Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Christmas Eve - December 24, 2030

Interview Session #00024

"Mister Caldwell, I've been very patient with you. I've been more than patient than I care to admit." He spoke in manner that'd make me feel guilty for throwing money at him for his initial hesitance. He wanted to act like an adult, assume responsibility and call the fake number I'd have given him earlier, but I wouldn't let him....I couldn't.

"So, if you're not going to open up to me. If you're not going to tell me what really happened that made you come here than I'm going to have to call--" It's inappropriate of me to assume the bodily control of anyone other than myself, the Gods knows I feel dirty for it, but the power comes second nature to my bloodline. It's why I'm here.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." I muttered as I tried my hardest to dampen any sort of emotional outrage. I was trying my best to avoid any situation involving the American authority, because their kind didn't have any liking toward mine.

"Please, I'll tell you the truth. I swear." I pleaded, knowing my games of working around the truth weren't as good as her's. I had to tell him. I had to tell someone, because I knew if I didn't.....I wouldn't be able to live with myself.

"I told you. I told you how I saw my uncle die. How he was the closest thing I had to a father." It's difficult talking about him. Remembering the yellow flicker before his eyes went hollow. I stopped speaking after that for maybe a minute, two minutes, maybe even more.

"You see he would take me out to the garden whenever mother was busy and he'd teach me about things, things I wasn't suppose to know. He'd teach me about humanity and its' plight with super powered beings." I resumed speaking as if I never pressed pause but he's lost on my wordplay. I should have known a mortal wouldn't have understood the formalities of Olympian dialect.

"My uncle. He'd tell me about this tyrant that had been a part of the reason this world was ravaged and in a fit of rage this tyrant caused a rift through the universe. A rift that needed to be fixed." Her ascension onto the throne was improper, but even the combined efforts of Alceus and Helena of Troy weren't enough to prevent her acquisition of the crown. As a result, mother would disrupt the flow of her home world and use her powers to create her own dimension.

"WHO ARE YOU!?!" He shouted, reminding me that my grip on his person had faded whilst I nervously spat out personal truths.

"My name is Sean Zeraz and my mother broke the universe by trying to create her own. Her powers are gone. I have to find them. I have to fix to fix the universe before the prime earth dies altogether!" I must admit that I rose from my seat in a frantic state, yanking him by the forearms and pulling him inward so that I could look at him face to face.

"I needed you to tell me that I wasn't crazy." My mother had damaged the universe and as her punishment her powers over reality were drained away by another version of herself, but no knew. No one would ever know.

"I needed you to tell me that it was normal to want to kill your mother if meant saving the universe." He looked at me in shock, fully aware that I was the sole heir to the Olympian throne, petrified of what might come if my mother discovered our precious meetings.

"I have seen this world suffer, because of beings with too much power, but I know how to save them. How to save everyone. I just need to know I'm not delusional. That what I'm saying is the most heroic thing you've ever heard." I knew my answer after he collapsed onto the floor. My plan was grand and deserved execution. At the age of seventeen I devised a plan that brought me to a New Earth, one where mutant and human relations brought death and destruction, and for eleven years I worked hard to sow myself into this universe; by attaining the trust of this world's Clarice I've gotten myself one step closer to achieving my goal. Creating the perfect society through powers this version of my mother doesn't deserve.

PSA

• Sean Michael Zeraz is the Vine Prime child of Clara Mass and The Assassin
  • After witnessing the death of Vine Prime Closure the boy grew up with a deteriorating mental state.
  • As a demigod with an almost limitless intelligence over the multiverse, Sean found his way to the CVnU
  • Through his own means he came up through the world with Zeraz Technologies, attaining the trust of the unfit reality warper known as President Pierce.
  • His full intention is to use her powers to jump start his AI system known as GWE (God's Watchful Eyes)
  • The goal? Create a utopian nation that monitor's powers and keeps everyone in check.
  • Sean Zeraz has recently offered a large amount of money to the WildCardz in hopes of attaining their protection during the LAUNCH day of GWE (think Skynet)
  • Until then....stay woke. Anyone with a character in Gothic City has heard rumblings of the GWE AI. It's enough to get some people scared by the implications of Big Brother watching.
  • This thread will act as a sign up for those who might want to become an employee of Zeraz Tech or go against the impending regime. There will be some other details to be revealed to give some of y'all story options.
  • This rpg will definitely go up if I feel like there's enough interest :D
  • THANKS for reading so much of my junk. You're the best!
Avatar image for deactivated-6030568ceeb29
deactivated-6030568ceeb29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

So this is Vine Prime?

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maya_liafador: No. He came from vine prime. I even wrote it out.

This'll take place in CVnU Gothic City as Sean tries to implement a juiced up AI to protect America from mutants and powered individuals. Cept the AI will probs make machine become sentient....a nod to the Third Society in my eyes.

Avatar image for deactivated-6030568ceeb29
deactivated-6030568ceeb29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legacy_ said:

@maya_liafador: No. He came from vine prime. I even wrote it out.

This'll take place in CVnU Gothic City as Sean tries to implement a juiced up AI to protect America from mutants and powered individuals. Cept the AI will probs make machine become sentient....a nod to the Third Society in my eyes.

Yeah my bad, I had to reread.

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maya_liafador: My bad too. I'm not feeling very festive atm. The playstation network got attacked by some hackers so I can't enjoy my new games lol :(

_Vex_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legacy_: The Current District Attorney will and is most def. fighting actively against GWE.

LunaHawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legacy_:

Two questions: is this street level only and can a hawk lord work for you?

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lunahawk: No it's not. More like whomever is around can get involved. Umm as long as there's a plausible manner as to how Sean could meet up with you than it' cool (As in human ID) than go for it. You'd be a part of his security detail.

@_vex_: I'll persuade him somehow someway.

_Vex_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legacy_: He's a politician that cannot be bought. He is a street hero that cannot be threatened. Best of luck lol

_Darkwing_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You know I'm going to oppose you that I shouldn't even have to post this to tell you. ;)

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_darkwing_: DETAILS. Don't fight me. Join me.

@_vex_: Y'know I've made an rpg career out of persuading folks IC ;) Either way I'm sure I'll find away around you.

_Darkwing_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legacy_

Why in the hell would I join you?

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_darkwing_: Cause I can show you the finer things in life. DUHH.

_Darkwing_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legacy_

As much as I would love to have Brother Eye at my disposal to murder any prick that looks at me the wrong way, I'm not willing to trade my soul for it.

_Vex_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legacy_ said:

@_darkwing_: DETAILS. Don't fight me. Join me.

@_vex_: Y'know I've made an rpg career out of persuading folks IC ;) Either way I'm sure I'll find away around you.

Confident, or cocky? Lol

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I'm interested in participating however a lot depends on how the Venezuelan RPG goes.

Avatar image for ayana_yashimora
Ayana_Yashimora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

im in for helping the idea as well as STRIKE but make it like im playing HYDRA

LunaHawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shaeyra Hol is in to help keep people in line.

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

_Darkwing_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legacy_

On a second thought write me down as a maybe.

LunaHawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_darkwing_:

Come on, you know you want to fight Shaeyra Hol.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#23 Feral Nova  Moderator

Prime Nova is currently in the CVnU... it would be interesting if the two met up but I can't up with a reason for her to go to Gothic City >.<

_Vex_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lord_Naru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legacy_: HYDRA is with u :) well more the human race then anything but ya u have are protection.

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feral_nova: Well the virus is meant to spread out past Gothic....Gothic just the epicenter.

Plus I think it'd be neat if Prime Nova bumped into him. Knock some sense into him.

_Darkwing_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legacy_

Oh come on! You want me to join you but you're sending a virus out! You see my problem?

tha_mercenary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legacy_: You know Sean was actually trained by Merc when he was a kid. He lived with him for a few months and all. But I can't remember if that was Prime or nU.

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

I wish you the best in this endeavor.

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_mercenary: Y'know that was in the back of my brain. I'll definitely fill gaps in about his background with Mike. I'm playing the angle that Clarice really screwed up their son.

Sean is only prime. We never brought him over....to my knowledge.

Ult_Azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kayle is in via Wildcards

I'm sure another alt will be here as well idk who though

Clutch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#32  Edited By Clutch
Wildcardz : Super City Defenders
Wildcardz : Super City Defenders

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ult_azrael: @clutch: Hell yeah.

Gonna start it up later today (if PSN doesn't get its act together)

Magnitude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sign me up under the anti-Super City section.

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First post is up. Do as you wish. Powered up? Protecting mutants "seen" as threats will result in an AI catered to your power set combating you immediately. Going to stop the program by reaching the tower? Pick a WildCard for your doom! Human? You're a lucky bitch ;-)

I'm not swell at openers, but hopefully this kicks off. If it doesn't (I tried) *shrugs

Vivide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sign me up under the anti-Super City section.

Magnitude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mr_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Mr_Knightfall
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for ayana_yashimora
Ayana_Yashimora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legacy_: it finally being up, i must read! then post :D

@clutch: need to find a badass image for STRIKE like that nice!

Vivide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Darkwing_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_knightfall

Oh shit!

Magnitude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just to check: This is basically a reality warp-kinda deal, where the city went up over night but the world has memories of the whole program, right?

Kayle_Rez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who to rebel with hmmm

Clutch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I'll post in a few.

LunaHawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By LunaHawk
No Caption Provided

Solar Hawk reminds you: An ordered society is a happy society. Do your part, report suspicious activity.

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Retroactive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LunaHawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By LunaHawk

@legacy_

I have intro-ed myself and am ready to go =).

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LunaHawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By LunaHawk

@legacy_:

Did I double post on accident? Mostly on my phone right now and it has had interesting connection issues here and there so I apologize.

Edit: I see it, yeah those were meant to be together, sorry about that.