Stripes but no stars (Stripes' bio)

Undertaker_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Undertaker_

The name is Stripes. Super soldier, super patriot, Allegiance's shadow, you name it. My story is pretty messed up, born in war, raised in war, killed in war. Ya can say I live to serve my country, or that my whole life was a combat. It is partially truth, but since I killed my first foe. Since blood roamed the dirty soil, fractured by grenades, penetrated by bullets. Since then I have noticed something quaint. I did not feel sorry, I did not feel melancholy nor compassion. I felt an immense pleasure. Pleasure for blood. That is what the humongous 'American Dream' taught me. How to be a veracious machine to kill.

But why Stripes? Why not Stars 'nd Stripes? Simple. I am nothing but a mere shade, hidden by Allegiance's enormity. He was the 'true' patriot. What people loved. Yet, never saw him fighting the real war, commanding the real army. Fucking douche took even the title 'Super Soldier' for himself. Did he forget we were the two samples? Did he forget I had to fail for him to succeed? Faster, stronger, agiler than my formula would ever permit me to be. That's why just Stripes, 'cause my stars never got their time to shine.

Then Vietnam came. I dunno what happened to Palmer, but I got put in the battlegrounds, a reckless force of murder. Sanguine hued hands, flesh and bones embellishing the peaceful cacophony that is war. But what happens? Bombs. Insulated amid the forest, on a secret mission, which was actually an ambush, I was shot down piece after piece. Some morons found me days later, almost dead, no vision or audition. They transformed me into a freaking cyborg. My life was taken away thrice, and one of them wasn't it figuratively! Well, at least I can transform my own limbs in weapons now...... That's an advantage to my beloved carnage.

Powers:

Superhuman Stats - After batteries of tests and ceaseless modifications, Stripes finally reached what he craved to. Agiler, more skilled, more durable. His strength was increased, who could lift 5 tons can now swimmingly support 30. The metal limbs and layer beneath his orthodox skin protect him against bullets, grenades and even tank ammunition. Agility and reflexes enhanced to a point where he can readily perceive an incoming projectile and even intercept midair with an opposing bullet. Or avoid an accelerating bullet train. His speed was also enhanced, reaching the mileages of a Cheetah some seconds faster, rendering him an outstanding pursueing ability. It also makes him age slower.

Nanovision - His sight was restored and even better than before. Glassing the most recent warlike equipment, the Nanovision effectively works as both Thermal and Night vision. When activated, everything turns greyscale, save for heat sources, which turn the same color they would with standard thermal vision (including Ceph). It also emulates night vision by evening out the visual highs and lows to make everything a uniform brightness. This is significantly improved over N1's night vision, as it is no longer "washed out" by bright lights.

Super Hearing - Mirroring a bat's mapping capabilities, Stripes' auditory system was swapped by a sonar. It emits constant waves, which scatter throughout the location and come back to his ears, therefore, he acknowledges exactly what to expect. Albeit not very precise, it functions better than any average human's hearing.

Shapeshifting - The odd structures that compose the soldier's arms and legs can be changed int any sort of weaponry, plasma canons, machine guns, assault rifles, missile launchers, you name it. The nanites can be used as ammunition, but average bullets do greater impact. Nevertheless, he always carry loads of ammo wherever he travels. They can also grow or decrease, as long as they maintain the same weight. Added to the constant production of nanites by Stripe's body, the extent of his damaged torso can be either destructive or defensive, healing itself whilst blasting enemies to pieces.

Characteristics:

Name: George Payne

Height: 7'2"

Weight: 253 pounds

Identity: Public

Alias: Stripes; Bloodthirsty Barbarian; American Goliath;

Species: Superhuman/Cyborg

Alignment: His own

Orientation: Heterosexual

Birthplace: New York/ NY

(Too tired to write further. I will probably unveil his past as I develop the character. The revolutionary force will have its own Blog.)

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By ShadowSwordmaster

Nice work.

Referee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd salute you, but I'm afraid you'd rip my head off.

Nice post anyway,

Warsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

God bless America.

_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers