Supernatural Private Investigations

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#151  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Ult_Shadowknight: Alex's eyes darted from the face of the shadowy man to the knife he brandished and back again. If it was just a knife then he liked his odds against this guy. But the reputation surrounding the group the operated out of the church meant that the stranger could be packing all kinds of mumbo jumbo. Alex smirked at him, masking his caution with a nonchalant air. 

"What do I need? That's a big question. I've been told I need a shrink. Personally I would say closure and peace of mind are pretty important to. Justice. Or Vengeance. But what's the difference, really?" He swaggered closer to the man, keeping his arms tensed to defend against the sharp piece of metal that he held at the ready. "But right now I need a job. Who would I talk to about that? 
_Higgins_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#152  Edited By _Higgins_

@Ferro Vida: About twenty feet above them, Ash kicks the guard towers door open and puffs a cigar on the outer balcony. The monster noticed down below that Cain was talking to a man not seen around the base until now. Leaning on the stone railing he watched the conversation with a misfit grin on his face.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Ash_Walmer: Alex could feel the presence of others in the building. Anything with blood flowing through their veins shone clear as day in his mind. The next nearest one to him after knifey Joe caught hid attention, though; there was something peculiar about him. Something that was just off. Alex took a split second to glance up in the direction he was in and caught site of a pale corpse-like face. He made a note of the muscular dead man just in case his job interview went South.
Avatar image for ult_shadowknight
Ult_Shadowknight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ash_Walmer: @Ferro Vida: Cain smirked. This man had a vibe from him, He did want to help people, But he wasn't afraid to kill someone or something along the way. He laughed as he sheathed his knife, Pointing towards Ash. "Boy! Don't do anythin' till I Say so." Ultimate Cain did not speak in Prime Cain's heavy Irish Brogue. He spoke in a more american style dialect, One much more acquainted with the streets. "Alright, Listen Here Sir. Name's Cain, I'm running this circus. Welcome to join if you would mind answerin' a few questions?"

_Higgins_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By _Higgins_

@Ult_Shadowknight: "Dont BOY me ya fraggin' chump!" Ash may have barked, but he listened to Cain's words and pulled up a seat, cleaning his Gauss minigun.

Cadaver_Nick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By Cadaver_Nick

Nick steps out of his room and lights a cigar. He holds Tony to his side, since he would throw a headless fit if Nick left him. He stepped down the stairs of the church.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Ult_Shadowknight: Alex relaxed a little, but kept on eye on the sheathed knife and kept track of the dead man up above him with the big ass six shooter. "Alright, Cain. The name's Alex. I guess it would depend on which question you had in mind there, boss."
Ult_Shadowknight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ferro Vida: Cain laughed. "Alright, So what's special about yourself? Everyone here knows or has something extranormal about them, So how about you?"

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Ult_Shadowknight: Alex is silent for a moment as he considers his answer. He opens his hand and reaches it out towards Cain. "I think showing you would be easier. May I borrow your knife?"
Ult_Shadowknight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ferro Vida: Cain pulled the knife out of it's holstered and carefully put it into the hands of Alex. "Knock Yourself out."

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Ult_Shadowknight: "Hopefully I won't, but thank you all the same." Alex took the knife in his hand and flipped it through the air with practised ease. He caught the blade and in a single smooth motion sliced it through the palm of his other hand. The cut was deep, but no blood flowed from the wound. "Observe." As he spoke three red tendrils seeped out from the slash wound and wove through each other in mid air. "I can do things with my body that would... Surprise most people." The tendrils began to take shape into a red blade. The blood knife seemed to waver for a moment, then hardened into an exact duplicate of Cain's blade. "Harder then most metals, you know." He turned and hurled the blood knife at the stone wall; it flew through the air, but a single line of blood tethered it to Alex's body. The blade penetrated the old stone for a instant before Alex pulled back on the tether and brought the knife back to his hand. As quickly as it had appeared the blade had receded and the wound had closed. Alex turned back to Cain and held his knife out to return it. "Well?"
_Higgins_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By _Higgins_

@Ferro Vida: "Heh, fragger has some fun tricks" Ash grins while observing the two still.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Ash_Walmer: He glances up at the man above them. "I've been in enough scraps to pick up some party favours, yeah."
_Higgins_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By _Higgins_

@Ferro Vida: "Now lets see those handy in a fight when it happens, dont let me down slim" Ash chuckles and kicks back in his chair.

Ult_Shadowknight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ferro Vida: Cain watched in awe as he saw the blood manipulation. He would no doubt be a valuable asset."Your room is two down to mine, Third on the left. Kitchen's down the hall, Bathroom's next to it. If Ya' Need anything, Tell me." Cain said smirking.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Ult_Shadowknight: Alex returned his smirk; in a way Cain felt like a more worldly version of him. He moved in the direction that his new boss was pointing. Before disappearing down the corridor he stopped and turned back. "There's another thing I should tell you about. I have sort of a, well, a blood sense. I can see the world in terms of what pumps through your veins. It's how I knew the dead guy was up there when I arrived. It's a handy trick in a pinch. And... Thanks, boss." With that, Alex disappeared deeper into the Church.
Cadaver_Nick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By Cadaver_Nick

Nick takes a seat on the steps, setting Tony down beside him. "Say Nick, hows your girlfriend?" Tony said randomly. "You know I don't have one." Nick said in response, surprised by the question. "Exactly. BOOM!" Tony said, laughing his severed head off at his own joke. Nick responded by giving him a light smack on the back of the head, sending Tony rolling down the steps. "OW! OW! OW!" he said for each step he hit. Nick chuckled.

Ult_Shadowknight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Cadaver_Nick: Cain noticed Nick sitting on the steps, Near him was what appeared to be....A Talking Severed Head!?!? He looked scratching his head. "Excuse me...Sir...What is that ..thing?"

Cadaver_Nick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By Cadaver_Nick
@Ult_Shadowknight: "That would be Tony my friend." he said as Tony rolled down the stairs, now shouting profanity angrily.
Ult_Shadowknight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Cadaver_Nick: "...Necromancer eh?" Cain asked walking down to a library shelf.

Cadaver_Nick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By Cadaver_Nick
@Ult_Shadowknight: "Yep, he's my only 'success' though..." Nick got up after Tony hit the bottom of the steps with a thud, groaning. Nick picked him up in the usual fashion, with Tony still mumbling profanity.
Ult_Shadowknight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Cadaver_Nick: Cain began filing through the book shelf. "Funny. I've been every where looking for ..."it"...I've seen every necromancer you could imagine."

Cadaver_Nick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By Cadaver_Nick
@Ult_Shadowknight: " 'It'?" he said, not understanding the statement.
Ult_Shadowknight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Cadaver_Nick: Cain sighed. He should've never brought it up. His sweat ran down his body like rivers, His blood began getting hotter as adrenaline pumped through his veins. His heart was pounding and punching in a manner to that as a locomotive. He then said, His mouth getting drier, Only leaving enough moisture to utter the words. "...The...The...The Cure."

_Higgins_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By _Higgins_

@Ult_Shadowknight: Ash notices out of the corner of his eye while reading a smutty magazine, Cain was going to have a fit. So he grabbed his Gauss minigun and loaded it in case he got any ideas.

Ult_Shadowknight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ash_Walmer: Cain turned around, Noticing Ash. He asked "Why are ya' loadin' the gun?"

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#177  Edited By Vrakmul

In any case, you have your post now.

_Higgins_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By _Higgins_

@Ult_Shadowknight: Ash just grinned and pulled the trigger, making a click. "Just checking the sighting out hoss"

Cadaver_Nick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By Cadaver_Nick

Nick sits at a balcony, enjoying the view of Barton Hollow not too far away. He had Tony set up on a table, sleeping (snoring lol).

Fox Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By Fox Fire

@Cadaver_Nick said:

Nick sits at a balcony, enjoying the view of Barton Hollow not too far away. He had Tony set up on a table, sleeping (snoring lol).

I am posting soon fyi

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#181  Edited By Vrakmul

Well, we seem to be having a promising start.

Ult_Shadowknight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cain sat in his room, Puffing a cigarette as he said to himself when he was alone. "Well, Here we are. I Went from having a sucky life, With a decent job, To running my own agency...How the hell did I Get here?"

_Higgins_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By _Higgins_

@Ult_Shadowknight: "Cause you are adaptable.." Ash lit a cigar, only walking in on the last question Cain asked himself.

Ult_Shadowknight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ash_Walmer: Cain turned to Ash. "Yeah, But then again the Agency is comprised of a necromancer, a skeleton, a witch, a blood manipulator, a..I Dunno, And a masturbation-addicted Frankenstein monster." Cain laughed inhaling.

_Higgins_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By _Higgins_

@Ult_Shadowknight: "How original!" Ash laughed back and leaned on the wall beside Cain. "Started my old biker gang again..."

Ult_Shadowknight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ash_Walmer: "....Get the f*ck out of here......"

_Higgins_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By _Higgins_

@Ult_Shadowknight: "Oh? Whats got you bothered slim?" Ash raised his brow and puffed his cigar.

Ult_Shadowknight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ash_Walmer: Cain looked at him holding his head with one hand "Why the hell..Did you join an organization...That focuses on doing good...then join one that focuses on dealing drugs and killing people...WHAT THE F*CK IS YOUR LOGIC!?!"

_Higgins_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By _Higgins_

@Ult_Shadowknight: Ash chuckles as Cain raised his voice, "I dont have moral obligations slick..I am here to fight the hordes of the damned. Dont worry about what I do in my spare time"

Ult_Shadowknight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ash_Walmer: "No, See, I'm fine with...Whatever you do with those Hustlers and Playboys, So long as it's not here...But sh*t man. Seriously? The Cajun's a bird of a different feather, But REALLY? I Ain't gonna be baby sitting you." Cain said incredibly annoyed by the sheer amount of stupidity he saw in Ash.

_Higgins_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By _Higgins_

@Ult_Shadowknight: Ash grinned while putting out his cigar on his hand, "I dont need your "Babysitting" You would be no good to me dead slick.." Ash gave him a glare and left the room. "Quit yer damn whining for once, dont you have a god for that?"

Fox Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By Fox Fire

, ,

We need a post from you in the RP, if you could post by tomorrow like has promised. That would be great!

oraclefyre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By oraclefyre

@Fox Fire: Nearly done. I'll be out for a few hours, I'll finish it and post afterwards:)

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#194  Edited By CainPanell

@Fox Fire: I might have a post out tomorrow or monday, My Arms are killing me.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By Ferro Vida

We should all interact in this thread more often. I think it's fun.

_Higgins_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By _Higgins_

@Ferro Vida: As do I!

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Ash_Walmer: Bolly good
CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By CainPanell

@Ferro Vida said:

Agreed lol. Most of us have posted here, Just a few exceptions though.

Fox Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By Fox Fire

@shadowknight666 said:

@Ferro Vida said:

I save my writing for IC and the pm -_-, posting on 4 teams and 3 battles fires my time...but I'll try to be more involved.

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By CainPanell

@Fox Fire said:

@shadowknight666 said:

@Ferro Vida said:

I save my writing for IC and the pm -_-, posting on 4 teams and 3 battles fires my time...but I'll try to be more involved.

Well, You could do what I Do.

Put little to no effort into Threads other then accurately portraying your character, And save detailed stories for the actual RPGs.