Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Spain 20 odd years ago

"Another drink sir?"

"Sure why not?" Jayden Knightfall grabbing his freshly filled tumbler of premier quality beverage. Even with his senses slightly dulled by the alcohol he could feel somebody approaching just over his shoulder. Shooting them down before a single word was uttered. "I dont care who you are, what you want or what your offering, go away." His mind already heavy with the impending arrival of another son and the continued problem of having two families to watch over.

No Caption Provided

"Mr Knightall i represent an old partner of yours. I'am here to talk to you about my employers the Slay family. Things are changing in the world and its time the order brought the familes back together."

Jayden looked at the man with a quizzical expression "Firstly i was never a partner to anyone. Secondly my family doesnt need any help from anyone. If theres a problem i deal with it myself."

Jaydens stand-offish responces bringing a tonal change in the unasuming mans voice. "I think you dont understand me Mr Knightfall. Your family pledged to serve the order generations ago, its in your blood your honor bound to serve as your father and his father did."

Standing up and turning to face the man who would order him so, Jayden looked him over and placed his glass back onto the bar. Striking out with venomous precision landing firmly on the mans throat silencing him instantly, as his crashed to the polished wooden floor of the bar.

No Caption Provided

"Go back to your Slays, tell them my family owes them and this order nothing. If they decide to try and change that tell um i will be waiting"

Leaving the fallen man on the floor Jayden walked out of the door and never looked back. Later that day his third son was born and his confidence in his legacy was never higher.

18 months later

"He rufused to honor his families vows and so we shall ensure that one of his family does ourselves. The target is his son Andres. We will send two strike teams one to secure the assest here and another to cover the first from these positions . This road is quiet and should allow us to easily blockade the mothers car, swarm her from our vanatge points secure the child and then withdraw via the extraction point here. Any questions?"

With the night came the setup and with the setup came the waiting. Soon the Slays would strike and Jayden would learn to respect the order and what it stood for. A radio sparking to life in silence of the Spanish hills

"Crowsnest4 to Bushviper1 we have visual on the car. Vehicle is carrying 4 assets driver is Jayden repeat Jayden is in the vehicle. What is the command?", "This is Bushviper take the tires, repeat take the tires" "Belay that this is Romeo Sierra, shoot the engine block disable the car. Then engage Jayden secure all assests. I shall bring in a third strike team to assist over. You heard him Crowsnest light up the engine"

The silent hills of southern Spain suddenly filled with the cannous thunder of riflefire the entire bonnet and engine bay of the Knightfalls vehicle exploding with a barrage of rounds. The cars momentum jarring to a holt as it veered to the right the whole front of teh car falling off the frame and onto the road. Looking over to his mistress and his two sons Jayden handed his Spanish lover a pistol and started to get out of the car "Anything other than me touches this car shoot it"

The rocks, the bushes and the trees all coming to life as the outlines of shadowy men stepped out of every piece of cover. Twelve men rushing towards the lone Knightall weapons drawn as a rear guard approached the vehicle from behind. Jayden placing his arms up high as the group closed in on him the sound of shattered glass and a muffled scream cutting through the mild air to the surrounded Knightfall. Instinct taken over and blood began to flow. The lone Knightfall fighting like a man possesed lashing out with every limbs every sinue of his entire frame focussed on breaking everything in his path.

Gun shots lighting up the dark as Jayden broke the grips the limbs and necks of everyman he could get his hands on. The lead torrent riddling the area around the Knightfalls stand hitting more of their own men then the rampently agressive Knightfall. "Every availble man engage, engage now" Cold and calculating Richard Slay the eldest son of the Slay dynasty lead the rear guard to the remnents of the families vehicle reached inside and tried to pull a terrorified toddler from his carseat. Andres frantic tears setting his younger sibling off still craddled in his mothers arms ahead of them.

Wrestling with the toddlers safety seat a vile and twisted thought entered the slays head. Switching his focus to the mother he drew his knife and held it to Andres throat signalling another of his soilders to the young mothers side "Hand him the child or tonight you lose both your sons." To her credit she refused with a firm head shake. "Do it" the vile slay responded CRUNCH the young mothers head rapidly jarring to the side as a frim strike hit her hard across the side of the face. A shower of blood shooting from her nose as he head dropped. Leaving just the screaming children. Reaching through the window and taking the squirming child wrapped in a soft crimson wrap wet with his mothers blood and handing him to the now smiling Slay.

Jayden still among the swarm of Slay fighters breaking in waves trying to tie him down away from their main focus Richard securing the young Cassius to baby carrier on his chest before reaching for his radio "We have the asset keep him busy for 5 more minutes then break in pattern Delta meet back at the docks at 0400" And as quickly as the slay master had appeared he was gone his prize in hand. The remaining Slay fighters follwing their orders before likewise vansihing into the night leaving the lone Knightfall desperate and distraught.

New york 3 days later

"Your mission cost us many men Richard. This wouldnt have even had to have come to pass if you where more loyal to the old ways."

"You would question this mission? i ask you did the order not demand a Knightfall to honour the code?. I have given you one, and not just any Knightfall one that is you and untainted by them one we could train and guide in our own image."

"The facts are this Richard, as long as i life you are my heir and my orders and the orders orders i told you to secure the elder child and i told you to do it using stealth and risk as fewer men as possible. You created a warzone, cost many soliders and secured a lesser target. He could prove useful so your mission wasnt a total failure but it was far from a success. Now take the child to the sisters, they will raise him till he is old enough to start the training."

No Caption Provided

Elsewhere in new york.

"Grace?, Grace? you here where are the kids?." The gracefull Knightfall appearing calmly with the two knightfall twins "Jayden calm down, your scaring the children."

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

*Slowclap

Avatar image for cassius_knightfall
Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quintus_knightfall: Thanks man. I didnt want to go to overboard with Jayden as he isnt my character to mess with. Sold him ok?

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

@cassius_knightfall: Oh no doubt man. I never really developed him anyway so it all works out.

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quintus_knightfall: i didnt want to step on toes so i was kinnda vaque. Just implied he could fight. Glad you thought he was sold ok.

House_Mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I noticed the vagueness with Jayden, done respectfully. This was a cool piece. A little more insight into the Knightfall history. I like.

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@house_mouse: It was bets i could do without establishing canon on a character that isnt mine. But thanks alot.

valken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Fantastic as always!