Super Avengers' Roster

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Ferro Vida

Who here actually knew they were a member of this team?

Current Super Avengers roster...

No Caption Provided
It all started when he was electruted in a blast., then he's been gaining super powers from that, that gave him the power to fly, wall-crawl, agility, stamina, super speed and he's also invincibility, invulnerability, and immortality. He could almost live forever! And he is revealed that he is a god! But he has four weaknesses. He's vulnerable to Gamma radiation, poisonious shards, sonic vibration, and last but not least, it could almost kill him, his super weakness is Kryptonite! That blast had Kryptonite in it. But right now, he is helping.
And that's when he joined the Super Avengers!

Spiderman45.
Spiderman45.
my name is peter parker i lied about being spiderman son cause people were after me now i went to school with harry osborn and mary jane and jen it was fun haveing all my friends i always have to go to the daily bugle after school to deal with eddie brock then my other job is being spiderman i batted lots of villians my worst enemys are carnage venom and sometimes the lizard my first trule love was well she knows i ant going to say when i found the black suit it gave more speed and more power but the bad part was is it ws turning me evil

Hulk 1,000,000,000
Hulk 1,000,000,000

My name Jack Stokes I Was Born in Manhatten, New york. Parents Nathan & Leda Stokes. Age 7 I snuck into stark towers and stole blueprints I thought they might be useful one day. Age 14 I stowed away into the S.H.I.E.L.D ship there was a meeting with the Fantastic 4 I followed them but I could'nt get past the guards accedentilly I alerted one of the guards and he chased me through the base and I slipped and fell into a pit of radioactive waste 7 Years later I get super powers my body or anything didn't change i was just stronger and faster and stuff. I am now 21 living in queens by myself and giving people help and stuff i'm not a huge hero like iron man or cap america just normal dude with super powers 

G~Man
G~Man

G-Man's background is covered in mystery, conspiracy, and several conflicting reports. It is believed that part of this is due to a psionic or telepathic ability on G-Man's part.

When several high ranking government officials in different branches realized that they may have seen this individual at different "incidents," they formed a special sub-committee, despite their differences, to investigate who this man was. One official said he wanted to know "...where the heck was this man from?" Thus he became know as the G-Man from Heck. This group became known as Project G.

One of the members, Special Agent Thaddeus Conrad seemed to be the most interested in the mystery. He could vaguely recall, early in his career, seeing this man in action during the assassination of a U.S. ally. He just couldn't place his finger on the specifics.

This user hasn't filled out their real life biography yet. LAME!

Gambler
Gambler

Gambler http://www.comicvine.com/myvine/Gambler/Considered one of thee greatest villains the Vine has ever known. His battles with such legends as Fourpower, Magneto, Darkchild, and Last Arrow have reached mythical statues. He once again takes up the reigns of the Black KingForever http://www.comicvine.com/myvine/Forever/One of Gambler's most trusted allies. Forever is a tactical genius. Along with his cousin, Apparition, they form the corner stone of the Hellfire ClubApparition http://www.comicvine.com/myvine/Apparition/Stealthy and wise, this lethal assassin does not suffer fools. Her combat skills are second to none, and is quickly gaining legendary statues.Final Arrow http://www.comicvine.com/myvine/Final%20Arrow/The embodiment of evil, Final Arrow is thee single most

Zero Edge.
Zero Edge.
I've been reading comics since my age was still single digits. Spider-Man was the very first comic I read (forgot which one) and thus, made me the Marvel fan I am today. I didn't get into DC Comics (aside from Batman and a little bit of Superman) until years later. I also love the little publishers who get no love from the mainstream audience, such as Image, Top Cow, Aspen MLT, Dark Horse, etc.

Elixir95
Elixir95

Red Lamp
Red Lamp
Hey folks I originally created and launched Comicvine with Captain Cascader and G-Man back in December 2006 before we formed Whiskey Media with some old friends. The site you see now is a completely rebuilt website running on the Django Framework, with Mootools as our javascript framework. We also use Dav Glass' text editor he built for Yahoo YUI. This new site also brings in 5 new people into the mix who were invaluable in getting Comicvine to this next level ( Andy, Sean, Mike, Jacob and Shelby).

Supercoonce.
Supercoonce.
I am a developer on Comicvine.... working up in Sausalito, CA and living in SF, CA I am a defender of justice! I am here to help save the Comicvine Universe and to battle my evil arch-nemesis 'EvilCoonce'

Obi Wan Kenobi.
Obi Wan Kenobi.
YO! alright let's see..real life obi... ok! I'm 18...i like comics and a bunch of other stuff...like sleep..and girls..umm...I'm Christian, actually I'm a pastor's son and I play the drums in church...and I'm damn good at it. I'm going to Cal State Dominguez Hills for my fist year of college this year and it's been inda boring but at least better than high school. Fave comics at the moment are Avengers: The Initiative, Batman..(and the whole Batman R.I.P. storyline..kick ass!!), Wasteland, and The Immortal Iron Fist. Um...if u ever need help contributing to the database, learning how to RP, setting up your fantasy football teams (lol), or anything at all just leave me a comment or pm me...i'll respond to it as quickly as possible

Resonate
Resonate

At birth an electromagnetic wave-consuming sphere was installed into Jack Hazel's cerobelum that could manipulate electricity (while eating it as well). So the more electricity the stronger he is, but sadly vice-versa is true,too(being to far away from electricity for too long will eventually kill him). He is still learning how to use his powers to their full extent. He is, however, a master in the ways of the blade. So far, Sphere has had to live by his alias and steal food to survive. He lives any where he can, and can barely survive with what he's got.

Deathswitch.
Deathswitch.

i was born in san diego and lived there till i was five. then i started to get abused. i couldnt take it so at the age of 11 i turned to street gangs for a family. one night just before my eighteenth birthday i got jumped and it was almost fatal, i was taken to a laboratory and to save my life they incerted a mutant healing factor so i could stay alive. at first i had no idea that happened. the whole experience was whipped from my memory, but one night i was shot then a few seconds later i healed! i was stumped. so i started cutting off fingers to see how it worked. soon after i became a mercenary. i was quickly one of the best, but i wanted more power, so i sought out scientests to do some more tests on me.

Danhimself
Danhimself

Nobody
Nobody
I'm 19 and I work at Wal-Mart. I love comic books, obviously, and my favorite character is Spider-Man. He is just really cool. I also love video games and movies. If you want to know anything else, just ask.

Grimm
Grimm

Zach Sinclair started off as just a normal teenager. Had a decent amount of friends, wasn't at the top or bottom of the social ladder, and got decent grades. Of course like all great heroes something had to change. In Zach's case, it was the return of his father. For Zach's ENTIRE life he had never known his father. His mother told him that his father died in a car crash 8 months before Zach was born. But for some unexplainable reason, Zach never believed her. As he was walking home from the local high school he saw the Avengers fighting Loki up in the sky. Ms. Marvel just threw him into the office building where his step dad worked.     5..4..3..2..1.. Zach counted down. Living in New York you learn a few things about superheroes. As soon as he counted to 1 Loki flung his dad's boss out of the building.

Detective Ambiguity
Detective Ambiguity
Coming soon. This member will tell about her coming soon.

Meteorite
Meteorite
Harry Sewalski had always lived a fairly normal life. But one day at school, he started getting bullied. Week after week he suffered it, until one day he decided to fight back. When he punched the bullies, he found out he had super strength. Harry also discovered, after some experimentation, that he could fly and manipulate earth (rock, mud, dirt, dust etc.) in virtually any manner he chose. However, when his parents discovered this, Harry was sent off to an branch of Professor Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters in Australia, where he grew up training to be an X-Man. When he was 18 Harry graduated from Professor Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters.

Fire-icegirl.
Fire-icegirl.

Cryo-Wolf
Cryo-Wolf

Scott Wolfman was a normal kid until his first day of High School at , where he manifested the power of ice manipulation. He could generate and control ice.....even melt or vaporize it if he so wished. He would tell no one of his gift. He'd read comics and seen movies. He knew what happened to the kid with superpowers: He'd end up in a secret government facility with wires running in and out of him.

Boken
Boken
<p>When Boken was born on Mutonica a far away planet. an evil wizard named Drackath laid a curse on five Mutonians. They were marked with the mark of D. The planet was destroied.The anilation(as they are now known)were all seperated to the ends of the universe.the mutonian known as Krad Mot landed in a city. when he needed to go into the real world he became tom dark (name backwards). After makeing a costume out of darkness, Boken was born. Many people belive he was good he made a company as big as Stark industries and Whane enterprises. This is Dark Enterprises or D.E. for short. He lives each day sadden of his childrens' death or so he thought.</p>

Dmstarz.
Dmstarz.

<p>I'm a Marvel comic book fan from Ireland.</p><p>I've posted the below against Uncanny X-Men 111 on this site but I thought I would reprint it here to give you an idea of my first marvel comic book experience:</p><p>Growing up in Ireland in the late 70s and a reader of such UK comics like the Beano and IPC's Buster, I first became aware of Marvel through the 60s Spider-man cartoon and then the Hulk TV series.<br /></p><p>At some point, though, I became aware of American comics. These were exotic beasts, smaller than the UK comics and, wow, full colour. Also, instead of many stories in one issue, there was just one story all the way through.<br /></p><p>I remember picking up this comic. My family were staying at a caravan park at my aunt's caravan.

Superkitty
Superkitty
<p>I am an avid comic book reader for over 10 years</p>I'm a cat, but even more so. I have a cute little red cape I grudgedly wear (only to differentiate me from normal kitties). I am the hero of Kittiopolis.

Satrquaze
Satrquaze

Once upon a time there was a deity who wanted something to do, she was bored, she was all that there was and she was in darkness and felt very alone.

As near as she could tell it had been dark for a very long time, since she had just invented time, she had a pretty good idea. So she decided she wanted to see what was about so she said, "Let there be light." and there was light, and it was good, but still rather boring. Now she could see the entire nothing around her.

Fresh Prince.
Fresh Prince.
Name: Carlos Munoz
Alias: The Fresh Prince
Sex: Male
Height: 6'0
Weight:
275 pounds of damn pure muscle

DarkChild
DarkChild
The New BeginningWithin a empty warehouse the man known as Darkchild his body again for the second time in his life it works against him. His body writhes in pain finally falling to the floor onto his knees the one voice that speaks out to him is one he does not want to hearHahaha it looks as if I have finally gained control of your powers and your mind.Genesis speaks through Darkchild speaking to him and his words hit deep I have been waiting in this god forsaken body for too long, you do not see the potential you have you hold back. And today i will show you why the myths called me the bringer of pain.And in that instant Darkchilds body began to churn as if something underneath was trying to gain freedom and something did. Four pairs of tentacles spring from Darkchilds midsection two on each side and then the rest of his body begins to quake The world will see what i can do with your powers.

Talon/X23.
Talon/X23.
My name is not important but all I know is that I am a weapon and that is all that I will ever be. There is no escaping the fact.
 I was born in a Facility in an unknown place in that I do not even know. I awoke with a stir in a room with no light but just a red ore. My memories were vivid as I recalled all the things that the Scientist did to me. They put me in container of glass. They filled it with a liquid chemical that burned my skin, over my mouth was a was a mask and they made me breath in a chemical that was not air. Through the glass there were two scientists I could hear what they were saying and it did not sound good. 

Iron Apollo
Iron Apollo
More or less I moved to Norman to finish school @ The University of Oklahoma. I grew up in the OKC metro, north of here. Played college Baseball for three years at St. Gregory's University, in Shawnee, and studied Political Science there. Now, at OU, I will be studying Business Marketing.</p><p>I got into comics in middle school initially because of the art, now I love the writng. It's funny, I was such a big fan of the X-men (because of the cartoon [grade school]) as a kid, but I wouldn't buy an issue because I didn't like the art. Later I went back to it and still wouldn't buy it due to Joe Mad's mangaesque style of art.

Akwa
Akwa

Akwa, the guy that everyone hates. He's obnoxious, annoying and happily betrays people if he thinks he can get away with it.

His race, the Fludon, were scattered through interdimensional space when an experiemental reality generator exploded on their homeworld. He refuses to believe he is the last of his race and has spent much of his time in a futile search for other Fludon.

The Spartan
The Spartan

The Spartan is one of the oldest living mutants alive, with a healing factor that has kept him in a seemingly ageless state for over thousands of years. Born in Sparta around 500 B.C., the Spartan’s true identity is Demetrius Arkelis.

Early in his life he was brought up in strict Spartan manner – the way of a soldier. It has become a defining point in his life. Demetrius proved to be an excellent warrior, quickly accelerating into the rank of commander by his 20th birthday. His mutant ability to rapidly heal himself gave him extreme stamina and durability. All was going well; he and his wife had a son whom he named Arkei (translated “the beginning”)

Dark_Angel65
Dark_Angel65
Born a human child. Tested as an experimental subject. After fourteen years of harsh experiments, and racking pain, Subject 001 decided to finally break free... She was taken from her parents the minute that she had been born. Scientists had planned to make a hybrid human. Part bird, and part human. it had worked, just as they had planned... but after the final fourteenth year, their so-called "experiment"... Had broken all hell loose and escaped... Her name is Dark... Ever since she has escaped she has searched for others like her. But there has been no hope of her ever finding them... For years she cursed the people who had made her what she was... People thought of her as a freak, a mutant, some un-godly creature sent from hell or heaven.

Dark Nova2
Dark Nova2
As Dark Nova2 waited the fighter came out and said i am the demon king ready to die warrior Dark Nova2 smiled and said you going down as the demon king tryed to stab Dark Nova2 jumped and stab The demon in the eye then riped his head off and picked him up and throw him to the floor the people cheered for Dark nova but the dark suit man said this is ony the begining. More to come Battle number 2

Vance Astro
Vance Astro
Vance Astrovik was born in Saugerties, New York, the only son of a small-town butcher Arnold Astrovik and his wife Norma. Going into the U.S. Air Force at the age of 18, Astrovik (who changed his name to Astro when he was 21) became the youngest man to be accepted into the astronaut training program several years later. In 1988, Astro volunteered for the first manned interstellar mission ever conducted by the United States. In this alternate future, Reed Richards never released his own experimental faster-than-light ship to the government, and they were unaware that he even has such a capability.

Shatterstar
Shatterstar

EGod
EGod
As a God I have transcended the mortal plane of existence and exist beyond life itself. Created from the bonds of creation itself, Eternus was appointed as the Guardian of mankind.  When he came of age The Creator sent him down to the mortal world to protect his beloved creation.  Eternus was given the Spear of Might, an item forged from the Heaven's and bonded to the world it created a conduit that gave Eternus untold power.  With it he could bend the very fabric of time and change the destiny of man.  Eternus always loathed his birthright, but being the first from the Creator he was alone with the mythic entity who's gentle voice educated Eternus in his grand design.

Theracles
Theracles
He was born when Hercules had an affair with Hebe. When he was 1 year old he demonstrated incredible strenght by accidentaly knocking out Apollo with a punch, when he was a young boy, Hercules taught him how to fight, they taught Theracles, Greco Wrestling, Boxing, Martial Arts and Kick Boxing. After Theracles mastered hand to hand combat, Hercules taught him archery, swordsmanship, hammer throwing and discus. Hercules decided that since Theracles learned all those skills it was time to get him in to shape, Theracles ran 1 mile and then had to jump 130 feet in the air, after that he practiced weight lifting with 100 tons, he then worked on his abdomen to get the perfect six pack. After his physical training Hebe taught Theracles mathematics, science, geography and human study, Hebe also asked Athena to help teach Theracles education, after all that Theracles became a strong, wise and intelligent god. After he became a young adult Theracles went on many adventures and what many people don't know is that Theracles was born in ancient times, he just never left Mt. Olympus unless it was on an adventure, he left to see the modern world only in the year 2006.He wields a mace made of adamentium and gold combined, he became Thor's friend when Hercules became Thor's friend. He is Hercules's favourite and only living son. Theracles's enemies include The Hulk, Ultron, Ares, Pluto etc. He recently met Captain America and Theracles became part of the Avengers replacing Ares.

Iron Spider
Iron Spider

Captain Cascader
Captain Cascader
<p>I'm one of the two dudes who built this site. I work primarily on the front-end code and design and am slowly learning enough javascript to be useful to Ethan. lmbued with the power of at least 3 small children, Captain Cascader used to be a great hero. However, his recent binge drinking and enourmous appetite have almost knocked him out of the super-hero racket. He's recently returned to keep tabs over his arch enemy Red L.A.M.P.Cpt. Cascader's powers are mostly defensive in nature. He has the rare ability to create force fields around items as a means of containing them. These fields, often in the form of pastel boxes, can be nested within themselves so that even the most intelligent of enemies will get lost in Cascader's maze of confusion.
Avatar image for deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118
deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

Whoah, NO WAY :P

Avatar image for deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118
deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

In fairness though, He/she probably just added everyone off their friends list. Noob mistake I'm sure.

Avatar image for the_wondering_spider
The Wondering Spider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Uhhh there are people there that I don't even think they know how to role play..

Does Cascade, G-man and Egod role play? I doubt it

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#5  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

I found out like last month.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By Ferro Vida
Vance Astro said:
"I found out like last month."
I told you last month xD
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Ferro Vida said:
"Vance Astro said:
"I found out like last month."
I told you last month xD
"
I'm not mad about it..I just don't get it.Why make a team with people who didn't agree to join?
~The Wanderer~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#8  Edited By ~The Wanderer~

rofl I used to be on that list!! lmfao...but I told him to take me off...so I'm not there anymore xD

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By The_Martian

Thats a sweet line up.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Nobody said:
"Thats a sweet line up.
Too bad it's not real.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By The_Martian

It has like 4 spider-mans!

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Nobody said:
"It has like 4 spider-mans!
I see 2.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By The_Martian

There's 3:P

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By Vrakmul

How the crap can evil people be on the same team as good people?

~The Wanderer~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ~The Wanderer~
Dreadnaught said:
"How the crap can evil people be on the same team as good people? "
They can't xD
Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#16  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

o_O huh????

~The Wanderer~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ~The Wanderer~
Feral Nova said:
"o_O huh????"
Super Avengers is a team...but the majority of the members didn't even know they were added to the roster xD I was like "WTF!" when I looked at the team page lol (especially since my name and picture was there <.<)
Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#18  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

TW! YOU'VE BETRAYED ME!? D:

lol jk xD

~The Wanderer~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points