Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Sarah_Mania

@_rose_:

No Caption Provided

Miles beneath Gothic City.

Sarah flopped onto the bed, her good eye open but expressionless. Her bad eye, well... bandages wrapped around the girl's face, a red splash still showing where Kurt's trion shards had ripped across her face. On the other side of her bedroom lay her suit of tarnished, battered armor, laying limp on the floor. Various explosives and other pieces of technology littered the floor, the shelves, even the bed where Sarah had lacked the care to clean it off. She just needed enough room to lay down and be still. Enough room to exist.

She didn't even need that, really... she wouldn't, if she just had the guts. Had the bravery and willpower to follow through with the thing she thought about doing every single day.

A noose hung in the middle of the room, unused day after day. She'd had it around her neck before, a few times. Never jumped. One of these days. One of these days she'd end it. But not today. Today she just wanted to be still, ignore the world around her. She had won a great victory yesterday, battling the Emerald Archer and recovering non-terrestrial tech from a Gothic research center. It felt hollow. She didn't need that technology when she knew it would never make her happy. Not Sarah Drezner. Never her.

Jake Malcom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

Hmm I think we should play lol

Sarah_Mania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jake_malcom: This one is for Rose and I *giggles* But sometime, sure!

_Rose_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By _Rose_

@sarah_mania:

Though for a time the scientifically advanced base of operations remained silent and 'peaceful', the quiet sounds of metal creaking and bending soon rung idly through the air. One large vent protruding from the central room's ceiling quickly began to crush and expand as something huge forced it's way through the metal. After one last significant push, a large flower-like bulb slithered out, slamming the remains of the the vent violently out of the way before descending slowly to the ground. With the release of an thick pink mist, the flower blooms... opening up and revealing an emerald-skinned goddess.

No Caption Provided

"What a bumpy ride..." The mistress of nature says to herself before stepping out of her blossoming plant, patting it gently as she takes in the sight of the room she was in. Everything in it was very futuristic, more advanced than anything she'd seen in recent years. Her feet clicked on the metal floor as she made her way around the room, tracing her fingers along an metal desk as she went about her merry way, personally uncaring for whatever the tech was intended for.

A little birdie had told the verdant vixen of a certain Gothic Knight being beaten on his own turf by a maniacal, but technologically genius, villainess... she was interested in meeting the manic mercenary, so she decided to find Miss Mercurial's little hiding hole herself; wasn't that difficult to find considering underground layers are something of a cliche, it was the first thing she'd guessed. Although this place certainly seemed like a fitting home for a mad genius, it didn't look or sound as if anyone was there with her at all. "Anybody home in here, hmm?" The redheaded mistress called out nonchalantly, not expecting any sort of answer.

Sarah_Mania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Sarah_Mania

@_rose_:

No Caption Provided

There was an answer, of course, but isn't there always? The issue was that it was not from Sarah herself, but from a platoon of about fifty of her drones. They had sensed the breach the instant Rose's heartbeat could be heard, and almost before the emerald goddess had finished her sentence, she was surrounded by the things. Glaring red lights began to activate, each of the sentry-mode drones immediately withdrawing weapon barrels of various types, beginning to organize a coordinated strike....

"Stop," came a weak voice, and the drones immediately halted, each backing up by about a foot. Sarah Drezner -- not Mania, just Sarah -- half-stood, half-leaned against the inside frame of the door to her room, her good eye half-lidded as she observed the woman who had just invaded her workshop and home. "It was really dumb, coming here, y'know," she said, sighing softly, as if each word was an effort she'd rather not make. A chore. Dressed only in boxers and a white tank top, she didn't exactly look impressive -- her geek-physique and slightly-hunched posture belied years of poor nutrition and long nights sitting at a computer.

_Rose_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sarah_mania:

The mistress of nature paid the monstrous amount of drones only a glance as they prepared an large variety of attacks; she was expecting this sort of reaction, and was more than prepared. At any moment she could of turned the entire workshop into a jungle if that's what she was forced to do... but to her pleasant surprise the machines were called back. Not by the wild voice she was expecting, however, instead... an weak, almost sickly tone met her ears and drew her attention to an equally surprising sight.

Rose's emerald eyes widened a little bit when her sight fell upon the thin frame of a injured, small, unassuming young girl. She somewhat fit the general appearance of the manic mercenary- but at the same time, she couldn't be farther from what the vixen was expecting. Stories and images of a crazy mechanical Valkyrie were what filled the elemental's mind, not... this. Barely taking notice of the girl's observation of her intelligence at first, Rose only mouths a single silent word. "Interesting."

Straightening her own posture, the green seductress raises her hands into the air calmly but slowly. "I've never been the smartest person... never needed to be." The words rolled softly of the redheaded mistress's tongue as she started to adapt, readying herself for the game she was about to play. "I'm not here to threaten you, just talk; but it seems like you may prefer your privacy."

Frank_Scaletta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

( I dunno why but the title just sounds awesome. )

Sarah_Mania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_rose_:

"You can... we can talk, if... i-if you want to..." Sarah whispered, slinking back into the cluttered womb of her private quarters and sitting back on the edge of the bed, back hunched and her hair hanging in her face. Rose raised no immediate red flags. She clearly shunned technology and was therefore not here to steal her inventions. And... if the woman was here to kill her, today... well, at least death had come for Sarah in a pretty package.

The girl didn't initiate a conversation, however. Didn't even really gesture for the green-skinned woman to pitch whatever it was she needed to say. She was so unimpressive like this, nothing like the Gothic Valkyrie that rumors had been spreading about. Just a lonely, sad, hurt young woman who hadn't even bothered to repair her armor yet.

_Rose_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sarah_mania:

The devious smile that normally adorned the mistress's face was completely gone now, replaced with a completely solemn look. The woman seemed so sheepish, so timid, so sad. Taking one last look at the drones before nodding, Rose followed slowly behind the girl into her room and was met with yet another depressing sight. Technology and other miscellaneous items were strewn around carelessly, her armor was hung up and damaged, and... a noose hung in the center of the room.

Rose turned her eyes back to the depressive girl sitting hunched on the bed, silently examining her with sympathetic eyes. This woman truly was mad... just not in the exact way many of the rumors would paint her as. The normally bold goddess quietly took a seat beside the girl on the bed, leaning her head down to get a small glimpse at her wounded face, speaking up only after a few seconds.

"I... wanted to meet the mind behind the Mania." The words came out nervously, Rose turning to the ground and biting her lip before continuing. "It wasn't quite what I was expecting." It was quite the feat to make a greed-fueled being like the verdant vixen feel legitimately sympathetic, but this shocking realization managed to, to some degree, sadden the seductress.

Sarah_Mania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_rose_:

Sarah inhaled raggedly, letting out a long, weak breath that sounded like she was seconds from tears. Shifting to the side, she leaned her head against the green-skinned woman, eyes half-lidded but perpetually unblinking. "I get that a lot," she said quietly, not moving but tilting her eyes down to look at Rose's lap, one black-nailed finger reaching outward to idly outline the leafy scales that made up her outfit.

"You wanted to see the mercenary. The crusader. The violent psychopath." She exhaled. "I'm not that girl. Not... usually. The question is... why?"

She looked up slightly, but then slumped once more. She barely had the energy to elaborate, but eventually felt she would have to. "Why would you risk your life just to see a murderous lunatic?"

_Rose_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By _Rose_

@sarah_mania:

Rose turned back up and blinked, quietly surprised by feeling the smaller woman lean against her, slightly moreso when she traced her finger along her outfit. Hesitantly, the verdant vixen reaches her arm around Sarah's frame, gently pulling her closer while she silently listened to her speak. She wanted to just cradle the girl, every word she spoke made her want to just sit there with her... but she knew she couldn't do that.

"I did it because murderous lunatics aren't just murderous lunatics... and sometimes they aren't even that. I wanted to know who could and couldn't be my friends in this big, dark city." Lifting her free hand upwards, Roses softly moves the girl's hair back so she could take a closer look at her face, examining the stained bandage with solemn eyes.

Sarah_Mania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_rose_:

Sarah looked up at the emerald vixen, about four inches of red blotching along her bandage. Her good eye, misty and deep blue, carried Rose into a well or turmoil and emotional blackness that truly had no end. Because her sorrow was not mired in reality... the infinite dusk that stained her mind came from her. It was just who she was. She owned her despair, but it was something she could not sell or give away. It was hers.

"And..." Sarah swallowed a hard lump in her throat, leaning limpy against the fuller-figured goddess. "And you can be friends with me?"

The question was simple but held so much tenderness. Was this woman going to be a shining light for her? Someone that she could share the darkness with? Or would the void consume this newcomer as well? Questions burbled in Sarah's uniquely apt mind, before simmering away in the misty bog of her illness.

_Rose_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sarah_mania:

Rose stared deeply into the single, misty blue eye; her own slowly beginning to tear up as she felt the young woman's aura of sadness. At the same time, her red lips started to glisten... though she had most control over her pheromones, in situations of intense emotions of any kind they tended to act idly by themselves.

She pulled the smaller woman closer and turned her body to better face her, rubbing Sarah's side as she breathes in before speaking. "Yes, I think I can be friends with you..." Her lips slowly curled into a light smile as she leaned even closer; close enough that her naturally minty breath could trickle across the girl's face, caress it... "Can you be friends with me?"

Sarah_Mania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_rose_:

The girl swallowed again, hard, though it was... hard to tell exactly what she was experiencing. Hidden beneath all the misery a few emotions began to stir, summoned by the closeness and kindness -- and intensified by the pheromones. She ran her tongue across dry lips and looked down, unable to hold eye contact for so long, and then whispered a reply.

"Yeah... I... I-I think I could be. If you wanted to be." She sniffed softly and leaned in a little harder, melting into any inch of affection that Rose offered her, needing to be held because she wasn't strong enough to do it herself. "My name's Sarah."

_Rose_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By _Rose_

@sarah_mania:

Although the verdant vixen's eyes remained sincerely teared up, the hint of a new feeling seemed to appear in their corners... a hungry lust that almost never left her. Her smile widened when the timid woman revealed her tongue for a short moment, drawing her even closer as Sarah answered her question and revealed her name to her.

Holding onto the smaller girl with one hand, she raised a finger from her free hand to Sarah's chin and gently raised it, wanting her to look back up. When she finally did, the emerald mistress would finally close the distance between them; boldly meeting her lips with a soft but warm kiss, her pheromones now open and free. After a silent ten seconds, she eventually broke it; her smile now a grin. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Sarah. My name is Rose." When the solemn words escaped her throat, she hesitantly wrapped her arms around the frame of the thin girl... hoping she hadn't ruined the moment.

Sarah_Mania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_rose_:

Intoxication flooded the mad genius's world as pheromones blasted her like water from a fireman's hose, full-on oral contact seeming to bind her completely in the stuff's grip. While she didn't exactly meet the kiss with equal passion, nor did she resist it, only letting out a small croon.

When contact broke, Sarah let out a soft breath, seemingly dazed for a long moment, unable to think or speak as the modelesque plant woman's pheromones battled with the chemical imbalances in Sarah's brain that made her the way she was, quickly clashing and then seeming to form something new.

Sarah inhaled again, seemingly for the first time. "That was cool," she whispered, her face brightening but not taking on the manic edge that was her 'other' self. For a moment she seemed almost... normal. "C-can we do it again?"

_Rose_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sarah_mania:

Rose arched her brow at the girl's strange reaction, not entirely sure if she wasn't used to getting kissed or... something was happening to her, something she had unknowingly triggered. Her grin persisted however, and even widened upon Sarah seeming to brighten up and become, for the time, happy.

Tightening her grip around the smaller woman, Rose leaned back in at her stuttered request; deepening the kiss this time around, letting her hot tongue wander a bit before breaking the kiss once again to speak. "Yes, yes we can... and again and again." She stole a few small quick kisses and giggled, pulling her in for an tight hug. "I think we'll be great friends, Sarah, don't you?"

Sarah_Mania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_rose_:

She gasped softly at the deeper embrace, her arms folding around Rose's middle and leaning in to her, letting out a small whimper as the pheromones flooded her. She'd... been, with people, before. But it was always as her crazy side, always a "wham, bam" type of situation. Embracing Sarah in this state, when she was at her most delicate, could be either fulfilling or... extremely dangerous.

She seemed dazed by the little smooches, and then offered a small smile, her first real one. "Yeah, I think we can be... Rose." She whispered the name, almost worshipful. All at once, those chemicals had changed something Sarah thought could never be changed, even if she didn't know they were at fault. She felt good -- dependent, but good. She needed Rose. If only Rose truly understood the volatile, mercurial creature that she had just leashed.

Killer_Rabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#19  Edited By Killer_Rabbit

Sarah_Mania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Rose_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Killer_Rabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Sarah_Mania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Sarah_Mania
No Caption Provided

@_rose_:

"I don't have anything... like, for you. I have Hot Pockets. Do you... eat?" Sarah smiled shyly, looking at Rose. A few hours of snuggling and drowning the Manic Merc in Rose's pheromones had passed now, and she seemed more hooked than ever, maybe even dangerously so. "I don't have fertilizer... but I have, um, tap water. And Gatorade. Isn't that what plants crave?"

Sarah bent back over, searching through her fridge for anything she thought might be edible to a plant goddess. Botany wasn't exactly her field, considering that she had focused in technology, machinery, electronics, and computers at a college-level since she was eleven years old. Most other knowledge had passed her by and with her enormous breakthroughs in her chosen fields, nobody had ever dared insinuated that her education was lacking.

SweetSnowbell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Rose_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SweetSnowbell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By SweetSnowbell
_Rose_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By _Rose_
SweetSnowbell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By SweetSnowbell
_Rose_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Rose_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sarah_mania:

"Oh I don't need much anything, sweetheart." The mistress of natures says, walking into the kitchen behind the younger girl and leaning on the counter, smiling back at her. "I'm not just green because it's exotic, I have chlorophyll in my skin that handles the majority of my diet... although I could use a glass of water."

Purring pleasantly when her adorable little 'friend' bent over, she taps her fingers on the counter and waited, a bit bored. Calling a vine to her side, she plays with it while making it grow various random types of flowers and leaves... "And even if I did need to eat, I could always just make the perfect salad." She was actually getting a bit antsy, staying in one place a little longer than she'd like. She still hadn't met with the mysterious Queen Cobra yet, which is what originally brought her to Gothic in the first place, but this girl... she was a pleasant detour from what the majority of the city of sin had to offer.

Sarah_Mania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_rose_:

"Water, right! Yes. Water." The girl quickly filled a glass from the tap, handing it to the bigger, older, greener woman that had so recently invaded her home and intoxicated her brain. She wouldn't take it back even if she knew what was happening -- she felt better than she ever had, even though she did still lack energy. Without the manic pulse of her stronger side, she was still a nerdy, malnourished young woman, and strenuous activity wasn't exactly her strong suit.

"I'm sorry if I'm, like, boring," she said hesitantly, chewing her bottom lip as she paused to observe Rose. "I um... I don't have company very much." Like ever. "I don't know what you like to do, do you play Magic: The Gathering? I have, um... I have cards somewhere." Seeing Sarah shy and flustered was amazingly rare -- when depressed she couldn't care enough to be either, and when manic, she... well. When she was manic she had better things to do.

_Rose_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sarah_mania:

Grinning at the flustered girl, Rose eagerly accepted the glass and took a sip... watching and listened to Sarah the whole time, giggling at the mention of the card game "You aren't boring me, dear, I enjoy your company... just thinking about other things is all. If you want to do something, maybe you'd like to go somewhere... well, on the surface?"

Somewhere along their cuddling she'd figured out that her pheromones were to blame for the girl's sudden shift of personality, and... she wasn't sure what to do with the sudden realization. The verdant vixen normally wasn't very charitable and would of been more than glad to simply turn the young genius into her pet... but she didn't want to, something about the depressed girl appealed to her in ways aside from the usual, ways that reminded her of someone. She'd figure it out eventually.

Sarah_Mania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_rose_:

Sarah's eyes widened slightly at the prospect of going to the surface. It wasn't... really something that she did, very often. The fact that she was a known super-criminal in Gothic also tended to deter her from going above-ground when she wasn't driven to for some reason.

But... Rose had asked her to. And what would happen if Rose left? If she didn't do what the green woman said then she might leave, and if she left... then the void... the endless emptiness... it would....

Sarah teared up without replying, sniffing hard and turning away, trying to cover her face. Rose couldn't see her like this and, and if she thought... and if she left then Sarah would be sad again, her only happiness gone, maybe forever. She started to hyperventilate, started panicking, her face desperate. "Yes yes, we can, please, let's go, please!"

_Rose_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sarah_mania:

The goddess's emerald eyes widened and turned away from her shifting vine when she heard the sniffling and heavy breathing, getting just a glance to see the young girl tearing up. "Dear?" She said, standing up from the counter and walking closer... a worried expression on her face. Even as the girl pleaded to leave, to go out, Rose could see that she was upset...

Stepping up to the smaller girl urgently, the verdant vixen wrapped her arms arms gently around her tiny frame and pulled her closer. "Shhh, sweetheart..." Embracing the girl, the green goddess planted a soft kiss on the girl's forehead and tried to calm her down. "We don't have to go anywhere, let's just stay here... Gothic is overrated, anyway. We can just relax."

Sarah_Mania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_rose_:

The girl sniffed, folding her arms around Rose's waist and cuddling deeply into her, then looked back up with misty eyes. "I... I'm sorry, I don't know what... came over me." She swallowed a hard lump in her throat, shivering slightly, her pupils dilated dramatically. "I just can't imagine you -- I mean -- I just want to make you happy, Rose." She chewed her lip, slim fingertips clawing at the verdant beauty's shoulders and chest, gazing up at her.

"Rose, I'm..." she swallowed again, trying to focus. Trying to balance out her madness with her new obsession, she tried to find one moment of lucidity. Tried to rationalize the way she was feeling. "Rose I'm sorry. I'm sick. I'm really sick."

_Rose_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sarah_mania:

"I dear, I know..." The verdant goddess purred soothingly, nuzzling the girl closer and laying several soft kisses upon her face and lips, giving more of the calming pheromones that she craved. Rose let out a content sigh, letting her fingers crawl up and down Sarah's back.

Pulling back only slightly, she gave the young woman a warm smile and smooching the tip of her nose. "But don't you feel sorry, not one bit. It's not your fault, sweetheart." They didn't need to go anywhere, and Rose was about to force it... they'd just make their own fun. Maybe the vixen would even try the card game... as long as her little friend was happy, she was happy.

Avatar image for the_superior_sapien
The_Superior_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cool

Sarah_Mania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Sarah_Mania

@_rose_:

Sarah cooed intensely, looking up and basking in the pheromone dose, her levels of contentment rising... and then spiking, breaching just past the limit of what the girl was able to tolerate before changing. Her pupils expanded, drinking in far more of the harsh, artificial light than they needed, and her content pout grew into a smile... then a grin. Then a crazed grin.

"Of course it ain't, girly, I know that," she said, her voice growing more harsh and raking, more of her natural accent bleeding through -- sounding a great deal more like a delicatessen owner's daughter than a brooding young super-scientist. "But sick schmiiiick I've been in worse scrapes than this -- actually isn't my eye still super f***ed up?" she squawked, pawing at the bandages around her face. "Oh right it is. Hah! See? My little behavioral issue, that's the least of my problems eh? Let's have some fun! Let's blow some f***in' s*** up!"

Quickly disentangling from Rose's grasp, she scampered to the other side of the lab, back into her room, and started dragging out her suit of tarnished armor. "I'll need to work on this! Just gimme a sec and I'll stuff this bad boy into demo-repair, it'll be cool, you'll see!"

Sarah Drezner was gone.

Sarah_Mania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Sarah_Mania

@cynthetic:

No Caption Provided

"Rumors of your demise... were... highly... eeeeexaggerated." Sarah Drezner purred, typing away at one of her many souped-up keyboards. She was still wrapped in bandages and badly wounded, barely able to leave the confines of her own home base -- she'd gotten back into action before her eye had fully recovered from the battle with Commissioner Pendragon, and only weeks afterwards had gotten into a knock-down, drag-out, balls-on-face brawl with the orange-armored vigilante known as the Lioness. Severe injuries to her skin and internal organs had left Sarah crawling away to lick her wounds, wrapping herself nearly-completely in bandages.

Pain had kept her madness fresh, and she was currently holding a record for the longest manic state. The sad little depressed Sarah was gone, for now -- and with her injuries preventing her from going out into the field, the manic merc had a lot to get done. Invention had become a priority, specifically miniaturization. She'd done away with her armor, miniaturizing her interfaces and extradimensional pockets until they were small enough to fit into regular clothes. She'd grown her hair out, and dyed it. She'd even done away with her goggles and neural band, replacing them with a chip implanted in the back of her skull and a pair of red contacts that allowed her to use her old HUD's, holomaps, and weapon checks. She was ready, now more than ever, if only her body agreed with her.

But she couldn't stay still. Not when she was like this. With the inspiration for invention dying and her wounds not allowing her to go back out into the field, she needed a new project. Something she could take care of from home. That project was President Anthony Stark... previously presumed dead, but now seemingly resurfaced. Stark had been one of Sarah Drezner's idols since she had been a young teen -- she'd read every one of the man's books and had based much of her technology off of his theories. But if he was back, she had to prove -- to herself, to the world -- that he was the real deal.

And the real Tony Stark would not be able to be hacked by a second-rate psycho like Sarah.

Fingers clicking furiously at her keyboard, she located various little traces of his whereabouts. She looked for old haunts and habits, old investments. Finally finding something -- an old warehouse -- that had Starktech defenses still intact.

She grinned, then cracked her fingers. Time to do some hacking and see if she got in trouble for it.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

Sarah_Mania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Pyrogram
Sarah_Mania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: *holds up fingers, the tips smoke lightly*

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sarah_mania: Gotta remember Starks password, I forgot it already xD

Sarah_Mania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By The Psyentist
Sarah_Mania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sarah_mania: ^__^ I'm so excited to see Sarah interact with resurrected Stark. Like I don't think anyone even knows...

Sarah_Mania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist: Yeah it should be a ton of fun. :D I'm pretty excited for it too.