Super City Prolouge

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Clara Mass

In the beginning, I studied her choices, her relationships, her articles of clothing. For two decades I tried to imitate the prime version of myself, but I failed in each and every attempt. I tried creating the same narrative, changing my timeline to match up with her own, but instead I created a string of convoluted disasters.

Eventually, I realized I had to make my own conscious decisions, create my own opportunities, and for some time I thought I was happy with them. Presidency wasn't the same as being the Queen of Olympus, but in a way I was the ruler of my very own kingdom. An entire nation under my thumb, but even I knew...it just wasn't the same.

Angeni's Palace - December 22, 2014

"What're drinking too?" She's asked with a genuine bit of curiosity by the young girl working the bar. Poor thing wasn't even aware of whom she spoke too, but the simply dressed in crimson chameleon would entertain this beautiful idiot if only for a few seconds of alcoholic whimsy.

"A new beginning, sweetheart." She placed her glass down, leaving her honey bee lips with that signature devilish smirk on display. A truly unrepentant lady was President Pierce, smiling even as the girl began to feel an unnerving sense of discomfort in the back of her mind.

"A new beginning?" She unknowingly pushed forward through no will of her own, continuing the conversation past its' original destination.

"Yes! A new beginning!" Miss Pierce raised her arms from liquid delight, "A new world made through my own genius." She was an odd bird, but smart of enough to ensure her conversation wouldn't nor couldn't enter the ears of the unintended. As a result, she stood up, hands still raised, cheering the night as she pushed her makeshift friend on.

"How, how would that be possible?" The mixologist begrudgingly carried on, her eyes twitching as she tried to break free of whatever entrapment that forcefully placed onto her mind.

"How would it be possible? Oh my god. Didn't tell you already? I'm like a twenty-first century God, silly." She clasped her hands together, transitioning herself into the more composed stature her demographic was more accustomed too. With a tilt of the head, Miss Pierce telepathically inclined her attentive listener to bow before her graciousness before keeping this conversation between themselves like best friends would.

RING! RING! RING! "And right now. God has to talk to her prophet so shoo, shoo, and do what you gotta do boo." She earnestly smiled, even if it looked like it strained her face a bit.

Perspective

"Mister Zeraz! Please, I'm not being a naughty girl. Santa knows I've been nice all year. I mean a few drinks for the holiday season never hurt nobody." Truthfully, she had no friends or family so being a bit belligerent had become quite the occurrence as of late. So, when her phone rang it only made sense for the supposed God to reign in her behavior. She had this thing for masking vulnerability with her playgirl persona.

"Wait what?" She paused, truly enchanted by the charming words spoken by her mastermind of a prophet.

"Oh, is that right? Santa Claus is giving me my present a bit later than rest? That's okay. So long as it's big, extravagant, and memorable. Just like moi. Oh, yes. Definitely. I'm ready for it. I've been ready for it. Just be sure Santa keeps me posted on the delivery. Okay, okay. I'll be sure to keep a watchful eye."

_Darkwing_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh great.

Jack_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So the Super City thing...just regular humans only? Is it based on genetics?

Like say, for example, you had someone that's a cyborg...would they be eliminated/excluded? Or take someone in a metal suit like Iron Man. Would the suit be confiscated? Would the person be executed?

I'm also going to infer that mutants are out, as well.

_Darkwing_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also when you said "like best friends would" you meant that she will tell every single person alive on this Earth and some dead too? Or is that just my friends?

Avatar image for deactivated-5a4aaebccd120
deactivated-5a4aaebccd120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Awww Angeni's palace awww,aw aw,

awwwwwwww

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jack_: Super City as a concept is an AI that'll monitor mutants and anyone enhanced. If they're deemed a threat the local authorities would be alerted and their powers dampened or defensive measures taken (adapting to the target). It's a concept that'll be tackled through an rpg after the new year.

@_animus_: I love nostalgia. Kinda miss the unit we had :(

@_darkwing_: She's drunk and delusional. I wouldn't read much into that comment

_Darkwing_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clara_mass:

Am I that really bad at sounding sarcastic over the internet?

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

Applaud

Avatar image for deactivated-5a4aaebccd120
deactivated-5a4aaebccd120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jack_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jack_: Thanks :)

@_animus_:

I'm not even suppose to be active, but I should...make a unit. It'd make thing fun again *holds friend auditions

@_darkwing_: I've dealt with so many dweebs here that sometimes I forget how to read it :(

MrYashimora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

just to clarify.....who the hell is the president now?

_Darkwing_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MrYashimora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Darkwing_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By _Darkwing_
Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

XxHEROxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#18  Edited By Last_Guardian

@_animus_:

I'm not even suppose to be active, but I should...make a unit. It'd make thing fun again *holds friend auditions

You know Angeni, you and I were always an awesome threesome....wait... >_>

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Rokuakai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not gonna lie, i cant wait to play in Super City

Austri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Austri

@legacy_: So say when Super City is implemented, is there anyway some "specific" citizens could maybe-- oh I don't know-- not be outed by the monitoring AI???

I really love the idea just a little curious ;)

_Vex_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh...damn.

_Envy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jack_: Super City as a concept is an AI that'll monitor mutants and anyone enhanced. If they're deemed a threat the local authorities would be alerted and their powers dampened or defensive measures taken

You're just asking for me to start a mutant riot....

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

Nice!

Encriptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clara_mass: Do you require a sentinel to assist in enforcing defensive measures? Yours to command, some perks include replication to monitor multiple areas at once or mutants. says Encriptor.

Ult_Azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I should visit the White House we should talk >.> <.<

Avatar image for cassius_knightfall
Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clara_mass: Very interesting, and good work to. I also enjoyed the nod to an old ally and warrior goddess.