Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Epsilon
Meteorite said:
"Duke Checkmate III said:
"Pallu Project said:
"Actually when it comes to America you guys got me there. But back to my point.. I honestly think they should have kept the strap.. or upgraded to a cattle prod.. I know that I would have gotten prodded a few times if they did.. But I bet you I'd pay attention! Hah.

I'm Canadian."
Canada is just as bad."
That's a bit racist."

Not really.

Duke Checkmate III said:
"Pallu Project said:
"Pallu Project said:
"Pallu Project said:
"Actually when it comes to America you guys got me there. But back to my point.. I honestly think they should have kept the strap.. or upgraded to a cattle prod.. I know that I would have gotten prodded a few times if they did.. But I bet you I'd pay attention! Hah.

I'm Canadian."
Canada is just as bad."
Says the american. I am sorry but, what do you know of Canada. Last I remember asking any american, or even my teacher (Because in canada, we learn about other countries.) America tends to learn about their history. We learn about everyone's history.

Our school system is good, the only problem is the ones that want to learn cant learn over the babbling of those who dont care."
I've been schooled in both countries so don't think for a minute I am just making up stuff from the other side of the continent.Just because I was born in America doesn't mean I haven't lived in Canada.From 06-07 I was in Canada so don't act as if it isn't possible I know something about your country.America learns about everyones history but to us ours is more important.You learn about our history because Canada's history is fairly short.Canada is a young country so to speak and really hasn't done much.
The only difference I see between Canada and the US is the co-operation between student and teacher and a willingness to learn.Some people in America just don't care and at some point I think that effects the performance of the teacher.
"
In a way it is a good thing I didn't know you were in Canada, because that would be creepy. It is an easy assumption to make when you know nothing of a person. I am surprised to hear that America does learn about Canadians, considering if I mention Alberta they are suddenly like "Which country is that?" Or at least the majority. So I will agree with you. American school systems do seem to suck. Canadian school systems, not so much. There are schools that are just horrible, but it is rare in my opinion."
As far as people not knowing were Alberta is..I have been asked my Canadians where California is...."

I have to say, honestly, that I don't know exactly where California is. I have a general location, but otherwise....shrugs
Avatar image for duke_checkmate_iii
Duke Checkmate III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Epsilon said:
"Meteorite said:
"Pallu Project said:

I'm Canadian."
Canada is just as bad."
That's a bit racist."

Not really.

Duke Checkmate III said:
"Pallu Project said:
"Pallu Project said:
"Pallu Project said:

I'm Canadian."
Canada is just as bad."
Says the american. I am sorry but, what do you know of Canada. Last I remember asking any american, or even my teacher (Because in canada, we learn about other countries.) America tends to learn about their history. We learn about everyone's history.

Our school system is good, the only problem is the ones that want to learn cant learn over the babbling of those who dont care."
I've been schooled in both countries so don't think for a minute I am just making up stuff from the other side of the continent.Just because I was born in America doesn't mean I haven't lived in Canada.From 06-07 I was in Canada so don't act as if it isn't possible I know something about your country.America learns about everyones history but to us ours is more important.You learn about our history because Canada's history is fairly short.Canada is a young country so to speak and really hasn't done much.
The only difference I see between Canada and the US is the co-operation between student and teacher and a willingness to learn.Some people in America just don't care and at some point I think that effects the performance of the teacher.
"
In a way it is a good thing I didn't know you were in Canada, because that would be creepy. It is an easy assumption to make when you know nothing of a person. I am surprised to hear that America does learn about Canadians, considering if I mention Alberta they are suddenly like "Which country is that?" Or at least the majority. So I will agree with you. American school systems do seem to suck. Canadian school systems, not so much. There are schools that are just horrible, but it is rare in my opinion."
As far as people not knowing were Alberta is..I have been asked my Canadians where California is...."

I have to say, honestly, that I don't know exactly where California is. I have a general location, but otherwise....shrugs"
Exactly..it doesn't mean anything...I don't know where alot of places are exactly.
~The Wanderer~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#53  Edited By ~The Wanderer~

This should be pinned XD

The Scientist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers