Talon/X23 vs Thunderstone

Thunderstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 15

#1  Edited By Thunderstone

Trent began to exhale preparing for what he knew could become an epic battle within minutes. He stared at the gloomy scenary around him, admiring how despite the grey mood of the area lay consistancy within the rows of graves. He thought to himself "I must have OCD" joking around. The soil seemed appropriate for such stand, a mutant vs an occultist. To opposites from very different backgrounds even their gender was different. Trent inhaled then exhaled making small fog with each exhale. This obviously due to the cold nature, something that could either be his allie or his enemy in the upcoming battle. "I see this is the only way she will learn what is needed what must be done."  We these words Trent relaxed using them each as a scape goat from the guilt of battling one of his acquaintances. Trent moved his left leg making sure to relax each tendon of each muscle. He took stance closing his eyes for one last time before releasing killing intent through them. Trent opened his eyes which were pitch black darker then midnight itself. "Forgive me father for I have sinned." And with that Trent awaited Talons reaction all the while gathering strength to strike down his friend. "Its the only way."

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

#2  Edited By talon_x23

On a lonely path in a dark wood walked a figure.  Her long back hair streamed behind her. In the sky there was no moon, no stars it was pure darkness. Her eye glowed bright yellow in its animal form. She had been walking for twenty minuets to get to her destination. There was truly no path and no destination only a scent of an individual. She was dressed in her usual attire. A Black pants and top that clung to her body as a second skin. Both hands were in had claws unleashed just incase she had to deal with something other than herself. Talon never liked being off guard but worst of all she hated not knowing what was going to happen. As she made her way down the cold and moist path she recalled why she was here in the first place. She had gotten a note a letter from Trent. She had only know him for not even a moth and he was already wanting to see her. He said it was urgent so she obeyed his wish’s but never would she go unprepared.  Her hair draped over part of her face and over her back until it reached her hips. Soon a grave yard came into view.  Curiosity quickly over took her as she began to approach it. A small wind passed threw her locks making it move wildly. There was something about this place about this scenario that she did not like beside the fact that no one new where she was. She changed her eyes back to their original emerald green and served the area. There was no sine on life but she was in a grave yard, which could have meant that this was an ambush or there was something going on that she did not know. Either way she was alert and ready to deal with the matter at hand. A chill went up her back as she was able to get a hold of Trent’s scent it was weak but it always was that way from the moment she met him. There was no sound except for the beating of her heart. She let out a sigh and called out “Trent I’m here what’s up”.

Thunderstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Thunderstone

Trent waited searching for the right moment to tell what needed to be told. Trent felt like a doctor who was about to givea terminal patient the news. This always got to Trent but what had to be done had to be done."Talon your regenerative powers are impressive but you fighting blind folded." "And you cant win like this, this world of the paranormal sometimes I wonder if it was best that I saved from death." "As now Ive put you in more danger then simply accepting your death and passing on." "Still your spirit was needed for the upcoming battle, and will your skills as an assassin are unmatched your fighting in a whole new ball park kid and aint going to end well for you if we keep playing this way." Trent shruged his shoulders as if saying oh well. "There is one way to arm you.""and give you the eyes needed for this world but only if your ready can I offer you this gift." "The gift of clearvoyance!" "Talon are you ready?"

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By talon_x23

Out of the Darkness he then emerged as a ghost. Talon stared at him from the look on his face he appeared regretful.  Pulling her claws back in she new what ever he wanted to tell her was going to be heavy. Given that she had escaped death literally.  She wiped the blood from her knuckles for when ever she was to unleash her claws they would always cause wounds. In a low and calm voice he spoke
"Talon your regenerative powers are impressive but you fighting blind folded. And you can’t win like this, this world of the paranormal sometimes I wonder if it was best that I saved from death. As now I’ve put you in more danger then simply accepting your death and passing on."

How could he say that? She did not regret what had happened he saved her, she was in his debt. Even if that put her life in even more danger she would not regret living no matter what she would have to face.  Speaking up again he said "Still your spirit was needed for the upcoming battle, and will your skills as an assassin are unmatched your fighting in a whole new ball park kid and aint going to end well for you if we keep playing this way." Trent then shrugged his shoulders. Talon gave a small smirk he sounded a bit like her father in a way, calling her kid and all."There is one way to arm you and give you the eyes needed for this world but only if your ready can I offer you this gift. The gift of clairvoyance!" "Talon are you ready?"

She looked at him in curiosity. Talon had heard about this but not from any one she new, Most of the time she came across that word it always meat something bad for her. Btu she new that dealing with the supernatural and natural were two different things and that she did not stand a chance against the creatures of hell. Once or twice she had to battle the daemons of hell but never alone. She had to admit to herself she new nothing about this topic it was one of the things she really never wanted to get into. She already had people that wanted to kill she did not really need daemons that wanted her dead as well but now she did. So nervously but sure of herself she answered “Yes, I think I’m ready” she stopped and looked up at the sky and sighed “No, I know I’m ready.”

Thunderstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Thunderstone

She already had people that wanted to kill she did not really need daemons that wanted her dead as well but now she did. So nervously but sure of herself she answered “Yes, I think I’m ready” she stopped and looked up at the sky and sighed “No, I know I’m ready.”

"Very well" answered Trent in a cold jester knowing what was about to be told to her could in fact damge not only her soul/ body but also the fibers of her mind. "Talon your pregnant."
"Or should I say your soul is pregnant to be precise." Trent bent his head downward as if just given the order to launch a missile strike, he felt guilt deep within still this had to be told. "You said it yourself youve killed many people and because of that, that rage that hatred that fueled you allowed you to survive never more have you dugg yourself into such a deep trench."
Trent sighed afterward facing Talon taking a small inhale of the cold yet refreshing air around him."Your a sinner Talon, nothing truly disapears not even the actions we take." "Everything is recorded sometimes in the physical world other times in the spiritual world.""Its time you understood the nature of sin." Trent said "The first demons were born from the sin of the angels and cast down into the pit there they layed morphing shape looking for an identity to call their own." "These are called class 2 demons." "However if those are class 2 then what are class 1 demons born from?" "Human sin all your life you carry it within your soul unaware of it, feeding from the violence that surrounded yourself with, growing waiting to become more powerful until the day you die.""When that day comes theres a 66% chance a demon will be born." "And what were going up against I cant guarantee your survival, I may have power but there are others far beyond my field of power who have plans for you." "Talon you are the heart." In order to give you the gift of clearvoyance you must die in combat, while fighting for your life in your greatest effort." That will to live is how I can revive you but only should you have that will to live." "Doing this will not only grant you clearvoyance but also purge the demon larvae ingested within your soul." "Forgive me for being so cruel but it is the only way for this work, the only way to revive you." Trent walked over to Talon closing in next to her ear and wispered. "Forgive me child." And iwth that kissed her forehead to bless her."Are you ready now?" "If so then strike at me as if I were the one that edged those claws not only into body but your soul as well."

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By talon_x23

"Talon your pregnant or should I say your soul is pregnant to be precise." She looked at him in complete aw and pure astonishment. “Pregnant” she thought. Well she obviously was not as ready as she thought. "You said it yourself you’ve killed many people and because of that, that rage that hatred that fueled you allowed you to survive never more have you dug yourself into such a deep trench. You’re a sinner Talon, nothing truly disappears not even the actions we take. Everything is recorded sometimes in the physical world other times in the spiritual world. Its time you understood the nature of sin" Now that did not take her by surprise her she was fully aware of her actions and she new that no matter what she would do she could never truly justify them. But still the whole sin issue was not one of her strongest points.

He then explained to her class 2 daemons but once he mentioned how class 1 appeared he ad got more of her attention. “Human sin all your life you carry it within your soul unaware of it, feeding from the violence that surrounded yourself with, growing waiting to become more powerful until the day you die. When that day comes there’s a 66% chance a demon will be born. And what were going up against I cant guarantee your survival" Now she could account to that, she had much violence in her life he new this and she new this to. Her life was full of the blood shed of the innocent and she new if she had a daemon feeding of her then even though she was only 16 it probably was very powerful. But she did not care that much about life and living to say the least she had actually tried to kill herself multiple times and was either stopped by one of her friend /family or went through with it but always never truly died it annoyed her to a point that she would purposely put herself in life threatening situations just to see if she would die.

“I may have power but there are others far beyond my field of power who have plans for you. Talon you are the heart." That intrigued her even more. “Plans, what could supernatural beings such as daemons and angels want with me?” It was a question that she had pondered the very moment she encountered Trent. And all this talk about her being special being the heart she could not believe. She was just an ordinary girl trained since birth to kill with no hesitation and she was quite good at it to. But beside that she was of no use to any thing else.  

In order to give you the gift of clairvoyance you must die in combat, while fighting for your life in your greatest effort." That will to live is how I can revive you but only should you have that will to live." And that was exactly what Talon did not have a reason and even will to live. Her brother was dead, he family forsook her and she was hated by most of the earth! Talon would embrace death but now realizing that in order to gain this gift she would have to want to live that would be a lot harder said than done for her. "Doing this will not only grant you clairvoyance but also purge the demon larvae ingested within your soul. Forgive me for being so cruel but it is the only way for this work, the only way to revive you." From what he said she obviously new that she was in deep and new very well that she could not get out alone. But is was better him telling it to her like it is that to fine out later. He then approached her Talon natural instinct was to attack but she let him get near this once. Whispering in her ear he said . "Forgive me child." She was quite puzzled and became even more when he kissed her on the forehead. ."Are you ready now?" "If so then strike at me as if I were the one that edged those claws not only into body but your soul as well."Now that she could do with ease. She closed her eyes for a second it did not take her long to harness her anger she always had is right there always handy. Opening her eyes they were bright yellow she looked at him as if she did not even know him. She unleashed her claws and attempted to stab in through the chest.
Thunderstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Thunderstone

She closed her eyes for a second it did not take her long to harness her anger she always had is right there always handy. Opening her eyes they were bright yellow she looked at him as if she did not even know him. She unleashed her claws and attempted to stab in through the chest.

Trent closed his eyes for a moment trying to recover mentally from telling Talon the harsh news. Opening them to find himself stabbed by two claws in the heart. he was bleeding, truly bleeding for the first time in a long time. Truly Talon was one of the few hed let his guard down while around. But Trent knew that if he didnt react fast he would end up in hell a third time something Trent never wanted to invision much less go that level. He refused to go down without swinging. Slowly against Talons will he pulled out the claws from his heart all the while summoning his darker demonic side. He eventually managed to pull Talon away from him. Breathing hard due to the his pierced lung. Yet slowly he began to recover from the wound. Trent closed his eyes yet again this time opening them with pitch black eyes. Eyes of the devil, eyes of the Thunderstone!. "Im sorry but I cant allow you to beat me, not at least without some level of education on your half of the coin. Trent lunged for the girl using his left fist as fast as he could making sure to do his best nt to miss. The last thing Trent needed was an even more pissed off mutant. As he lunged with his fist closed at her the veins arond his fist began to turn black as if the blood that once glowed red had become demonic itself. This was Trent at his best and he knew he couldnt afford to miss.

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By talon_x23

Her attack was successful as she blood came in contact with her claws she felt something she new that was wrong, enjoyment. He pushed her away and she let him do so. Talon did her best not to enjoy killing though she did to an extent that sometimes she even thought of it as a howdy. “I’m sorry but I cant allow you to beat me, not at least without some level of education on your half of the coin”. Inserting her claws back into her skin she retained her composure but all to soon. Looking up she barely had enough time to lift her hands up and block an attack from Trent. The attack was sudden and with great force. It pushed her through some grave stones. Lying on the ground she thought to herself “Great of all the things I needed this was not one of them”. She got to her feet and looked at Trent he had changed. She jumped to her feet and growled slightly. Her eye changed back to their green color. Her sanitly she had gained once more but could feel the beast wanting to attack. She looked at him not sure weather she should attack or not. But if he did attack she would fight just because she wanted to.

Thunderstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Thunderstone

Her sanitly she had gained once more but could feel the beast wanting to attack. She looked at him not sure weather she should attack or not. But if he did attack she would fight just because she wanted to

As Trent gazed at the wound caused by Talon he realized the level of brutality she was capable of. "Great I am forced to use "it" on her." Out of allthe powers in Trent's arsenal this was by far his second least favorite one to use. "Forgive me Talon, but you must endure this hell." Trent lift his hand upward aiming it at Talon. Closing his eyes only for a moment opening them this time black veins started to appear around his eyes. AS the veins appeared they began their descent into Trent's body and onto his hand. Leading to his fingers, Trent began to invoke a demonic power unlike any other had shown before the power to invoke fear into the mind of whosoever he gazed on. This was hell a hell that death would seem like an act of mercy in comparison. Slowly Trent began to pull the power out whether the attack would have any affect at all would depend of Talons ability to block it out.

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By talon_x23

As he held out his hand Talon could feel fear creeping up on her literally. She could feel herself starting to ask questions that she was never suppose to ask. Fear had been Talons worst enemy she had suppressed all her life. She had gone through pain and she had gone through fear but she could always find something else to let her mind dwell on. Fear had been apart of her through every thing it was always there lurking deep with in her but she was able to keep it back. But this fear that she was feeling was different it was stronger more determined on breaking her down. Falling to her knees she whispered to herself “Not again”. She new Trent was a dark person but Dark and Demonic were two different things and he was both. She held her hands tightly as her breathing became more heavy. Her mind dwelt to her past and to when there was a time she would have let fear garb her and pull her down into the deep darkness that awaited her but not this time. Talon had gone through fear to many times to be defenses against it’s might against its will for her. She unleashed her claws as an act of strength and said in a growl type voice “Not again, I’ve been through fear many times I’ve lived through it but I will not let it consume me not again.” Slowly getting to her feet her eyes changed once again tot eh eyes of X23. She looked at Trent and new that the attack was to make her stronger. At least she hoped that it was. “Fear is not my master and I’m not its slave it can not command me” those words were neither the words of Talon nor X23. Talon did not know where they came from all she new was that they were there in her. She could feel it trying to take her down but she would fight it she could fight it for she had delt with this feeling all of her life and she was not about to fall just because of it.

Thunderstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Thunderstone

“Fear is not my master and I’m not its slave it can not command me” those words were neither the words of Talon nor X23. Talon did not know where they came from all she new was that they were there in her. She could feel it trying to take her down but she would fight it she could fight it for she had delt with this feeling all of her life and she was not about to fall just because of it

"Good to hear" Trent snapped his fingers and with that he appeared before Talon inside her mind in a blank room pure white. To many this was purgatory but to Trent this was the mind in its purest form blank, empty, nothing this was the truth of the mind no the truth of the universe. Everything began as blank like a canvas but slowly the artist would paint the picture. Sometimes a beautifl portrait other times lost in chaos and disarray. This was the lesson needed to be learnt if Talon would have a chance at defeating Trent. Trent snapped his fingers again this time leading etween to lakes on the left hand side lyed the lake cntaining her worst fears and pains on the right hand side layed a lake containing Talon's most joyful memories. Tremt dipped his finger in the left lake then in the right lake as he dipped in the right lake the smake droplet left n Trents finger by the left lake began to pollute the memries like ink in water. "Now Talon will you allow your pain to consume your good memories by supressing them or will you dominate your minds will.

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By talon_x23

Memories that she had long suppressed cam to life and resurfaced. Her mind held many dark memoires that she hated to think of. She re experienced the death of her beloved keeper the woman that she once thought to be her mother. Talon killed her but though she was not acting by her own will she still was responsible. The scene changed to the day she escaped the Facility with her team. And for the first time she realized the blood shed that she clause the countless lives that she showed no mercy to. Talons mind was not a nice place to be and her memoirs of her past she wished to always forget. But this was only the start. She saw the institute her home and she saw the day that made her leave. It happened again the same way with her keeper she killed her friends. It was not her fault she was forced but she could have controlled it she could have suppressed the drug that caused her to do this. “Please Stop” she pleaded but the end was far from here. Talon saw herself again this time she was with her Father and she wanted to turn away she wanted to run but she couldn’t . This was the day that she was rejected all her life she had, had one goal to make Logan proud. No matter what she did he would always pass her off as a team mate but never as a daughter. But then she realized that is she needed to get through this she would have to see the one memories that she wished never to have: The death of her brother. It was not more that a month ago that he died in her arms He died to save her though she did not have to be there. If she was fast she could have saved him but he died and there was nothing she could do. “Stop Please just stop” she cried. But she knew there had to be it could not have happened there was a way she could have saved him. If she was there if she had been with him instead with the others he would have been spared. It was her fault and the awakening of this memoire made it all to clear. She should have been the one to die. He cared about her when all she would say to him was to stay away from her. Then she remembered one thing that he said to her one single phrase that he said that shaped her life “You can’t let the past affect your future sis, I have done terrible things in my life and so have you but you can’t let you past control your future I’d end up with no future”. And he was right her past was the one thing she could not beat the one thing that would always be with her and haunt her but she could not let it shape her life and she would not. Her future was in her own hands and she would not let her past stop her from having a life.

Thunderstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Thunderstone

Trent held his hand outward as if trying to grasp Talon's mind. It hand been made clear Talon was finally taking control of her fear rather then surpressing. Trent was inpressed to see Talon take control of her fear so quickly despite the power of the mental attack. Clearly this girl had the strength needed mentally to control the "Heart". But did she have the physical strength to maintain both her newly acquiried cleared mind while in offesnive mode. That remained to be seen. "Talon youve done well but can you keep that calm mind when up against me?"
"We'll see." Trent began to focus all his strength then with a suddle strike he launched himself at Talon with full force. The same force that granted Trent the power to life 800 pounds with little difficulty. This was it could Talon maintain her calm mind while still being firece in combat? Or would her animal like instincts take over her and cage her humanity as the beast inside of her had been caged all this time. "Remember Talon in the mind there can only be one king will you bee the king or the horse from which the king rides on, you decide anger or clarity its always been your choice". Trent latched out his right hand as if ready to cast penance on the child should she fail, should she break her mental status, should she become the horse and let her darkness ride on top of her instead of the other way.

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By talon_x23

"Talon you’ve done well but can you keep that calm mind when up against me?" Now that was a very good question and not even she new the answer to that. Her mine had never been so clear. She felt renewed almost at peace with her self. Her past did not matter only her future. I was kind of strange feeling this way but who knew how long this would last. "We'll see." Then he lunged toward her with great speed and force. She wanted to attack but was not sure how to. Never had she truly fought with out anger and rage. Most of the time it fueled her actions and her words but now she hand nothing. She was slow and to slow to black his attack. Her hit her in the stomach. She was blasted in incredible speed unleashing her claws she used then to anchor her slowing her down. She finely came to a hot when she slammed her back against a tree that broke in half. Blood ran down her nose to her lips as she groaned in pain. “You can’t beat him with out me” a voice said in her. She was laying on her back staring up at space. Pain coerced through her body. “Great I’m fighting the Hulk again” she said to herself. Moving forwarded she laid there resting on her hands attempting to get up. “You need me” it said once again. “No get out” she demanded. “You are worthless with out me you are weak and can’t defend yourself. With out me your nothing but a weakling you can’t beat him”. She paused a moment and thought it though standing to her feet her eyes flickering for Talons to X23’s “I don’t intend to beat him, I may be weak but I can fight my own battles with out you, that was my mistake depending on X23 when I should have depended on my own power…..Talons power.” Her eyes returned to their jade green as she turned her gaze upon Trent. And smiled faintly “Okay last time I checked you’ve pushed two times and I think I should at least try if not any thing try to attack you so here I go”. With that she lunged toward him eyes kept directly at him. Her claws aimed at his chest. She leaped into the air and attempted to slice his chest.

Thunderstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Thunderstone

Her eyes returned to their jade green as she turned her gaze upon Trent. And smiled faintly “Okay last time I checked you’ve pushed two times and I think I should at least try if not any thing try to attack you so here I go”. With that she lunged toward him eyes kept directly at him. Her claws aimed at his chest. She leaped into the air and attempted to slice his chest.

Sheeth that was the sound Talon's calws made as they entered Trent's ribcage piercing his bone going straight for his heart to Trent's suprise. He was sure he'd dodged her attack it was obvious that her speed had improved due to her mental control. Still while this was good for Talon this was bad for Trent and he didnt act quickly she would reach his spine at which point regeneration would be impossible without allowing the sinner to take over. "Sh!t!, ehh..." The pain was great but Trent's will was stronger, he refused to let out the sinner on Talon. This girl had been through enough in her life the last thing she needed was Trent's own inner devil toying with her emotions as if they were air."Focus!!" Trent managed to pull out Talon's calws despite her will to push them inward. This was truly a battle of wills one that require Trent to concentrate with all his strength. After much effort he managed to push back one of the two claws."Come on focus, I cant loose not after all the bad Ive done, not after all the sin Ive mustered I truly am the Sinner!!!" Trents stregnth began to fade away in its place was a much more sisnster energy, the blood of demon pumped through each vein and the heart of the devil now ruled over his soul. Slowly Trent began to feel this inner evil encroach his every emotion, love,  friendship, respect, sincerity, compassion. Slowly being eaten away by the primal yet all to familar emotion of violence. Violence is all that matters to demons, something Trent was becoming. Slowly insanity crept in like an unwanted virus leaving nothing untouched until finally.Trent closed his eyes only to open them in his blackened state his demonic state the state of the Sinner..Trent began to smile sinically irashionally insanely!."Hahahahahahahahahahahaha Finally!!!! FREE!!". Using only a single hand the sinner pulled out Talon's calws from his flesh with ease where Trent could barely with both hands focused. "Idiot going into battle in combat one thing matters above all else Instinct!!!" The Sinner did not let go of Talons hand after pulling out the claw he grabbed her wrist then like breaking cardboard broke her wrist inward."Hahahahaha freedom." The sinner finally let go of Talons arm but only after tasting her blood tasting her pain. "No matter what this meat suit tells you kid abandon your reason and seek only instinct and you crush your prey like me crushing you!" The Sinner began to close his using his mental abilities he was able to feed off of Talons fear."There it is fear anger hatred you truly are just like me a Sinner!!" "Embrace it and youll live denie and well Ill make sure that there wont be enough left of you for Hydra to salvage any parts of you including that special metal of yours." "This is sheer pleasure extasy that only a sinner like you and I could understand this is...."" "What no no NO!!!! get out of my head your weak your but a cockroach to my feet your...... NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!.........."" inhale exhale SFX "Im Trent Thunderstone and your nothing but a shadow." Could Trent have vercome his inner demon? "Kid Im trying to prevent you from ending up like this a man that knows only pain. "::sigh:: A person that only knows pain can only make more pain thats why I put you through this test theres a demon in everyone and if you let it it will consume everything you are and turn you into something ugly as you just saw." "Take it from me Ive spent the last 2 years attoning for my sins looking at myself in the mirror everymorning telling myself tomorrow will be better." "Do yourself a favor dont lie to youself cause at the end of the day its you who will be looking at the mirror you who will suffer the most." "Dont lie but improve yourselffrom the ground up you can do it!" "Now shall we finish this?"

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By talon_x23

To Talon’s surprise her attack was successful puncturing him in his chest and making her way to his heart. Her intentions were not to be so brutal yet she had attacked him and was expecting something back. He grabbed her wrist and with force pulled it out. She could feel some thing was wrong she did not know how but she new she could. He was fighting something and loosing the battle of the mind. His eyes then changed to black and she dared not move or attempt to attack until provoked. "Hahahahahahahahahahahaha Finally!!!! FREE!!". Her eyes looked at him in astonishment “Great now what” she thought. . "Idiot going into battle in combat one thing matters above all else Instinct!!!"  He then held her hand much tighter and she could hear her bones breaking. Pain coerced though her hand and she had to stop her self from screaming. Licking her had Talon felt a cringe come over her and she found herself shaking. He then relished her as she fell to the floor in pain grasping her hand so that her bones could reline and heal. Anger burned in her heart as she wanted to kill him no matter who he was. "No matter what this meat suit tells you kid abandon your reason and seek only instinct and you crush your prey like me crushing you!” She had to tell herself not to believe what he was saying but he had truth she could not defeat Trent not being herself. She was weak and needed X23. “No!” she said to herself. There is more than power in a battle you need skill a clear mind something that X23 did not have and Talon did. ."There it is fear anger hatred you truly are just like me a Sinner!!" Her eyes turned back to their yellow form as she continued to listed  "Embrace it and youll live denie and well Ill make sure that there wont be enough left of you for Hydra to salvage any parts of you including that special metal of yours." She could feel it again X23. That creature never gave up and always remained with Talon and it was winning  "This is sheer pleasure ecstasy that only a sinner like you and I could understand this is...." "What no no NO!!!! get out of my head your weak your but a cockroach to my feet your...... NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!.........."" inhale exhale SFX "Im Trent Thunderstone and your nothing but a shadow." She got some distance from him knowing that this was an inner battle and like her only he could fight. “Kid Im trying to prevent you from ending up like this a man that knows only pain. A person that only knows pain can only make more pain thats why I put you through this test theres a demon in everyone and if you let it it will consume everything you are and turn you into something ugly as you just saw." And so she did, she new very well about the battle for the mind she had gone through it many times. "Take it from me Ive spent the last 2 years attoning for my sins looking at myself in the mirror every morning telling myself tomorrow will be better." There was one thing that Talon new very well it was denile but she always new that nothing would change but she did not want to admit " Do yourself a favor dont lie to youself cause at the end of the day its you who will be looking at the mirror you who will suffer the most." "Dont lie but improve yourself from the ground up you can do it!" "Now shall we finish this?" Talon did not want to finish any thing but she had to “Do I have a choice?” she said. But either way she wanted to finish it she needed to fine out what all of this was about.

Thunderstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Thunderstone

Now shall we finish this?" Talon did not want to finish any thing but she had to “Do I have a choice?” she said. But either way she wanted to finish it she needed to fine out what all of this was about.

"Instinct and insanity exist as one in the mind this the true nature of demons." "They are born of instinct, instinct that corrupts the mind erroding it towards insanity." "Where logic and reason are abandonned that is the nature of the beast in all of us." "However kid you have the power inside you to chnage that cycle the power brought into you from your mother the power of the heart!" "You know the legends of an angel who purged himself of his heart throwing it to the sea to be caught by a maiden no?" "That maiden was your ancestor meaning your soul has the heart within it." "I was planning on telling you later when you are more ready but situations have pushed me to accel faster then it was suppose to be." "In that blood of yours is the key to curing the plague that is the demons." "Talon you have wings you just couldnt see them because you never pulled out the will not to destroy but to create." "Im going to offer you a way out whether your body can accept this depends on your will to live your will to change." Trent pulled out a pocket knife slitting one of wrist dipping his fingers in his own black blood. "If you can fight the infection then youll inherit the will the power."  Using his fingers dipped in blood Trent plunged his left hand into Talons heart infectin g her with demon blood and crushing her heart placing her in a near death state. "The rest is u to you kid if you come back those wings of yours will literally burn through the air itself good luck."

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By talon_x23

"Instinct and insanity exist as one in the mind this the true nature of demons. They are born of instinct, instinct that corrupts the mind erroding it towards insanity. Where logic and reason are abandoned that is the nature of the beast in all of us." And that was her she acted on instinct and instinct alone. Her anger fueled her actions or at least use to now she questioned her sanity in all of this. "However kid you have the power inside you to change that cycle the power brought into you from your mother the power of the heart!" "You know the legends of an angel who purged himself of his heart throwing it to the sea to be caught by a maiden no?" "That maiden was your ancestor meaning your soul has the heart within it." She froze just staring at him in pure and utter most astonishment. “Me?” she thought. This could not be happening this was impossible how could she out of all people her ancestor had to be the one. Her mother Raven Darkholme. Now she was definitely questioning her sanity. This was the last thing she expected in her life. In her soul was the heart of not a daemon but an angel an angel. She was always regarded as soulless and heartless well she guessed  now that, that was not true. "I was planning on telling you later when you are more ready but situations have pushed me to accel faster then it was suppose to be." "In that blood of yours is the key to curing the plague that is the demons." "Talon you have wings you just couldn’t see them because you never pulled out the will not to destroy but to create." Her mind was racing through what he was saying analyzing trying to find logic sanity in all of this but she found non. This was too much for her to comprehend. She was the one chosen out of every one she was the one. “Why me” she thought. She was the last person in the world to have this sort of gift her mother was an assassin and now she passed on to Talon this thing know as the “Heart”. "Im going to offer you a way out whether your body can accept this depends on your will to live your will to change." She wanted to change but never could. She hated the way she was now but there was never a way she could. When ever she wodul try it would always end the same way she would kill or loose her control. She looked over to his hand as he pulled out a knife she was a bit alarmed when he cut himself. Black blood flowed from the wound. "If you can fight the infection then youll inherit the will the power." With out warning her moved toward her and dug his left hand into her heart.  The pain brought her to her knees. She clutched her hands to where Trent put his. She clenched her teeth in pain and wanted to scream. She gasped for air as she could feel something happening to her. “This is it I’m going to die” she thought “I’m going to die like every one else”. Opening her eyes she saw that she was no longer in the grave yard nor dead or she hoped not. Looking around she could see that it was day and she was in a meadow “Great now what, what could possibly make this any worse” saying out loud. “How about this” she quickly turned around and saw where the words where coming from but could not bring herself to believe it “Michel, XL?” she said feeling emotion creeping in. He smiled and shrugged “Yah pretty much sis”. She ran toward him and hugged him tightly “Ok sis I get it yah missed me”. Letting go of him she remembered what was happening “XL I need you help tell me what’s right tell me what to do” Sighing her looked at her and spoke “I know sis but I can’t tell you what to do it’s up to you”. Storming away from his she said firmly “I don’t want to live XL it’s to hard every thing is, no matter how hard I try to kill myself  I never can I’m always being stopped but why I have watched all my friend die even you why have I been chosen to live”. “Sis we all got our paths that we take yours is different from others and much more important than mine”. Looking back at him she began to cry “I don’t want this I have no reason to live no one I just want to die” “No reason huh, ok what about Simon he’s like a brother to you and Hunter he cares for yah oh and then what about Sabre and Daken you siblings. Logan and Raven your parents I’m not the only one in your life what about Surge, Damnation, Sylver, Tomas, Katanna, Kuchiku, Kitty, Slight, Risky, Lady Nightmare, Ferro, Lst Palidin, Slifer, Knight, Conduct,  and Eva, What about John huh tell me sis when you die they will suffer  and you don’t care, you can’t always take the easy way out but the choice is up to you.” He was right some how she was important her life mattered to many people she just could not see but now she new what had to be done and also new that what she was about to do would be much harder than death…She was going to choose life. Fading back to reality she could still feel the pain hr battle was not yet over. She laid on the floor her hands grasped so tightly that blood flowed from them. “I want to live” she thought. Her breathing was deep and her eyes were erratic. Her black hair stuck to her face, since she was sweating like a dog. “I want to live” she said out loud  “I’M GOING TO LIVE!”