Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Embargo
Time Siphon (Now MALE)
Time Siphon (Now MALE)

1 After the attack on Earth, how are you feeling?

2 Are you experiencing trouble sleeping, or find yourself sleeping to much?

3 Can you describe what happened?

4 Was there any point and time that you thought you were going to die? If so explain the feeling.

5 On a scale of 1-10 how much do you trust your teammates?

6 What's the reason for your trust level?

7 Who is the person you trust the least?

8 What do you think of Director Ruby and the STRIKE Staff

9 If push came to shove, are you prepared to work with STRIKE again?

10 What do you think needs to happen to make the organization better.?

1. Hungry

2. No problems there.

3. Not really...but that's probably because my memory pane is shattered again. I'm sure I'll remember it eventually.

4. Yes, when I killed myself and wasn't sure I had enough temporal reserve to come back.

5. 11...but I don't think any of them trust me at all...

6. They had my back and they accepted me, no one's ever done that before. Unfortunately it feels like things have changed.

7. Ironically? Myself.

8. I thought they did really well.

9. Of course.

10. I think people might want to open their minds a little more.

STRIKE EVALUATION

11 After the attack on Earth, how are you feeling?

12 Are you experiencing trouble sleeping, or find yourself sleeping to much?

13 Can you describe what happened?

14 Was there any point and time that you thought you were going to die? If so explain the feeling.

15 On a scale of 1-10 how much do you trustYOUR teammates?

16 What's the reason for your trust level?

17 Who is the person you trust the least?

18 What do you think of Director Ruby and the STRIKE Staff

19 If push came to shove, are you prepared to work with STRIKE again?

20 What do you think needs to happen to make the organization better.?

Flash Fire
Flash Fire

1. "I'm fkin alive? Pretty peachy."

2. "No, no, of course not. Not after seeing ugly ass aliens, of course I don't have a problem sleeping...not..at..all.."

3." It was all sorta a blur to me. One moment I'm in the ship, next I'm in space fighting fighter jet rocket..thingy-majig..uh-bobs...I do vividly remember the screams of my victims as I liquidized one ship...ah good times.

4. "Once...See this one beam of anti-matter weaved past my head as I was running. See, If I had died there, my mom would have went to the after-life personally, brought me back, and killed me again, bring me back, and then take away my Lamborghini. "

5. "4-7"

6. "Alright. I got a millitary commando or something, he seems cool but its obvious he dislikes mutants. Then a chick who controls sound, haven't spoke much but she seems decent. Then MC hammer McPedo, and my child hood rival Jason. Also this swordsmen is a pretty cool guy in my opinion, but the kindness in his eyes masks an inner turmoil. BT-dubs, and you didn't hear it from me; he's totally gay. That sums up all the teammates I met at-least...minus her.. this one girl named zoe. She's...magnificent. Blond eyes, perfect body, totally down to earth.Plus fire powers! I honestly think I'm in love, but I want to get to know her better than I do now."

7."That'd have to be jason. I don't dislike the guy but, I TOTALLY KNOW IT WAS HIM WHO PUT A ROACH IN MY FRICKEN SODA THAT ONE TIME."

8. "At first glance, not gonna lie, I thought ruby was h.o.t Hot. Of course, with my eyes on someone else I respect ruby and the strike staff as my boss's."

9. "Of course, ain't another team I'd rather work with than these guys"

10. "Get a god-dam* hot tub. And maybe a scke bar. Other than making the place look more...chill friendly, I have no idea about buisness stuff brohhamo, or sis-hamo."

Feral Nova
Feral Nova

1. After the attack on Earth, how are you feeling?- Stressed and worried. Aliens, other ‘reality’ worlds, even having a Liafador turn on us… just so much happened and I don’t think I was ready for something of this magnitude.

2. Are you experiencing trouble sleeping, or find yourself sleeping to much? I’ve only been sleeping three to four hours at a time. I wake up short of breath and my heart racing; doctors say its anxiety.

3. Can you describe what happened? I don’t know much since I got put out of commission early in battle. There was a giant starfish monster thing that attacked Emerald City, we found out it came from another world and we managed to kill it. Then a giant… being that was tall enough to stand IN the Atlantic ocean tried to make it’s way towards Africa. I got injured at that time and was out for a bit. Then we had an attack inside of STRIKE HQ who could control minds and Fraga and other STRIKE Agents were controlled. After that some other ‘reality’ world was hovering over Earth and aliens started attacking us and then Maya’s brother began to attack us… it’s all a blur after that. I don’t remember what happened; I don’t even remember how everything ended and how we’re still alive.

4. Was there any point and time that you thought you were going to die? If so explain the feeling. It was terrifying. I felt powerless. Everything was out of my control and I couldn’t do anything to help. I felt useless.

5. On a scale of 1-10 how much do you trust your teammates? Most of them I trust with a 10, but there are a few with a 4.

6. What's the reason for your trust level? My teammates showed that they are willing to sacrifice themselves for us. How can I not trust someone who is willing to risk their own lives for me? Then there were the one’s who were mind controlled. Can we really continue to trust them after being exposed to something like that? How do you know they aren’t being controlled now?

7. Who is the person you trust the least? I prefer not to answer this.

8. What do you think of Director Ruby and the STRIKE Staff: She’s probably the most fearless human I’ve ever met and is able to lead her team no matter how stressful things become. The Agents are loyal to her, but I don’t know if they’re loyal to STRIKE, if that makes sense. I was skeptical when I joined this group, I was skeptical about Director Ruby. But after this, I trust her. But I don't know if she trusts us.

9. If push came to shove, are you prepared to work with STRIKE again? Depends if we’re going up another hulked out Liafador.

10. What do you think needs to happen to make the organization better.? Really? I don’t know.

LunaHawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do you need me to give you Time Siphon's current image?

Vocal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Vocal

Of this batch I like Nova's most particularly the trust part. 10 most some 4 is a hell of a gap lol

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like Nova's the best out of this bunch.

Although....

She’s probably the most fearless human I’ve ever met and is able to lead her team no matter how stressful things become.

No Caption Provided

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4 Feral Nova  Moderator
NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

that moment when you relize you wrote yours at like 2 AM eue These are pretty interesting