Take The Money or Leave.

Dr_Steve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Dr_Steve

Are you tired of looking for a team, only fo find something promising and find you don't meet their special rules and restrictions? Or maybe the team is closed for business, but they decided not to make a team PM. Well, this is the end of that. Consider this the efforts of a man who could simply not care less.

I'm Buzz, and I'm going to be "leading" this as of yet nameless team, if "leading" even means anything here. Heroes, Villains, Neutrals, as long as nobody gets killed in the parking lot (Required to say that), anybody can join. As long as you're makin' us money, you can stay as long as you want.

Consider the cash as incentive to out up with other people. Trust me, that's the only reason I'm here. How well do you think a man-roach gets treated by a bunch of bigwigs who think they're above the law? But in this team, we do mercenary work.

Not mercenary work in the traditional sense, no. We have divisions of sorts. There's the Villains, they perform terrorist attacks and hits on heroes, taking cash on the side for their "projects."

Then there's the Heroes. They're all about the product placement. Slap a BigCorp. Logo on your back and save some lady we dangled off of a building, and let the cash come flowing in. We'll be setting up about half of your "heroic endeavors," because you look better with a good deed tailored to your abilities.

And then there's my division. Freelancers, mercenaries, assassins, you name it. If it pays, we take the job. Preferably something combat-oriented. If we get to shoot, stab, or kill, we're game. Or maybe killing's not your thing, there's jobs for you too. You won't be running with me of course, I'm not about I out my guns away to mentor some sensitive sissy, but hey, I hear guard duty pays alright. Hell, you don't even have to be around the different tiers. Heroes can be heroes, villains can be villains, and they can do it completely desperate from each other. If you really need to do something about it, see me about arranging a fight in the pits.

But around here, it's every man for themselves. We have no leader, no pecking order, we are equals. And if you feel arrogant enough to act like you're somehow above us, I'll kill you myself. Zero tolerance, no matter what your power is, no matter what skills and abilities you have, if you try to be something you're not, I'll have Benny and James hold ya' down while I take off some of your non-essential bits and dump you off of HQ. But you play by the rules, and we can have a very profitable relationship.

So whadda'ya say? Make a little cash doing what you do every day for free, or piss on my offer and walk away.

Take the Money or Leave. Buzz out.

Honor Avenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dr_steve said:

I'm Buzz, and I'm going to be "leading" this as of yet nameless team, if "leading" even means anything here. Heroes, Villains, Neutrals, as long as nobody gets killed in the parking lot anybody can join. As long as you're makin' us money, you can stay as long as you want.

Okay, with this I'm out. lol

But good luck with this. This is a really cool concept.

Dr_Steve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@honor_avenger: If you've got a beef with somebody on the team, I can always arrange a fight in the pits.

Dr_Steve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump? I'll need hires if I- er, we're gonna profit here.

ghostharvaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IM in and im ready i know how to use a weapon and use it good

Dr_Steve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostharvaster: Get your bio up.

You can make yours int he same format I made mine in, if that'd make it easier for you. I made mine based on Pyrogram's format XD

Do that and I might just think about starting a closed RP with ya.