• 85 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Posted by Taki (1821 posts) - - Show Bio

EH i was challenged

#2 Posted by Uchiha NeVann (17706 posts) - - Show Bio

LMAO good luck both of you ^^

#3 Posted by Homicide (2970 posts) - - Show Bio

....crap.... I didnt think you would respond so quickly. But... ok then, better now then later I guess.

#4 Posted by Iron Maiden (364 posts) - - Show Bio

That's a cool Av, Taki. I love Soulcaliber.

#5 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio

go Homicide cause I have no idea who is Taki, even if she is one of my favorites in Soul Calibur XD

#6 Posted by Taki (1821 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks

#7 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

YAY TAKI

Moderator
#8 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

AND HOMICIDE

Moderator
#9 Posted by Homicide (2970 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks... I think...

#10 Posted by Iron Maiden (364 posts) - - Show Bio

Homocide is a girl, right?

#11 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

yup

Moderator
#12 Posted by Homicide (2970 posts) - - Show Bio
Iron Maiden said:
"Homocide is a girl, right?"
Its Homicide... lol and yes I am a girl.
#13 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL i didn't even notice ]=

Moderator
#14 Posted by Iron Maiden (364 posts) - - Show Bio
Homicide said:
"Iron Maiden said:
"Homocide is a girl, right?"
Its Homicide... lol and yes I am a girl."
My bad. Good luck with your battle tho.
#15 Posted by Homicide (2970 posts) - - Show Bio
Iron Maiden said:
"Homicide said:
"Iron Maiden said:
"Homocide is a girl, right?"
Its Homicide... lol and yes I am a girl."
My bad. Good luck with your battle tho."
thanks... I'm going to need it... lol
#16 Posted by Iron Maiden (364 posts) - - Show Bio
Homicide said:
"Iron Maiden said:
"Homicide said:
"Iron Maiden said:
"Homocide is a girl, right?"
Its Homicide... lol and yes I am a girl."
My bad. Good luck with your battle tho."
thanks... I'm going to need it... lol"
Just do your best. Are you on a team?
#17 Posted by Taki (1821 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm starting my post

#18 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
Iron Maiden said:
"Homicide said:
"Iron Maiden said:
"Homicide said:
"Iron Maiden said:
"Homocide is a girl, right?"
Its Homicide... lol and yes I am a girl."
My bad. Good luck with your battle tho."
thanks... I'm going to need it... lol"
Just do your best. Are you on a team?"
mine
Moderator
#19 Posted by Taki (1821 posts) - - Show Bio

posted

#20 Posted by Homicide (2970 posts) - - Show Bio
Iron Maiden said:
Just do your best. Are you on a team?"
yes, the LaS

Taki said:
"posted"
ok, sorry I was posting for another battle, I'll read yours and get a post going for it.
#21 Posted by Taki (1821 posts) - - Show Bio

After you homicide,i'm going after the KOV champion

#22 Posted by Homicide (2970 posts) - - Show Bio
Taki said:
"After you homicide,i'm going after the KOV champion"
ok...?
#23 Posted by Homicide (2970 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry it took so long Taki, but its up

#24 Posted by sha. (706 posts) - - Show Bio

Get Her Homicide

#25 Posted by Feral Nova (46584 posts) - - Show Bio
sha. said:
"Get Her Homicide"
-_- smacks Sha across the head

GO TAKI!!! :DDDDDD KICK HER BUTT! XD SHOW NO MERCY!!!! CUT OUT HER SPLEEN AND SELL IT ON EBAY! XD
#26 Posted by Acer (14412 posts) - - Show Bio
Feral Nova said:
"sha. said:
"Get Her Homicide"
-_- smacks Sha across the head

GO TAKI!!! :DDDDDD KICK HER BUTT! XD SHOW NO MERCY!!!! CUT OUT HER SPLEEN AND SELL IT ON EBAY! XD"
Waits patiently on Ebay
#27 Posted by Feral Nova (46584 posts) - - Show Bio
Acer said:
"Feral Nova said:
"sha. said:
"Get Her Homicide"
-_- smacks Sha across the head

GO TAKI!!! :DDDDDD KICK HER BUTT! XD SHOW NO MERCY!!!! CUT OUT HER SPLEEN AND SELL IT ON EBAY! XD"
Waits patiently on Ebay"
O_o NO! THAT SPLEEN IS MINE!!! gets her bid ready
#28 Posted by Acer (14412 posts) - - Show Bio
Remembers he hates Ebay Screw this, Nova that spleen is yours
#29 Posted by Feral Nova (46584 posts) - - Show Bio

lmao awwwww.... you sucked the fun out of it v.v I dont want it anymore!

#30 Posted by Acer (14412 posts) - - Show Bio

But but but i hate Ebay Starts to cry because he ruined the fun

#31 Posted by Feral Nova (46584 posts) - - Show Bio
pats him on the back Ok ^^ Plus... I dont think I can keep the spleen of a human being. O_o I think its against the code of hero's and whatnot... I think XD

Taki said:
"After you homicide,i'm going after the KOV champion"
WHOA, WHOA, WHOA!!! HOLD UP AND REWIND!

I DONT WANT TO FIGHT YOU! T_T 
#32 Posted by Acer (14412 posts) - - Show Bio
Feral Nova said:
"pats him on the back Ok ^^ Plus... I dont think I can keep the spleen of a human being. O_o I think its against the code of hero's and whatnot... I think XD
No we can keep spleens.
#33 Posted by Feral Nova (46584 posts) - - Show Bio

WE CAN!? O.O OH HELLZ YEAH XD EBAY HERE I COME!!!

#34 Posted by Acer (14412 posts) - - Show Bio

LMAO Waits on the side lines ready to steal the spleen

#35 Posted by Ultimate Ronin (2800 posts) - - Show Bio

LMFAO

GOOOOOooooooooooo taki kick her A$$$$$$$$$$

#36 Posted by Feral Nova (46584 posts) - - Show Bio
Acer said:
"LMAO Waits on the side lines ready to steal the spleen"
o.o you would steal my spleen!?

Ultimate Ronin said:
"LMFAO

GOOOOOooooooooooo taki kick her A$$$$$$$$$$"
YEAH XD WHAT HE SAID!!!
#37 Posted by Acer (14412 posts) - - Show Bio
Feral Nova said:
"Acer said:
"LMAO Waits on the side lines ready to steal the spleen"
o.o you would steal my spleen!?
My spleen
#38 Posted by Feral Nova (46584 posts) - - Show Bio
Acer said:
"Feral Nova said:
"Acer said:
"LMAO Waits on the side lines ready to steal the spleen"
o.o you would steal my spleen!?
My spleen"
o_0 My spleen!
#39 Posted by Ultimate Ronin (2800 posts) - - Show Bio
Feral Nova said:
"Acer said:
"Feral Nova said:
"Acer said:
"LMAO Waits on the side lines ready to steal the spleen"
o.o you would steal my spleen!?
My spleen"
o_0 My spleen!"
i'll solve this problem grabs the spleen and takes a big bite out of it
#40 Posted by Acer (14412 posts) - - Show Bio
Ultimate Ronin said:
"Feral Nova said:
"Acer said:
"Feral Nova said:
"Acer said:
"LMAO Waits on the side lines ready to steal the spleen"
o.o you would steal my spleen!?
My spleen"
o_0 My spleen!"
i'll solve this problem grabs the spleen and takes a big bite out of it"
I get the bigger half
#41 Posted by Ultimate Ronin (2800 posts) - - Show Bio
Acer said:
"Ultimate Ronin said:
"Feral Nova said:
"Acer said:
"Feral Nova said:
"Acer said:
"LMAO Waits on the side lines ready to steal the spleen"
o.o you would steal my spleen!?
My spleen"
o_0 My spleen!"
i'll solve this problem grabs the spleen and takes a big bite out of it"
I get the bigger half"
O_O lmfao
#42 Posted by Feral Nova (46584 posts) - - Show Bio
Acer said:
"Ultimate Ronin said:
"Feral Nova said:
"Acer said:
"Feral Nova said:
"Acer said:
"LMAO Waits on the side lines ready to steal the spleen"
o.o you would steal my spleen!?
My spleen"
o_0 My spleen!"
i'll solve this problem grabs the spleen and takes a big bite out of it"
I get the bigger half"
NO! O_O I TOLD HER TO CUT OUT THE SPLEEN! THAT PART IS MINE!!!
#43 Posted by Uchiha NeVann (17706 posts) - - Show Bio

people losing their spleens 0.0

#44 Posted by Ultimate Ronin (2800 posts) - - Show Bio

<,<

>,>

^_^

eats the whole spleen!!!


there problem solved!!

#45 Posted by Acer (14412 posts) - - Show Bio
Feral Nova said:
"Acer said:
"Ultimate Ronin said:
"Feral Nova said:
"Acer said:
"Feral Nova said:
"Acer said:
"LMAO Waits on the side lines ready to steal the spleen"
o.o you would steal my spleen!?
My spleen"
o_0 My spleen!"
i'll solve this problem grabs the spleen and takes a big bite out of it"
I get the bigger half"
NO! O_O I TOLD HER TO CUT OUT THE SPLEEN! THAT PART IS MINE!!!"
Well can i have the liver, it might have beer in it.
#46 Posted by Kurrent (14067 posts) - - Show Bio

Taki if you are still interested PM me

#47 Posted by Feral Nova (46584 posts) - - Show Bio
Uchiha NeVann said:
"people losing their spleens 0.0"
Oh! Honey ^^' um..... I dont know what your talking about... hehehe...hehe?

Ultimate Ronin said:
"<,<

>,>

^_^

eats the whole spleen!!!


there problem solved!!
"
O_O NNNNOOOO MY SPLEEN!!! Punches him in the gut to get her spleen out

Acer said:
"Well can i have the liver, it might have beer in it."
lmao XD

#48 Posted by Urban Legend (358 posts) - - Show Bio
Ultimate Ronin said:
"<,<

>,>

^_^

eats the whole spleen!!!


there problem solved!!
"
Dude you owe me and by me i mean Acer a beer and you owe Acer and by Acer i mean me drugs.
#49 Posted by Feral Nova (46584 posts) - - Show Bio

HOLY CRAP TAKI! YOUR REALLY TRYING TO TAKE HER SPLEEN XDDDD

ALRIGHT!!!! GO TAKI!!!

#50 Posted by Ultimate Ronin (2800 posts) - - Show Bio
Feral Nova said:

Ultimate Ronin said:
"<,<

>,>

^_^

eats the whole spleen!!!


there problem solved!!
"
O_O NNNNOOOO MY SPLEEN!!! Punches him in the gut to get her spleen out


"
*_*

pukes the spleen back up on nova

Urban Legend said:
"Ultimate Ronin said:
"<,<

>,>

^_^

eats the whole spleen!!!


there problem solved!!
"
Dude you owe me and by me i mean Acer a beer and you owe Acer and by Acer i mean me drugs."
^_^ gives acer a beer

<,<

>,>

^_^

gives acer drugs