Gale_Xanders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Gale_Xanders

@curve

Some things you did with super heroes...others...you did with field agents. This was a field agent kind of day. STRIKE needed to locate Curve to attack him and to do that they needed to get information...the sort of information his gang tended to have. Finding one of the gang warehouses was easy enough. The gang members were loitering around it late on a Tuesday night, most of them were inside with the latest loot from a raid and talking about their plans for the next day or winding down with fellow gang members or women.

Two men were on guard outside, one was smoking a cigar and leaning non-nonchalantly back against a wall while the other was busy getting his rocks off around the corner with a local hooker. They weren't too worried about getting hit, who would hit Curve these days? After his hit on one of the Presidential Candidates a lot of rival gangs backed off, at least for now. What they didn't expect was to be hit by STRIKE. The man around the corner died before he hit the pavement, shot in the head by a silenced forty five that plastered his brains all over the side walk. The hooker ran off into the night. The cigar smoker had a bit more of an interesting encounter.

"Do you have another one of those?" Tyrus asked as she stepped out of the shadows.

"Wha? Uh...I got something a lot more interesting for you to put your lips around lady." He grinned.

Tyrus stepped forward and his grin grew wider...and then vanished as he caught sight of the STRIKE logo stitched on her left sleeve. He opened his mouth to yell an alarm but Tyrus reached out and snapped his neck like a twig. She took the cigar from his mouth as he fell, rubbed the mouth piece clean and put it in her mouth. She drew in on it for a moment. "Cuban...crooks live better than we do." She said as her agents arrived at the door. She waited, nodded to herself and then motioned for them to breach the door.

One of the agents stepped forward with a battering ram while another stepped forward with a metal shield. The ram struck the door and sent it flying into the building. At the same moment a trap went off, detonating a series of grenades hung from string all along the door frame. The explosion tore through part of the wall and washed against the shield uselessly. The man with the shield held his position as a pair of flash bangs were tossed through next and then he stepped aside. Tyrus led six agents through the door and the sounds of gunshots rang out into the night.

It took less than a minute for the shots to die down. Tyrus observed the warehouse...all but two members of the gang were dead, both had been shot in the legs. The rest lie in pools of their own blood and one of her own agents was down, fortunately wounded rather than dead. Not good enough...but not bad either. "Alright boys." She told the two wounded gang members as she took another puff from the cigar and then flicked it aside. "We're going to have a little conversation." She drew her pistol and removed the magazine. "This gun has one bullet in the chamber." She told them and set it on the ground fifty feet in front of them. "We all know one of you is going to talk and get a get out of jail free card. If neither of you talks, I'll put you both in a six foot wide box for the rest of your life. If one of you talks and the other doesn't, the one that doesn't spends the next fifty years in a small box with no windows. Rather than play a game of he said he said...we'll make this easy. The survivor gets to talk." She said and motioned for her agents to leave the warehouse. Tyrus strode forward and stomped on each man's knee, eliciting screams of pain as their knees crumpled like aluminum cans. "That's to make sure you don't try to escape." She told them and then walked out of the warehouse. She stood by the door until at last she heard a gunshot.

Tyrus walked back in to find one of the gang members holding the smoking gun. "Good." She said and took the weapon from him. She put the magazine back in and chambered a round. "Where's Curve?" She listened for the next few minutes while the gang member spilled his guts. "Thank you." she said with a smile. Tyrus raised her weapon and fired a round through his right eye. "New Director though and new rules." She told the corpse and holstered her gun. "Some of my heroes don't believe in killing and that's all well and good." She turned and started for the door casually. "For them."

Avatar image for thisisgonnahurt
ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

No Caption Provided

IronPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really am astounded by the sheer amount of work you do in a day. Your post rate is astounding, and your quality doesn't seem to suffer at all either, really a fun read.

Ir1t-4t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My bot is ready.

Ir1t-4t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BTW, I finished the STRIKE post.

AdmiralLogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Very good writing! I am prepared!

Spoiler:

But If Garrick finds out he won't be very happy about it.

Gale_Xanders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@admirallogic: @ir1t-4t@ironphantom@thisisgonnahurt

Thanks guys =).

Oh, I expect a few people won't be terribly happy when/if they find out that Tyrus doesn't personally take prisoners, but she'll never order the people under her command to behave the same way.

AdmiralLogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By AdmiralLogic

@gale_xanders: Definitely not gonna be happy about that. He's kind of honerable. He'd take a Crag prisoner if one surrendered even though that's very very difficult to do.

And you're welcome!

Gale_Xanders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Curve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

... Wow. Pretty hardcore lol

Gale_Xanders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@curve:

Tyrus is part @#&%$* they're nasty.

Ir1t-4t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gale_Xanders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Gale_Xanders

@ir1t-4t:

Part Tyrant, the arch rivals/oppressors of Xae's people. A DNA graft of like one percent gave her her current abilities and a penchant (that she fights all the time) to view others as cattle. They were not T-REX though I wouldn't rule out some form of distant evolutionary connection.

Ir1t-4t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Shogun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By The_Shogun

I like the more aggressive stance toward supervillainy.

Gale_Xanders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1