celestrion the roughnecks are no more.

#45 Posted by sonicmora (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

What's going on?

#46 Posted by ElusiveStorm (2769 posts) - - Show Bio

i need to put all my strength into this new user, and the roughnecks have a new leader.

#47 Posted by kuchiku (4070 posts) - - Show Bio

i still think we should fight ma and this girl

#48 Posted by kuchiku (4070 posts) - - Show Bio

thats all right now lets finish this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kuchiku attempts to side swipe kraung

#49 Posted by Kraung The Conqueror (138 posts) - - Show Bio

kuchiku says:

"The Dawn says:
"Shadows suddenly appear around ElusiveStorm, he looks at them with fear and is suddenly dragged off into the darkness with his voice screaming in pain and fear. "Ello, friendlies""
are you with team suprimity?? and im pretty sure that counts as an auto hit!!"

Sorry you can dodge if you like

#50 Posted by Kraung The Conqueror (138 posts) - - Show Bio

kuchiku says:

"The Dawn says:
"Shadows suddenly appear around ElusiveStorm, he looks at them with fear and is suddenly dragged off into the darkness with his voice screaming in pain and fear. "Ello, friendlies""
are you with team suprimity?? and im pretty sure that counts as an auto hit!!"

Sorry you can dodge if you like